Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,252 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

What Happens When People Die? (find Out) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happens When People Die? (find Out) (16987 Views)

There Is No Heaven Or Hell. This Is What Happens When We Die (Images & Videos) / What Happens When A Believer "Dies In Sin"? A Biblical Exposition Of What Sin Is / What Happens When You Keep Sinning And Never Want To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happens When People Die? (find Out) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 03, 2017
victor44843:
Nice one! That's a great reply!!! smiley

don't mention it smiley
Re: What Happens When People Die? (find Out) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 03, 2017
cry Gee! seeing a lot of loathers and buzybodiez lately. cheesy
i need more smiley
Albeit, to reply these mentions would be a waste of me time.
Re: What Happens When People Die? (find Out) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 03, 2017
OMG!! BRB.
Re: What Happens When People Die? (find Out) by mtngloetiartel: 7:33pm On Sep 03, 2017
biz2get:
In My Opinion.

Judgement is Death.

Death is The Final Judgement.

Like In a Verse.

It says, the wages of Sin is Death.

Sin is a Process. That is why you can be forgiven BUT.

Just like in Genesis.

God told Adam do not Eat this Fruit, On less you will DIE and everything in you will DIE

Which is clear to say.

If you go through the process of continuous SIN. You will Die and Everything in you will Die.

This brings me to the conclusion that After Death. You cease to Exist.

Everything about you is GONE!

Hope i make sense.
half sense
Re: What Happens When People Die? (find Out) by mtngloetiartel: 7:42pm On Sep 03, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Purgatory nko grin grin
I believe Catholics are the most gullible of them all.

The actually believe when someone dies nd the person is not so bad, the person will go to Purgatory nd suffer small, then after sometime the person will move up to Heaven grin
Like an intermediate place before Heaven for full cleansing, I weak for some people.

How can someone believe all this rubbish
undecided
abeg i cannot laff finish o
Re: What Happens When People Die? (find Out) by mtngloetiartel: 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2017
oluwaseyi000:
when i die, i will go back to where i come from, don't bother quoting me unless you want to tell me where i come from
you come from dust and to dust u will return if u die.
Re: What Happens When People Die? (find Out) by biz2get(m): 10:32am On Sep 04, 2017
mtngloetiartel:
half sense

Just like your monika

Re: What Happens When People Die? (find Out) by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 05, 2017
mtngloetiartel:
you come from dust and to dust u will return if u die.
well, in as much as I'm not going back to heaven or hell, on problem
Re: What Happens When People Die? (find Out) by Victornezzar: 10:58am On Sep 16, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Purgatory nko grin grin
I believe Catholics are the most gullible of them all.

The actually believe when someone dies nd the person is not so bad, the person will go to Purgatory nd suffer small, then after sometime the person will move up to Heaven grin
Like an intermediate place before Heaven for full cleansing, I weak for some people.

How can someone believe all this rubbish
undecided
And he finally brot down ur thread Bro
Se.un need 2 do something about his mods seriously
Re: What Happens When People Die? (find Out) by Mcowubaba: 11:07am On Sep 16, 2017
Victornezzar:

And he finally brot down ur thread Bro
Se.un need 2 do something about his mods seriously
Leave the squirrel...
That's the power he has, one day he will be sacked.
Crazy freaks
Re: What Happens When People Die? (find Out) by Victornezzar: 11:11am On Sep 16, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Leave the squirrel...
That's the power he has, one day he will be sacked.
Crazy freaks
You said the whole truth dere
it's guilty conscience....i saw him viewing sef
1 day he would get sacked

1 Like

Re: What Happens When People Die? (find Out) by mytym(m): 7:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

LoL.

Hello? I didn't actually write all this undecided

I liked the message and decided to ask for the permission of the writer to allow me post this on this forum. . . If it's not all copyrighted. Why do you think I included a link to the blogger's site?

So therefore, accept that or not. You end up in hell with your father ( sonoflucifer1 --- like father like child embarassed )
or you end up with my own father in heaven ( Jesus and Jhaytee --- like faither like child too ).

smiley your choice. I've tried my best for you. . . ^_^

You just played God...Nd his sins are no weightier than yours. It's not your job to tell where you think he will end up. You can't even guarantee where you will end up...But if you think you stand, you should watch so you don't fall...

You have done your job. Cést finis
Re: What Happens When People Die? (find Out) by Nobody: 1:45am On Sep 25, 2017
mytym:

You just played God...Nd his sins are no weightier than yours. It's not your job to tell where you think he will end up. You can't even guarantee where you will end up...But if you think you stand, you should watch so you don't fall...

You have done your job. Cést finis

Sorry, when you feel you don't understand a statement(s) you can't decipher, your job, also, is not to condemn or criticize, but to REASON and understand better.

More so, in as much as he his a sinner, I'm not excluded. In fact, my sins are weightier than his talk less of being a weak Christian in spirit to always immitate Christ and obey his commandment, and so therefore, I am not proud as you suppose me to be from perspective.

Thanks!
Re: What Happens When People Die? (find Out) by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 12:12am On Dec 14, 2021
Hell or heaven.
Re: What Happens When People Die? (find Out) by alphaNomega: 12:18am On Dec 14, 2021
1MILLIONLiGHTS:
Hell or heaven.

No dey deceive yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shiloh 2011 "waves Of Glory" / Should Christians Care About Physical Appearance? / Cardinal John Onaiyekan Retires As Archbishop Of Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.