Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) (48467 Views)

Atiku Receives Fayose At His Dubai Residence(photo) / Sallah: Emir Sanusi And Governor Ganduje Attend Eid El Kabir Prayer (Photos) / Crowd At Maitama Sule's Funeral Prayer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by lawalosky(m): 5:39pm On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
This is wrong...
My Bible tells me not to be unequally yoked with unbelievers.
see ur life...

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 5:39pm On Sep 01, 2017
gbaliciousgbali:
I sent you a pm. Let's chat
undecided undecided
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by Haurmeday25(m): 5:49pm On Sep 01, 2017
grin
menstrualpad:
..The Ekiti State Governor, Chief Ayodele Fayose join Muslim faithfuls during 2017 Eid Kabir prayer at Muslim Community Prayer Ground, Odo-Ado, Ado-Ekiti today.
����
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
BiafraAmaka:
Only in Yoruba land will someone become a christian and at the same time a Muslim and also worship idol

Tufuakwa

#spit#**
smiley
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 01, 2017
If every christian has such a mindset like urs i wonder aw we will continue to live
together!

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is wrong...

Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by omartins(m): 6:06pm On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is wrong...

When the Pharisees complained about Jesus mingling with sinner's, what was his reply? I didn't come because of the faithful but because of sinners. It's only those who are sick who needs doctor. Please read the 4 books of gospel more and learn from the teaching of Christ.
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by evansjeff(m): 6:38pm On Sep 01, 2017
ajepako:

I wasn't aware there was a competition in the first place...

I expressed an opinion, you expressed a contrary opinion which is the beauty of democracy

However, you chose to express your opinion by blatantly insulting me, without any provocation from my side and rather than get dirty and drag you in the mud as you probably expected, l chose to respond that way..

So where is the defeat when l wasn't in a verbal competition in the first place?

We are saying the same thing.
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 6:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
WorldRichest:

The same reason why I as a Muslim do not get unequally yoked with useless Kafirs like you children of dogs and pigs. But I have several friends who are real Christians that emulate Christ, even my wife is a Christian.

shocked

How much more confused can you get?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by iambube: 6:51pm On Sep 01, 2017
Interesting post. But let me ask u a few questions. What happened to the money allocated for the poultry farm before he was impeached? How many Governors were owing salaries during his first tenure? How many months salary is he owing workers in Ekiti? How does a bridge help the people of ekiti? For someone who lived and worked in ekiti before i finally resigned, i know Fayose owes 5 months salary presently and he didnt pay his workers before this salah. March salary was paid 6 weeks ago. How many muslims in Ekiti can celebrate salah like they would have loved? But he is sitting among muslims who are probably owing their landlords or cant pay their kids school fees. Lastly, would u pick between a poultry project or a bridge? If the poultry farm existed today,how much do u think it would add to the state IGR? If we continue praising our leaders for their mistakes our children would definitely suffer for it. I worked in the state hospital and i can tell u the leading cause of death in Ekiti is hunger in children under 5 and pregnant women asides road traffic accident. I cant count the number of patients i have transfused this year and i cant count how many doctors have donated blood for such patients. So please playing politics at the expense of human life isnt what we should be condoning. Just remember that the mistakes of today would impact us later in the future.
sharpwriter:
Those castigating Fayose won't cease to make me laugh. There is nothing that Fayose is doing today that he has not been doing since 2003 when he first became a governor; he eats, dances, plays with common citizens in the state. It is Fayose that started the dualization of roads in Ekiti, starting from Ado Ekiti. When we were not yet in recession when he was governor, he pays salaries on 25-26th of the month before month end. I could remember in one of the monthly governor chats, before Obasanjo set him up for impeachment, he promised to do a flyover in Ado then around 2005/2006, but the impeachment did not allow him. But today, that flyover project is being executed presently and I could say that he fulfills his promise. Foolish people living outside the state, and those of the other party are just blind haters that see white and call it black. Fayose is not my broda, and I dont belong to any party but I can boldly say that he is the best governor Ekiti ever had even though he has his flaws such as talking too much and sparking trouble, but most time, he is real.
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by fatiaforreal: 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is wrong...

