Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,960 members, 7,835,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Size Of Dicks revealed According To Countries - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Size Of Dicks revealed According To Countries (7435 Views)

Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year? / For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Size Of Dicks revealed According To Countries by amzee(m): 12:10pm On Sep 01, 2017
Can you guess the size of Nigerian men?
Lalasticlala

Re: Size Of Dicks revealed According To Countries by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2017
amzee:
Can you guess the size of Nigerian men?
Lalasticlala

I am not good in guessing...

Oya! Come here ooo..lemme check y'll one by one sha.. grin Then lemme decide after.. wink

1 Like

Re: Size Of Dicks revealed According To Countries by McBrooklyn(m): 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
grin grin
Re: Size Of Dicks revealed According To Countries by jericco1(m): 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
Base on what?
Re: Size Of Dicks revealed According To Countries by KingTom(m): 3:29pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ecuador and Congo shocked Koreans don suffer grin use Ghana south Africa and Congo to get Nigeria so maybe 6.6

2 Likes

Re: Size Of Dicks revealed According To Countries by OrdercityWeb: 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
This thread has front page potential. So lemme just stay here grin

1 Like

Re: Size Of Dicks revealed According To Countries by agbonkamen(f): 4:31pm On Sep 01, 2017
I need to visit Congo grin

3 Likes

Re: Size Of Dicks revealed According To Countries by Funjosh(m): 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2017
agbonkamen:

What you are looking for in Sokoto, is in the pocket of your SOKOTO. grin

3 Likes

Re: Size Of Dicks revealed According To Countries by agbonkamen(f): 4:45pm On Sep 01, 2017
Funjosh:

What you are looking for in Sokoto, is in the pocket of your SOKOTO. grin
grin

2 Likes

Re: Size Of Dicks revealed According To Countries by Donpresh95(m): 5:02pm On Sep 01, 2017
Africa get pass mark for this one . No wonder they think only about sex during whenever it is raining

3 Likes

Re: Size Of Dicks revealed According To Countries by skondo09(m): 5:09pm On Sep 01, 2017
Nigeria cannot be on the list, because Awon ti bi nja scale

2 Likes

Re: Size Of Dicks revealed According To Countries by amzee(m): 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

I am not good in guessing...

Oya! Come here ooo..lemme check y'll one by one sha.. grin Then lemme decide after.. wink
Oya come and check my own
Re: Size Of Dicks revealed According To Countries by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
amzee:

Oya come and check my own

Re: Size Of Dicks revealed According To Countries by Fadiga24(m): 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2017
tongue Asian men.
Re: Size Of Dicks revealed According To Countries by Rico96(m): 8:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
agbonkamen:
with your body size e g9 reach your stomach oh

1 Like

Re: Size Of Dicks revealed According To Countries by Joel3(m): 8:42pm On Sep 01, 2017
Nigeria should be 5.5 or 6 as average.

1 Like

Re: Size Of Dicks revealed According To Countries by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 9:07pm On Sep 01, 2017
We nigerian men are more endowed than any other african country

1 Like

Re: Size Of Dicks revealed According To Countries by TheLogicalMind(m): 12:13am On Sep 02, 2017
agbonkamen:

Wouldn't you rather visit Italy? Your sisters are there picking up euros on active duty.

1 Like

Re: Size Of Dicks revealed According To Countries by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 02, 2017
7.1 inches kwa? Na to loose television screw?!
God just pack prick giv black man, they no come get sense.

1 Like

Re: Size Of Dicks revealed According To Countries by EmyLeo(m): 1:31am On Sep 02, 2017
Africans and D! sha cheesy
Re: Size Of Dicks revealed According To Countries by Burgerlomo: 1:56am On Sep 02, 2017
Wow North & South Korea 3.8" the size of someone's pinky

Re: Size Of Dicks revealed According To Countries by MVLOX(m): 4:17am On Sep 02, 2017
Hmmm interesting
Re: Size Of Dicks revealed According To Countries by Nobody: 5:02am On Sep 02, 2017
It seems size of dick tends to vary inversely with average IQ and technological development.

1 Like

Re: Size Of Dicks revealed According To Countries by femi4: 6:42am On Sep 02, 2017
agbonkamen:
Edo girl......Won a fe do e pa
Re: Size Of Dicks revealed According To Countries by babyfaceafrica: 6:45am On Sep 02, 2017
This is an insult on Africans.. Chai....all we have is dwick..no brain
Re: Size Of Dicks revealed According To Countries by patola080(m): 7:04am On Sep 02, 2017
agbonkamen:
use d money to come here n ur life will be changed to good
Re: Size Of Dicks revealed According To Countries by agbonkamen(f): 7:53am On Sep 02, 2017
TheLogicalMind:

Wouldn't you rather visit Italy? Your sisters are there picking up euros on active duty.
you are pained because you got complimented with small, and tiniest pen*is grin grin grin
Re: Size Of Dicks revealed According To Countries by agbonkamen(f): 7:54am On Sep 02, 2017
femi4:
Edo girl......Won a fe do e pa
ogbeni kilose
Re: Size Of Dicks revealed According To Countries by femi4: 7:56am On Sep 02, 2017
agbonkamen:
ogbeni kilose
mo wapa jor
Re: Size Of Dicks revealed According To Countries by EgusiShankly: 8:00am On Sep 02, 2017
agbonkamen:
u go just tear to pieces
Re: Size Of Dicks revealed According To Countries by agbonkamen(f): 8:40am On Sep 02, 2017
EgusiShankly:
u go just tear to pieces
enemy of progress grin
Re: Size Of Dicks revealed According To Countries by TheLogicalMind(m): 10:22am On Sep 02, 2017
agbonkamen:
you are pained because you got complimented with small, and tiniest pen*is grin grin grin

And you are pained because you hate being homebased while your fellow Edo sistas are "hoing" up euros in Italy. Be patient, your turn will come.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Indian Guy Wants To Kill Me [Picture] / How Nigerian Girls Act When They Start Catching Feelings For You By Tribe..from / Video: Is This Occultic Or Not? – Disguised Mad Man Captured Having S.ex With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.