Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? (23348 Views)

Ladies: Can U Kiss Your Boyfriend Early Morning Without Brushing His Mouth / Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? / Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by omoasero(m): 4:32am On Mar 07, 2010
KISSING SHOWS THE TWO INVOLVED ARE INLOVE. then i will ask WHAT IS LOVE ? IF YOU TWO ARE REALLY INLOVE YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY DOING THAT AND SHE IS REJECTING IT EVEN WHEN YOUR MOUTH IS OOZING NOTHING LESS THAN THAT OF A PIT LATRINE , love y'all[b][/b][i][/i]
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by OBLONG(m): 5:46am On Mar 07, 2010
May you be cursed with someone whose bad' breathe is strong enough to kill you. grin grin grin grin
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by Pweety4me(f): 5:49am On Mar 07, 2010
Lolz no be just kiss? cheesy
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by OBLONG(m): 5:50am On Mar 07, 2010
Pweety baby how are you my love ?! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by H2O2: 6:00am On Mar 07, 2010
Yea I would do it 10 times over lol.
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by Pweety4me(f): 6:02am On Mar 07, 2010
OBLONG:

Pweety baby how are you my love ?! kiss kiss kiss
I am fine thanx but i don't remember ur Id? undecided
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by OBLONG(m): 6:05am On Mar 07, 2010
why should you ? embarassed embarassed but you should remember my LOVE
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by Pweety4me(f): 6:08am On Mar 07, 2010
Sowrri? embarassed there r so many pple on here like u know?. . . undecided wat section did we meet?r u gud anywayz? smiley
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by OBLONG(m): 6:10am On Mar 07, 2010
we met in the Jokes section--- and since then i've been in love wif u kiss kiss
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by Pweety4me(f): 6:20am On Mar 07, 2010
Haaa come of it naw in-love?. . . cheesy smiley it's an addiction u will get over it trust me. . . cool i gotta go now doe so i'll see u later take care.
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by OBLONG(m): 6:25am On Mar 07, 2010
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by 190: 10:50am On Mar 07, 2010
IF u dnt want cancer of the tongue keep doing it~
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by cichrisibe(m): 5:30pm On Mar 07, 2010
i agree with googles u make sure ur teeth is clean even befor going to bed b/c any thing can happen to those that go to bed with ladies.
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by tunday02(m): 11:11pm On May 21, 2010
Do the right thing as it ought to be done. If you are able to do it, it means that you are dirty yourself. At least, both of you should know what is right.
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by slimdaur(f): 9:21am On May 22, 2010
@| poster, why not?? grin
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by Nobody: 9:29am On May 22, 2010
Yes, I would.

We both brush our teeth and tongue, before going to bed at night.
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by denny4ril: 7:35pm On May 22, 2010
cool why not? i will. since i have nothing to hide and it will be very romantic too.
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by charlsecy4(m): 5:38am On Dec 10, 2011
When in passion, you can do anything. Without passion, no man can lick a woman's p*s*y.
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 10, 2011
Why not na luv, wetin concern odur, Also visit d down web
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by Lobi(f): 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2011
of course
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by ucheike: 7:30am On Feb 09, 2012
I kiss my girlfriend when she has a running nose, even when she has food in her mouth, if you love someone that shouldn't matter, but I will NEVER kiss a one night stand or just a fling, do you even know where that mouth has been throughout the week
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by bismond(f): 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2012
rhymz: . . . Geeze. . . Sounds like a person who is compulsively and obsessively fighting nature. . Hehehehe. . . Going around with spraymints. . . Hahahaha. . .plus U talk a lot. . . Hahahaha. . I hope say U no dey whisper sha!! Lol. . . I like ya style gurly atleast U re not leaving any shyt to chance. . Hahahaha
cool
rhymz: . . . Geeze. . . Sounds like a person who is compulsively and obsessively fighting nature. . Hehehehe. . . Going around with spraymints. . . Hahahaha. . .plus U talk a lot. . . Hahahaha. . I hope say U no dey whisper sha!! Lol. . . I like ya style gurly atleast U re not leaving any shyt to chance. . Hahahaha
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by kbwakawa(m): 1:35pm On Aug 18, 2012
Dat's disgusting, but what the hell, if some girls or guys could have a pussy or dick in their mouth and lick ur sperm, what's kissing without brushing Bleep it!
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by bravedude(m): 5:56am On Aug 19, 2012
I'm convinced Your girl friend has bad breath,you can't stand it when you wake up in the morning because it get worse.However i'm also convinced you have bad breath too.You both have to see a dentist thereafter come here and tell us the new development.You can't kiss ur girl friend early AM because her mouth sinks grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by Miraclebaby1109: 8:38pm On Jun 16, 2013
I have once tried it but very light kiss sha.
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by ADEMOSU(m): 9:07pm On Jun 16, 2013
I don't think brushing is necessary because mouth organ has it Anti-whatever except if Any of d couple has impulsive mouth odour wc could be repelllig.
So its more of romantic reason than hygiene .
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by YetundeLara(f): 12:58pm On Dec 19, 2014
Ebonyeyes:
Well if you brush your teeth before you go to bed there will be no stench.

Yup! If you dey brush am before bed fine but it's so distracting lipsrsealed I can't focus on enjoying de kiss if all I can smell is eggy breath & I hate to have to say it. If you know your breath is trash please just go & brush. It's Nothing to feel embarrassed about but I brush my teeth 2-3x a day & I always have mints because I just care about the air that I breathe out into other people's faces esp. when I have a man.
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 26, 2015
To the kind of love we have for each other,that's good morning in our own love language.. grin kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

21 Funny Things To Say To A Girl / Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? / I'm Drunk, Ask Me Anything Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.