Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" (38290 Views)

Flood Destroys Property In Balogun, Lagos. Residents Go Into Prayers / Heaven Lost A Soul Today And Will Lose More :D / Biafra: Mbaka Reveals How Igbos Will Treat Each Other If Their Nation Is Achieve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by NeeKlaus: 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2017
EmekaBlue:
but wait...the owner of a property have the CofO(Certificate of Occupancy) in his/her custody right? Which even foreigners owns in the country.Cant it be sold and the money used to start building and developing the south east..abeg we should think rationally sometimes
Yes, they can be sold. Now, picture this rational thought please.

The moment you Igbos eventually get your wish and a referendum is conducted and it goes in your favour, Nigeria will be ordered to sever ties with the SE.

Now, immediately this is achieved, Igbos would become illegal Nationals in Nigeria and will be forced to flee their places of residence to Biafra. In a violence prone place like the North, do you HONESTLY BELIEVE they will have the time to sell their properties before fleeing?? Be very honest because all I can see is Xenophobia being the result in the end.

Many of you don't give thought to these important details of secession. I laugh in Hebrew.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by dvee2: 1:30pm On Sep 05, 2017
Dillusionist:

why are you afraid to be alone..can't you stay without Igbos..our minds are made up and igbos are more civilzed than before ,I believe you didn't see the thread where Igbos took the matter to UN should anything happen to this contraptions. ...you are just waiting for your fellow man properties to swallow..don't go and work

You see how an average IPOB member thinks? They told you earlier that all the world powers will not support Nigerias break up and you are talking about UN. Who are the UN, are they not the world powers? The Deputy secretary general of the UN is a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Mezie1990(m): 1:33pm On Sep 05, 2017
Mbaka should go and sit down we don't care

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by EmekaBlue(m): 1:34pm On Sep 05, 2017
NeeKlaus:

The moment you Igbos eventually get your wish and a referendum is conducted and it goes in your favour, Nigeria will be ordered to sever ties with the SE.

Now, immediately this is achieved, Igbos would become illegal Nationals in Nigeria and will be forced to flee their places of residence to Biafra. In a violence prone place like the North, do you HONESTLY BELIEVE they will have the time to sell their properties before fleeing?? Be very honest because all I can see is Xenophobia being the result in the end.

Many of you don't give thought to these important details of secession. I laugh in Hebrew.
thats my anger about nigeria...this useless fear of d hausa man because his religion makes it easy for him to kill not like they r physically stronger. But i guess during the process of d agreement which will likely take a lil time upon agreeement...properties and evacuation process can be settled then
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by beardedObi: 1:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
I'm a core Igbo man, (nwa-afor kara aka). I have critically followed and studied about Biafra agitations. Iam sorry to say this, Biafra will NOT see the light of the day. One Nigeria all day! Oya make una kee me

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by lobiologs(m): 1:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
I also believe the igbos do not know where they are headed.

Why fight a war you already know you will lose

Why follow a man who believes the buhari on TV is a robot or another man whos had surgery done so he could look like buhari.

If they really want to rule this country they have the power to all it takes is a litle bit of sense on their part, these people control the Nigerian economy from the inside while the hausa and yoruba control it from the outside, why not use the part of the economy they control and make the east a more beautiful place to live thus inviting more people to come duel over there and gradually grow bigger than Nigeria itself,they have the power to create and if they do it well, they wouldnt just be exporting to other parts of the country but also to other parts of the world (that's if their leaders stop being corrupt and allow things flow as it should).

at the end of it all, they wouldn't only have a biafra on their hands but also have the whole country in their pocket.

My 2kobo.....
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by patola080(m): 1:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
janykute:

You kept proving me right.
same like u
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by EbuGeneral(m): 1:50pm On Sep 05, 2017
Fr Mbaka is one of the reason i stopped going to church. Back track to 2011, this man said Nigeria government should let Biafra go, fast forward 2012, he said Goodluck is Boko Haram. Then he came again on the eve of 2015 new year, that Jubril (Buhari) is the promised messiah. Now he is calling Biafra agitators miscreants and Jobless in his recent visit to london. Fr, pls leave politics and face your ministry or better quit like the akwa ibom priest.Fr Mbaka is one of the reason i stopped going to church. Back track to 2011, this man said Nigeria government should let Biafra go, fast forward 2012, he said Goodluck is Boko Haram. Then he came again on the eve of 2015 new year, that Jubril (Buhari) is the promised messiah. Now he is calling Biafra agitators miscreants and Jobless in his recent visit to london. Fr, pls leave politics and face your ministry or better quit like the akwa ibom priest.Fr Mbaka is one of the reason i stopped going to church. Back track to 2011, this man said Nigeria government should let Biafra go, fast forward 2012, he said Goodluck is Boko Haram. Then he came again on the eve of 2015 new year, that Jubril (Buhari) is the promised messiah. Now he is calling Biafra agitators miscreants and Jobless in his recent visit to london. Fr, pls leave politics and face your ministry or better quit like the akwa ibom priest.
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by smith54321: 1:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
enimooko:

