Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos (33397 Views)

Tension As Armed Soldiers Take Over Security Around Kano INEC Headquarters / Military Jets, Soldiers Take Over Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Kwara, Adamawa / Election Tension: Soldiers Take Over Ebonyi Streets (2) (3) (4)

Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by Obynolee(f): 8:23am On Sep 05, 2017
Aufbauh:
Ipob always craving the attention of UN, ICC, Amnesty Int'l and Co by instigating unwarranted provocation as if these organizations can actually dictate for our sovereignty.

Not that I am a fan of IPOB but the soldier who is questioning the rationale of putting Biafra flag on the Keke is he not being overzealous or starting the fracas?.

Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by eagleeye2: 8:24am On Sep 05, 2017
Okwute001:
shataaap!!!! The Nigerian army has no business with civil law enforcement. Their job is to serve and protect. Our constitution is very clear. they can only encroach into enforcing laws when called upon by the necessary authority such as the governor. Who is the chief security officer of the state. In this case, they broke the law outrightly. They even assaulted the civilian. If I were the governor of that state, I will immediately order thousands of civil defense corps and police to arrest all of them and bring them to justice; using every security apparatus in the state government's arsenal. This is why the world looks down on Us. A country where soldiers arrest civilians. Only in Nigeria.......
He said the guy should have contacted a Lawyer..... That guy is clearly not reasonable.
And where is El-Zakzaky that he is talking about? Has he been released, despite court orders?

Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by betterABIAstate: 8:27am On Sep 05, 2017
The fight wasn't between ipob and soldiers, it was between normal touts and the soldiers.

Ipob has nothing to do with it

Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by JazzMode: 8:28am On Sep 05, 2017
MalcoImX:
Confronting and challenging the army is one senseless thing nobody should do. This was what El-Zakzaky's supporters did and it wasn't a nice thing afterwards.
iPoB should be very careful with this their leader who is afraid of jail. I can bet my last that iPoB guys are not as strong-headed as the El-Zakzaky group.

The Nigerian soldiers themselves too, are wack as hell. Already there is an issue. How they handle it will determine if things will escalate or not.
Our soldiers love to have blood in their hands, and operate like we are still in a military regime.

Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by MalcoImX: 8:31am On Sep 05, 2017
eagleeye2:

I like you and the way you reason. He should contact a Lawyer, when his eyes, head and legs would be in a bandage?
I will be here and one day soldiers will deal with persons from other tribes, I hope you will remember a Lawyer.
That is what civilized people do. The lawyers know more about how to handle human rights issues. You can also be compensated if any harm is done to you. Why would you engage soldier when they'll come in thousands and destroy everything there. If you don't agree with me, do it your way.

Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by ellovee(m): 8:34am On Sep 05, 2017
Aufbauh:
Ipob always craving the attention of UN, ICC, Amnesty Int'l and Co by instigating unwarranted provocation as if these organizations can actually dictate for our sovereignty.
you called this a mere craving for attention? I pray you suffer the kind of intimidation, hatred and oppression that Ibos are suffering in this country so that you'll know what it feels like.
Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by eagleeye2: 8:34am On Sep 05, 2017
MalcoImX:
That is what civilized people do. The lawyers know more about how to handle human rights issues. You can also be compensated if any harm is done to you. Why would you engage soldier when they'll come in thousands and destroy everything there. If you don't agree with me, do it your way.
And Nigerian Army are civilized enough to respect a Lawyer?
Or when the guy is dead already, that he will be seeking the service of a Lawyer?
or
That you are not in touch with the reality in Nigeria. Had that guy gotten to their barracks, sorry would have been his name.
Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by MalcoImX: 8:35am On Sep 05, 2017
JazzMode:

The Nigerian soldiers themselves too, are wack as hell. Already there is an issue. How they handle it will determine if things will escalate or not.
Our soldiers love to have blood in their hands, and operate like we are still in a military regime.
That man wey dey collect soja rifle can cause problems to all those nearly. Is that the reality or not? Answer that one before you start your grammar. Peoples lives first before any long grammar.
Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by ebujany(m): 8:36am On Sep 05, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

lalasticlala Mynd44 why do guys allow this kind of comment?

