Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari (22267 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State / Woman In Tears, Praises Nnamdi Kanu As She Gets A Bag Of Rice / 3 Months Ultimatum: Reno Omokri Mocks Northern Youths, Praises Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by Franco93: 9:08am On Sep 01, 2017
Afonjas dominating Nnamdi Kanu thread as if their lives depend on it.
Tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by faithwill: 9:08am On Sep 01, 2017
Good
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by Ijaya123: 9:08am On Sep 01, 2017
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
I don't know what to call these useless south east governors for failing to synergies with Nnamdi kanu to deal with this useless tyrants that keep maginalizing their people. Fayose who is not an ibgo is showing support for NK and Biafra. but the useless governors in the east kept mute.

When Biafra comes una go smell una ynash. idiots

Kanu is a con master and Biafra is a fraud. Only pigs and idiots believe and follow Kanu.

Kiss the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by magoo10(m): 9:10am On Sep 01, 2017
nnamdi KANU is doing what many cowards can't do ,ranting up and down about PDP or APC will never solve Nigeria problem,Nkanu has taken a good step and many of us are solidly behind him.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by Myself2(m): 9:10am On Sep 01, 2017
Nwodosis:
But some slaves obeying their masters to eat from their left over are telling us that Kanu is a fruad!
If being fraudulent can make me seat with current five states governors, l will go into frauds.

What is fruad and frauds please ?
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by winkmart: 9:11am On Sep 01, 2017
Get a life and attend to the people in your state. Are you a Governor or an activist?

That's what you get when you allow touts run the affairs of your state

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by Benekruku(m): 9:13am On Sep 01, 2017
grin grin grin

Fayose using Nnamadi Kanu has a pawn.

Brilliant guy!

He is straight at the fore-front and twist at the rare grin

All for a presidential or vice slot in PDP

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by madridguy(m): 9:15am On Sep 01, 2017
Life ambition as in? tongue

PDJT:

-You're probably one of those on the reserve team.

-Is that(Igbo lady) your life ambition?
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by manikspears: 9:16am On Sep 01, 2017
Mr fayose,rope and stool still dey await you o.
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by tunchi014(m): 9:17am On Sep 01, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:
What is the difference between Yugoslavia and Nigeria.?

What is the difference between Sudan and Nigeria.?
... bullharri.
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by amazingspiderma: 9:18am On Sep 01, 2017
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
I don't know what to call these useless south east governors for failing to synergies with Nnamdi kanu to deal with this useless tyrants that keep maginalizing their people. Fayose who is not an ibgo is showing support for NK and Biafra. but the useless governors in the east kept mute.

You call people asking for freedom non violently tyrants.

You have lost it.
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by Benekruku(m): 9:19am On Sep 01, 2017
Franco93:
Afonjas dominating Nnamdi Kanu thread as if their lives depend on it.
Tufiakwa

They re using him as a pawn! Do you think FFK and Fayose don't have a master plan? They do....! They just using Kanu to play a role in there plan
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by Agumbankembu: 9:23am On Sep 01, 2017
Ijaya123:

Kanu is a con master and Biafra is a fraud. Only pigs and idiots believe and follow Kanu.

Kiss the truth.

From a Muslim, Yoruba Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by Geezholla: 9:23am On Sep 01, 2017
yarimo:
Any one that takes FAYOSE statements serious on your own will be your middle name

What makes you think so... Fayose is man who stand by what he preaches. He speaks even when others has been bribed and silenced. Fayose is our man peeiod!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by uridiwan(m): 9:24am On Sep 01, 2017
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:

Fayose want to use your little brain for his 2019 presidential ambition.
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 01, 2017
dumebiifeanyi:

http://politicsngr.com/2017/09/01/fayose-praises-nnamdi-kanu-meeting-seast-govs-attacks-buhari/

"The utterances and actions of Buhari, when he became president, were against the unity of this country.
How can a president say he will only attend to the needs of those who gave him 97 percent vote and neglect others who did not vote for him? For Nigeria to move forward and in unity, there must be no sectionalism, there must be no oppression and there must be justice and equity""

Many Yoruba youths on nairaland won't understand this.
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by Geezholla: 9:25am On Sep 01, 2017
Ijaya123:

Kiss the truth.

I believe you don't know what to comment
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by midolian(m): 9:26am On Sep 01, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Na midolian they burst Aminat brain ooooo, that babe love midolian die. The guy get future well well grin

I no talk say you no get but your own buhari they play with am
u can say it again, my niggur. grin
No mind madridguy..Aminat508 na no go area.

