Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses (59680 Views)

Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) / David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) / Timipre Sylva Visits Dangote Oil Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by babarahaj: 2:07am On Sep 03, 2017
visit the great (HINDU PEACE TEMPLE) Brotherhood and get initiated as
a full member, for your
spiritual assistance, like money invocation, love spells,
political achievements, freedom, protections, fruit of the
wombs, wisdom and spiritual powers , power to move your
church or ministry, commanding tone and lots more' you
can call the lord here to get more information on
+2347062813359 or contact him on this and follow him
facebook on Hindu Temple , or email him on
lordrahaj@gmail.com, lordrahajam@gmail.com and marinetemple1945@gmail.com.
WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM, WHAT DO YOU SEEK, WHAT DO
YOU DESIRE AND DREAM FOR?
THE GOD OF WHITE MAGIC, god KRISHNA OFFERS:
POWER TO COMMAND OBEDIENCE
POWER TO FORCE LOVE (LOVE SPELL)
POWER OF WEALTH (OVER NIGHT MONEY INVOCATION)
POWER TO GAIN EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT QUALIFICATION
POWER TO MAKE A FOREIGNER PAY YOU MONEY AND
PHONE CALL TALK AND AGREE (COMMAND)
DETECTING OF SPIRITUAL WIVES AND HUSBANDS AND
SOLUTION
POWER TO WIN ALL CUSTOMERS IN A MARKET
CASTING OUT OF BLACK MAGIC WITCHCRAFT FROM HOME
AND OFFICES
UNLIMITED WEALTH WITHOUT EFFORT
GET HUSBAND OF YOUR DESIRE
LUCK TO WIN WIN LOTTERY, POOL. LOTTO, AND OTHER
BETS
POWER TO CALL A MAN OR A WOMAN'S NAME AND PUT
HIM/HER UNDER YOUR COMMAND
POWER TO WIN ELECTION
POWER TO GAIN APPOINTMENT
E.T.C
Lovely people of the universe, i am a lovely care giver
priest,
peacefully loving people of the universe... Some of you may
have acquainted with me, know me pretty well, gained
fame, extreme wealth, political achievements, freedom,
protections, fruit of the wombs, wisdom and spiritual
powers from my Temple. While some of you will not know
me. Okay, for those who haven't hear about me I am PEACE
LORD RAHAJ, popularly known as BLACK LORD OF
FORTUNE, THE GIVER OF WEALTH, THE SUPERIOR OF RICHES
OR KAJAKALAHAM the leader of the Great HINDU LODGE BROTHERHOOD. Born by a Nigerian and Indian
parents. Raised in New Delhi (India) and currently residing
here at my mothers Land... After your initiation all the
spells we are going to cast for you are going to be free of
charge including the spiritual fire bath for protection and
success, all you are required of is to provide the items for the work you need, (WITHOUT DARKNESS YOU CANT SEE A STAR) there
is no risk no reward so give my powers a trial and you will
not regret it...
Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by yinkslinks(m): 2:14am On Sep 03, 2017
wow see riches while his people suffer back home. concaine siffer cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by Nbote(m): 3:08am On Sep 03, 2017
Throwback:

I will join you to slap the government if such release was not mandated by the court.

Otherwise, you are just another senseless uncivilised hypocrite who loves to complain no matter how the dice is thrown.

First question, what evidences did dey have in d first place to have rushed to court and gotten those properties seized in d first place?

Secondly, for d umpteenth time we have seen d so called anti corruption crusade rush into proceedings and rush out and ppl claim d judges are corrupt, and like u said if d courts mandated d release there's nothing wrong in dat, but how com dis same EFCC kips "discovering" houses and properties it alludes to belong to Diezani and claims to kip seizing dem while most ppl like u question d legitimacy of her alleged wealth yet she hasn't even been charged for a single offence yet? Who's the greater hypocrite?

Another property discovered in Diezani 's name and multiple threads would spring up on how she's d most corrupt and blah blah blah but now u don't see anything wrong in dis one a former governor owning 48 houses? If U won't question d legitimacy of his wealth atleast question d legitimacy of EFCC's claims den..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by Awaja(m): 3:13am On Sep 03, 2017
This men can't stop been thief's, EFCC should be scrapped cox there level of biasness is crystal clear,every govt uses them as a tool.
Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by gogodaye(m): 3:33am On Sep 03, 2017
Throwback:

I have tried to search into history to see if the accused governor got a favourable judgement from the court recently, but couldn't get any news.