1. THey will pay more for Universities (those who can't go to Ghana and the US)
2. They will pay more for property (and decrees may seize some, the same way the Port-Harcourt authorities seized Igbo peoples properties and never returned it until today!
3. Foreigners will be evaluated because the old negations will be viewed in the light of when Nigeria has the complete federating units and hence outdated
4. SA and Zimbabwe are not good models to compare to Nigeria. Nigeria has experts from all tribes but few big and successful organizations. SA and Zimbabwe has less experts but well organized companies. Further a lack of respect for rule of law as well as trade & business regulations is so rampant in Nigeria and this has aided some persons to become rich in Nigeria.

You're right, but what people have been shouting here is they'll lose theirs properties and buisnesses. Other foreigners are surviving in Nigeria even with the regulations. I seriously don't think that'll be a problem for them. True, all tribes 've experts. Let's also be honest in comerce no other tribe comes close to the Ibo's
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Edu3Again: 1:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
Nigeria fears the igbos leaving Nigeria.
If not why do you resist it?
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by belindar: 2:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
Mbaka then moved on to what could happen in an independent Biafra if it ever came to fruition. He said: “If you think we have trouble in Nigeria now, we will see trouble in Nigeria. No Anambra man would let an Enugu man be president, no Imo man would let an Abakaliki man be president”.

That is the main point

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by femolii: 2:02pm On Sep 05, 2017
Xwhy1:
By the time you leave Nigeria, you would know Nigeria is different from Togo.

Tell them.
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by attackgat: 2:02pm On Sep 05, 2017
bankylan:

You need to think deep.........When you want self determination, you lose your rights to whatever you own in the present Nigeria. For landlords in Lagos, you lose your property and become illegals in present Nigeria.......The bigger problem is that the Ibos can not live together as one. The Biafra dream does not have the full support of the elites in Ibo land....These Elites will never see Kanu as the one capable of charting the course of their lives. Do you think Jim Ovia and Elumelu will be part of Biafra? I must say this: if Biafra ever comes to fruition, it wont last more than 6 months. I have dealt with some Ibos in time past.....they can't just be together for a common goal.

Well I dont k ow what planet you live on but people do not lose their investments foe not being citizens of a country. Igbos will not lose any of their properties, assets or investments because they are protected by international law.

If countries could sieze properties just based on citizenship then it means that Ethiopia can sieze Dangote's cement plant in Ethiopia because Dangote is not Ethiopian?

It means that Britain can sieze Abuja house where Buhari just came back from because it is owned by Nigeria?

If Jim Ovia or Elumelu dont want Biafra, they should campaign for a "no" vote when referendum comes but they must accept however the will of the majority, that is democracy.

As for saying that Igbos wont be able to live with themselves is just mere speculation.
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2017
The civil war couldn't keep the Ibos from going back to the North they claim hates them so much
Biafra would be an interesting study, a lot of dealers but few buyers, it would be cut throat if you ask me!
To an Ibo politician biafra has to be godsent, no demand of accountability whatsoever since they all sing the victim song
Let them gooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2017
The civil war couldn't keep the Ibos from going back to the North they claim hates them so much
To an Ibo politician biafra has to be godsent, no demand of accountability whatsoever since they all sing the victim song with such melody

Let them gooooooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by femolii: 2:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
Dillusionist:

why are you afraid to be alone..can't you stay without Igbos..our minds are made up and igbos are more civilzed than before ,I believe you didn't see the thread where Igbos took the matter to UN should anything happen to this contraptions. ...you are just waiting for your fellow man properties to swallow..don't go and work
Where do u keep ur sense ?
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by ajl: 2:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
attackgat:
It is a sad day when people start equating houses, businesses and assets to freedom and sovereignty.

So because of Igbo investments in Nigeria, Igbos should forget their right to self determination?

I didnt expect a well travelled man like Fr Mbaka to be still talking like this.

He thinks Biafran agitation is for poor people? Well let him know that poor people are the majority and it is he who controlls the majority that controlls power.

