Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses (59684 Views)

Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) / David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) / Timipre Sylva Visits Dangote Oil Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by babtoundey(m): 10:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
Sylver247:
Nigerian politicians are one of the most wicked set I've ever seen. Look at that apartment, how exquisite it is. What the hell is one doing with 28 houses, I guess there's still more.
And this is just a governor.

And the houses were returned to him. This country is finished.

And you can imagine how painful it always is seeing Nigerians fighting one another over APC and PDP issues when Some politicians are out there selling their future and that of their unborn generation.

1 Like

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by Daboomb: 10:53pm On Sep 02, 2017
abokibuhari:
APC is fighting colluption not corruption

If they sieze his property, you will say it is because Sylva belongs to PDP and callit Witch-hunting.

But if EFCC release a PDp person's seized property after due investigation, you will still turn around to it is because Magu has passed over him!

Are you people just IPOB Piglets or just brain-dead?

Thank God it was under Jonathan that EFCC seized Sylva's property.

#Wailing has been with us since 2015.
undecided undecided grin grin
Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by Juliusdking(m): 10:53pm On Sep 02, 2017
Thief
Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by mikolo80: 10:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
this is my problem with APC government, are they now saying he is innocent, well, at this jucture, i want to invite Dieziani Alisson Madueke and the rest thieves to join the APC they will become innocent over night.
they returned their loot when they joined apc abi you think election sponsor itself?
Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by enemyofprogress: 10:57pm On Sep 02, 2017
I must follow loot this country dry
Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Over decoration featuring tackiness! Go and hire an interior decorator man...after all you hold bar!

It looks like a madman's house. Money can't buy class!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by Throwback: 11:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nbote:

To slap u for gud but lack of sense is enough punishment

I will join you to slap the government if such release was not mandated by the court.

Otherwise, you are just another senseless uncivilised hypocrite who loves to complain no matter how the dice is thrown.
Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by AreaFada2: 11:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Over decoration featuring tackiness! Go and hire an interior decorator man...after all you hold bar!

We're totally awful in 9ja with interior design.
How can you clutter a house like that? It is simply choking. No space. Furniture everywhere. Gees!
Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by oluwaahmed: 11:05pm On Sep 02, 2017
yomibelle:
Why does nairaland keep logging me out?
Dis anomaly started few hours ago n it's begining to get annoying

Dey r synchronizin ur user name wit ur email Addy. So dat details like fone number & email + ur profile pic can be used 2 track ur location in case of anti-govt & anti-military seech. Me I am anti-establishment, I will keep dem occupied
Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 02, 2017
Where is asari and all other niger delta fish brains......48 houses one ex gov. Dis is what una oil money has been used for, face dem and leave d hausa biz men alone grin
Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by Apoztl3(m): 11:06pm On Sep 02, 2017
I guess the ground is been watered for him to become minister in the coming days/weeks when the C-in-C does his cabinet re-shuffle
Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by Equado(m): 11:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
Sylver247:
Nigerian politicians are one of the most wicked set I've ever seen. Look at that apartment, how exquisite it is. What the hell is one doing with 28 houses, I guess there's still more.
And this is just a governor.

And the houses were returned to him. This country is finished.
48 l, not even 28
Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by AreaFada2: 11:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
this is my problem with APC government, are they now saying he is innocent, well, at this jucture, i want to invite Dieziani Alisson Madueke and the rest thieves to join the APC they will become innocent over night.

That was always her mistake: not joining APC.
If even Orubebe who was ready to cause agro during 2015 election results collation can beome APC's angel (new creation), why can't Diezani just join the broom-wielding Harry Potters? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by oglalasioux(m): 11:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
Sacred cow!
Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by bigfather(m): 11:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nbote:

To slap u for gud but lack of sense is enough punishment

Shey you dey see as person dey defend bad thing
Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by lexy2014: 11:42pm On Sep 02, 2017
Throwback:
Why were they released?

Was the release sanctioned by the courts?

Are the same Nigerians who say the government is dictatorial, now expecting the government to ignore a court order?
did u c anywhere in d article were they said a court ordered d properties 2b released 2 Silva?

