Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? (6741 Views)

How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? / This Is Where Our Parents Failed Us (They Increased Our Want For Séx). (Picture) / How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 02, 2017
Can't you all just call your boyfriend's √√√ and be like "ßaby smiley pls I'll like you to côme and fúck me by 7:30 this night or will you be busy?" grin

grin

4 Likes

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Divay22(f): 10:20am On Sep 02, 2017
supersystemsng:

Your days are numbered here bawo ?
I'm going on bed rest cheesy
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 02, 2017
Divay22:
They do alright. I won't say shy.. I just don't and can't...
Nigerian girls & Forming. cool
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 02, 2017
Divay22:

I'm going on bed rest cheesy

Okay, join you in bed later... wink
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by motun2017(f): 10:32am On Sep 02, 2017
Tamel:

aah really?..thats just a guy thing. Its not enough reason for you to just lie face up yawning and pressing phone!, just take charge once in a while....
lol press fon how. i actually lik sex buh if m dating a guy i wont evn show it so he dsnt tke advantage of that.

2 Likes

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by motun2017(f): 10:32am On Sep 02, 2017
invinzible1:

With ur boobs like this. Hmm
ko mata
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by invinzible1: 10:34am On Sep 02, 2017
motun2017:
ko mata
LOL. Which of the Mata. Juan Mata.
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Tamel(m): 10:41am On Sep 02, 2017
Esdb3:

I am sick and tired of them. They make it seem like they are doing you a favor. like they dont want it too.
omo the thing weak me o!
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by agrovick(m): 10:41am On Sep 02, 2017
grin
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by motun2017(f): 10:43am On Sep 02, 2017
invinzible1:

LOL. Which of the Mata. Juan Mata.
kiss
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 02, 2017
motun2017:
kiss

Lol... Ye ye girl..
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Tamel(m): 10:48am On Sep 02, 2017
motun2017:
lol press fon how. i actually lik sex buh if m dating a guy i wont evn show it so he dsnt tke advantage of that.
Right,fair enough,at least we both agree on something
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by heendrix(m): 10:48am On Sep 02, 2017
Dillusionist:

Mr stupidity! !sorry to the man that will take your stupid sisters ,,when you have literally called them stupid for the whole world to see how stupid and foolish your own sisters can be..it then shows that you are mentally derailed, cal.low,low life with inferiority complex, ,lowest of the low,,idiotic m0r0n..shameless old hag ,,your aim in life is to vent your frustration on your stupid sisters,,save your family from this misery and commit suicide dog since your presence in your family brings nothing but agony and tempestuous moment,,at your age you still eat from the crumbs provided by your ancestors,,do yourself good by ending your miserable life cos your stupid sisters are better without you!!disgrace of a boy,,load of shiit without remorse,unrepentant scumbag...epitome of idiocy

hahaha I guess your the one who should take ur life coz I guess the origin of Bitch was actually from your family and generations. no need to brag about my family coz if by this time i'm at your age I would have gone far in life at 17 i'm going to 300L not just any university U.I first n the best in Nigeria. i'm pretty sure non of your generation have gotten that credit ever your place is the bridge where guys pick u up at 2k/night, it's what ur elder sisters been doing since time immemorial ask them, ops nor need you already know
well there's no need to vent the anger due to the fact your family depend on the scrums a broke ass nigga give u guys to feed. go look for something to do ugly simpleton Bitch n if you got none you can come be my Nanny i'm happy we got BQ in our house our gateman can accomodate you n probably marry you coz your both in the same class grin grin

1 Like

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by motun2017(f): 11:00am On Sep 02, 2017
Tamel:
Right,fair enough,at least we both agree on something
wink
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by FeminineSniper(m): 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2017
Dillusionist:

lol..don't make mistake dear,,you can't generalize such thing naaw,cos your father is su*per stupid doesn't mean other people's fathers are..sorry about yours though.

I am suprised at you for dispalying such show of stupidity.

Since you think you dont fall in the category of such gals, why the heck are you busy insulting people on a socila forum, and u foolisly extended as far as to their family memebers. who ever gave you a phone sef?
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
grin
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by stylochime: 1:49pm On Sep 02, 2017
Not all naija grls ar lyk dat. My ex had her own special way of initiating, she didnt need to say a word she wud just go into d bathrum and take off her undies.
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by pu7pl3(m): 2:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
RB007:
Can't you all just call your boyfriend's √√√ and be like "ßaby smiley pls I'll like you to côme and fúck me by 7:30 this night or will you be busy?" grin

grin

My girl does this bro... cheesy

But she is like a grain of sand in the midst of stones sad
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by pu7pl3(m): 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
heendrix:

hahaha I guess your the one who should take ur life coz I guess the origin of Bitch was actually from your family and generations. no need to brag about my family coz if by this time i'm at your age I would have gone far in life at 17 i'm going to 300L not just any university U.I first n the best in Nigeria. i'm pretty sure non of your generation have gotten that credit ever your place is the bridge where guys pick u up at 2k/night, it's what ur elder sisters been doing since time immemorial ask them, ops nor need you already know
well there's no need to vent the anger due to the fact your family depend on the scrums a broke ass nigga give u guys to feed. go look for something to do ugly simpleton Bitch n if you got none you can come be my Nanny i'm happy we got BQ in our house our gateman can accomodate you n probably marry you coz your both in the same class grin grin

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by SgtKisswhere: 2:12pm On Sep 02, 2017
motun2017:
grin wink cheesy, hmm lagos abi....I will find you.
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
pu7pl3:

My girl does this bro... cheesy
But she is like a grain of sand in the midst of stones sad
For real?? gringrin
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by pu7pl3(m): 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2017
RB007:

For real?? gringrin

Yh men... she will call me nd be like honey im coming over get ready cos im going to ride u till u beg cheesy

It turns me every single time smiley

2 Likes

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 02, 2017
grin
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
SgtKisswhere:
gringrin ßaddo!
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by SgtKisswhere: 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
RB007:

gringrin
ßaddo!
truth be told, she fine bro....will just run an image check, who knows I might be lucky wink

1 Like

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by motun2017(f): 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2017
SgtKisswhere:
lmao
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by motun2017(f): 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
RB007:

grin
if i want sex from my guy i dnt have to tell him. il just gv him green light tru my body movements
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
motun2017:
if i want sex from my guy i dnt have to tell him. il just gv him green light tru my body movements

C'mon let's be real na

why can't you tell him straight to his face cheesy

You shy? he's your bf remember gringrin

No need for all those GREEN LIGHT SHÎT jor grin

Straight up "I want to fúck you" ... ©©®®© sounds sexier sef... when person no b traffic light , which one be green light sef
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by SgtKisswhere: 9:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
motun2017:
lmao

don't just laugh, gimme an address already wink
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by motun2017(f): 9:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
SgtKisswhere:

don't just laugh, gimme an address already wink
hahaha
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by motun2017(f): 9:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
RB007:

C'mon let's be real na

why can't you tell him straight to his face cheesy

You shy? he's your bf remember gringrin

No need for all those GREEN LIGHT SHÎT jor grin

Straight up "I want to fúck you" ... ©©®®© sounds sexier sef... when person no b traffic light , which one be green light sef
it sounds razz to me jor

1 Like

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by SgtKisswhere: 9:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
motun2017:
hahaha

wanna laugh over a cup of coffee? wink or u re a fan of the greens?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido & His Dad Seen Racing Each Other At Atlanta. Rolls Royce Vs Bentley / Lady Dressed Unclad To A Party(photo) / Anthills In My Bf's House, Plz Help With Solutions (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.