You probably closing your eyes to the economic cost which has serious implication to whatever agitation your folks have. Who want to lose all he has worked for decades over an uncertain future. More so they say "once bitten twice shy".
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by tete7000(m): 2:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
For once Fr. Mala impressed me. I wish he can also learn to nail it head on when he talks to President Buhari. Let the igbos know that once the common enemy is gone, cold war will ensue between agitating parties.
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by attackgat: 2:11pm On Sep 05, 2017
ajl:

You probably closing your eyes to the economic cost which has serious implication to whatever agitation your folks have. Who want to lose all he has worked for decades over an uncertain future. More so they say "once bitten twice shy".

People never lose their properties because of citizenship. They are protected by international law.
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2017
Does the cleric know what he is saying?
Does breaking up means you loose possesion of your properties abroad.
Dont Nigerians own properties in other countries?
Father mbaka should know better
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by odeligboikwo: 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2017
THE SOURCE OF THIS NEWS IS FAKE, I DON'T BELIEVE IT
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by attackgat: 2:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
NeeKlaus:

It is people like you who dont think. It is not possible for Nigeria to just sever all ties like that, it is not possible. If Igbos get their independence, there will be a 'transition period' when Nigerian and Biafran leaders discuss the terms of disengagement and the sharing of assets and liabilities.

But there is something even more important. Since you know that Northern Nigeria is a violent prone area, why do you want Igbos to be doing ONE NIGERIA with violent prone people?

Is it not only someone who is living that enjoys properties and assets?
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by kaptaneSaka(m): 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
It will be good if we break up sef..... at least I will have plenty foreign friends � � �

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by kaptaneSaka(m): 2:33pm On Sep 05, 2017
odeligboikwo:
THE SOURCE OF THIS NEWS IS FAKE, I DON'T BELIEVE IT
it's tomato source

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by FKseun(m): 2:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
You sound so idiotic!

Nonaira1:

I already live in America dum dum.

Why the Bleep would I load myself with a worthless paper as naira? What's the exchange rate of naira again? Like I said if you love that your sh1thole so much you be worried about it and trying to save it from the backwardness that it's currently on rather than worrying about biafra supposed future backwardness that you believe it'll go through.

Who needs your advice more. Your niggeria that's already failing and currently the laughing stock of Africa or biafra. Charity begins at home. Take your advice home. They truly truly need it

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Excellentmind: 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
tete7000:
For once Fr. Mala impressed me. I wish he can also learn to nail it head on when he talks to President Buhari. Let the igbos know that once the common enemy is gone, cold war will ensue between agitating parties.

Why worrying about the war after realisation of Biafra? Are trying to profer a solution to a problem that exists in imagination? If it eventually becomes a problem, solution will be found. Just let them go!
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by tbliss22(m): 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
Dillusionist:

Madam keep quiet and take ur agitation of secession to Aso rock for proper referendum. Life itself has alot of choices in it, and I see why buhari can't cut u people off from Nigeria immediately.

The clergyman only gave a word of advice for only the wise amidst you guys. We are sick and tired of all these nonsense, pack ur load and leave Nigeria once and for all.

But have it at the back of your mind that what dignifies a group of people who felt cheated within a country is to wisely work out a strategy to get what rightly belongs to them legitimately. not running away like a crazy COWARD.

When independent was given in 1960, leadership wasn't reserved for a particular tribe, but each geographical zone fought for it to have it. Yorubas, Hausas, Niger Deltans and some other tribes have gotten that leadership mantle to rule Nigeria not because they kept quiet or felt inferior but because they are fully in the circle.

If the big wigs in Igbo politics are fully determined with campaign speeches devoid of Biafra, I see no reason why an Igbo man can't win 2019 presidential election.

Let me ask one question here, if the Igbos finally gets Biafra what happens again if some sections within biafra feels cheated again? Will there be another division or secession?

I hope the Biafra agitators are ready? Because heads will role and innocent blood will spill.

We are YORUBA, omoluabi with divers cultures and traditions. We get involve fully in the politics of Nigeria and that's why we can never be marginalized.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by bakynes(m): 2:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
attackgat:

It is people like you who dont think. It is not possible for Nigeria to just sever all ties like that, it is not possible. If Igbos get their independence, there will be a 'transition period' when Nigerian and Biafran leaders discuss the terms of disengagement and the sharing of assets and liabilities.

But there is something even more important. Since you know that Northern Nigeria is a violent prone area, why do you want Igbos to be doing ONE NIGERIA with violent prone people?