Don't you ever in your Nairaland life quote me again. You support buhari, I support Biafra. Its my right. Its OK for a Yoruba to call my people suya meat but wrong for me to call him a skull miner.

Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by Kisser34(m): 8:36am On Sep 05, 2017
Skull miners, useless bigot, foolish rapist, na ur family go be suya
Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by eagleeye2: 8:37am On Sep 05, 2017
JazzMode:

With Buhari as the Head of State, we are still in the Military regime. Many said it before election, but were ignored. But the issue of IPOB.... and El-Zakzaky is clear as crystal.

Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by Akpuoru: 8:37am On Sep 05, 2017
The con artist Kanu is yet to do anything or say anything. This is Umuahia his homeland occupied by the "enemy" for crying out loud; Nigeria should be
burning by now . The idiot has been fooling himself over Anambra elections, show your might now that your own people are under siege. Onye ara!!! For the people who will bear the brunt of this madness, I can only say ndo nu because ofu aka ruta mmanu, oju ora onu. Igbos are wise are not stupid. The stupidity of the few is now being seen as the stupidity of all sad
Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by lexy2014: 8:38am On Sep 05, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
see more >>> https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/soldiers-and-biafran-members-clash-at-isigate-in-umuahia.html
d picture of d bullet is that of a live round which hasn't been expended. If it was shot, u would only c d shell casing devoid of d bullet

Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by eagleeye2: 8:38am On Sep 05, 2017
MalcoImX:
That man wey dey collect soja rifle can cause problems to all those nearly. Is that the reality or not? Answer that one before you start your grammar. Peoples lives first before any long grammar.
Did he just stop and started collecting a soldiers riffle? why are you being clever by the half?
Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by MalcoImX: 8:41am On Sep 05, 2017
eagleeye2:

Did he just stop and started collecting a soldiers riffle? why are you being clever by the half?
If it were you, would you do that?
Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by billyG(m): 8:43am On Sep 05, 2017
IPOB stop making noise on nairaland go & fight d soldiers like men,we are tired of yur baby cry!

Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by MalcoImX: 8:45am On Sep 05, 2017
eagleeye2:

And Nigerian Army are civilized enough to respect a Lawyer?
Or when the guy is dead already, that he will be seeking the service of a Lawyer?
or
That you are not in touch with the reality in Nigeria. Had that guy gotten to their barracks, sorry would have been his name.
Why waste one's life. Even the senior officer would defend the junior ones, saying something like the army is trained to destroy. Have you heard that or not? You have a higher chance of positive settlement with a lawyer than you handling it your way.
Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by JONSYN7154: 8:46am On Sep 05, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
Some naija youth self! angry angry angry
They will be shouting IPOB on the streets while their leaders are in their office chilling with their acclaimed enemies angry angry angry angry angry
Now it is the ibos displaying stupidity..... When its election time other tribes will follow. Agbero too will start their own here in Lagos. angry angry angry
Naija youths.....ENOUGH OF OUR FOLLY #OurMumuDonDo.
If you send me to the streets and you no follow me, I no go!
Your family dey abroad, you dey send me go under sun!
You fit afford to comot naija if yawa gas, common Ghana I no fit go!

Arise o compatriot!............... One nation bound in freedom, peace and unity!

O God of creation! DIRECT our noble cause! Guide thou our LEADERS RIGHT!............. Help our YOUTHS the TRUTH to KNOW

Do no be deceived!
Thank you man and God bless God

Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by billyG(m): 8:48am On Sep 05, 2017
eagleeye2:

even if provoked to collect rifle frm a soldier is inescusable,na palava he dey find.

Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by GenOjukwu: 8:50am On Sep 05, 2017
aragonchuks:
Wake me when it gets to front page
wake up.

Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by ayagha: 8:52am On Sep 05, 2017
attackgat:

Third world reasoning. Who told it is a crime to promote secession? It is the right of people to agitate for secession and Nigeria is a signatory to several international laws on the right to self determination. Agitation for secession only becomes a crime when people take up arms.

