Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,024 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help (55428 Views)

Telling A Lady She Is Sweet After Love Making Is Disrespectful: Lady Reveals Why / Why Do Men Feel Tired After Love Making? / What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by thunderbabs: 4:25am On Sep 03, 2017
boman2014:

then stop having sex with them. focus on the relationship

Then he marries, bleeps hz wife nd d hatred worsens. Not the best advice. Go n seek help from Satghuru Marhaji
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by petitejolie(f): 4:41am On Sep 03, 2017
hmmmn! continue Mr sexer until u sex ogbanje den u will know wat is doing u. stop fornicating.
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Originalsly: 5:07am On Sep 03, 2017
This is normal....very normal....happens all the time.... when a guy finds the one ....all is well.. until it comes to having sex... then he finds out she is ehmmmm .....nasty unhygienic down there. Stop sleeping with runaround girls.
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Origin(f): 5:09am On Sep 03, 2017
Normal...

After the conquest, what next....

A bigger Everest!
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by ademusiwa3r: 5:10am On Sep 03, 2017
I
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by shevon: 5:16am On Sep 03, 2017
zolapower:
How old are u for a start ?

Yomislip:
OK maybe your calling is not girls
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by mykel25(m): 5:46am On Sep 03, 2017
Seems everyone ignored the OP moniker..... Educative thread Tho it's a formed lie
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by DrHighchief(m): 5:48am On Sep 03, 2017
Go to River Niger and use black soap to wash your heard....#solutiontoproblem
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Niceiroko: 5:52am On Sep 03, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

bro have dated alot of girl, and still if i don't have this s3x now, qnd surely in future don't u think this same thing will happen??

and don't u think twice about sex before marriage
its because it his sin and you can't continue bcux God is nt happy wit it
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by quickabel123: 5:53am On Sep 03, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
Please help me nlander, this thing has been baffling me for a year now.

fast forward in 2016, i started having break ups due to the reason: once i have sex with girls i started having hatred towards them especially when the sex is constantly.

i thought at first maybe it a normal thing due to fact that i love taste random........

until this same occurrence happened yesterday on our first love making, toward me and my long term girl, this girl i love her like mad, am even planing future reference with her, i don't want to lose this same girl because of this hatred.embarassed
embarassed

i tried to discuss this with my friend, and fortunately this happen to some of them(having hatred after having sex)

i tried to Google for solutions but nothing useful found

i tried to do dating without sex but the thought still runs in my head,and i always want stable relationships for now. cry

just help me!! you are still a kid and thats the problem

Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by crownson(m): 5:59am On Sep 03, 2017
*** So many people have ideas which if they could implement
would make them richer than Bill Gate or Aliko Dankote.
But they have one challenge, which is start-up capital.
This is one evil that has cripple a lot of people.
But thank God the solution is here now!
You can click below to find out how. ***
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Amberon11: 6:03am On Sep 03, 2017
Lol, my bro did the this too.
Machiavelli1:
Yea, I think it got something to do with age/phrase, if he's still a teenager or in his early 20ies I believe he'll outgrow it. When I was a teenager I always got mad whenever I see guys with my sisters, but now who cares?
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by JustAPhase(m): 6:04am On Sep 03, 2017
lol...when I tell people sex isn't love. They say no.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 03, 2017
Change your mentally toward females.
Try to be in a long relationship without sex and see what happen .
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Onliie(m): 6:12am On Sep 03, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
Please help me nlander, this thing has been baffling me for a year now.

fast forward in 2016, i started having break ups due to the reason: once i have sex with girls i started having hatred towards them especially when the sex is constantly.

i thought at first maybe it a normal thing due to fact that i love taste random........

until this same occurrence happened yesterday on our first love making, toward me and my long term girl, this girl i love her like mad, am even planing future reference with her, i don't want to lose this same girl because of this hatred.embarassed
embarassed

i tried to discuss this with my friend, and fortunately this happen to some of them(having hatred after having sex)

i tried to Google for solutions but nothing useful found

i tried to do dating without sex but the thought still runs in my head,and i always want stable relationships for now. cry

just help me!!

It's because you're still a kid.

1 Like

Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Sike(m): 6:12am On Sep 03, 2017
How I Wish the OP knows what is good for him.
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:14am On Sep 03, 2017
Reason because you have sex with random girls you don't love.
There's what is called love making. Love making goes with affection before and after. Sometimes doesn't end up in sex.
If I don't love you, forget sex. If sex is what you can offer, forget me.
Sex is not love. Love breeds respect even and after the sex.
Love is in the heart not by actions which can be faked.
Search yourself and know if you have true genuine love for this girls.