..and who is the believer? A monotheist or a trinitarian?
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by fakati(m): 7:04pm On Sep 01, 2017
Alhaji,pastor,oluwo

Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 7:35pm On Sep 01, 2017
iambube:
Interesting post. But let me ask u a few questions. What happened to the money allocated for the poultry farm before he was impeached? How many Governors were owing salaries during his first tenure? How many months salary is he owing workers in Ekiti? How does a bridge help the people of ekiti? For someone who lived and worked in ekiti before i finally resigned, i know Fayose owes 5 months salary presently and he didnt pay his workers before this salah. March salary was paid 6 weeks ago. How many muslims in Ekiti can celebrate salah like they would have loved? But he is sitting among muslims who are probably owing their landlords or cant pay their kids school fees. Lastly, would u pick between a poultry project or a bridge? If the poultry farm existed today,how much do u think it would add to the state IGR? If we continue praising our leaders for their mistakes our children would definitely suffer for it. I worked in the state hospital and i can tell u the leading cause of death in Ekiti is hunger in children under 5 and pregnant women asides road traffic accident. I cant count the number of patients i have transfused this year and i cant count how many doctors have donated blood for such patients. So please playing politics at the expense of human life isnt what we should be condoning. Just remember that the mistakes of today would impact us later in the future.
And let me ask you the following questions:
Did Fayemi complete salary payment before he left, did it not spill over to Fayose era?
Is Fayose the only governor owing months of salaries presently in the country knowing fully well that the country is in recession?
Is Ekiti the only state with road accidents, which of course I know is not common like other states?
Is Ekiti the only place people are hungry in Nigeria, knowing fully well that people castigate him for stomach infrastructure; is it now that we know that 3 sq meal is necessary and people are hungry, after saying he has no project he is doing in the state?
Are others in Nigeria celebrating sallah the way they should have?
Lastly, I dont know much about that poultry, but i think he suffered for it, because he was impeached and briefly detained, and he deserves what comes his way if he is guilty.
How bridge will help? really? that was how they castigated the dualization of roads that he destroyed people's houses; today they we are all enjoying the roads. Bridge is a visionary project which will people will appreciate in the future. ( if he wont complete it before his tenure ends, then maybe we will have mouth to talk). If he comes without doing anything again, we will be the same set of people that will talk against him.
You see, it is not about blind support, it is about seen facts, and I tell you, if there is a third term, EKITI WILL VOTE HIM AGAIN, and nothing will happen. Fayose is a lesser evil, and I am not saying he is perfect, but I can boldly defend him anywhere that he is better than Adebayo, Segun Oni, and Fayemi. Nigeria's democracy is still bullshit and that is why the masses still appreciate politicians for little things that are even our right as citizens, but in it, Fayose is a strong and he is indeed a very courageous man.
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is wrong...

Not in this context. I'm a Christian just like I believe you are. Your words however does not depict that. It is pertinent for you to change that orientation. Be more accommodating just like Jesus advocates. Just a little more
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by Obalomerue: 8:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
D man is playing politics so that Northern ppl we vote 4him.
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by Lionofdjungle: 8:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
No be by dressing in a particular way o; Jonathan did more than that when he was the president, he would dress in the way people of different tribes dress whenever he wanted to pay them a visit. Upon all, he was a weak president; for Deziani to have stolen as much money as that under his nose. I beg our mumu don do embarassed
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by Milestones: 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2017
THIS NA ONE CHANCE, HABA NA WASH. O FE GBE YIN NI MUGU O!!!
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by karimcarim(m): 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2017
The Governor is reciting "Yah Buhari for me"
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by gbaliciousgbali: 8:50pm On Sep 01, 2017
VickyRotex:

undecided undecided
oya nau
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by abimbolayekeen: 9:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
Rise on , erudite governor . Happy Sallah Celebration .
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by iambube: 9:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
U didnt answer any of my questions. Let me answer urs. Fayemi owed 2 months and GEJ released funds for it to be paid, Fayose didnt pay then, PMB also released funds during the 1st bail out and fayose still didnt pay. If u know anyone from ekiti state u can confirm what am telling u. Fayose at a time was owing 9 months which grew from 2 months of fayemi's spill over. Do u know ekiti recieves allocation every month and budget support too. So are u saying Fayose didnt get an allocation and budget support this month and still hasnt paid for 6 weeks. Do the math. Have u ever asked urself what caused the recession? It was due to the election. Governors had to siphon their state to finance their political party. I dont know if u live,work in or if u are from ekiti, but i can assure u that the ekiti people are lamenting about fayose. Do u also know that there is a local government called GBONYIN that has not had power for 3 years since fayose became governor. All because they didnt vote for him. Please ask people in ekiti and they would confirm. Besides Fayose cant win a 3rd term and the only way PDP would win in ekiti is through election rigging and voters intimidation. Imagine investing 5billion naira meant for the bridge into agriculture. Do u know there are local/foreign investors in ekiti that have rice plantations in ekiti and palm oil plantations? Do u also know that lagos state has also invested in local rice in ekiti state? Ekiti has no agricultural project presently. A state with alot of bare land and farmers. What is d purpose of a bridge? To decongest traffic right? I drive to work everyday for the past 4 years and i go thru fajuyi and i have never been in a traffic jam. In a time of economic recession i dont someone in power should invest in a project that wont generate funds. Do u know fayose initially started with an airport then a market and finally decided it was a bridge Ekiti needed. The road was already dualized and didnt need a bridge. I hope we the youth in Nigeria can see beyond religion,ethnicity and political bias and realise that politicians are all the same and we the masses are the ones suffering. Finally a man who beats his wife isnt courageous.
sharpwriter:

