Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

What Happens When People Die? (find Out) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happens When People Die? (find Out) (16986 Views)

There Is No Heaven Or Hell. This Is What Happens When We Die (Images & Videos) / What Happens When A Believer "Dies In Sin"? A Biblical Exposition Of What Sin Is / What Happens When You Keep Sinning And Never Want To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happens When People Die? (find Out) by mccoy47(m): 9:27am On Sep 03, 2017
They decay
Re: What Happens When People Die? (find Out) by Mcowubaba: 9:27am On Sep 03, 2017
Addicted2Women:

You're a fool if you think Heaven or Hell really do exist.

Purgatory nko grin grin
I believe Catholics are the most gullible of them all.

The actually believe when someone dies nd the person is not so bad, the person will go to Purgatory nd suffer small, then after sometime the person will move up to Heaven grin
Like an intermediate place before Heaven for full cleansing, I weak for some people.

How can someone believe all this rubbish
undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Happens When People Die? (find Out) by younglleo: 9:28am On Sep 03, 2017
True. But anoda long story
Re: What Happens When People Die? (find Out) by iDROID: 9:31am On Sep 03, 2017
Make una dey decieve yourselves. There is no life after day. Instead of bothering ourselves with what comes after death we should instead focus on making our lives enjoyable. The journey is what matters. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Happens When People Die? (find Out) by Lexusgs430: 9:36am On Sep 03, 2017
Nobody knows....... Not unless you know someone that has returned to planet earth, after passing over.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happens When People Die? (find Out) by ActionsShure: 9:37am On Sep 03, 2017
Nawa o.
How we wan live our life
Wehn we are in a country filled with corruption
Bad leadership
Greed
High level of poverty
Man must do bad tin to survive.
Re: What Happens When People Die? (find Out) by xreal: 9:39am On Sep 03, 2017
ActionsShure:
Nawa o.
How we wan live our life
Wehn we are in a country filled with corruption
Bad leadership
Greed
High level of poverty
Man must do bad tin to survive.

Na tactics of the devil be dat.

Make GOD pardon us, abeg.
Re: What Happens When People Die? (find Out) by koning: 9:43am On Sep 03, 2017
What happens to a rat when it dies?. Well, same thing happens when people die. Our superiority complex towards other creatures ends at death.

When you die , you DIE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens When People Die? (find Out) by ActionsShure: 9:47am On Sep 03, 2017
So would africans hell be diff from europeans and rest of the world.
Cause diff religion sef dey claim say na dem be the way.
Who is the real master
In mean is it Jesus Christ or
Cause according to the guidance of the bible
All of us are going to hell cause we dey sin like 5000times a day in naija.
If Coti stop u.
U go swear for am.
If network no connect..u go curse them
If road safety flag u down u must curse them
Nepa nko
Lust of the flesh
Bad music
Ungodly tv shows
000,000,000.00 ways we sin daily in naija
The hardship too much
xreal:

Na tactics of the devil be dat.

Make GOD pardon us, abeg.
Re: What Happens When People Die? (find Out) by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 03, 2017
No one knows because no one has ever come back from the dead .
Re: What Happens When People Die? (find Out) by wittyt98(m): 10:01am On Sep 03, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

https://christiscoming777.com/2017/08/20/what-happens-when-people-die/
as far as I'm concerned all you have written down are beliefs not facts.... Sooooo
Re: What Happens When People Die? (find Out) by FaithZion2(f): 10:05am On Sep 03, 2017
When one dies the spirit departs the physical body to the spirit world, awaiting the second coming of the Messiah to reunite with the body again n stand to be judge.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happens When People Die? (find Out) by incomegenerator(m): 10:05am On Sep 03, 2017
vaxx:
what happen to you in the year 1632. if you can remember, that is exactly what will happen to you after you die .
u dey vex o. Laf want kill me
Re: What Happens When People Die? (find Out) by MOSICATED5(m): 10:10am On Sep 03, 2017
This article is pure rubbish based on assumption and twisting of bible passages. Nothing like a literal hell

2 Likes

Re: What Happens When People Die? (find Out) by MOSICATED5(m): 10:12am On Sep 03, 2017
xreal:
This is scary.

