Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,859 members, 7,828,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Is It Possible To Get A Girlfriend On NAIRALAND? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Get A Girlfriend On NAIRALAND? (2658 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girlfriend On NAIRALAND? by vivie01(f): 6:35am On Sep 01, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
Op, Yes possible. I met my second wife here. Im back for third. God bless Seun

grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girlfriend On NAIRALAND? by BabbanBura(m): 6:42am On Sep 01, 2017
Jodha:

I'm not a commodity... That can be available and what not....

Sisterly, you are - everyone has a price tag. He may not be rich enough to get you but someone is and will 'buy' you.
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girlfriend On NAIRALAND? by Ximenez(m): 9:13am On Sep 01, 2017
Jodha:
Go out there and look for yhur woman...it will do yhu no good chasing after shadows here...
Are you a shadow?
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girlfriend On NAIRALAND? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2017
It depends on your level of honesty and your patience I personally won't come to a message board with the sole purpose of looking for a partner though because the intent will cloud your judgements and you'll rush the very enlightening phase of getting to know each other beyond words. You may will take things more serious than they need to be. You may find a partner here but I think it will be more accidental because you really don't know a person until you've shared moments in the physical.
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girlfriend On NAIRALAND? by Graysmooth(f): 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2017
You find Love in hopeless places

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girlfriend On NAIRALAND? by DanielGb(m): 7:13pm On Sep 03, 2017
Graysmooth:
You find Love in hopeless places

I will send you a follow request? I want to chat.
Re: Is It Possible To Get A Girlfriend On NAIRALAND? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 03, 2017
Its possible but most have boyfriend.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are White American Men So Slutty? / Every Girl With Big Breast Behave Like This (pix) / If You Already Gave Him Sex, Chances He Will Take You Seriously Is 0%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.