Unfortunately so much of the criminal trials in Nigeria are never followed up by the media, all we know is that an accused would just stop being hunted or incarcerated or outlawed from his property. They just return to their previous lives and nobody knows how the case was truly concluded.

The withdrawal of the then pending charges was one of the very first decisions taken by this government in June, 2015 to pave the way for him to run in the Gubernatorial elections in Bayelsa which he lost to the incumbent Governor Dickson.....
The charges were being prosecuted by Festus Keyamo SAN.....
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/alleged-n6-5bn-fraud-fg-withdraws-charge-against-sylva/

2 Likes

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by Throwback: 3:47am On Sep 03, 2017
Nbote:

First question, what evidences did dey have in d first place to have rushed to court and gotten those properties seized in d first place?

Secondly, for d umpteenth time we have seen d so called anti corruption crusade rush into proceedings and rush out and ppl claim d judges are corrupt, and like u said if d courts mandated d release there's nothing wrong in dat, but how com dis same EFCC kips "discovering" houses and properties it alludes to belong to Diezani and claims to kip seizing dem while most ppl like u question d legitimacy of her alleged wealth yet she hasn't even been charged for a single offence yet? Who's the greater hypocrite?

Another property discovered in Diezani 's name and multiple threads would spring up on how she's d most corrupt and blah blah blah but now u don't see anything wrong in dis one a former governor owning 48 houses? If U won't question d legitimacy of his wealth atleast question d legitimacy of EFCC's claims den..

Anyway the EFCC under Jonathan that seized those properties were known to be a joke just as his government was.

So maybe Timipre Sylva was right afterall that he was being witch hunted by Jonathan. One of many "freedoms" of democracy that Sylva benefitted from Jonathan's style of democracy.
Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by Nobody: 3:59am On Sep 03, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Over decoration featuring tackiness! Go and hire an interior decorator man...after all you hold bar!
I thought I was the only one that noticed
Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by Awoo88: 4:32am On Sep 03, 2017
It wasn't the judiciary that free this man. It was efcc that gave the court notice of withdrawal. As in, efcc after considering how important this guy is to buhari, decided to let him go. That woman with big eyes should just declare for buhari.

1 Like

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by Origin(f): 5:14am On Sep 03, 2017
Is this the definition of

"power has changed hands" grin
Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by Neminc: 5:23am On Sep 03, 2017
olu77:
Many will comment only few will read. Very misleading topic

What is misleading about the topic?
Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by Neminc: 5:31am On Sep 03, 2017
Throwback:

I have tried to search into history to see if the accused governor got a favourable judgement from the court recently, but couldn't get any news.

Unfortunately so much of the criminal trials in Nigeria are never followed up by the media, all we know is that an accused would just stop being hunted or incarcerated or outlawed from his property. They just return to their previous lives and nobody knows how the case was truly concluded.

Still waiting for u to join in slapping the government for this monumental hypocrisy
Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by PatriotTemidayo: 5:33am On Sep 03, 2017
yomibelle:
Why does nairaland keep logging me out?
Dis anomaly started few hours ago n it's begining to get annoying
Check your phone memory. If its almost full, it logs you out until you clean up some space. Cheers. It happens to me too. Don't take it personal
Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by Neminc: 5:43am On Sep 03, 2017
Daboomb:

If they sieze his property, you will say it is because Sylva belongs to PDP and callit Witch-hunting.

But if EFCC release a PDp person's seized property after due investigation, you will still turn around to it is because Magu has passed over him!

Are you people just IPOB Piglets or just brain-dead?

Thank God it was under Jonathan that EFCC seized Sylva's property.

#Wailing has been with us since 2015.
undecided undecided grin grin

Sylva is an APC member. He ported from the "evil" PDP to the "righteous" APC and all his sins were washed away. Angel Magu did indeed pass over him when he saw the broom. And now Sylva is reaping the fruit of being "born again" hence the return of a whooping 48 mansions to him in a country where some people are struggling to eat three square meals a day. We can continue to applaud this charade. After all, "saints" buhari and magu can do no wrong.They are as infallible as God Himself. Our mumu never do, our mumu is very strong in this country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by EnkayDezign: 6:22am On Sep 03, 2017
This is some clear cut Bullshit!! I'm definitely beginning to reason with the cries of bias within this APC lead government. Such crass behavior shouldn't be tolerated at all. Oga charly abeg do another OUR MUMU DONE DO for Timipre head.

Rubbish!