1 Like

Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Amberon11: 6:16am On Sep 03, 2017
Dont mind that guy. You are very right.
OrdercityWeb:

[b]What do you call the "hate" he has for them and this same "hate" that a lot of young men can relate to if not guilt?
You don't necessarily have to know you've done something wrong to feel "guilt"?
It's innate, it's called the conscience. It's like the cops of humanity. It's just like when we don't help someone in need our conscience ( the inner police) gets to us.
Now you say sexual compatibility is important. Okay fine. I want to guess sexual compatibility is not the only important thing in a marriage. Right?
Now you say "MAYBE" this means your figures are under probability and it could be more than that.
The result of this, is an increase in your chances of contacting STD's or she having an unwanted pregnancy. Right?
Also in the event of a disability after marriage that damages the sexual prowess of the couple wouldn't they cope?
Are the no options for that? Do you have to sleep with everyone to prove "sexual compatibility"?
I await your answers.
Ps: If you're going to answer PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTIONS DIRECTLY. DON'T BE EVASIVE. THANKS![/b]
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Iamzik: 6:18am On Sep 03, 2017
Op your conscience is still alive! Congratulations

Are you a Christian? If yes I want to bet you were thought that premarital sex is a sin. And that is true IF you are really a Christian.

The guilt you feel after sex turns to hatred for the girl after a while (a kind of cognitive dissonance where your believe contradicts your actions)

At 24 what is your present focus in life? Studies, working,.....? You have a whole life ahead of you. Don't ruin it!

I will tell you the bitter truth. You need to stop sleeping with more girls. Having this experience over and over again will eventually mess up your emotions.

Try having a platonic relationship and tell the girl upfront to not expect sex from you. See if you can focus on appreciating the qualities that really matter : trust, empathy, care, team building, bonding, conflict resolution etc. Sex is overrated and you are at an age where you are so under pressure to impress your peers by having multiple sex partners. Don't impress. Disapoint them happily.

If you are able to do this, you will achieve the ability to show love and care, emotional maturity and stability without necessarily involving sex.

Sex is best in the context of marriage despite all the hype of premarital /extramarital sex adverts.

I wish you the very best
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by yahmohy27: 6:24am On Sep 03, 2017
Tonythriller:
Whr do u want us to start in helping you? Obviously you don't know what yo want in a girl. Must it just be the sex? Looks more like it. Am sure if you can find something else in a girl,let's say companionship, confidant, crime partner or even good adviser I bet dix ur attitude will change. I will just conclude that you have not yet met the right girl for you. Look beyond sex nd physical beauty nd focus more on character. You will find that girl whose personality fits into your own life and you will always love and bleep her non-stop till rapture comes.
Good one
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by yahmohy27: 6:24am On Sep 03, 2017
Tonythriller:
Whr do u want us to start in helping you? Obviously you don't know what yo want in a girl. Must it just be the sex? Looks more like it. Am sure if you can find something else in a girl,let's say companionship, confidant, crime partner or even good adviser I bet dix ur attitude will change. I will just conclude that you have not yet met the right girl for you. Look beyond sex nd physical beauty nd focus more on character. You will find that girl whose personality fits into your own life and you will always love and bleep her non-stop till rapture comes.
Good one ,you have said it all
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:28am On Sep 03, 2017
I don't have any advise to give to a MUMU.
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by joepentwo(m): 6:29am On Sep 03, 2017
But like seriously, they are so many girls can offer guys more dan sex
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 03, 2017
make Jesus Your Lord, Serve Him Faithfully, Dont Fornicate Again Till U Marry, Have It Then, U Will Even Love Her More When U Do It
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by OLUWASOGOABIOLA: 6:35am On Sep 03, 2017
Nonsense post......Can't you post a reasonable thing? Nawa for you ooooooo
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Adebowale89(m): 6:40am On Sep 03, 2017
op, in your own case, reverse is mine. I easily got struck with any lady I tend to flirt with somewhat of getting jealous whenever I see them with male frds

when I knew all this, I ve to back off from being flirt and concentrate on one bae

you don't have any issues, the only thing is state of mind adjustment and value for female gender. if there is value, you can never get tired of her after sex.....values predate continuity in all forms
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Gbethel: 6:44am On Sep 03, 2017
Then keep your "Joystick" to yourself and go for special deliverance before marriage.
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Trustworthiness: 6:47am On Sep 03, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

this thing will surely happen when i got married undecided

No it won't happen.

pre marital sex comes with God's cause and wrought. While sex after you both got married comes with God's blessings.
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by bayulll011(m): 6:54am On Sep 03, 2017
motun2017:
can you imagine? i pity d gals dt kip falling into your trap sha. just imagine. mtccw

Lol u can fall into his trap also.

He wants a solutions that's why he's here.

Don't crucufy him.

I think for me he should grow up first and understand that relationship is more than sex,sex just and element of it

1 Like

Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by Chukabiz1961(m): 6:56am On Sep 03, 2017
Ask your parents and get the correct answer period.
Re: I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help by bayulll011(m): 6:58am On Sep 03, 2017
Sfateema:
It's the Op's name that I'm interested in grin cool

Why re u interested in his name.

Profer a solutions to his woes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ladies In A Nightclub Wash Their Hands With Expensive Drinks (Photos, Video) / Shameful Habits Ladies Possess That Will Make Their Boyfriend Dump Them / Benin: Hooker Seizes Man's International Passport For Not Paying After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.