Nigerians still act like we are in military rule. Nigerians are so backward that they still think that all Nigerian Soldiers are allowed impunity and to shoot at will. This is not true.

Don't mind these ignorant folks, people fly confederate flag in USA without being harassed.

Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by positivetaught: 8:53am On Sep 05, 2017
The federal government should try other means to solve this biafran issue,the continuous use of force n threat of war is not helping matters,violence n war will only eventually bring in the international community with unpredictable outcome, the world has changed,those who are praising on APC n buhari should look around the world,why can't the APC n federal government give the restructuring option a chance for goodness sake if not for ulterior motives.check around our highway you would see uncountable Nigerian drivers shamelessly n proudly displaying flags from different countries,who has ever been arrested?, to be one country is surely good but let's make it truly worthwhile for all citizens irrespective of our differences,then we wouldn't have to contend with all sort of agitations n fear.
Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by smalls001: 8:55am On Sep 05, 2017
You need to educate yourself with the military's rules of engagement....The second you attack with any kind of weapon whatsoever (including stone) they are authorised to engage you which may cost you your life....Be wise....

raker300:
the army started the whole thing by arresting people carrying biafran flags.

Read the story from the beginning first.

They tried such here in enugu at some point. Pple pelted them with rocks and they decided to reinforce. That was when the governor (ugwuanyi) stepped in and asked them (soldiers) to leave the area as they have no business there.

Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by Ten06(m): 9:09am On Sep 05, 2017
The MASSOB founder added, “Ndigbo must make sure they bring up their children well. Nnamdi Kanu is a bad example of what an Igbo child should be. He insulted the President-General of Ohanaeze Ndigbo.

“Even if there is Biafra and you are the President, what type of Biafra are you leading? If the Biafra we are talking about cannot be better than Nigeria, we better stay in Nigeria.”
Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by Ugosample(m): 9:11am On Sep 05, 2017
These stupid IPOB touts again undecided
Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by naturebase: 9:12am On Sep 05, 2017
claremont:
The bullets shown in the picture haven't been fired. No one is asking how a live bullet got into the hands of civilians.

Bros I wonder too ohh. I think many are afraid to ask because it could lead to some unwanted answers. The information available is enough to promote what they want.
Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by maasoap(m): 9:19am On Sep 05, 2017
raker300:
the army started the whole thing by arresting people carrying biafran flags.

Read the story from the beginning first.

They tried such here in enugu at some point. Pple pelted them with rocks and they decided to reinforce. That was when the governor (ugwuanyi) stepped in and asked them (soldiers) to leave the area as they have no business there.

xtervaganza:
you're an idiot of the worst grade.

What's provocative in putting biafran flag on your vehicle?

It's quite a shame that your hatred has disconnected you from the truth
Igbos and logical reasoning are like two parallel lines. I'm tired.

Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by yahmohy27: 9:21am On Sep 05, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
Some naija youth self! angry angry angry
They will be shouting IPOB on the streets while their leaders are in their office chilling with their acclaimed enemies angry angry angry angry angry
Now it is the ibos displaying stupidity..... When its election time other tribes will follow. Agbero too will start their own here in Lagos. angry angry angry
Naija youths.....ENOUGH OF OUR FOLLY #OurMumuDonDo.
If you send me to the streets and you no follow me, I no go!
Your family dey abroad, you dey send me go under sun!
You fit afford to comot naija if yawa gas, common Ghana I no fit go!

Arise o compatriot!............... One nation bound in freedom, peace and unity!

O God of creation! DIRECT our noble cause! Guide thou our LEADERS RIGHT!............. Help our YOUTHS the TRUTH to KNOW

Do no be deceived!
An intelligent Advice For Those Who Have Ears

Afe Babalola Confers Peter Obi "Omowale" Of Ekiti At His TownHall Meeting / Photos Of Saraki At Code Of Conduct Tribunal Today / Wike: Aircraft Abandoned By Amaechi In Germany, Retrieved, Repaired And Returned

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50