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by Jkvivi2020: 6:41am On Sep 03, 2017
useless politician. 48 houses with stolen money.them no get fear of God.when there are people suffering in the street efcc release property with stolen money to the hegoat. naija naija naija...........................
Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by wingmanII: 7:05am On Sep 03, 2017
The fight against corruption has just been raised to a higher level.
This is buhari's biggest achievement.
APC, Change!!
I have long given up on Nigeria.
Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by talk2emma: 7:34am On Sep 03, 2017
He is now a born again
Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by Jointhemiltons2(m): 7:53am On Sep 03, 2017
Sylver247:
Nigerian politicians are one of the most wicked set I've ever seen. Look at that apartment, how exquisite it is. What the hell is one doing with 28 houses, I guess there's still more.
And this is just a governor.

And the houses were returned to him. This country is finished.
I swear to God dz country hv tire me. Infat Africa as a whole hv tire me. What is one man doing with more than 4 houses located in the same state o. Africans n wasteful spending eh.
Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by ogbonti: 8:07am On Sep 03, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Over decoration featuring tackiness! Go and hire an interior decorator man...after all you hold bar!

He is an ijaw man, they don't know how to dress well or decorate their house. it is their culture to misapply colors in everything and kai Kai and queen of the coast sardine smells in their houses always. So don't blame him, don't forget, he is an ijaw man
Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by Dagoma: 8:23am On Sep 03, 2017
EFCC & APC, two sides of one party.
Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by Nbote(m): 8:50am On Sep 03, 2017
Throwback:

Anyway the EFCC under Jonathan that seized those properties were known to be a joke just as his government was.

So maybe Timipre Sylva was right afterall that he was being witch hunted by Jonathan. One of many "freedoms" of democracy that Sylva benefitted from Jonathan's style of democracy.

Are u actually listening to urself? Oh so dis EFCC is different from dat EFCC? I give up
Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by apomo: 9:13am On Sep 03, 2017
Kidnapper Evans' lawyer doesn't know his work. Cant he see Timipre Sylva? He should advise Evans to join APC to get his kidnap billions back
Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by Teacher1776(m): 9:19am On Sep 03, 2017
GoldNiagara:
Those mumu naija delta boys will keep quiet now, and be saying some people are stealing their oyel.

zust sut up. Nizer delta wanted him to be punised for stealing their oyel money. But it is the northeners and westerners who have been stealing the money with him that have freed him and returned the things he stole to him. Stop blaming Nizer delta people, but blame the apc government who returned the stolen properties to him..

1 Like

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by Teacher1776(m): 9:27am On Sep 03, 2017
Throwback:

Lets just keep on walking on the same cycle. And you know what? Cyclical movements is more like a movement without direction, you start a movement and bingo! You are back at where you started from.
Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by Omeokachie: 9:28am On Sep 03, 2017
Reason why they want Magu at all cost despite DSS damning report.
Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by Teacher1776(m): 9:28am On Sep 03, 2017
Awoo88:
It wasn't the judiciary that free this man. It was efcc that gave the court notice of withdrawal. As in, efcc after considering how important this guy is to buhari, decided to let him go. That woman with big eyes should just declare for buhari.
Exactly. And cough out some of the stolen funds to support the 2019 elections of the apc.
Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by GoldNiagara(m): 9:35am On Sep 03, 2017
Jerrypolo:

You typed with a fone smarter than you.

You would never be half smart as any phone, trust me dickon.
Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by GoldNiagara(m): 9:36am On Sep 03, 2017
[quote author=Teacher1776 post=60084171]

zust sut up. Nizer delta wanted him to be punised for stealing their oyel money. But it is the northeners and westerners who have been stealing the money with him that have freed him and returned the things he stole to him. Stop blaming Nizer delta people, but blame the apc government who returned the stolen properties to him.. [/quote

The mumu Niger deltans boys have landed. You will see stupidity of different hues.
Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by ibawon(m): 9:44am On Sep 03, 2017
We all will die, by then nothing will matter because you will Account for your RICHES to the last penny
Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by Teacher1776(m): 10:37am On Sep 03, 2017
[quote author=GoldNiagara post=60084627][/quote]

Man Of Wisdom, I thank you.
If wishing that those who stole our common wealth in the Niger delta be prosecuted and our stolen resources returned is being "mumu" as you put it, then I wish to remain this form of "mumu" than that form of wisdom which you thought you have.
Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by Preye1599(m): 10:52am On Sep 03, 2017
Q
Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by Preye1599(m): 10:58am On Sep 03, 2017
Jkvivi2020:
useless politician. 48 houses with stolen money.them no get fear of God.when there are people suffering in the street efcc release property with stolen money to the hegoat. naija naija naija...........................

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen / Buhari Cancels Appointments, Approvals Made By Abba Kyari / Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.