Did Fayemi complete salary payment before he left, did it not spill over to Fayose era?
Is Fayose the only governor owing months of salaries presently in the country knowing fully well that the country is in recession?
Is Ekiti the only state with road accidents, which of course I know is not common like other states?
Is Ekiti the only place people are hungry in Nigeria, knowing fully well that people castigate him for stomach infrastructure; is it now that we know that 3 sq meal is necessary and people are hungry, after saying he has no project he is doing in the state?
Lastly, I dont know much about that poultry, but i think he suffered for it, because he was impeached and briefly detained, and he deserves what comes his way if he is guilty.
How bridge will help? really? that was how they castigated the dualization of roads that he destroyed people's houses; today they we are all enjoying the roads. Bridge is a visionary project which will people will appreciate in the future. ( if he wont complete it before his tenure ends, then maybe we will have mouth to talk). If he comes without doing anything again, we will be the same set of people that will talk against him.
You see, it is not about blind support, it is about seen facts, and I tell you, if there is a third term, EKITI WILL VOTE HIM AGAIN, and nothing will happen. Fayose is a lesser evil, and I am not saying he is perfect, but I can boldly defend him anywhere that he is better than Adebayo, Segun Oni, and Fayemi. Nigeria's democracy is still bullshit and that is why the masses still appreciate politicians for little things that are even our right as citizens, but in it, Fayose is a strong and he is indeed a very courageous man.

Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by iambube: 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2017
U didnt answer any of my questions. Let me answer some of urs. Fayemi owed 2 months and GEJ released funds for it to be paid, Fayose didnt pay then, PMB also released funds during the 1st bail out and fayose still didnt pay. If u know who works for ekiti state u can confirm what am telling u. Fayose at a time was owing 9 months which grew from 2 months of fayemi's spill over. Do u know ekiti recieves allocation every month and budget support too. So are u saying Fayose didnt get an allocation and budget support this month and still hasnt paid for 6 weeks. Do the math. Have u ever asked urself what caused the recession? It was due to the presidential election. Governors had to siphon their state to finance their political party. I dont know if u live,work in or if u are from ekiti, but i can assure u that the ekiti people are lamenting about fayose. Do u also know that there is a local government called GBONYIN that has not had power for 3 years since fayose became governor. All because they didnt vote for him. Please ask people in ekiti and they would confirm. Besides Fayose cant win a 3rd term and the only way PDP would win in ekiti is through election rigging and voter intimidation. Imagine investing 5billion naira meant for the bridge into agriculture. Do u know there are local/foreign investors in ekiti that have rice plantations in ekiti and palm oil plantations? Do u also know that lagos state has also invested in local rice in ekiti state? Ekiti has no agricultural project presently. A state with alot of bare land and farmers. What is d purpose of a bridge? To decongest traffic right? I drive to work everyday and i drive thru fajuyi park and i have never been in a traffic jam. In a time of economic recession i dont someone in power should invest in a project that wont generate funds. Do u know fayose initially started with an airport then a market and finally decided it was a bridge Ekiti needed. The road was already dualized and didnt need a bridge. I hope we the youth in Nigeria can see beyond religion,ethnicity and political bias and realise that politicians are all the same and we the masses are the ones suffering. Finally a man who beats his wife isnt courageous.
sharpwriter:

Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 9:25pm On Sep 01, 2017
iambube:
U didnt answer any of my questions. Let me answer urs. Fayemi owed 2 months and GEJ released funds for it to be paid, Fayose didnt pay then, PMB also released funds during the 1st bail out and fayose still didnt pay. If u know anyone from ekiti state u can confirm what am telling u. Fayose at a time was owing 9 months which grew from 2 months of fayemi's spill over. Do u know ekiti recieves allocation every month and budget support too. So are u saying Fayose didnt get an allocation and budget support this month and still hasnt paid for 6 weeks. Do the math. Have u ever asked urself what caused the recession? It was due to the election. Governors had to siphon their state to finance their political party. I dont know if u live,work in or if u are from ekiti, but i can assure u that the ekiti people are lamenting about fayose. Do u also know that there is a local government called GBONYIN that has not had power for 3 years since fayose became governor. All because they didnt vote for him. Please ask people in ekiti and they would confirm. Besides Fayose cant win a 3rd term and the only way PDP would win in ekiti is through election rigging and voters intimidation. Imagine investing 5billion naira meant for the bridge into agriculture. Do u know there are local/foreign investors in ekiti that have rice plantations in ekiti and palm oil plantations? Do u also know that lagos state has also invested in local rice in ekiti state? Ekiti has no agricultural project presently. A state with alot of bare land and farmers. What is d purpose of a bridge? To decongest traffic right? I drive to work everyday for the past 4 years and i go thru fajuyi and i have never been in a traffic jam. In a time of economic recession i dont someone in power should invest in a project that wont generate funds. Do u know fayose initially started with an airport then a market and finally decided it was a bridge Ekiti needed. The road was already dualized and didnt need a bridge. I hope we the youth in Nigeria can see beyond religion,ethnicity and political bias and realise that politicians are all the same and we the masses are the ones suffering. Finally a man who beats his wife isnt courageous.
Hmmn....you win, No comment, but he is there for now, and he has his lovers. Ire o.
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by iamkneeyi: 9:43pm On Sep 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is wrong...

mad man... hypocrite
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2017
omenkaLives:
Even Fayose, with all his flaws, plays better politics than those emotional little things. smiley

Barka da Salah to all Muslims.
(Laughing) look at how they looking at Fayose and he locked up with complete consideration.

Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 01, 2017
ewosk:
grin grin grin grin

OSHOKO-MOLE NEVER FAILS TO PLAY TO THE CAMERA...
LOVE HIM OR HATE HIM HE HAS A GREAT PERSONALITY...
And those hates him are one Nigeria in lips, but in their minds hates thoughts "he is not one of us" and attacks.
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by lereinter(m): 11:07pm On Sep 01, 2017
mockery
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by BERNIMOORE: 12:10am On Sep 02, 2017
sharpwriter:

Hmmn....you win, No comment, but he is there for now, and he has his lovers. Ire o.
shut up, i say shut up, how did he win? because you neve did your homework on fayose the best Governor and only governor to ever in the history of Nigeria defeated 2 incubent Governors, just watch as i tackle the guy you cheaply conceaded to due to unavailability of facts to you
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by BERNIMOORE: 12:41am On Sep 02, 2017
iambube:
U didnt answer any of my questions. Let me answer some of urs. Fayemi owed 2 months and GEJ released funds for it to be paid, Fayose didnt pay then, PMB also released funds during the 1st bail out and fayose still didnt pay. If u know who works for ekiti state u can confirm what am telling u. Fayose at a time was owing 9 months which grew from 2 months of fayemi's spill over. Do u know ekiti recieves allocation every month and budget support too. So are u saying Fayose didnt get an allocation and budget support this month and still hasnt paid for 6 weeks. Do the math
. you lie a lot, kindly substantiate your claim that fayose actually at a time was owing 9 months which grew from 2 months,it was fayemi that looted Ekiti dry http://ekitistate.gov.ng/2015/02/fayemi-govt-owed-workers-youth-corpers-others-n6-9bn/

Have u ever asked urself what caused the recession? It was due to the presidential election. Governors had to siphon their state to finance their political party. I dont know if u live,work in or if u are from ekiti, but i can assure u that the ekiti people are lamenting about fayose. Do u also know that there is a local government called GBONYIN that has not had power for 3 years since fayose became governor. All because they didnt vote for him. Please ask people in ekiti and they would confirm
so the APC FEDERAL GOVERNMENT cannot do their job, is it the job of the state governor to inform discos who to give light, you amaze me with your low iq

Besides Fayose cant win a 3rd term and the only way PDP would win in ekiti is through election rigging and voter intimidation.
if sherrif had won PDP chairmanship i would have slightly obliged with you because of kashamu thread, but with Makarfi, even you yourself knew EKITI would be sweep over for PDP

Imagine investing 5billion naira meant for the bridge into agriculture. Do u know there are local/foreign investors in ekiti that have rice plantations in ekiti and palm oil plantations? Do u also know that lagos state has also invested in local rice in ekiti state? Ekiti has no agricultural project presently. A state with alot of bare land and farmers. What is d purpose of a bridge? To decongest traffic right? I drive to work everyday and i drive thru fajuyi park and i have never been in a traffic jam
No, fayose would have used the money to pay the gbese caused by fayemi by sacking council chairmen

http://punchng.com/supreme-court-orders-ekiti-pay-ex-council-chairmen-15-months-salaries/

The Supreme Court on Friday ordered the payment of N3.3bn to local government chairmen and councillors, who were relieved of their duties by former Governor Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti State.