How u dey naw?
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 01, 2017
madridguy:
Jew abi ijaw?

The ijaws also lay claim to a Jewish Ancestory

1 Like

Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by Aminat508(f): 9:28am On Sep 01, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Baby what of midolian

Hope he's fine and did you tell him I'm asking of him ?
ozaoekepe u enh! How u dey, happy sallah tongue
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:28am On Sep 01, 2017
midolian:
u can say it again, my niggur. grin
No mind madridguy..Aminat508 na no go area.

How u dey naw?
Chai! Only Aminat508 can bring you out from your cage.

I'm great bro and hope you doing well.

Longest time my niggur
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:30am On Sep 01, 2017
Aminat508:
ozaoekepe u enh! How u dey, happy sallah tongue
I'm great

I wan go eat meat for one of my hajiya babe house today

I love you but midolian love you more cry
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by michoim(m): 9:30am On Sep 01, 2017
This empty-head idiot has come again with empty noise.
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by amazingspiderma: 9:32am On Sep 01, 2017
Some people specialize in spreading fear, one poster even said "We shall see what becomes of Biafra".
A soul without hope is a terrible thing. It thinks that just because it is comfortable with oppression and status quo, other should be.
It is offended by courage,hope and dreams. It is ignorant and contagious, take a closer look and you will see low self esteem, selfishness,intolerance and foolishness.
They are not interested in moving forward, so they would prefer your sit, rest and stand with them in an oppressed society

A coward that dies a thousand times.

I have bad news for them..." Things will never be the same again. People must be free"

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by Aminat508(f): 9:36am On Sep 01, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

I'm great

I wan go eat meat for one of my hajiya babe house today

I love you but midolian love you more cry
for kwara? Show us yr face one day nah!

I miss your whahala fa kiss
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by Cuteogbus: 9:37am On Sep 01, 2017
Keep Deceiving Yourselfs... Who Told You Five Governors Attended The Meeting.. You See The Cheap And Stupid Propaganda You People Keep Believing.. Read Book You No Go Gree, Read International News Small Like BBC Or CNN Inorder To Familiarise Yourself With International Laws, No. Una Sey Na 419 Work & Stark Illiteracy Coupled With Ignorance Una Want Live For Life. This Is Why u'll Believe Fake News That "Donald Trump Of USA Will Give You Biafra".. And "Isreal Is Currently Training Biafra Soldiers", When Those Of Us Who Studied International Law Know That No Sane Country Will Ever Back The Breakup Of A Sovereign Country With A Legitimate And Democratically Elected President Like Ours.. And For Your Information And Enlightenment, There Was No State Governor In That Meeting & The Only High Profile Figure In That Meeting Was The Deputy Gov Of Enugu Who Only Attended The Meeting Based On The Sorry Fact That The Meeting Was Held In His State.

CONFLICT OF INTEREST: I'm An Indigene Of Eleme In Rivers State
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by Yyeske(m): 9:38am On Sep 01, 2017
We igbos have suffered in this country.
Our women are prostitutes...... Nnamdi kanu.
Igbos are pigs and idiots........ Nnamdi kanu.
and now this...
Igbos are guinea pigs........ Fayose.
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:41am On Sep 01, 2017
Aminat508:
for kwara? Show us yr face one day nah!

I miss your whahala fa kiss
Currently in Lagos, kwara to local for my standard. My guy based in kwara they EFCC training now when he's out I go show , I go call you too kiss

Wish I be Muslim cause I go like marry you. cry
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by Cuteogbus: 9:42am On Sep 01, 2017
PrecisionFx:

"The utterances and actions of Buhari, when he became president, were against the unity of this country.
How can a president say he will only attend to the needs of those who gave him 97 percent vote and neglect others who did not vote for him? For Nigeria to move forward and in unity, there must be no sectionalism, there must be no oppression and there must be justice and equity""

Many Yoruba youths on nairaland won't understand this.
Fayose Should Go And Sitdown.. Useless Man Wey No Know Ein Work As A Governor..
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by giftedheart1(m): 9:44am On Sep 01, 2017
i pity ekiti ppl more... this man is just a sorry for democracy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okorocha: I Became Poorer Being A Governor / APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together / Rivers Assembly: Ehie Edison Presides Over Sitting After Court Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.