Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos (33401 Views)

Tension As Armed Soldiers Take Over Security Around Kano INEC Headquarters / Military Jets, Soldiers Take Over Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Kwara, Adamawa / Election Tension: Soldiers Take Over Ebonyi Streets (2) (3) (4)

Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by wanimo: 6:26am On Sep 05, 2017
It's on record that more than 50% of Nigeria's military personnel and armament are currently deployed in the South East. What are they afraid of? No matter how much they militarize our region, we are are not going to be intimidated into giving up on our struggle. We are Biafrans.

Biafra or nothing

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by stev120(m): 6:28am On Sep 05, 2017
cause be on the hand that pull the trigger. ... For this innocent defenceless people. ..

Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by caesaraba(m): 6:44am On Sep 05, 2017
Aufbauh:
Ipob always craving the attention of UN, ICC, Amnesty Int'l and Co by instigating unwarranted provocation as if these organizations can actually dictate for our sovereignty.

...and that is what cracks me up every time.

Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by OjukwuWarBird: 6:49am On Sep 05, 2017
raker300:
Only in Nigeria do soldiers wonder aimless, contributing a nuisance and being obnoxious.

Once they hear the people are unarmed, they flock there to flex their chicken muscles

Do you know what caused the problem

The soldier demanded for 100naira from the tricycle rider

Nigeria is so corrupt to the point that they can kill

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by attackgat: 6:51am On Sep 05, 2017
MalcoImX:
I am just saying what I think a sensible person shouldn't do. Don't confront the army!! It is a crime in Nigeria to promote secessionist tendencies. The best the man could have done was to contact a lawyer, if he thinks his rights had been trampled on.

Third world reasoning. Who told it is a crime to promote secession? It is the right of people to agitate for secession and Nigeria is a signatory to several international laws on the right to self determination. Agitation for secession only becomes a crime when people take up arms.

Nigerians still act like we are in military rule. Nigerians are so backward that they still think that all Nigerian Soldiers are allowed impunity and to shoot at will. This is not true.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by patola080(m): 6:59am On Sep 05, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
Some naija youth self! angry angry angry
They will be shouting IPOB on the streets while their leaders are in their office chilling with their acclaimed enemies angry angry angry angry angry
Now it is the ibos displaying stupidity..... When its election time other tribes will follow. Agbero too will start their own here in Lagos. angry angry angry
Naija youths.....ENOUGH OF OUR FOLLY #OurMumuDonDo.
If you send me to the streets and you no follow me, I no go!
Your family dey abroad, you dey send me go under sun!
You fit afford to comot naija if yawa gas, common Ghana I no fit go!

Arise o compatriot!............... One nation bound in freedom, peace and unity!

O God of creation! DIRECT our noble cause! Guide thou our LEADERS RIGHT!............. Help our YOUTHS the TRUTH to KNOW

Do no be deceived!
dey will nt listening dos Wu will dead young will dead young n wu will gt old will gt old I always say dis kanu family re in d house enjoy dem self but dos fools Wu kanu hv Brainwashed will b following him like how dogs use to follow d owner dey should slp n think dat since d day dat dey re crying like a babies who want food did dos lgbo in South West hv join dem no dey re making it in big way dia ..

Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by enemybulldozer(m): 7:01am On Sep 05, 2017
JoeMaddog:
Who's the commanding officer there? How can you allow such lawlessness?
Hardened the fuvk up soldiers... Kill all those miscreants sad I should be reading that at least 20 nuisance are dead not this rubbish
That is how we are going to read about your death soon.

Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by tayebest(m): 7:02am On Sep 05, 2017
raker300:
the army started the whole thing by arresting people carrying biafran flags.

Read the story from the beginning first.

They tried such here in enugu at some point. Pple pelted them with rocks and they decided to reinforce. That was when the governor (ugwuanyi) stepped in and asked them (soldiers) to leave the area as they have no business there.

The soldiers are trained to ensure Nigeria's unity. So carrying unwanted flag apart from Nigeria can be treated as a treason in a court of law.

I even heard an IPOB member "disarmed" a soldier? I just pity this miscreant.
Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by patola080(m): 7:04am On Sep 05, 2017
I thank God that d Op did not lie dis time dat dey kill thousands of brainless lpob n BIafra
Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by pawesome(m): 7:30am On Sep 05, 2017
If El-zakky guys cn b crushed by d Army,wt is IPOB?...one single el-zakky guy is equals to 20 IPOB tawts...forget it..all dis one na initial gra gra..if army stat dia own?

Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by BluntBoy(m): 7:32am On Sep 05, 2017
The FG should outlaw that flag and make it a law that anyone bearing it be fired at sight. What nonsense!!

Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by Paulseun1998: 7:33am On Sep 05, 2017
Poor proud biafran grin
Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by ipobarecriminals: 7:33am On Sep 05, 2017
smiley cool very good..Where are dem hungry BIAFRA SECRET SERVICE

Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by Simon21(m): 7:35am On Sep 05, 2017
I bet nnamdi kanu was sleeping peacefully in the comfort of his bed while this was going....Use your head!

Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by Brugo(m): 7:37am On Sep 05, 2017
BSS have gone into hiding. Thought they were the militant arm of ipob. Nonsense.

Confronting soldiers with classic igbo rudeness is a sure recipe for suffering.

Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by Goldfaze1: 7:39am On Sep 05, 2017
FOR A VERY LONG PERIOD OF TIME IGBO'S HAVE NOT UNIT, STAND AND DIE FOR SOMETHING TOGETHER AFTER BIAFRA WAR UNTIL IPOB EMERGED, THIS IS DEFIANTLY HEADING SOMEWHERE FEAR THE POWER OF UNITY.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by NokiaN8(m): 7:39am On Sep 05, 2017
Only in Nigeria do soldiers wonder aimless, contributing a nuisance and being obnoxious. Once they hear the people are unarmed, they flock there to flex their chicken muscles

Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by Man2utd(m): 7:41am On Sep 05, 2017
KANUIPOB:
what these Igbos IPOB are looking for they will sure get it. no body should complain when the time comes. this idiot kanu will suffer for brainwashing those miscreant.

Its not about what the IPOB are looking for, but the insensitivity of the government to the cry of its people, even if the government won't allow them go, they should design a system that won't allow anyone have a feeling of being left out, there will always be agitation if the government doesn't take action. By the way I thought we were supposed to decide about our union after 100years.

Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by claremont(m): 7:42am On Sep 05, 2017
The bullets shown in the picture haven't been fired. No one is asking how a live bullet got into the hands of civilians.

Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by Captain123: 7:43am On Sep 05, 2017
No body have asked what business the soldier has with some one wearing Biafra cap or shirt, is it not the soldiers that are intentionally looking for wahala. Because if wearing biarian colours is a crime then all the eastern and southern states should be on fire because all the keke operators wear it.

Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by Nosaghae(m): 7:43am On Sep 05, 2017
Aufbauh:
Ipob always craving the attention of UN, ICC, Amnesty Int'l and Co by instigating unwarranted provocation as if these organizations can actually dictate for our sovereignty.
Is there any English in the write up too difficult to comprehend?
Try help urself before ur hatred for IPOB turns u into a non entity.

Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! / 2019: Wike Resigns As PDP Campaign Zonal Coordinator / Fayose Undergoes Back Surgery (Photos/Video)