1 Like

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by zinaunreal(m): 11:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
Rotten country
Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by lexy2014: 11:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
Daboomb:

If they sieze his property, you will say it is because Sylva belongs to PDP and callit Witch-hunting.

But if EFCC release a PDp person's seized property after due investigation, you will still turn around to it is because Magu has passed over him!

Are you people just IPOB Piglets or just brain-dead?

Thank God it was under Jonathan that EFCC seized Sylva's property.

#Wailing has been with us since 2015.
undecided undecided grin grin
oga is sylva in PDP or APC?

3 Likes

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by deomeelo: 11:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ugly rubbish.

Money sure can not buy class.
Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by Throwback: 11:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
lexy2014:
did u c anywhere in d article were they said a court ordered d properties 2b released 2 Silva?

The EFCC, seized 48 choice property belonging to former Bayelsa State Governor, Mr. Timipre Sylva, in January 2013 because he was being prosecuted at a Federal High Court in Abuja for alleged misappropriation of N6.46 billion state funds when he was governor of the state.

Did you not see where it was stated that the properties were seized owing to a criminal prosecution of the accused?
Have you bothered to find out the update on that criminal trial?
Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by Jakeattah(m): 11:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
yomibelle:
Thought it was just me o
Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by lexy2014: 11:49pm On Sep 02, 2017
Throwback:

Did you not see where it was stated that the properties were seized owing to a criminal prosecution of the accused?
Have you bothered to find out the update on that criminal trial?
what is ur bone of contention, is it seizure, release or prosecution?
Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by HoluwarTohbar(f): 11:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
suremanpatriot:

Atleast we know the looters,...and looting has reduced significantly ...
Even if angels were in charge of anticorruption some mischievous Nigerians will keep running their mouth.
The wave of mistrust,betrayals and insincerity is ruling the minds of some nigeria
When another party takes over, they will be the ones to tell us if corruption has reduced significantly.
Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by RZArecta(m): 11:59pm On Sep 02, 2017
GoldNiagara:
Those mumu naija delta boys will keep quiet now, and be saying some people are stealing their oyel.
ídiot is it today even people from Bayelsa have been calling out Sylva as a rogue? Isn't it under the "clueless" PDP that these property were seized and isn't it the party full of "integriy" dubiously known as APC that ordered it released to him ?

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by Throwback: 12:01am On Sep 03, 2017
lexy2014:
what is ur bone of contention, is it seizure, release or prosecution?

All are related, with prosecution being the central factor that initiated the seizure and would ultimately lead to a release.

A court mandated seizure can only be released under similar judicial approval.

That the status of the court case was not mentioned in the news report is only typical of our lazy journalism that equally counts on a lazy citizenry to not ask valid questions.
Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by Jaqenhghar: 12:04am On Sep 03, 2017
eagleeye2:

I dey tell you. Nigeria is a wonderful country. I doubt others from other countries can understand how we stay sane with all these insane things going on.
Making sense it of nonsense everyday.
Who told you we are sane?
Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by lexy2014: 12:05am On Sep 03, 2017
Throwback:

All are related, with prosecution being the central factor that initiated the seizure and would ultimately lead to a release.

A court mandated seizure can only be released under similar judicial approval.

That the status of the court case was not mentioned in the news report is only typical of our lazy journalism that equally counts on a lazy citizenry to not ask valid questions.
u have a point
Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by Splashme: 12:09am On Sep 03, 2017
abokibuhari:
APC is fighting colluption not corruption
Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by Throwback: 12:15am On Sep 03, 2017
lexy2014:
u have a point

I have tried to search into history to see if the accused governor got a favourable judgement from the court recently, but couldn't get any news.

Unfortunately so much of the criminal trials in Nigeria are never followed up by the media, all we know is that an accused would just stop being hunted or incarcerated or outlawed from his property. They just return to their previous lives and nobody knows how the case was truly concluded.
Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 03, 2017
yomibelle:
did u touch seun pwee.
Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by WinkWrld: 1:07am On Sep 03, 2017
Deziani will collect hers back when she is ready
Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by Nobody: 2:04am On Sep 03, 2017
Only one man owning 48houses, Nigerian politicians are wicked,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Cancels Appointments, Approvals Made By Abba Kyari / Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere / Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By Four Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.