God, help me make heaven, though all these slay queens no dey gree person.
don't believe what ever nonsense in that write up. The idea is to make u serve God in fear. God wants us to serve him genuinely out of love for him and what he as done and not out of fear of hell

2 Likes

Re: What Happens When People Die? (find Out) by incomegenerator(m): 10:12am On Sep 03, 2017
FaithZion2:
When one dies the spirit departs the physical body to the spirit world, awaiting the second coming of the Messiah to reunite with the body again n stand to be judge.....
who talk am
Re: What Happens When People Die? (find Out) by xreal: 10:15am On Sep 03, 2017
MOSICATED5:
don't believe what ever nonsense in that write up. The idea is to make u serve God in fear. God wants us to serve him genuinely out of love for him and what he as done and not out of fear of hell

Hmm. U are correct.
Re: What Happens When People Die? (find Out) by incomegenerator(m): 10:17am On Sep 03, 2017
mccoy47:
They decay
you go pass exam cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Happens When People Die? (find Out) by Nackzy: 10:19am On Sep 03, 2017
They soul goes straight to the spirit world... That pace were Jesus Christ also went to when he died... That's was y Christ said touch me not for I have not yet ascended unto my father which is in Heaven.
Re: What Happens When People Die? (find Out) by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 03, 2017
when i die, i will go back to where i come from, don't bother quoting me unless you want to tell me where i come from
Re: What Happens When People Die? (find Out) by princetom1(m): 10:29am On Sep 03, 2017
incomegenerator:
who talk am

The guy u quote wink
Re: What Happens When People Die? (find Out) by princetom1(m): 10:30am On Sep 03, 2017
oluwaseyi000:
when i die, i will go back to where i come from, don't bother quoting me unless you want to tell me where i come from

U wan go back to the womb? Guy, wen u die, just forget, u go turn to dust, we go even plant cocoa tree on ur grave sef

1 Like

Re: What Happens When People Die? (find Out) by princetom1(m): 10:31am On Sep 03, 2017
Lexusgs430:
Nobody knows....... Not unless you know someone that has returned to planet earth, after passing over.....

Me, i was judas back den besides Jesus grin
Re: What Happens When People Die? (find Out) by Lexusgs430: 10:37am On Sep 03, 2017
princetom1:

Me, i was judas back den besides Jesus grin

How was hell fire ?
Re: What Happens When People Die? (find Out) by FaithZion2(f): 10:37am On Sep 03, 2017
incomegenerator:
who talk am

Read 1 peter 3:18 to the end
Re: What Happens When People Die? (find Out) by princetom1(m): 10:39am On Sep 03, 2017
Wilgrea7:
this is Christianity's view.. other religions have their own views too
No o, the OP is just posting some fake believe, i wonder if he reads the Bible at all, apart from just seeing an article online and follow blindly
Re: What Happens When People Die? (find Out) by princetom1(m): 10:40am On Sep 03, 2017
Lexusgs430:

How was hell fire ?

Hell? No o, nothing like that, if there is, i should still be there suffering, according to Op
Re: What Happens When People Die? (find Out) by BetterChurch: 10:43am On Sep 03, 2017
Re: What Happens When People Die? (find Out) by omoelerin1: 10:48am On Sep 03, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

LoL.

Hello? I didn't actually write all this undecided

I liked the message and decided to ask for the permission of the writer to allow me post this on this forum. . . If it's not all copyrighted. Why do you think I included a link to the blogger's site?

So therefore, accept that or not. You end up in hell with your father ( sonoflucifer1 --- like father like child embarassed )
or you end up with my own father in heaven ( Jesus and Jhaytee --- like faither like child too ).

smiley your choice. I've tried my best for you. . . ^_^

Look at yourself! Simply because you like someone's opinion, asked for his permission to share it on social media forum, it is now become a final authority that anyone that has a contrary view of it will end up in hell
Re: What Happens When People Die? (find Out) by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 03, 2017
I do not like your heaven, neither do I like your Hell. Is there no other place I can go to ?

Are you saying I longer have a choice ?

This is how religions break down after selling lies. Which planet is hell or heaven ? Which solar system ? I need the addresses make I go check them out and see if I will like it there when I die.

Crazy zombies, just believe everything because it is written in a hard cover book. Yet they ignore their common-sense. Look at the sky, the sun is your way out of this dimension. It is the gate way, if something is not given time-space contour in a time-space matrix, then it is a lie.
Re: What Happens When People Die? (find Out) by newdawn2017(f): 10:51am On Sep 03, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

LoL.

Hello? I didn't actually write all this undecided

I liked the message and decided to ask for the permission of the writer to allow me post this on this forum. . . If it's not all copyrighted. Why do you think I included a link to the blogger's site?

So therefore, accept that or not. You end up in hell with your father ( sonoflucifer1 --- like father like child embarassed )
or you end up with my own father in heaven ( Jesus and Jhaytee --- like faither like child too ).

smiley your choice. I've tried my best for you. . . ^_^

Y re u dis gullible? Apart 4rm Jehovah's witnesses who know these truths, teach & live them,, there also hundreds of articles published by renowned & unbiased scientists & historians here on d internet 4 u 2 study get ur facts right 4rm them & compare them 2 d holy bile of d only true & living God Yahweh. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shiloh 2011 "waves Of Glory" / Should Christians Care About Physical Appearance? / Cardinal John Onaiyekan Retires As Archbishop Of Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.