Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos (33400 Views)

Tension As Armed Soldiers Take Over Security Around Kano INEC Headquarters / Military Jets, Soldiers Take Over Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Kwara, Adamawa / Election Tension: Soldiers Take Over Ebonyi Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by MalcoImX: 9:23am On Sep 05, 2017
DocHMD:

....But the Scottish, Catalonian, Eritreans do abi.

No matter how educated yo abokiirudeens are, the 100yards of turban you wear on head demented skulls will keep heating up your brains and frying a good chunk of it. grin
You're showing your half-education here. How can you say that the Scottish or the Catalans are "indigenous peoples"? It's understandable if you say you're Igbo or Biafran seeking independence from Nigeria. But to say that you're "indigenous people" as defined by the UN is fraud.
Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by Stingman: 9:28am On Sep 05, 2017
KANUIPOB:
what these Igbos IPOB are looking for they will sure get it. no body should complain when the time comes. this idiot kanu will suffer for brainwashing those miscreant.

Let us know when you will see this number of soldiers in any community sacked by the killer fulani herdsmen...Was it not the government that are brainwashing the soldiers and other security forces not to do the right thing? Mister idiocy belongs to you.
Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by DonBobes(m): 9:34am On Sep 05, 2017
ebujany:
Nigeria soldiers / police always "cum" at the sight of armless/harmless IPOB but commits suicide once transfered to borno state to face boko boys.......cowards

U r 4ny
Now we have troops enough to deploy to ur very own house n soonest dat will b.
Wen we start patrolling ur street complain n get treated d way u want.

This is how it starts gradually. It will get outta hands. I just hope dis Igbos behave demselvs. because soldiers ain't smiling.
AVOID a state of emergency o. B warned Igbos.
Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by Ekong93: 9:47am On Sep 05, 2017
How To Make +100 USD in A Day http://successhare.com/?r=74552
Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by MalcoImX: 9:56am On Sep 05, 2017
DocHMD:

It may be 'fraud' to your tuwo-stuffed abooki skull, no qualms but Biafran flags are still flying at UN indigenous people forums.
Mor0ns who wants to stay with people they hate pretend all is well. Keep wallowing in your delusions. grin
"Attache" you mean.
Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by naturebase: 10:12am On Sep 05, 2017
DocHMD:

It may be 'fraud' to your tuwo-stuffed abooki skull, no qualms but Biafran flags are still flying at UN indigenous people forums.
Mor0ns who wants to stay with people they hate pretend all is well. Keep wallowing in your delusions. grin

I don't understand. You keep calling someone names and yet you call them hateful. I think you are the delusional one.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by monex(m): 10:14am On Sep 05, 2017
Aufbauh:
Ipob always craving the attention of UN, ICC, Amnesty Int'l and Co by instigating unwarranted provocation as if these organizations can actually dictate for our sovereignty.

lets not let our hatred for IPOB make us ignore excesses of our military abeg

Gerard Pique raised and wore a catalan flag to celebrate spain world cup win on tv and in front of hundreds of thousands of people. He wasnt shot.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by Syphax(m): 10:15am On Sep 05, 2017
Aufbauh:
Ipob always craving the attention of UN, ICC, Amnesty Int'l and Co by instigating unwarranted provocation as if these organizations can actually dictate for our sovereignty.
So having a Biafran flags amounts to provocation?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by Syphax(m): 10:18am On Sep 05, 2017
tayebest:

The soldiers are trained to ensure Nigeria's unity. So carrying unwanted flag apart from Nigeria can be treated as a treason in a court of law.