Is it not only someone who is living that enjoys properties and assets?
You tried but do you know it's a two party agreement, bilateral relationship between two nations, even the UN cannot force Nigeria to sign bilateral agreements with Biafra.

It is a completely different scenario when two nations separate from each other in not a peaceful manner.

Nigeria controls ECOWAS so don't expect ECOWAS to be on your side. Remember the blockage from Cameroon during the Civil War.

The Land use act solely rest the land on the hands of the state. The Land use act for Foreigners is different from Citizens. Why do you think Lagos state enforces all residents to pay the Land use charge if not will have you evicted from the house you built with your money.

Getting Biafra is like Denouncing the Nigerian citizenship so therefore all rights accused to Citizens is hereby withdrawn.

Even Britain leaving the EU has made EU to now introduce trade tarrifs on the UK,one that used to be free trade zone. Now they have to pay heavily to get products and goods into Britain.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by tbliss22(m): 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2017
Benekruku:

Who is afraid? Proof?

It's a win-win for Nigeria anyhow it goes. It will double or triple revenue for the country.

Imagine yourself as the Nigerian President in such eventuality and try to think of measures you will enact.

It's a win-win! Nigeria has absolutely nothing to lose!

God bless you jare. When they get to this promiseland of theirs, the real reality of life will be obvious.

Nigeria might have her challenges no doubt but these people make it look like without them we won't survive.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Amokwe(m): 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2017
edunwablog:

http://www.akelicious.com/2017/09/igbos-will-lose-alot-if-country-break.html

“If you think we have trouble in Nigeria now, we will see trouble in Nigeria. No Anambra man would let an Enugu man be president, no Imo man would let an Abakaliki man be president”.

Chief Jim Nwobodo and Chief C.C. Onoh both from present Enugu State were Governors of old Anambra State (Ebonyi, Enugu & Anambra States) for years and there was never any trouble about that.
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by Otunba2004(m): 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2017
Freiden:
cheesy

There will be no Biafra.

We all know this

There will be no Biafra.

The world powers will not allow it.

Nigeria will not allow it.

Other ethnic groups been pulled along with them will not allow it. Without them, biafra will be a land locked country inside Nigeria.

The international law states that both parties have to be in agreement before separation.

Like Czechoslovakia and Sudan.

If a war starts as with Yugoslavia and the country is torn apart with foreign power backing like Kosovo, Abkhazia and South Ossetia.

In the case of Nigeria/ Biafra. The foreign powers are more in agreement that they do not want anything to destabilize Nigeria. It is not because they love Nigeria. More because it affects them drastically. Price of crude oil, unpaid loans, business will be severely affected even if there is a peaceful separation.

Let's examine the backers of Nigeria during the last attempt at Biafra.

Actively supported by NATO ( USA and UK)

By the Warsaw pact ( USSR, Bulgaria )

And all the rest indirectly.

Egypt, Syria and Algeria.

With exception of USA all had advicers on the ground and Egyptians and Algerians flew combat missions.

Since WWII the only conflict that had Americans British and Soviets on the same side.

How about now? The same just add China and other BRICS in the equation as they had already investigated a lot.

So has the EU.

So who backed Biafra last time.

France, Portugal and Spain. They were promised mining and crude oil exploration rights. I do not think they are in any position to abandon EU and go by themselves this time.

Apartheid South Africa and Rhodesia. Supported Biafra because Nigeria was their biggest enemy in Africa. They no longer exist.

Israel supported Biafra. I do not know their motive except that they were strong allies of South Africa.

So peacefully they can not separate. No one will let them

Violently again they will loss after millions have died. Nigeria will be heavily backed by the world powers.

They know that too, so why bother?

Here is a secret about Nigeria. Fastest way to be rich. Start an separatist movement or local uprising. The Government tends to pay them off. They usually retire in South Africa after been “settled” So Kanu, one of the main pushers for Biafia will soon vanish quietly after he becomes a real nuisance and the government gives him his pay off.

They are not the first and will not be the last.
good analysis bros more grease to your elbow
Re: Mbaka: "Igbos Will Lose More, No Hausa Or Yoruba Has Property In Igboland" by modupeleke(f): 3:14pm On Sep 05, 2017
when you see a home that is peaceful, it because the omo ale has not grown up, now I that the omo ale is grown up the house is experiencing trouble. be warned kanu a word is enough for the wise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

New Photos Of Lizzy, Drug Addict Saved By Pastor Tony Rapu / What Apostle Paul Had To Say About Tithes And Other Heretic Teachings / Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.