Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? (6748 Views)

How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? / This Is Where Our Parents Failed Us (They Increased Our Want For Séx). (Picture) / How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
motun2017:
it sounds razz to me jor

lol

make I guess ya full name ...>>>MOTUNTIDE? OR MOTUNGBEDE>>>>OR MOTUNTIWA >>>>>OR MOTUNGBOWO grin

which one?
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
sure if a naija babe is very familiar with u and comfortable with u she will initiate sex.it just depends on how comfortable ur babe is with u cheesy
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by motun2017(f): 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
RB007:

lol

make I guess ya full name ...>>>MOTUNTIDE? OR MOTUNGBEDE>>>>OR MOTUNTIWA >>>>>OR MOTUNGBOWO grin

which one?
lols. MOTUNRAYO nau
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by ELShehzad: 10:10pm On Sep 02, 2017
안녕하세요. .. those guys that commented from page 0-2, na craze people full dia... guys be full of life when it comes to sex matters. .. 괜찮아. I hail oo
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 02, 2017
motun2017:
lols. MOTUNRAYO nau
winkwinkwink
I'm cúmming
Open the door oh
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by ELShehzad: 10:13pm On Sep 02, 2017
RB007:

winkwinkwink
I'm cúmming
Open the door oh
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 02, 2017
grin
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 03, 2017
lefulefu:
sure if a naija babe is very familiar with u and comfortable with u she will initiate sex.it just depends on how comfortable ur babe is with u cheesy

Baba all na still Forming cheesy
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
I think its because of NL boys and all, because some guys might view them as sluts and all, however if they are comfortable with you then its no biggie, for me it's only happened like three times and even those 3 is not direct but you get the message.
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by sullenx(m): 4:48pm On Sep 03, 2017
motun2017:
so they can say you are a slut abi? if m in a relationship with a guy i will even like us not to have sex atall sef. initiate bawo
lol am coming for u Esther
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 03, 2017
RB007:

Baba all na still Forming cheesy
ehn initially dem go form make u no say dem cheap cheesy
until wen dem dey used to u cheesy

1 Like

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 03, 2017
lefulefu:
ehn initially dem go form make u no say dem cheap cheesy until wen dem dey used to u cheesy
gringrin dem too like shakara

1 Like

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
RB007:
Can't you all just call your boyfriend's √√√ and be like "ßaby smiley pls I'll like you to côme and fúck me by 7:30 this night or will you be busy?" grin

grin

gringrincheesy
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Duru009(m): 8:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
*Original Chinese herbs For MEN *

-If you need a hard rock erection that will make you last very long in Sexx.

- Take one tablet 30min before sexx. You will last Upto 30mins to 1hr for 1st round. You will do as many rounds as you want.

- It will clean your sperm by making it thick.

-Just one tablet can last upto two weeks in your system.

- This drug is purely herbal without side effect . it will make you stronger and increase your libido constantly.

- lt ensures constant flow of blood to your penis. thereby making it turgid and strong whenever you want to have Sexx.

-lt contains 8 tablet in the sachet.
If you want to make your spouse, wife or girlfriend happy. "This is the final bus-stop" . A trial will certainly convince you. This Chinese drug has been existence for the past 20yrs.

- I beg ladies here to recommend this good herbal drug for their men.
It will make you happy.

Total cost is #8,500 because is an imported drug.
But am giving it out for #7000 for serious buyers.

*Buy now while stock last.
Call me now: 08187844713
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2017
RB007:

gringrin dem too like shakara
dem naija babes need to shakara make una no say dem cheap na cheesy
abi no be so Divay22 cheesy
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Divay22(f): 9:10pm On Sep 03, 2017
lefulefu:

dem naija babes need to shakara make una no say dem cheap na cheesy
abi no be so Divay22 cheesy
Na so..if we cheap na them go first run come here come they shout.
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
Divay22:

Na so..if we cheap na them go first run come here come they shout.
dey upload screenshots of private chats abi? cheesy
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Divay22(f): 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2017
lefulefu:

dey upload screenshots of private chats abi? cheesy
Lol..
Na kid them dey be na
But i know you're more matured than that wink
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2017
Divay22:

Lol..
Na kid them dey be na
But i know you're more matured than that wink
haba i no dey roll dat way na wink
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Divay22(f): 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
lefulefu:

haba i no dey roll dat way na wink
I trust you...
How was service today?

1 Like

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 03, 2017
Divay22:

I trust you...
How was service today?
it was lovely...
wat of urs?
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Divay22(f): 9:42pm On Sep 03, 2017
lefulefu:

it was lovely...
wat of urs?
Nah... Couldn't go.

1 Like

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2017
Divay22:
Nah... Couldn't go.
hm sleeping all mornin then?wink
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Divay22(f): 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
lefulefu:
hm sleeping all mornin then?wink
Got it right...i slept as if i was poisoned with sleeping pills..
It won't happen again tho.
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
Divay22:

Got it right...i slept as if i was poisoned with sleeping pills..
It won't happen again tho.
haha nothing wrong wit it.i..at least u now refreshed cheesy
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Greenbullet(m): 11:17pm On Sep 03, 2017
Dillusionist:

why would i reach your sisters super stupidity..I'm ain't stupid so I can never drag anything with them..enjoy their stupidity! !
such a saucy Bitch!
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Chelseafan1: 1:16am On Sep 08, 2017
lefulefu:

This is so true, my ex would be like, Femi comman fvck me! Straight to the point, no beating around the bush, most times sef, we walk around the house neikid. After a while of serious work, she would be like, I am OK now, thank you.
The yeye girl will then sleep off neikid....I loved Ada so much grin grin grin

When you are your girl's best friend and she's comfortable around you, she won't be shy at all.
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by JoesmartNwaSoiL(m): 1:38am On Sep 08, 2017
julietkcee:

yea yea yea

Inbox bae. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World Most Hilarious Picture? / My say On Women's Late Marriage Issues / What's The Best Way To Turn A Woman Down Without Crushing Her Self-esteem?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.