Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? (6747 Views)

How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? / This Is Where Our Parents Failed Us (They Increased Our Want For Séx). (Picture) / How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by sobastical: 11:06pm On Sep 01, 2017
Na wa oo Just observing
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by ihimiray(m): 11:07pm On Sep 01, 2017
sunshineR:
Bros no be all o

maybe you just havent met the highly konjified ones

they'll call you and before you knock they're already all over you

(if you want i'll give you lizzy's number...........talk to her a little and get to know her small..........and see how she'd come crying and begging you come help her kill konji,........that lady is easily and highly prone to konji )
guy connect me na
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 01, 2017
grin
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Pusyiter(m): 11:26pm On Sep 01, 2017
Naija guls are not romantic...
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 01, 2017
ihimiray:
guy connect me na

hahaha
bad guy

anyways you dey abj?
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by heendrix(m): 12:30am On Sep 02, 2017
Dillusionist:
you expect another stupid guy to come marry your stupid sisters??
little wonder can anything good ever come out from owerri girls undecided

1 Like

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Dillusionist(m): 5:44am On Sep 02, 2017
heendrix:

little wonder
can anything good ever come out from owerri girls undecided
aren't your sisters stupid as you said??everytime you people's dumbness keep waxing stronger

1 Like

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by heendrix(m): 7:08am On Sep 02, 2017
Dillusionist:

aren't your sisters stupid as you said??everytime you people's dumbness keep waxing stronger

Look, I am not gonna drag this with you just stay the fvck off my mention where my sister's have reached today your entire generation would never go there that expect you guys are into crime as it's in your blood

1 Like

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by ihimiray(m): 7:11am On Sep 02, 2017
sunshineR:

hahaha
bad guy

anyways you dey abj?
na am in Lagos... But I dey enter a job once in a while

1 Like

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by motun2017(f): 7:34am On Sep 02, 2017
Tamel:

They ke...I thought it's just between you and your bf?
bf really? so u guys dnt talk abt ya sexcapades right? esp if u r an undergraduate n u mistakenly date one. u shd be sure lik 3 oda guys knw d styles u like.
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Dillusionist(m): 7:35am On Sep 02, 2017
heendrix:

Look, I am not gonna drag this with you just stay the fvck off my mention where my sister's have reached today your entire generation would never go there that expect you guys are into crime as it's in your blood
why would i reach your sisters super stupidity..I'm ain't stupid so I can never drag anything with them..enjoy their stupidity! !
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by ehinmowo: 7:36am On Sep 02, 2017
Everything in Nigeria is based on corruption

It is corruption dt will make a girl say she doesn't like sex. D same corruption will make her pretend dt d guy must b d one to initiate sex.

Even after d guy initiate sex, he will fight for 30 minutes b4 getting down,

Wasted energy, on unproductive resource.

If u b girl and u like ur pretence (sorry, ur diginity) dnt quote me

2 Likes

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Tamel(m): 7:58am On Sep 02, 2017
motun2017:
bf really? so u guys dnt talk abt ya sexcapades right? esp if u r an undergraduate n u mistakenly date one. u shd be sure lik 3 oda guys knw d styles u like.
aah really?..thats just a guy thing. Its not enough reason for you to just lie face up yawning and pressing phone!, just take charge once in a while....
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by heendrix(m): 8:03am On Sep 02, 2017
Dillusionist:

why would i reach your sisters super stupidity..I'm ain't stupid so I can never drag anything with them..enjoy their stupidity! !

Save your skin from the corrosive acids from the mouths of toxic people= Israel Ayivor

someone would think i'm talking to an important or an educated girl but alas it's a kunu hawker i'm talking to
how wount what I said pain you when the hole between your legs even my head fit enter grin

please leave me you're toxic
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 02, 2017
ihimiray:
na am in Lagos... But I dey enter a job once in a while

okay na

send me pm then
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Dillusionist(m): 8:36am On Sep 02, 2017
heendrix:

