Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos (33396 Views)

Tension As Armed Soldiers Take Over Security Around Kano INEC Headquarters / Military Jets, Soldiers Take Over Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Kwara, Adamawa / Election Tension: Soldiers Take Over Ebonyi Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by Pharaoh9(m): 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2017
Jelal0007:
This an!mal no get sense sha. Go lick the a$$ of ur lord and supreme leader N.Cownu

Stupid descendant of prophet Muhammad the child rapist

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by Jelal0007(m): 10:09pm On Sep 05, 2017
Pharaoh9:

Stupid descendant of prophet Muhammad the child rapist
Motherless shoe-licking ba$tard. Ur stup!d!ty knows no bound. Dumb moth€rfuck€r.
Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by Pharaoh9(m): 10:11pm On Sep 05, 2017
Jelal0007:
Motherless shoe-licking ba$tard. Ur stup!d!ty knows no bound. Dumb moth€rfuck€r.

Bastard gutter kissing Zombie, dumb like your Daura President

Go rape little child like Muhammad your criminal prophet
Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by Jelal0007(m): 10:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
Pharaoh9:

Bastard gutter kissing Zombie, dumb like your Daura President

Go rape little child like Muhammad your criminal prophet
Did u buy ur stupidit¥ or did u get it for free? A typical example of a creature without a brain. All ur father had 2do was rid this world of a miserable scum like u by using a condom. I see how wise u are; like ur lord,saviour and supreme leader. !d!0t of the 1st order.
Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by Pharaoh9(m): 3:07am On Sep 06, 2017
Jelal0007:
Did u buy ur stupidit¥ or did u get it for free? A typical example of a creature without a brain. All ur father had 2do was rid this world of a miserable scum like u by using a condom. I see how wise u are; like ur lord,saviour and supreme leader. !d!0t of the 1st order.

Follower of prophet Muhammad the child rapist, I know your father must have done same thing to your mum at her young age, Buhari the Daura President did the same thing to his own Aisha.

I pitty women who bear Aisha as a name, instead of Prophet Muhammad to face his gay partner called Allah, he went to fvck and deflowered a kid with his long d!ck that's equal to that of Allah the great.
Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
[quote author=heendrix post=60145844]

boko haram is a northern agenda in which buhari is every much aware of it. it's just if the armies chief n northern leaders could agree to stop bh menace trust me our Armies would use up to a year anymore[/quote

That's exactly what I use to believe until boko haram cropped up.I use to be proud of Nigerian army until they started killing innocent unarmed citizens.
Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by heendrix(m): 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2017
[quote author=hustlengetpaid post=60192742][/quote]

that who they've always been that the more reason why I dont pity or type RIP to soilders killed by boko haram
Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by heendrix(m): 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
Pharaoh9:

Follower of prophet Muhammad the child rapist, I know your father must have done same thing to your mum at her young age, Buhari the Daura President did the same thing to his own Aisha.

I pitty women who bear Aisha as a name, instead of Prophet Muhammad to face his gay partner called Allah, he went to fvck and deflowered a kid with his long d!ck that's equal to that of Allah the great.
Pharaoh9:

Pharaoh9:

Loool guy you're a bad boy grin grin

nna you finish the boy without mercy haba lol
Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2017
sweerychick:
This is gradually turning into something else..
wahala sedan jeje
ipob call am
yeye dey smell
Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by heendrix(m): 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2017
JoeMaddog:
After I have wiped you and your fellow useless, lawless IPOB miscreants away from the surface of the earth. Useless people! angry

with just AK 47

na so, you tried
Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by Jelal0007(m): 6:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
Pharaoh9:

bla bla bla...muhammad dis,jesus that; can't u bastard do any better? I don't know what makes u REALLY stup!d but it sure works. Did u inherit it 4rm ur paedophile of a father?
Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by Pharaoh9(m): 11:18am On Oct 05, 2017
Jelal0007:
bla bla bla...muhammad dis,jesus that; can't u bastard do any better? I don't know what makes u REALLY stup!d but it sure works. Did u inherit it 4rm ur paedophile of a father?

The only pedophile I know is prophet Muhammad the child rapist
Re: Soldiers Take Over Isigate In Umuahia Following Clash With IPOB Members. Photos by Pharaoh9(m): 11:19am On Oct 05, 2017
Jelal0007:

I borrowed it from your father,
The stupid!ty is too much for so I can't manage it,

Am returning it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Lawal Daura Was Arrested / Soldiers Intercept ₦‎2 Million Cash Being Transported To Gombe Politician / Nigerian Youth Political Revolution Movement (NYRP) - Join NOW!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.