Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari (22275 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Blames Nnamdi Kanu For Underdevelopment In Abia State / Woman In Tears, Praises Nnamdi Kanu As She Gets A Bag Of Rice / 3 Months Ultimatum: Reno Omokri Mocks Northern Youths, Praises Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by Sammy95: 9:44am On Sep 01, 2017
madridguy:
For the sake of Eid-Adha I will reserve my comment.

Eid IL Mubaraq to the gallant President, Asadulahi Sai Baba.
u have zero brain

1 Like

Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by Ijaya123: 9:55am On Sep 01, 2017
Agumbankembu:

From a Muslim, Yoruba Muslim.

Anybody with a different opinion automatically becomes a Yoruba or muslim. Those people appear to be your masters and nightmares.
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by Ijaya123: 9:56am On Sep 01, 2017
Geezholla:

I believe you don't know what to comment

The truth really hurts.
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by nura15(m): 9:57am On Sep 01, 2017
This fayose is the most stupid mad dog I have ever seen. Do you think ur hatret 4 pmb will gain u support frm ipob?even if it does, time will come when we northerners will send the hatret back to the sender.stupid clawn.
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by Obdk: 10:00am On Sep 01, 2017
we igbos don suffer. even afonja fayose is using Igbos to stay relevant in his presidential bid...

d slowpoke think he can buy Igbos vote by stylishly backing Nnamdi kanu...

Mr fayose. dont be afonja. its either you support Nnamdi kanu with his secession bid or u dont... you cant support him and not support his ideology.

who d hell are you fooling....

it will be disastrous for a yoruba to seek Igbo vote because it will never happen in dis lifetime
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by Aminat508(f): 10:02am On Sep 01, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Currently in Lagos, kwara to local for my standard. My guy based in kwara they EFCC training now when he's out I go show , I go call you too kiss

Wish I be Muslim cause I go like marry you. cry
I can't wait to meet u oooo, show your face one day jare cheesy grin
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:04am On Sep 01, 2017
Same old rhetorics...wash wash wash.
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by teflonjake(m): 10:08am On Sep 01, 2017
madridguy:
For the sake of Eid-Adha I will reserve my comment.

Eid IL Mubaraq to the gallant President, Asadulahi Sai Baba.

Please don't reserve it. Hurricane Harvey is currently taking over Texas, the American president was seen there, makurdi at the moment is almost submerged in flood, but you are quoting the EID, why is sai baba not there?
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 01, 2017
madridguy:
I am a Muslim and not Terrorist. My quest for igbo lady started recently and Insha Allah I will get one soon.

No need stick with ur kind, Muslim females don't even permit handshakes and yet you have aspirations to court an Igbo girl, abeg you are not welcome
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by Obdk: 10:15am On Sep 01, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Na midolian they burst Aminat brain ooooo, that babe love midolian die. The guy get future well well grin

I no talk say you no get but your own buhari they play with am

wiket
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by Nwaforoo: 10:40am On Sep 01, 2017
Buhari should let Biafra go
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by BanevsJoker(m): 10:46am On Sep 01, 2017
Why so many jihadists on this thread? Don't y'all have rams to slaughter? Why so obsessed with Biafra and Kanu? I just don't seem to understand.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by yewawa: 10:48am On Sep 01, 2017
Won a to te!........time will tell
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by madridguy(m): 10:52am On Sep 01, 2017
Am loyal boss. Eid Mubaraq

midolian:
u can say it again, my niggur. grin
No mind madridguy..Aminat508 na no go area.

How u dey naw?
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by burkingx(f): 10:57am On Sep 01, 2017
angry

Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by yewawa: 10:59am On Sep 01, 2017
Won fe je president........Won a to te"
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by Eu24(m): 11:06am On Sep 01, 2017
Well,

For my business minded people looking for Space or property to do their biz in Lagos., I have this small space for Lease/Sale its a road side location

I have this 5 shops at Pleasure Bus stop, Alimosho Area of Lagos for business use Only..!!!

Land measuring 113,740sq meter. By the roadside off major rd

title are Survey plan, deed of agreement, original family receipts if u are interested call

Asking 4.5m

Tel; 09032200405
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by kellyjoesteve: 11:08am On Sep 01, 2017
Peace is all we need but since is too hard for us to achieve dividing won't be bad if you ask me.
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 01, 2017
Lol

Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by yarimo(m): 11:14am On Sep 01, 2017
Geezholla:

What makes you think so... Fayose is man who stand by what he preaches. He speaks even when others has been bribed and silenced. Fayose is our man peeiod!
what do you mean by OUR?
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by Milestones: 11:43am On Sep 01, 2017
THE LAST TIME FAYOSE MADE SENSE WAS 20 YEARS AGO. NEXT PLS!!!!!
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by sapele914(m): 11:49am On Sep 01, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:
What is the difference between Yugoslavia and Nigeria.?