Save your skin from the corrosive acids from the mouths of toxic people= Israel Ayivor

someone would think i'm talking to an important or an educated girl but alas it's a kunu hawker i'm talking to
how wount what I said pain you when the hole between your legs even my head fit enter grin

please leave me you're toxic
Mr stupidity! !sorry to the man that will take your stupid sisters ,,when you have literally called them stupid for the whole world to see how stupid and foolish your own sisters can be..it then shows that you are mentally derailed, cal.low,low life with inferiority complex, ,lowest of the low,,idiotic m0r0n..shameless old hag ,,your aim in life is to vent your frustration on your stupid sisters,,save your family from this misery and commit suicide dog since your presence in your family brings nothing but agony and tempestuous moment,,at your age you still eat from the crumbs provided by your ancestors,,do yourself good by ending your miserable life cos your stupid sisters are better without you!!disgrace of a boy,,load of shiit without remorse,unrepentant scumbag...epitome of idiocy
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 02, 2017
Nigerian girls, initiate sex? Mbanu, it's not our calling. But y'all are free to patronize foreign girls if you want to, we will not tie you up with rope. Nigerian women though, that's a different matter.
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 02, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
Nigerian girls, initiate sex? Mbanu, it's not our calling. But y'all are free to patronize foreign girls if you want to, we will not tie you up with rope. Nigerian women though, that's a different matter.

truth
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by ihimiray(m): 9:22am On Sep 02, 2017
sunshineR:

okay na

send me pm then
Don Dat already bro... Thanks g

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Esdb3: 9:34am On Sep 02, 2017
Tamel:
lol @op...,you're right,that shii is so exhausting and boring....but you don't have to generalize cos you haven't met that wild girl yet!

I am sick and tired of them. They make it seem like they are doing you a favor. like they dont want it too.
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 02, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

So if you're married,you can't initiate sex or romance shocked shocked shocked
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 02, 2017
Dillusionist:

Mr stupidity! !sorry to the man that will take your stupid sisters ,,when you have literally called them stupid for the whole world to see how stupid and foolish your own sisters can be..it then shows that you are mentally derailed, cal.low,low life with inferiority complex, ,lowest of the low,,idiotic m0r0n..shameless old hag ,,your aim in life is to vent your frustration on your stupid sisters,,save your family from this misery and commit suicide dog since your presence in your family brings nothing but agony and tempestuous moment,,at your age you still eat from the crumbs provided by your ancestors,,do yourself good by ending your miserable life cos your stupid sisters are better without you!!disgrace of a boy,,load of shiit without remorse,unrepentant scumbag...epitome of idiocy

shocked shocked shocked
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by invinzible1: 9:57am On Sep 02, 2017
motun2017:
so they can say you are a slut abi? if m in a relationship with a guy i will even like us not to have sex atall sef. initiate bawo

With ur boobs like this. Hmm
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Divay22(f): 10:00am On Sep 02, 2017
RB007:
Divay22

say something undecided
Lol...
Baba i don't know what you're talking about o.
Our hearts doesn't just lead, we take our head along.
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 02, 2017
Divay22:

Lol...

You too...Damn, i'm also going to Brazil to get a wife...

1 Like

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 02, 2017
Divay22:

Lol...

Must Ur bf initiate it everytime....even when you want his d*** so bad. Una go still dey form yánga untop am grin

1 Like

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Divay22(f): 10:09am On Sep 02, 2017
RB007:

Must Ur bf initiate it everytime....even when you want his d*** so bad. Una go still dey form yánga untop am grin
You never see where boy dey do yanga for girl....
I can't initiate, I give him signal,If he no catch am, na him sabi grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Divay22(f): 10:09am On Sep 02, 2017
supersystemsng:

You too...Damn, i'm also going to Brazil to get a wife...
Ko se wahala
Let us know when you find her tongue

1 Like

Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 02, 2017
Divay22:

Ko se wahala
Let us know when you find her tongue

Your days are numbered here bawo ?
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 02, 2017
Divay22:

You never see where boy dey do yanga for girl....
I can't initiate, I give him signal,If he no catch am, na him sabi grin grin grin grin

Me I never see where boy dey do yanga for girl ooo sad

why can't you initiate it? Are you shy? grin
Re: NIGERIAN GIRLS DUNNO HOW TO INITIATE SÉX, WHY? by Divay22(f): 10:19am On Sep 02, 2017
RB007:

Me I never see where boy dey do yanga for girl ooo sad

why can't you initiate it? Are you shy? grin
They do alright.
I won't say shy.. I just don't and can't...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Not Happy For Not Getting Transport Fare After Sleeping Over At A Man House / I Just Discovered My Girlfriend Belongs To The Marine World / World Most Hilarious Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.