Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari (22272 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State / Woman In Tears, Praises Nnamdi Kanu As She Gets A Bag Of Rice / 3 Months Ultimatum: Reno Omokri Mocks Northern Youths, Praises Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by ojlekky: 1:07pm On Sep 01, 2017
Instead of your criticism, kindly go and focus on what to do with the large vast of arable land we have in our state. Let your focus be directed towards Agriculture which will improve our Igr and also engage the teeming unemployed youth rather than criticising the president
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by caphone: 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2017
All I can say is this fayose of a man will eventually die before his president.....why is it that he must attack him before he get his views aired?
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by Max24: 2:43pm On Sep 01, 2017
PDJT:

-You're probably one of those on the reserve team.
-Is that(Igbo lady) your life ambition?
lol. very funny - reserve team!!!
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by Chukabiz1961(m): 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
I agree with you.
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by OjukwuWarBird: 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2017
Yyeske:
Were you marginalized under GEJ?

Jonathan out of his kind heart and godlike heart, treated the North far better than the South despite their hatred towards him
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by OjukwuWarBird: 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2017
Yyeske:
Tell us the situation in South Sudan and Eritrea today as we speak

East Timor is doing better than Indonesia

Czech is doing better than Serbia

Switzerland an epitome of wealth can feed everyone of your people for centuries because they adopted Restructuring that loosens the federating units
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by bigfish3k: 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ijaya123:

Biafra is noting but a fraudulent fantasy. Kiss the truth.

u have not given me any superior reason why u think Biafra is fraudulent
u just want to force ur fake truth and kiss on me
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by Ijaya123: 4:12pm On Sep 01, 2017
bigfish3k:

u have not given me any superior reason why u think Biafra is fraudulent
u just want to force ur fake truth and kiss on me

The truth is right in your face, it's a pity you can't see it. That usually happens when people are blinded by sentiment.
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by Isobug: 4:14pm On Sep 01, 2017
Fayose always making sense but in the most unlikely way
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by bigfish3k: 11:35pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ijaya123:

The truth is right in your face, it's a pity you can't see it. That usually happens when people are blinded by sentiment.

am not seeing any truth, the only truth am seeing which u are not seeing is that my Igbo people are marginalized in this Nigeria

prove me wrong if am lying, especially with the current appointment done by PMB yesterday at the NNPC where: Yoruba 3, hausa 10, niger delta 2, Igbo 0.

this is one of the reasons Biafra is not a fraud or what is wrong in demanding not to be cheated
did we say we want to cheat any one? we just want equity
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by RoyalUc(m): 12:36am On Sep 02, 2017
Yyeske:
We igbos have suffered in this country.
Our women are prostitutes...... Nnamdi kanu.
Igbos are pigs and idiots........ Nnamdi kanu.
and now this...
Igbos are guinea pigs........ Fayose.

My brooother!
I thought I was the only one that saw it..."otherwise they will remain guinea pig as long as this country exists.”
Are they already guinea pigs? Some people don't just know how to talk.
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by skarophy(m): 7:50am On Dec 05, 2017
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by skarophy(m): 9:29am On Dec 05, 2017
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by skarophy(m): 10:42am On Dec 05, 2017
::
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by skarophy(m): 11:49am On Dec 05, 2017
;
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by skarophy(m): 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2017
Ijaya123:
The tragedy of a governor opens his tap of rubbish again.
hehehe
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by skarophy(m): 1:38pm On Dec 05, 2017
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by skarophy(m): 6:34pm On Dec 05, 2017
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by skarophy(m): 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
#
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by skarophy(m): 9:29am On Dec 06, 2017
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by skarophy(m): 11:27am On Dec 06, 2017
yes
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by skarophy(m): 8:24pm On Dec 06, 2017
"
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by skarophy(m): 3:07am On Dec 08, 2017
nn
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by skarophy(m): 8:32am On Dec 08, 2017
!!!
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by skarophy(m): 2:36pm On Dec 08, 2017
###
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by skarophy(m): 3:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
\
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by skarophy(m): 6:09pm On Dec 08, 2017
###
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by skarophy(m): 11:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
xaz
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by skarophy(m): 7:43am On Dec 09, 2017
"**++
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by skarophy(m): 10:51am On Dec 09, 2017
--++
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by skarophy(m): 2:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
+

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Forbes Africa Names Akinwumi A. Adesina African Of The Year / Terrorists Invasion: Buhari Told To Remove El-Rufai, Declare State Of Emergency / President Buhari Participates At APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.