Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

The Dilapidated State Of Oyigbo Road In Rivers State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Dilapidated State Of Oyigbo Road In Rivers State (25130 Views)

The Sorry State Of Oyigbo Portharcourt/aba Expressway / Akwa Ibom Government Lodge In Lagos In Dilapidated State. Photos / What Is The Offence Of People Of Oyigbo LGA In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Oyigbo Road In Rivers State by SlayerForever: 10:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
Deliberate neglect. Ikwerre government don fuck_ this people up. God is not asleep. We'll get it right. Igbo g'adi!
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Oyigbo Road In Rivers State by nonsobaba: 10:34pm On Aug 31, 2017
And the funny thing is that governor wike will soon come to anambra state to donate 2 billion naira to PDP candidate for election. After that, he will go to benue state to tar more roads there. I pity rivers state and this clown of a governor they have been burdened with.

1 Like

Re: The Dilapidated State Of Oyigbo Road In Rivers State by akigbemaru: 1:08am On Sep 01, 2017
modaink333:
In a sane country, the city of oyigbo is supposed to be the finest and most decent environment one could leave in. In regards to the 80+ oil Wells in the locality, yet it has become a state of ridicule and abject suffering of the poor masses and middle class. Abandoned by the wike led administration and even the amaechi led administration. Was one time used as a dump site for all refuse collected in portharcourt by the amaechi led administration.
Even the operation zero potholes by this present regime is irrelevant to the people of oyigbo. The chairman of oyigbo resides in the city of portharcourt enjoying the fruits of his Labour to the detriment and agony of the mass who voted him...
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Oyigbo Road In Rivers State by jesse8048(m): 12:47pm On Sep 01, 2017
degamemaster:
My brother it's a sad situation whereby, the fowl that lays the golden egg is left to be going hungry. I lived in obigbo, Don Simon Ave precisely for 10yrs and I can tell you that obigbo as a local govt area is not benefiting anything as a major contributor to the rivers state wealth and Nigerian as a whole. Such a sorry conditions for human beings.

Wow, you're my next street neighbor. I stay at Umukam Street. The street with jehovah's witness (kingdom hall).
We're really suffering in oyigbo. There are many alternative routes but all are bad and this is hindering the fast development of the place. I don't drive my car often but I keep changing shaft, ball joints, linkage etc. The last time was brain box cos water swallowed my car.
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Oyigbo Road In Rivers State by degamemaster(m): 7:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
jesse8048:

Wow, you're my next street neighbor. I stay at Umukam Street. The street with jehovah's witness (kingdom hall).
We're really suffering in oyigbo. There are many alternative routes but all are bad and this is hindering the fast development of the place. I don't drive my car often but I keep changing shaft, ball joints, linkage etc. The last time was brain box cos water swallowed my car.
You see? The world is just a small place in rotation but with big imaginations. Bro I stayed in that area like I told you, for 10yrs and I constructed some of those buildings within that vicinity even though my family is still there and I was a very popular guy then. So, you don't have to tell me cos I know how far. The govt in OY is a one sided govt with selfish officials. Then come down to our local environment there, the people are not helping matters, though I will give them some benefits of doubt cos it's only when a govt shows the people that it is working for them, then the people will become patriotic as well, but the way they throw dirts and garbage inside the gutters is one part of the story that will be left for another day. So in all, both the govt and the people needs to do something urgently before it turns to like the situation in markudi.
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Oyigbo Road In Rivers State by Titogbanski: 5:25am On Oct 04, 2018
Pure evil.

The people of the community should take this to Channels or AIT
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Oyigbo Road In Rivers State by gurnam: 5:51am On Oct 04, 2018
This must be an Igbo dominated part of Rivers. They are the only people that can comfortably live in such disgusting environment
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Oyigbo Road In Rivers State by stieyven(m): 2:21am On May 16, 2020
Osyabj:

Anuofia. There is No tribe anywhere called "ikwere" whether Ikwere , Ngwa,
Ndoki, and dozens of Igbo clans and villages, which the British converted to "tribes" after the British/ Biafra war, they are all Igbo SOIL for ever
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: The Dilapidated State Of Oyigbo Road In Rivers State by Nobody: 5:08am On May 16, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NAF Immortalizes 10 Fallen Heroes, Commissions Residential Accommodation (pics) / LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying / Nami: I Was Targeting New FIRS Record When Tinubu Removed Me As Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.