Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,647 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) (48469 Views)

Atiku Receives Fayose At His Dubai Residence(photo) / Sallah: Emir Sanusi And Governor Ganduje Attend Eid El Kabir Prayer (Photos) / Crowd At Maitama Sule's Funeral Prayer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by gbaliciousgbali: 3:29pm On Sep 01, 2017
ajepako:

If you think l will invite you to come chop jollof rice spiced with iru and ogiri then you lie..

Werey Oshogbo . tongue tongue tongue

Vickyrotex, come and carry babangbali/enemyofprgress go your house and dash him the horn of the ram wey una kill grin grin grin
I'm not even in the country right now,I'm in Canada on a business trip,I will be back in December,so keep that your local rice and soup to yourself tongue tongue
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by mechanics(m): 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2017
Is he now a muslim?
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by ajepako(f): 3:31pm On Sep 01, 2017
gbaliciousgbali:
I'm not even in the country right now,I'm in Canada on a business trip,I will be back in December

Canada in Norway state, una ku alejo oh grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by donphilopus: 3:32pm On Sep 01, 2017
omenkaLives:
Dude! Where in seven hells have you been? cheesy

I've been around boss. Just kinda busy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by gannod(m): 3:33pm On Sep 01, 2017
sharpwriter:
Those castigating Fayose won't cease to make me laugh. There is nothing that Fayose is doing today that he has not been doing since 2003 when he first became a governor; he eats, dances, plays with common citizens in the state. It is Fayose that started the dualization of roads in Ekiti, starting from Ado Ekiti. When we were not yet in recession when he was governor, he pays salaries on 25-26th of the month before month end. I could remember in one of the monthly governor chats, before Obasanjo set him up for impeachment, he promised to do a flyover in Ado then around 2005/2006, but the impeachment did not allow him. But today, that flyover project is being executed presently and I could say that he fulfills his promise. Foolish people living outside the state, and those of the other party are just blind haters that see white and call it black. Fayose is not my broda, and I dont belong to any party but I can boldly say that he is the best governor Ekiti ever had even though he has his flaws such as talking too much and sparking trouble, but most time, he is real.

You are spot on

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by BiafraAmaka(m): 3:34pm On Sep 01, 2017
Only in Yoruba land will someone become a christian and at the same time a Muslim and also worship idol

Tufuakwa

#spit#**

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by gbaliciousgbali: 3:37pm On Sep 01, 2017
BiafraAmaka:
Only in Yoruba land will someone become a christian and at the same time a Muslim and also worship idol

Tufuakway

#spit#**
we've noticed you,now you can go for us to also notice the next fool
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 3:38pm On Sep 01, 2017
gbaliciousgbali:
I'm not even in the country right now,I'm in Canada on a business trip,I will be back in December,so keep that your local rice and soup to yourself tongue tongue

Dreams do come true! Dont give up on your Canadian dream, but right now, you're hallucinating! cheesy cheesy
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by gbaliciousgbali: 3:39pm On Sep 01, 2017
VickyRotex:

Dreams do come true! Dont give up on your Canadian dream, but right now, you're hallucinating! cheesy cheesy
just because I refused to take you with me abi?

Check out my signature, I go there go look for troublegrin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 3:40pm On Sep 01, 2017
gbaliciousgbali:
just because I refused to take you with me abi?

Shiiiooooooorrrr!!! angry angry
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 3:40pm On Sep 01, 2017
The Bible also said "rejoice with those that are rejoicing and morn with this that are morning"

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is wrong...

My Bible tells me not to be unequally yoked with unbelievers.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by gbaliciousgbali: 3:41pm On Sep 01, 2017
VickyRotex:

Check out my signature, I go there go look for trouble
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by gbaliciousgbali: 3:41pm On Sep 01, 2017
VickyRotex:

Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2017
gbaliciousgbali:

lol. Iyangbali, you don kolo no be small. You change the signature undecided I go report you to Se.un. angry
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by gbaliciousgbali: 3:55pm On Sep 01, 2017
VickyRotex:

lol. Iyangbali, you don kolo no be small. You change the signature undecided I go report you to Se.un. angry
no let me port o
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by MightySparrow: 3:57pm On Sep 01, 2017
Sheik Peter Ayidele Abdulfayose. These poltiihieves sha!
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 3:57pm On Sep 01, 2017
gbaliciousgbali:
no let me port o
hahahahaha port to which of the handle? Babangbali, enemyofprogress, enemyofpeace, Iyangbali, The list is just endless. Hian!!! angry angry
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by gbaliciousgbali: 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
VickyRotex:

hahahahaha port to which of the handle? Babangbali, enemyofprogress, enemyofpeace, Iyangbali, The list is just endless. Hian!!! angry angry
notoriousbabe
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2017
gbaliciousgbali:
notoriousbabe
Oh I just remember sey that one sef dey. Smh!
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by gbaliciousgbali: 4:06pm On Sep 01, 2017
VickyRotex:

Oh I just remember sey that one sef dey. Smh!
5 more yet to be unveiled
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by hgnbello(m): 4:16pm On Sep 01, 2017
hahaha.. dis man no go.kill.person... lolz... he is really a joker..
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by sfinkzslot(m): 4:18pm On Sep 01, 2017
sfinkzslot:
.so fayose is a Muslim all this while #smh
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 4:18pm On Sep 01, 2017
gbaliciousgbali:
5 more yet to be unveiled

He/She is so proud of it. Smh! undecided
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by bigfather(m): 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2017
menstrualpad:
..The Ekiti State Governor, Chief Ayodele Fayose join Muslim faithfuls during 2017 Eid Kabir prayer at Muslim Community Prayer Ground, Odo-Ado, Ado-Ekiti today.

grin grin grin
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by harryportter: 4:24pm On Sep 01, 2017
BTW.IS OMENKA REALLY A ROBOT?
omenkaLives:
Dude! Where in seven hells have you been? cheesy
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by evansjeff(m): 4:26pm On Sep 01, 2017
ajepako:

You have been noticed... happy now? ..

Now go enjoy your day..

Love you too
I like your subtle way of admitting defeat!
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by gbaliciousgbali: 4:26pm On Sep 01, 2017
VickyRotex:

He/She is so proud of it. Smh! undecided
I sent you a pm. Let's chat
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by somez(m): 4:33pm On Sep 01, 2017
Your Bible, not ours.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is wrong...

My Bible tells me not to be unequally yoked with unbelievers.
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by Bentheta(m): 4:42pm On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is wrong...

My Bible tells me not to be unequally yok
ed with unbelievers.

You're only talking about bible cos you're born by Christians.
Pls try to avoid calling a religion that's not your belief unbelievers.
Nonetheless fayose is an actor

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by ajepako(f): 4:46pm On Sep 01, 2017
evansjeff:
I like your subtle way of admitting defeat!

I wasn't aware there was a competition in the first place...

I expressed an opinion, you expressed a contrary opinion which is the beauty of democracy

However, you chose to express your opinion by blatantly insulting me, without any provocation from my side and rather than get dirty and drag you in the mud as you probably expected, l chose to respond that way..

So where is the defeat when l wasn't in a verbal competition in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by Faad77(m): 5:35pm On Sep 01, 2017
Is Fayose a Muslim??... i thought he's a Christian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Bows Down To Greet Oba Rafiu Oladimeji Sule (Photo) / Buhari Shortlists New IG Of Police / Patience Jonathan At A Burial In Ogu Town Today(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.