The former governor, now the Minister of Solid Minerals, had in 2010 during his assumption into office as governor relieved the appellants of their duties 15 months into the end of their tenures.

Fayemi had appointed caretaker committee into his government to carry out most of the functions that the local government chairmen and councillors would have done.

. you cannot even appreciate a man begging council chairment to take 35 million to substantiate the gbese caused by fayemi
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by iambube: 4:25am On Sep 02, 2017
I worked as a medical intern during fayemi's regime and he owed ekiti workers only during the final two months of his tenure. I also worked in ekiti as a medical registrar for 3 good years. I know when i was paid and when i wasnt paid. 2015 november salary was paid in july 2016. Do u even know why fayemi owed 2 months? Do u also know fayose paid himself for the months left in his first tenure after his impeachment when he won the last election? But it wont be on that website u quoting. Mentioning my IQ in this conversation tells me alot about you. We dont have to agree but if u havent spoken with residents and officials from a community dont insult people who have. How many towns are in that local goverment? U probably dont know. But u are the ones who argue about politics and insult people who have different opinions. U are the political analyst with the highest IQ and has never had a political appointment before or even campaigned for votes but knows how government works. Instead of fighting for a better Nigeria by focusing on how our politicians are robbing us blind and destroying the future of our unborn children. You are here measuring IQ. You would also notice that i didnt have to insult you before i made my point.
BERNIMOORE:
. you lie a lot, kindly substantiate your claim that fayose actually at a time was owing 9 months which grew from 2 months,it was fayemi that looted Ekiti dry http://ekitistate.gov.ng/2015/02/fayemi-govt-owed-workers-youth-corpers-others-n6-9bn/

so the APC FEDERAL GOVERNMENT cannot do their job, is it the job of the state governor to inform discos who to give light, you amaze me with your low iq

. if sherrif had won PDP chairmanship i would have slightly obliged with you because of kashamu thread, but with Makarfi, even you yourself knew EKITI would be sweep over for PDP

No, fayose would have used the money to pay the gbese caused by fayemi by sacking council chairmen

http://punchng.com/supreme-court-orders-ekiti-pay-ex-council-chairmen-15-months-salaries/

The Supreme Court on Friday ordered the payment of N3.3bn to local government chairmen and councillors, who were relieved of their duties by former Governor Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti State.

The former governor, now the Minister of Solid Minerals, had in 2010 during his assumption into office as governor relieved the appellants of their duties 15 months into the end of their tenures.

Fayemi had appointed caretaker committee into his government to carry out most of the functions that the local government chairmen and councillors would have done.

. you cannot even appreciate a man begging council chairment to take 35 million to substantiate the gbese caused by fayemi
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by toloskhati(m): 6:55am On Sep 02, 2017
WHEN A CHRISTIAN PASTOR FROM THE MOST POPULATED CHURCH IN THE WORLD (PROF. OSINBAJO) IS WINNING AND DINNING WITH MUSLIMS, HOLDING MEETING WITH THEM, EATING THEIR FOOD AND ABOVE ALL ATTENDING THEIR COUNSELLING, HE IS NOT UNEQUALLY YOKE WITH THE UNBELIEVERS. NOW THAT A MODERATE CHRISTIAN IS FELICITATING WITH THEM, ENEMIES OF WORLD PEACE WANT HIM DEAD.
Re: Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 9:10am On Sep 02, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
shut up, i say shut up, how did he win? because you neve did your homework on fayose the best Governor and only governor to ever in the history of Nigeria defeated 2 incubent Governors, just watch as i tackle the guy you cheaply conceaded to due to unavailability of facts to you
Lol...guy haba chill now...I know I don't know much about some political activities, reason being that it wears me out, but I can still defend Fayose....it's not about conceding defeat, it's about wisdom, I have been on social media for long to know that some people are adamant and will never reason with you even with truth. It happens also in religious and church arguments. I'm above all these e-argument brouhaha that leads to nothing. He has his own belief already and I have mine and he will never succumb. The truth is that Fayose is there and if they hate him so much, they should go and send him out of government house. One love bro. Happy debate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar’s American In-laws Arrive Nigeria For Wedding In Yola. See Photos / Food Blockade: I Have Spoken To Igboho, Buhari Is Next – Yahaya Bello / "We've Blown Two Oil Pipelines In Bayelsa" - Niger Delta Avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.