Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Lip Stick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lip Stick (2581 Views)

guys,get in here if u want to get that pink lip that attract ladies{updated!) / Pennis Lip Stick For Sale / 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lip Stick by kanmosyl(m): 5:38pm On Feb 13, 2007
Hi all,

My question is:
GUYS can u allow ur wife to apply lip stick on ur wedding day( i dont mean lip gloss).

Girls plz comment on this issue too. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Lip Stick by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:42pm On Feb 13, 2007
are you gunning for stupidest thread on the board or what?

what's your business with woman's makeup as long as it's not going on YOUR face?
Re: Lip Stick by LadyT(f): 5:44pm On Feb 13, 2007
*sigh*

Re: Lip Stick by kanmosyl(m): 5:45pm On Feb 13, 2007
@thiefofheart

whats that if u dont have a comment why dont u keep quiet instead of saying rubbish.

no offence and not upset
Re: Lip Stick by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:50pm On Feb 13, 2007
If anyone is "talking rubbish" it's you.

what kind of idiotic question is "would you "ALLOW" your wife to apply makeup"? If she were to apply it, what would you do? clean it off of her or slap her face? Again what is your business on what she puts on her face?

Lady T, I tire for these imbeciles  cry
Re: Lip Stick by LadyT(f): 5:54pm On Feb 13, 2007
kanmosyl cant you see that your topic does not make sense at all !!! angry
Re: Lip Stick by kanmosyl(m): 6:19pm On Feb 13, 2007
@thiefofthehearts

I dont hold anything against u but atleast u shd know how to reply topics cus u dont know what i am going through that made me ask such a question even if u feel like yapping me u do it with simplicity and style.

I saw some guys yesterday fighting over these issue and that is the reason i brought it to the room to solve for me.

well if i have upset u in any way plz pardon me and forgive me cus this is the season of love so we should be celebrating love and not grudges and besides the room is there for us to solve or rack our brains over issues brought in here for a provable and better solutions. Once again thiefofthehearts i hold nothing against u infact u are my nairaland val and it is straight from my heart. LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lip Stick by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:20pm On Feb 13, 2007
what kind of homosexuals do you consider as friends that would fight over women makeup?
Re: Lip Stick by kanmosyl(m): 6:30pm On Feb 13, 2007
@thiefofthehearts

Plz i dont understand what u mean but plz this time be soft on me.
Re: Lip Stick by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:31pm On Feb 13, 2007
Fine I'll break it down

Only gay males fight over women's acessories such as makeup.

Why should a guy tell a woman what she should or shoulnt put on her face. nah your face?
Re: Lip Stick by kanmosyl(m): 6:37pm On Feb 13, 2007
@thiefofthehearts

Thanks so much for responses and replies.

But this is what one of the guys was saying yesterday, he said the lipstick on her wife will stain his mouth and will be too bad for him to start going about with it.
But the other guy said its ok for him cus she is her wife and not anyone else's wife.
Re: Lip Stick by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:38pm On Feb 13, 2007
what kind of bush man complains about lipstick stains?
Re: Lip Stick by LadyT(f): 6:39pm On Feb 13, 2007
TOH you are very wicked.  Treating you VAL honey like this.  grin

You there mister man listen.  What kind of man controls everything his wife does down to the lipstick she wears?  Does your religion ban it? What exactly is your point?  You need to drop that controlling attitude it stinks.
Re: Lip Stick by JosBoy4Lif(m): 6:40pm On Feb 13, 2007
kanmosyl:

@thiefofthehearts

Thanks so much for responses and replies.

But this is what one of the guys was saying yesterday, he said the lipstick on her wife will stain his mouth and will be too bad for him to start going about with it.
But the other guy said its ok for him cus she is her wife and not anyone else's wife.

Na wa oh  shocked, Maybe TOH was right.
Re: Lip Stick by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:41pm On Feb 13, 2007
lol T I no want a Val that will beat me for wearing lipstick o
Re: Lip Stick by LadyT(f): 6:45pm On Feb 13, 2007
No he wont beat you just scream at you in public to take that mess off. grin
Re: Lip Stick by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2007
T, you need YIM tongue
Re: Lip Stick by LadyT(f): 7:04pm On Feb 13, 2007
I have it! email me!
Re: Lip Stick by Busta(f): 8:16pm On Feb 13, 2007
now this is some topic
Re: Lip Stick by naijacutee(f): 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2007
Different strokes for different folks I guess. . . .
Re: Lip Stick by BlackMamba(m): 11:09pm On Feb 13, 2007
At first I thought this was another dumb post, but on a second thought, I'm wondering about walking around with a red smear on my lips on wedding day ( if i change my mind about marriage).
My limited knowledge about lipstick/lipgloss doesn't help matters either. I'm sure lipstick science has made advances over the years to provide men-friendly options.

Another lipstick complaint. I hate when it leaves stains on shirt after a quick smooch. It's always a problem explaining this stain to wifey.
Re: Lip Stick by JosBoy4Lif(m): 11:14pm On Feb 13, 2007
Don't they have waterproof lipstick these days? It's 2007!
Re: Lip Stick by jgirl3: 1:09am On Feb 14, 2007
I think there's a use for the handkerchief in the pocket of the groom's suit. He would learn to put it to use that day and enjoy their first kiss as a married couple
Re: Lip Stick by JosBoy4Lif(m): 3:35am On Feb 14, 2007
I thought it was just there for decor?
Re: Lip Stick by OmoEko1(f): 3:40am On Feb 14, 2007
i thought lip stick were out of stlye, do people still use it.
Re: Lip Stick by JosBoy4Lif(m): 3:44am On Feb 14, 2007
So what do you use, vaseline?
Re: Lip Stick by OmoEko1(f): 4:02am On Feb 14, 2007
no, i use color lip gloss
Re: Lip Stick by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:09am On Feb 14, 2007
yah i know grin grin
Re: Lip Stick by OmoEko1(f): 4:10am On Feb 14, 2007
hum, how do u know grin grin
Re: Lip Stick by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:10am On Feb 14, 2007
Because im watching you this very moment embarassed shocked grin grin
Re: Lip Stick by ZuluNation(m): 4:11am On Feb 14, 2007
I want to see too josboy please
Re: Lip Stick by OmoEko1(f): 4:11am On Feb 14, 2007
oh really, keep on watching

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Serious Relationships Have You Had / Dis Men Sef - - Marriages and Mentality / Fiance Caught Naked 2 Days Before Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.