Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? (23356 Views)

Ladies: Can U Kiss Your Boyfriend Early Morning Without Brushing His Mouth / Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? / Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by kobikwelu(m): 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2010
personally i dont c anytin wrong wif it

if your relationship is a spontaneous one wink

such tin wont be an issue (like getting a hot quickie grin) in the morning.

by the way, all of una wey dey collect one hot round in the mornin, u dey check her mouth odour?
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by Tbantwana(f): 4:40pm On Feb 25, 2010
@ rokituwa
Just don't get what all the fuss is about kissing your GF/BF or even grabbing a quickie like someone mentioned! It shouldn't matter what time of day it is!  There's worse things out there than morning breath kiss
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by SwtzMinx(f): 4:47pm On Feb 25, 2010
.*yawn*. . .whateverrr. .
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by DoubleN(m): 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2010
Depends on how Hot you are when you wake up!!Believe you me,if you wake up with up only the S word on your mind,the last thing you would be thinking of is Teeth!
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by faving(f): 4:54pm On Feb 25, 2010
yeah whats the big deal in kissing the one you love
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 25, 2010
NOOOOOOOO! I can't do it. I also couldnt even engage in a "private" act without demanding we both take a shower lol I am a hygeine freak.
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by ogbongzky(m): 5:46pm On Feb 25, 2010
i use to o it and she doesnt complain, thats love,
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by frankbuchi: 6:04pm On Feb 25, 2010
Hello!
Unless we dont love each other. One can do phoney things because of whom he/she love. Remember, love neva counts error. Its bin expres in any circumstane,condition wit no bound. Dear, go on kissn.

Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 25, 2010
good piece of advice. but why did u post ya pic
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by Wrex(m): 6:10pm On Feb 25, 2010
I do it sometimes.Even medically,early morning kisses lenghtens ones life.
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2010
ok he can give me a peck on the mouth or cheek but no frenchie. i would love him to death but i have a serious phobia lol. i get self concious alot.
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by princekevo(m): 7:09pm On Feb 25, 2010
What a question?
So if you wake up early as 3 or 4am to make love to her u must go brush your teeth to come back or will you jst rush into smoching without fore play?
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by obinna5000(m): 7:09pm On Feb 25, 2010
I'm not gonna do it till she done it.
Brush before kissing
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by Mhismole(f): 7:52pm On Feb 25, 2010
Oh i miss those days, like they say agro na bastard mehn, ur soo not goin to be caring if the mouth stinks or not!! sidez its not half bad. really.
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by princekevo(m): 7:54pm On Feb 25, 2010
obinna5000:

I'm not gonna do it till she done it.
Brush before kissing
Is not adviceable kissing immediately after brushing not even to jst GF/BF.
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by scorpio1(m): 7:59pm On Feb 25, 2010
@ALL, We do kiss intensely before brushing in the morning cos we usually make love around 4:30am_5am so we cant get up to go brush at that time or the mood gets GOOFED, do you know what we do,
WE Brush every night before sleeping, that's a rule!!!.
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by tlops(m): 8:17pm On Feb 25, 2010
usually we brush before bed and there is always some mint cadies on the bedside table, so its possible to kiss early mor mor,
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by mustafar1: 8:25pm On Feb 25, 2010
They are make noise about kissing in the morning. Yet they go down on their partners. I'm sure these same people would say they can't share toothbrush with their partners. Yet you kiss this person.
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by honeric01(m): 8:44pm On Feb 25, 2010
uhm, well, except we both brushed before going to bed and maybe even did some pikombakomba before early morning, i can kiss her, but without any of these, we're O.Y.O until she gets a fresh breath on.
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 25, 2010
must_a_far:

They are make noise about kissing in the morning. Yet they go down on their partners. I'm sure these same people would say they can't share toothbrush with their partners. Yet you kiss this person.

Oral s.ex OUT OF THE QUESTION. So i can talk.
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 25, 2010
bdorg:

Are you kidding me, ? and then pass out while trying?

I beg Love is Love and Mouth odour is MOUTH ODOUR, dont get it twisted

, shuoo which kain thing be dat?  na God just cause am say early morning mouth odor no dey kill, If not, I wonder how many of una go still dey kiss latrine supernatural odor evry morning

HA! HA! HA! LOL! thank you. grin Hot breath times 2 with tongue = hell no!
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by honeric01(m): 8:56pm On Feb 25, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

HA! HA! HA! LOL! thank you. grin Hot breath times 2 with tongue = hell no!

you look cute and confident on that pix of yours, mind spilling some cocoyam for me? tongue would like to get acquainted if you don't mind. cool
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 25, 2010
I would kiss my wife first thing in the morning, even before we brush our teeth. If you and your spouse / boyfriend / girlfriend understand each other well enough, there'll be no offensive odour, even if you both went to bed without cleaning your teeth. You'll have both become so accustomed to each other, you'll hardly notice.

Love making should be spontaneous, it's a great passion killer, if you both have to get out of bed, go to the bathroom to clean your teeth, then get back into bed. When you both feel in the mood, minty breath should be the least of your concerns, you grab the moment with both hands, as if it's your last.
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by Mhismole(f): 9:08pm On Feb 25, 2010
Siena:

I would kiss my wife first thing in the morning, even before we brush our teeth. If you and your spouse / boyfriend / firlfriend understand each other well enough, there'll be no offensive odour, even if you both went to bed without cleaning your teeth. You'll have both become so accustomed to each other, you'll hardly notice.

Love making should be spontaneous, it's a great passion killer, if you both have to get out of bed, go to the bathroom to clean your teeth, then get back into bed. When you both feel in the mood, minty breath should be the least of your concerns, you grab the moment with both hands, as if it's your last.

WORD!!!! grin grin
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by Phony200(m): 9:39pm On Feb 25, 2010
First thing in the morning, You wake up next to the love of your life and then you shake her hand, walk over to the bathroom, brush vigorously, apply mouth wash and then floss. Then you go back and ask her to do the same. Then you kiss her good morning. Hmm. . . Sounds like a good idea. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by rhymz(m): 10:51pm On Feb 25, 2010
sledge406:

@OP, Do u brush your mouth all d tym before eating is my question for u

Den again, u mean u dey watch your homeboy dey act MOJO for u wen im gal come around I hope u dey off light and cover your ear o and hope no Group Intimacy :-P
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by collinx(m): 10:53pm On Feb 25, 2010
How long does it take to brush,we wont die before the mouth is brushed. On a more serious note,I and my girl kiss with or without brushing.I love her so much to bother with such  frivolity!
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 25, 2010
honeric01:

you look cute and confident on that pix of yours, mind spilling some cocoyam for me? tongue would like to get acquainted if you don't mind. cool

Aw thank you! That was sweet of you to say. wink How are you?
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by lovemoi2(f): 1:05am On Feb 26, 2010
*sign* another african backward mentality topic

out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by bidemi12(m): 2:13am On Feb 26, 2010
@ poster, Obviously you are not married. grin
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by khristine(f): 2:16am On Feb 26, 2010
yeah i can,its no big deal smiley
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by Nobody: 2:26am On Feb 26, 2010
its no biggie, we do that always smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Is It Almost Impossible To Meet Nigerian Men At My Financial Level? / How To Attract My Ex Boyfriend Again - Attract Your Ex / What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.