I even heard an IPOB member "disarmed" a soldier? I just pity this miscreant.
You are very stupid for saying this. Unity isn't by force. Was Pique arrested for carrying the Catalan flag? Has Guardiola been arrested for asking for Catalonia? Even your President is agitating for the creation of Palestine and you are here telling me that Nigeria is indivisible

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by okerekeikpo: 10:35am On Sep 05, 2017
Post them to sambisa now they will run
Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by Kingspin(m): 10:35am On Sep 05, 2017
MalcoImX:
Confronting and challenging the army is one senseless thing nobody should do. This was what El-Zakzaky's supporters did and it wasn't a nice thing afterwards.
iPoB should be very careful with this their leader who is afraid of jail. I can bet my last that iPoB guys are not as strong-headed as the El-Zakzaky group.
Bokoharam remain their senior... Maybe all of us should carry arms.
Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by Btctrader: 10:53am On Sep 05, 2017
Are you one of those who hear and see a lot of buzz around trading crypto currencies, but you have no idea what this is, how to do it or is it for you at all?
I'll try to give you a short overview of this activity so you can make your own decision.
1. The main currency we use here is Bitcoin. You first have to open a bitcoin wallet and acquire some bitcoin.
2. All other coins are purchased with bitcoin (some exchanges allow to buy with ether, monero, etc.. but for simplicity let's stay with BTC)
3. Once you have some bitcoin you are ready to buy altcoins (altcoin = general name for all coins other than bitcoin)
4. You will buy altcoins on an exchange. Exchanges are online services that offer buying and selling crypto currencies. The most popular are Bittrex and Poloniex. You have to open an account there
5. Deposit Bitcoin into your exchange account
6. Place a buy order for your chosen coin and buy
7. Watch the charts, follow news, join crypto trading communities and learn
8. See your coin price increase to a satisfactory level
9. Sell your coins for profit
10. Withdraw bitcoin from your account OR use the funds to buy again
This is trading in a nutshell.
However, there is much more to this. Traders have different trading styles, goals and targets.

For more details and how get the latest Bitcoin mining/ Trading software visit https://45.1st4offers.com/
Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by eagleeye2: 11:05am On Sep 05, 2017
MalcoImX:
Why waste one's life. Even the senior officer would defend the junior ones, saying something like the army is trained to destroy. Have you heard that or not? You have a higher chance of positive settlement with a lawyer than you handling it your way.
Oga, if that man has reached their barracks it will be the Grace of God if he comes back in one piece.
Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by pedrilo: 11:28am On Sep 05, 2017
I am not comfortable with the way FG is handling IPOB issue at all.
In saner climes, soldiers are found in the barracks, IPOB issue shud be left for the police.
FG will escalate this issue by deploying soldiers instead of Police. We need soldiers in sambisa forest.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by linusbnn(m): 11:41am On Sep 05, 2017
Aufbauh:

Can't the military be civil?. We are in civilian rule,take the military off the roads and see a great change of attitude among citizens.
Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by linusbnn(m): 11:50am On Sep 05, 2017
MalcoImX:
I am just saying what I think a sensible person shouldn't do. Don't confront the army!! It is a crime in Nigeria to promote secessionist tendencies. The best the man could have done was to contact a lawyer, if he thinks his rights had been trampled on.

What re the army doing on our roads?this is civilian rule nd so no soldier is expected to be seen patrolling on uniform without a cogent reason. Secondly,how could you say it's a crime to promote secession in nigeria when there is a law that allow for independent people to choice of belonging?. Please let's call a spade a spade. If I happen to get to the sit of power,the first tin I will do is to ask the military out of the roads and back to the barracks. If there is fair leadership in nigeria,i don't think pple will result into violence I know nigerians.
Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by ashawopikin(m): 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2017
aragonchuks:
Wake me when it gets to front page

Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by Ahmedhussain3463: 12:18pm On Sep 05, 2017
Gracyswizy:
God of mercy angry
lol
Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
MalcoImX:
Confronting and challenging the army is one senseless thing nobody should do. This was what El-Zakzaky's supporters did and it wasn't a nice thing afterwards.
iPoB should be very careful with this their leader who is afraid of jail. I can bet my last that iPoB guys are not as strong-headed as the El-Zakzaky group.

