Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,256 members, 7,829,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses (59681 Views)

Timipre Sylva And NNPC Board In Akwa Ibom, Meet Governor Udom Emmanuel (Photos) / David Lyon Visits Bola Tinubu With Timipre Sylva (Photos) / Timipre Sylva Visits Dangote Oil Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by Jerrypolo(m): 9:45pm On Sep 02, 2017
GoldNiagara:
Those mumu naija delta boys will keep quiet now, and be saying some people are stealing their oyel.

You typed with a fone smarter than you.

6 Likes

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by dangotesmummy: 9:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Over decoration featuring tackiness! Go and hire an interior decorator man...after all you hold bar!
exactly. One wall frame would have been enough. Only him pack all the whole huge wall frames and mirror on the wall giving no space and making the whole setting look so rowdy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by solid3(m): 9:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
Tolexander:
Sylva is a new creature. Angel Magun has passed over him!

What fuckery! grin cheesy
Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by bewla(m): 9:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
abokibuhari:
APC is fighting colluption not corruption
Join them or jump out

1 Like

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by fortunechy(m): 9:49pm On Sep 02, 2017
useless party called APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by kwankwaso(m): 9:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
God have mercy on APC.

2 Likes

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2017
looks like Indian temple. I mean the house

2 Likes

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by Benwems(m): 9:52pm On Sep 02, 2017
After they will say Mogu is not corrupt. There is no war against corruption. Only war against opposition!

8 Likes

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by Newmanluckyman(m): 9:52pm On Sep 02, 2017
dainformant:
The former governor of Bayelsa State, Timipre Sylva is pictured relaxing in his palatable mansion in Abuja following the release of his confiscated houses. It was reported that the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) returned houses seized during the administration of former president, Goodluck Jonathan in 2013 to the ex governor.

The EFCC, seized 48 choice property belonging to former Bayelsa State Governor, Mr. Timipre Sylva, in January 2013 because he was being prosecuted at a Federal High Court in Abuja for alleged misappropriation of N6.46 billion state funds when he was governor of the state.

Some of the assets belonging to the former governor include a mansion at 3 River Niger Street, plot 3192 Cadastral zone AO, Maitama District Abuja; nine units (comprising six one bedroom and 3 two bedroom apartments) at 8 Sefadu Street Wuse zone 2, plot 262 Cadastral zone AO2, Wuse Abuja; and 2 units duplexes at 5 Oguta Street, plot 906 Cadastral zone Wuse 11 Abuja.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/timipre-sylva-relaxing-in-his-mansion.html
...when it involves fighting corruption, the APC and Buhari uses insecticides on the opposition while the applied deodorant on their friends and party sympathizers.

4 Likes

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by suremanpatriot: 9:52pm On Sep 02, 2017
abokibuhari:
APC is fighting colluption not corruption
Atleast we know the looters,...and looting has reduced significantly ...
Even if angels were in charge of anticorruption some mischievous Nigerians will keep running their mouth.
The wave of mistrust,betrayals and insincerity is ruling the minds of some nigeria

1 Like

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by Arysexy(m): 9:53pm On Sep 02, 2017
Sylver247:
Nigerian politicians are one of the most wicked set I've ever seen. Look at that apartment, how exquisite it is. What the hell is one doing with 28 houses, I guess there's still more.
And this is just a governor.

And the houses were returned to him. This country is finished.

28 choice houses just for one non-entity who became governor.

Meanwhile, APC has been singing Diezani like a song to our ear for d past Two years.

God punish APC and buhari. Corruption kill una father for there. Bastards!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by 8stargeneral: 9:54pm On Sep 02, 2017
We're in verge of fighting corruption...APC.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by eagleeye2: 9:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
this is my problem with APC government, are they now saying he is innocent, well, at this jucture, i want to invite Dieziani Alisson Madueke and the rest thieves to join the APC they will become innocent over night.
You will be surprised that she will be pardoned and the blame will be on the PDP... Detractors.
what of Orji uzo Kalu?

3 Likes

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
I hate houses congested like this.no breathing space or space for kids to run around.just stick to black and white setting with a grand piano at the corner and some little little effizzy here and there.
Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by Ugosample(m): 10:00pm On Sep 02, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
undecided sadkuje dey sweet ur Belle abi? u registered 3 days back and display ur fraudulent biz.May u not spend dis year Xmas in kuje land

Don't mind them
Scammers don plenty for this forum sef undecided

2 Likes

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by TedLawrence(f): 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
so what has APC ended up achieving?
Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by gbogeig: 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by kabaka1: 10:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Over decoration featuring tackiness! Go and hire an interior decorator man...after all you hold bar!

exactly most Naija mansion homes interior designs na just laughably so wack. Most of these celebrities wey i love seeing their nice mansions but when I see the pics of their sitting rooms i just wonder who the Bleep is thier amateur interior designer is.

3 Likes

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
Sylver247:
Nigerian politicians are one of the most wicked set I've ever seen. Look at that apartment, how exquisite it is. What the hell is one doing with 28 houses, I guess there's still more.

It's 48 actually.
Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 02, 2017
8stargeneral:
We're in verge of fighting corruption...APC.

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by kabaka1: 10:12pm On Sep 02, 2017
Sylver247:

No mind dem. him Don settle d oga at d top well well now, so don burn his case files 2. Up EFCC and Buhari and shame on Nigeria where money rules the law and everthing

1 Like

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by kabaka1: 10:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
I sabi sey in a few years time dem go give back Dieziani Madueke all the assets they seized from as long as she settles dem well well
Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by bilazego(m): 10:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
He is now free because is now an APN member
Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by eagleeye2: 10:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
eleojo23:
We are really winning the war on corruption.

I love this country
I dey tell you. Nigeria is a wonderful country. I doubt others from other countries can understand how we stay sane with all these insane things going on.
Making sense it of nonsense everyday.
Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by nwakibie3(m): 10:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
Arysexy:

28 choice houses just for one non-entity who became governor.

Meanwhile, APC has been singing Diezani like a song to our ear for d past Two years.

God punish APC and buhari. Corruption kill una father for there. Bastards!

48 houses not 28. This country is really fvcked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by arsenal33: 10:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
He worked 9 to 5 to buy them

1 Like

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by belindar: 10:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
These are the kind of people that people should be saying efcc should go after not Hushpuppi. What is the governors job that warrants these amount of wealth.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by burakado17: 10:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
This is the reason why I hate this country. Nigeria is finished.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by carzola(m): 10:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
So will he carry the house to hell
fire?

1 Like

Re: Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses by Ugwuoke347(m): 10:39pm On Sep 02, 2017
Funlordjnr:

I thought I was the only one who saw the superfluous exaggeration in the decor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho's Wife Abducted By Gunmen / Buhari Cancels Appointments, Approvals Made By Abba Kyari / Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.