Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? (23344 Views)

Ladies: Can U Kiss Your Boyfriend Early Morning Without Brushing His Mouth / Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? / Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by Prpmise: 2:30am On Feb 26, 2010
Well if lovers could go down on each other , then there is no different in kissing in the morning, cos is more nastier to go down on a woman than kissing in the morning.
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by lovemoi2(f): 2:33am On Feb 26, 2010
Prpmise:

Well if lovers could go down on each other , then there is no different in kissing in the morning, cos is more nastier to go down on a woman than kissing in the morning.

so its only nasty when its a vagi!na but not the di!ck
wow
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by richiex(m): 2:36am On Feb 26, 2010
Was just passing by and i decided to hail all you kisser's and sucker's.
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by An0nimus: 4:41am On Feb 26, 2010
@topic
This question get as e be.
@Off
so if u brush your mouth b4 bed,it dnt ooze?not even faintly,considerin u stayed about 5 hrs witout openin it?(not countin those who sleep wit open mouths)hmm,i'm yet to take note of this. grin
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by sexyLeamon(f): 4:44am On Feb 26, 2010
is this even a task? undecided I brush my teeth in the night before bed, I get no morning breath.
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by kyuubi: 4:52am On Feb 26, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

Oral s.ex OUT OF THE QUESTION. So i can talk.
shocked You have no idea what you are missing.
A skillful tongue will have you speaking in tongues without receiving the spirit of the holy ghost. grin
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by tony73: 10:24am On Feb 26, 2010
yes oooooooooooooooooo.i will kiss n kiss is my love. smiley[b][/b]
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by honeric01(m): 11:05am On Feb 26, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

Aw thank you! That was sweet of you to say. wink How are you?

you're welcome. I'm good, how bout you?
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 26, 2010
For some of us bad breath's a turn off.
If u brush and floss b4 u go to bed its reduced to minimum.

Drink lots of water and no sugarbased stuff b4 u sleep
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by macherie1: 11:49am On Feb 26, 2010
i won't. Nothing goes into my mouth b4 i brush my teeth in the morning.
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by ddiamond(f): 12:11pm On Feb 26, 2010
quite interesting, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

i kiss anytime, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by 190: 12:15pm On Feb 26, 2010
for the sake of Love

Please dont try early morning Kissing

Pleaaseeee

190 kness down and begs the entire public

I TRIED IT TODAY
and believe me, it was Mouth odour and Mouth odour the whole place started smelling like CARBAD
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by honeric01(m): 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2010
190:

I TRIED IT TODAY
and believe me, it was Mouth odour and Mouth odour the whole place started smelling like CARBAD

grin grin shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by oneluvb55(f): 12:31pm On Feb 26, 2010
me i dont knowwww!!!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by 190: 12:36pm On Feb 26, 2010
^^

Gud, now dat u dont know
please dont try it if u dont want that your cubicle of a room
to start smelling like CAR-BAD as early as 5am in the morning~
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by chidichris(m): 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2010
if men suck everywhere, before and after bath, why asking if one can kiss b4 brushing.
pls go ahead and kiss here before, during and after brushing
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by fredriq: 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2010
i think that is disgusting, it aint even about brushing b/4 going to bed. except you r talking about a peck and my dear, this is for married couple lol!
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by cescjay(m): 3:18pm On Feb 26, 2010
ofcoarse i can as far as its ma wife
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by lordmassac(m): 3:59pm On Feb 26, 2010
why nor
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by akb4real(m): 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2010
not bad, grin grin grin
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by lovemoi2(f): 4:06pm On Feb 26, 2010
190:

for the sake of Love

Please dont try early morning Kissing

Pleaaseeee

190 kness down and begs the entire public

I TRIED IT TODAY

CHILD PLEASE undecided
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by donpaulo(m): 7:46pm On Feb 26, 2010
i would!, no big deal
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by chibaby5(f): 7:52pm On Feb 26, 2010
y not?? we r both in da sme condition innit cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by jenibayo(f): 7:56pm On Feb 26, 2010
I can do it, i see notin wrong wiv it.
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by Eaglebabe: 9:27pm On Feb 26, 2010
grin smiley wink angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by oge4real(f): 9:40pm On Feb 26, 2010
^^^THis is supposed to mean something right?
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by 190: 9:42pm On Feb 26, 2010
lovemoi2:

CHILD PLEASE undecided

sharrap dia~
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by nelly4(f): 10:49pm On Feb 26, 2010
funny u asked cos i do this a lot and i dnt c any reason otherwise except if either party is really grovin a serious case of mouth odour

when ur wiv sum1 ur really LOVE then all barriers should have been taken care of to avoid obstacles like this,

i rest my case

kiss all da way kiss

kiss

kiss
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 26, 2010
kyuubi:

shocked You have no idea what you are missing.
A skillful tongue will have you speaking in tongues without receiving the spirit of the holy ghost. grin

LMAO! I'm terrified of it.

@honeric01, I'm doing ok. I am enjoying this site lol. Trying to get to understand Nigerian culture a little better.
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 27, 2010
Kissing before brushing isnt a big deal really, I feel its ok. My girlfriend and I kiss before brushing and WE don't find it to be disgusting, it's cool. BUT I only do it wiv my g/f and NOT parole grls cheesy
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 27, 2010
@ topic

NO WAY!
Re: Will You Kiss Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Early In The Morning Without Any Of You Brushing Their Teeth? by zeedee(f): 9:53am On Feb 27, 2010
Yes we peck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? / Woman Discovers Husband Has Secret Second Family For 7 Years / How To Attract My Ex Boyfriend Again - Attract Your Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.