What is the difference between Sudan and Nigeria.?
What is the similarity between Nigeria and the United States of America?they both fought a civil against secessionist and were victorious and have remained one United strong Nation since then. There are always two sides to a coin.
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by OjukwuWarBird: 11:54am On Sep 01, 2017
sapele914:
What is the similarity between Nigeria and the United States of America?they both fought a civil against secessionist and were victorious and have remained one United strong Nation since then. There are always two sides to a coin.

Fortunately, after the civil war, the confederate states were never marginalized, oppressed, humiliated etc like the Biafrans

So don't use US as a case study because she took a different path in her own case

Hope you understand sapele914

1 Like

Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by Yyeske(m): 11:59am On Sep 01, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Fortunately, after the civil war, the confederate states were never marginalized, oppressed, humiliated etc like the Biafrans

So don't use US as a case study because she took a different path in her own case

Tell us the situation in South Sudan and Eritrea today as we speak
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by dizzyime: 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
A primary election was held yesterday at anambra concerning the anambra gubernatorial election and Yul Edochie emerge the winner anf flag bearer of the DEMOCRATIC PEOPLE CONGRESS (DPC)

“Furthermore, I won the gathering primaries today to wind up plainly the banner carrier of the DPC. Equitable PEOPLE’S CONGRESS.

I give God all-powerful all the wonderfulness.

I thank everybody who made it conceivable. Also, to all who have put their expectations and trust in me, I won’t let you down.

Its chance for the adolescents, time for the majority.

We are taking the Government place of Anambra State come November 2017.

We will run a Government that will put the welfare of the majority first.

Our Victory is the general population’s Victory. Www.yuledochieforgovernor.com”
Source:http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/politics/yul-edochie-emerge-flag-bearer-democratic-people-congress-dpc/

Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by Yyeske(m): 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Were you marginalized under GEJ?
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
Cuteogbus:
Fayose Should Go And Sitdown.. Useless Man Wey No Know Ein Work As A Governor..

No governor in Nigeria knows what he's doing.

The nation as a whole does not know what she's doing.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by Adagba1: 12:28pm On Sep 01, 2017
grin

Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by bigfish3k: 12:36pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ijaya123:

Kanu is a con master and Biafra is a fraud. Only pigs and idiots believe and follow Kanu.

Kiss the truth.

so in ur mind now , Nigeria is not a fraud
after 100yrs of existence, no going forward only backward and surprisingly u people are proud of it
those of u saying "will Biafra be better" how can u judge what u have not given a chance. don't put the cart before the horse
did u see the passion in biafrans, did u see their zeal coupled with their experience in Nigeria: those are the basic ingredients that makes a nation great

u that is saying one Nigeria don't even have passion nor hope in Nigeria. u are just following the band wagon of ur tribe without logic
we will not all be blind at the same time.
hope u saw the recent NNPC appointment: 10 northerners, 3 yorubas, 2 niger deltans, 0 Igbo. an industry based in the east here. don't u think that those kind of appointment can make those sitting on the fence to join biafra
if u want the best for ur country u should criticize such behavior the way u all are criticizing Biafra. and enough of this ur one sided criticism
Re: Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari by Ijaya123: 12:40pm On Sep 01, 2017
bigfish3k:

so in ur mind now , Nigeria is not a fraud
after 100yrs of existence, no going forward only backward and surprisingly u people are proud of it
those of u saying "will Biafra be better" how can u judge what u have not given a chance. don't put the cart before the horse
did u see the passion in biafrans, did u see their zeal coupled with their experience in Nigeria: those are the basic ingredients that makes a nation great

u that is saying one Nigeria don't even have passion nor hope in Nigeria. u are just following the band wagon of ur tribe without logic
we will not all be blind at the same time.
hope u saw the recent NNPC appointment: 10 northerners, 3 yorubas, 2 niger deltans, 0 Igbo. an industry based in the east here. don't u think that those kind of appointment can make those sitting on the fence to join biafra
if u want the best for ur country u should criticize such behavior the way u all are criticizing Biafra. and enough of this ur one sided criticism

Biafra is noting but a fraudulent fantasy. Kiss the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Makes Fresh Offer, ASUU Insists On UTAS / 2016 Corruption Index: Nigeria Ranked 136 Out Of 168 / Nigerians Divided Over Proscription Of IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.