Guess u were not born during the civil war and never heard about it. El-Zakzaky!! When that one start abeg. Shut up, if u know little about naija.
Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by JoeMaddog: 12:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
Pampasi:

By this time next year. 20 people dear to you will be dead. No long story. You wil be alive to witness it before dying away uselessly. Amen
I hope your family members are part of the useless IPOB miscreants. I will not blink before shooting them. I'm being transferred to SE soon
Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by JoeMaddog: 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
enemybulldozer:
That is how we are going to read about your death soon.
After I have wiped you and your fellow useless, lawless IPOB miscreants away from the surface of the earth. Useless people! angry
Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by Pampasi(m): 1:06pm On Sep 05, 2017
JoeMaddog:

I hope your family members are part of the useless IPOB miscreants. I will not blink before shooting them. I'm being transferred to SE soon

Your mates are in the north. Go there and claim hardman but no cowards like you will run to avoid being used as peppersoup. Pray that another keke driver will not snatch your gun beat you up. Mofor.

Death of 20 ppl in ur life loading. Mumu
Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by enemybulldozer(m): 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
JoeMaddog:
After I have wiped you and your fellow useless, lawless IPOB miscreants away from the surface of the earth. Useless people! angry
Who born you?? Dey never born the eediott way go wipe today's angry biafrans away from this earth Na ordinary hand we go use break you suck your blood.
Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by JoeMaddog: 2:25pm On Sep 05, 2017
Pampasi:

Your mates are in the north. Go there and claim hardman but no cowards like you will run to avoid being used as peppersoup. Pray that another keke driver will not snatch your gun beat you up. Mofor.

Death of 20 ppl in ur life loading. Mumu
I was in the north when things were hot.. We dealt with nuisance like you up there. Now we are coming down south to show you useless IPOB who run things.
I urge you to come out during anambra election to cause any chaos if you won't be dealt with heavily. Useless IPOB miscreants
Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by BURG4326: 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2017
[quote author=MalcoImX post=60143113]I am just saying what I think a sensible person shouldn't do. Don't confront the army!! It is a crime in Nigeria to promote secessionist tendencies. The best the man could have done was to contact a lawyer, if he thinks his rights had been trampled on.

You made a valid point but you seem to have forgotten that this administration has no regard for the rule of law. How many times have they flouted court orders? How many times did the court say "release Nnamdi Kanu unconditionally" but buhari refused. so what is your faith in going to court when you know justice will be slaughtered at the alter of hatred
Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by Jelal0007(m): 3:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
ebujany:
Nigeria soldiers / police always "cum" at the sight of armless/harmless IPOB but commits suicide once transfered to borno state to face boko boys.......cowards
Brave !d!ot. Can u make this statement in front of them (soldiers)? E-warrior.
Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by Jelal0007(m): 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
nero2face:
One big difference between Nigeria and Biafra is the flag, while Nigeria see nothing special about their flag, the Biafra see their flag so prestigious, and this keep giving Federal govt sleepless nights..
Which govt is having sleepless nights? Go get ur head examined.
Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by Jelal0007(m): 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
Pharaoh9:

This zombie is pained.

Go drink gutter water
This an!mal no get sense sha. Go lick the a$$ of ur lord and supreme leader N.Cownu
Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by ebujany(m): 4:30pm On Sep 05, 2017
Jelal0007:
Brave !d!ot. Can u make this statement in front of them (soldiers)? E-warrior.

Hey little bird...listen, tell them they are all cowards. Why shoot armless group but when they meet their mates in boko boys they run away?
Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2017
ebujany:
Keep quiet,the one that commit suicide is an ipob member in uniform, you can see how cowardice they can be when it comes to battlefield.
Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by Jelal0007(m): 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2017
ebujany:

Hey little bird...listen, tell them they are all cowards. Why shoot armless group but when they meet their mates in boko boys they run away?
Listen u parrot,how about u challenge them when U see them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW! / 2019: Wike Resigns As PDP Campaign Zonal Coordinator / Fayose Undergoes Back Surgery (Photos/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.