Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,118 members, 7,849,497 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:38 PM

Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) (23047 Views)

Governor Dickson Receives African Value Awards Team / Accident: Governor Yahaya Bello On Crutches At The Presidential Villa. Photos / Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by freshest4live: 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
femi4:
Just 1m....Buhari stingy sha
1m is ok nah.
Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 1:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
Buhari and winning trophies is like 5 and 6.
Buhari/Osinbajo till 2023.
Me/El-rufai 2023 till 2031.
Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Ijaya123: 1:16pm On Aug 30, 2017
free2ryhme:

this is the beginning of bad luck for sports in this country

Beginning?

I'm tempted to ask how old you are.
Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by free2ryhme: 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ijaya123:

Beginning?

I'm tempted to ask how old you are.

i dey come make i ask google
Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by badera: 1:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by badera: 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
badera:
Why international sport were played in lagos, why no more sport game is played in Lagos

Stephen keshi buried
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5891894_hacok_jpg8cf25f3e2778ec24b1cab01c7a524326

h

No
Politicians and other nigerian buried, they are buried with no flag

h[img]https://1.bp..com/-R_u--IYGTzw/WXi5Gi2t_ZI/AAAAAAAAHwA/p6p9T2MTb2YQLqIDwxJbgKbF_2p90frGgCLcBGAs/s400/yemi%2Bosi5.jpg[/img]

Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by eddy4naija: 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
Abeg make Buhari pay these girls oh, we no wan hear say d girls sieze d trophy and go dey protest for villa and national assembly.
Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2017
So evil snake Osinbajo who is on a secret mission to destroy Nigeria turned up for photo shoot. The imperialist stooge never sent Nigeria teams to so many international sporting events this year.

Nigeria needs intervention from patriotic individuals right now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by badera: 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2017
G j

Awolowo buried,
Do you see, no nigeria flag..

Why the Military executed civilian in the first nigeria coup. Awolowo disrespect.. a most read book

Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Odianose13(m): 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2017
Zeze06:
cry

He's just posing for the camera, he doesn't give a sh*t about them, won't even give them transport fare... angry

Make you try dey appreciate something na. At least Buhari try. I'm sure the cash will be given to them. It cost the presidency nothing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Zeze06(m): 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2017
Bro I know buhari is very very stringy...

Odianose13:

Make you try dey appreciate something na. At least Buhari try. I'm sure the cash will be given to them. It cost the presidency nothing.
Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Adonike(m): 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
EmekaBlue:
u short o and u r posting ur pic on a thread for the tall @basketball.

Lol..
U think say na my real pix be that?
Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by nwaire: 1:53pm On Aug 30, 2017
hope FEC meeting held?
Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
Adonike:

Lol..
U think say na my real pix be that?
no deny urself o..not bad tho
Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Adonike(m): 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
Jonbeezy:

My guy, this must be Ibom Plaza abi? you just reminded me of the good old days of National Youth Service in Akwa-ibom state. was full of fun shaa. you have very homely people. very hospitable. batch A 2015/16.

My dear, u just nailed it like a carpenter.
I'm currently serving there though.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by deji17: 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
Beautiful, triumphant ladies. Kudos to the girls and kudos to our Presido.
Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by cytell56: 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
fiftynaira:
Menh all of dem too fine menh....

You get eyes so?
Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Adonike(m): 1:57pm On Aug 30, 2017
EmekaBlue:
no deny urself o..not bad tho

grin
The real picture of me is me myself and not any electronically colored image online..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by openmine(m): 1:57pm On Aug 30, 2017
I can say with all confidence that had the tigress come out second no one would have received them at the airport let alone welcome them at the aso villa.....So how do we motivate our sportsmen and women if we cant encourage them when they lose?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by badera: 2:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
Fashola and ambode, no know book
Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by mechanics(m): 2:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
wow, they have done us proud, kudos to them.
Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by orbgoblin: 2:18pm On Aug 30, 2017
Seeing that dalung guy just ruined the picture
micfoley:
Congratulations to the girls and to all Nigerians

Now sack Dalung for the celebration to be complete
Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Souljerj: 2:56pm On Aug 30, 2017
Nigeria wrestling team won 8 gold in their Africa competition this year May, they weren't even honored or congratulated, they went for World championship and brought home 1 silver and still nothing is that not going to demoralize the wrestlers,

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by freshest4live: 3:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
Souljerj:
Nigeria wrestling team won 8 gold in their Africa competition this year May, they weren't even honored or congratulated, they went for World championship and brought home 1 silver and still nothing is that not going to demoralize the wrestlers,
yeah it will, but you have to consider that as a leader Buhari responded based on the interest shown by Nigerians and followership across boards in the nation, I do not think their guys were also honoured in 2015, but for some reason, many Nigerians seem pleased with the girls this time, and the President could not ignore.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by mapet: 3:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
Zeze06:
If you are here to teach me what is welfare or humanitarian services and how buhari has done well in those areas please go ahead... embarassed

Honestly not. I am simply appalled that you do not know the meaning of "welfare and humanitarian services"? makes me wonder.......you know.....you're level of intelligence, reasoning capacity.....and stuffs wink
Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Zeze06(m): 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ok, maybe I need some education, can I book you for tutorials?... I really need to work on my intelligence, need to upgrade my reasoning capacity and stuffs cry

mapet:

Honestly not. I am simply appalled that you do not know the meaning of "welfare and humanitarian services"? makes me wonder.......you know.....you're level of intelligence, reasoning capacity.....and stuffs wink
Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by mapet: 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
Zeze06:
Ok, maybe I need some education, can I book you for tutorials?... I really need to work on my intelligence, need to upgrade my reasoning capacity and stuffs cry

Sure, but I'll rather refer you to the right place........

Take a bus to Yaba, ask for "the place", it's on the left
Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by hismond(m): 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
Adonike:
For APC mind, 2019 campaign promises is fulfilled already..

Kudos to the ladies.

Make I call that my Aunt wey dey there to help me collect "kilishi" come.
\

No be plaza be that? i've missed life in AKS ooooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Zeze06(m): 4:46pm On Aug 30, 2017
I knew you must be an inmate, just needed to be sure, life must be really difficult with you right now... embarassed
mapet:

Sure, but I'll rather refer you to the right place........

Take a bus to Yaba, ask for "the place", it's on the left
Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by Litmus: 8:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
freshest4live:

yeah it will, but you have to consider that as a leader Buhari responded based on the interest shown by Nigerians and followership across boards in the nation, I do not think their guys were also honoured in 2015, but for some reason, many Nigerians seem pleased with the girls this time, and the President could not ignore.

A good metaphor for the country. If the people show positive interest in the country, state Governors and central government will be motivated. They will be compelled to act for the better. But if the people show only hate for the country, the politicians are likely to show more interest in serving themselves. Why bother with a place no one is interested in, a palace people want nothing better than see destroyed. You'd be wise to stash money abroad for your loved ones and close kin in lure of the day the Nations collapses.

This idea which I've tried to make people consider is counter intuitive and so people continue to see things from the normal perspective such as that if politicians work hard people will be patriotic.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives African Champions, D'tigress, At The Presidential Villa (Photos) by mapet: 11:52am On Aug 31, 2017
Zeze06:
I knew you must be an inmate, just needed to be sure, life must be really difficult with you right now... embarassed

You knew? Bros, you see your problem is downright "spiritual". Is probably some "drugs" you're taking or should be taking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives President Museveni Of Uganda At The State House (pics) / Nigerians Accuse Buhari Of Selling Country Assets To Friends And Families / 'I Won’t Change If Reelected' - Buhari Assures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.