Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Is It Good For Wives To Call Their Husbands By Their Names ? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Good For Wives To Call Their Husbands By Their Names ? (21846 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble / Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Good For Wives To Call Their Husbands By Their Names ? by soulpatrol(f): 10:51pm On Jun 12, 2007
debosky, you're so full of yourself! grin

so your partner should start kissing your ass because of your abunna? ha, my guy, there are toys out there that can do the task equally. you better recognize! cool
Re: Is It Good For Wives To Call Their Husbands By Their Names ? by mukina2: 10:55pm On Jun 12, 2007
soulpatrol:

@mukina, "abunna" is the hausa word for "kini" meaning, em that thing that dangles between boys legs and makes them think stupid.  tongue

grin grin grin

this got me laffing . soul patrol you are funi sister grin grin

@ Debo
you didnt reply us sis . sad
Re: Is It Good For Wives To Call Their Husbands By Their Names ? by debosky(m): 10:59pm On Jun 12, 2007
@ muki I didn't want to corrupt u sis, you'll learn when you're old enough wink

@ soulpatrol in 100 years oyibo man cannot produce anything like my abunna, I have fullest confidence in its abilities, and so will my wife such that she will not do anything foolish to jeopardize her access to it tongue
Re: Is It Good For Wives To Call Their Husbands By Their Names ? by mukina2: 11:02pm On Jun 12, 2007
debosky:

@ muki I didn't want to corrupt u sis, you'll learn when you're old enough wink

but dont you think i must know, so if someone says that to me. i will come sharp sharp and tel you to go kick his butt cheesy
Re: Is It Good For Wives To Call Their Husbands By Their Names ? by BASETSANA(f): 11:08am On Aug 08, 2007
l have never been able to call my boyfriend by his name
l always call him sweetheart,darling and when we are married l will maintain that!!
Re: Is It Good For Wives To Call Their Husbands By Their Names ? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 08, 2007
hi,

me i no fit b/c he was designed 2 b that i special person 4 mi in d whole world.
if a husband means anything 2 u,u wont call him by name.same goes 4 d man 2 d wife.
find a sweet name 4 him/her.
Re: Is It Good For Wives To Call Their Husbands By Their Names ? by Veracious(f): 4:05pm On Aug 08, 2007
abanna:

hi,

me i no fit b/c he was designed 2 b that i special person 4 mi in d whole world.
if a husband means anything 2 u,u wont call him by name.same goes 4 d man to the wife.
find a sweet name 4 him/her.

All stand!! case close,end of discussion.
Re: Is It Good For Wives To Call Their Husbands By Their Names ? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:49pm On Aug 08, 2007
I guess my dad doesnt mean anything to my mom after 27 years since she calls him by his name

A lot of you belong in the psych ward.
Re: Is It Good For Wives To Call Their Husbands By Their Names ? by k0be: 8:52pm On Aug 08, 2007
it's not a big deal if they both don't mind. but I like to be called Daddy grin, and call her Mommy wink. trust me, it's a huge turn on.
Re: Is It Good For Wives To Call Their Husbands By Their Names ? by k0be: 8:54pm On Aug 08, 2007
honey, dear, aya mi, daddy jide, baby.
Re: Is It Good For Wives To Call Their Husbands By Their Names ? by soulpatrol(f): 9:41pm On Aug 08, 2007
baby works fine for me too. i can say it so naturally. and i like to be called baby as well. call me anything else, i no go answer u. cheesy
Re: Is It Good For Wives To Call Their Husbands By Their Names ? by k0be: 9:46pm On Aug 08, 2007
whassup baby, are you single?
Re: Is It Good For Wives To Call Their Husbands By Their Names ? by wendymanda: 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2007
I don't see what is wrong by calling by his name. Is it first or last or Both? I mean if the name was given to him then its not a crime. If you prefer reffering to him by something else then great but there is nothing shameful about calling your husband by their first name
Re: Is It Good For Wives To Call Their Husbands By Their Names ? by debosky(m): 3:28am On Aug 09, 2007
It is not good, I insist she must call me 'The one whose exquisite Abunna I adore', or the marriage is off! angry tongue
Re: Is It Good For Wives To Call Their Husbands By Their Names ? by acidrop(f): 3:29am On Aug 09, 2007
debosky:

It is not good, I insist she must call me 'The one whose exquisite Abunna I adore', or the marriage is off! angry tongue

omg, u might as well create a constitution that she can follow now
Re: Is It Good For Wives To Call Their Husbands By Their Names ? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:29am On Aug 09, 2007
I hope you get one that screams "ManU is the greatest" in bed.
Re: Is It Good For Wives To Call Their Husbands By Their Names ? by acidrop(f): 3:34am On Aug 09, 2007
haha
Re: Is It Good For Wives To Call Their Husbands By Their Names ? by debosky(m): 3:41am On Aug 09, 2007
I don't mind as long as its 'ManU are the greatest wankers in football' right after 'All Hail the Conquering Abunna' grin grin
Re: Is It Good For Wives To Call Their Husbands By Their Names ? by daprince: 3:46am On Aug 09, 2007
@ debosky,

The way u reason baffles me, are u for real or are u just some dude who's bored with life?
Re: Is It Good For Wives To Call Their Husbands By Their Names ? by acidrop(f): 3:47am On Aug 09, 2007
personally, i wouldnt call my hubby his real name, that will be boring.
Re: Is It Good For Wives To Call Their Husbands By Their Names ? by debosky(m): 3:49am On Aug 09, 2007
see me see trouble o! is it not my wife I am talking about?

if i insisted on another man's wife say daprince's wife call me 'My favorite Dangling Yekini' then you can have a problem with me, if not leave my reasoning alone, it is not on your level. grin grin

and YES I'm for real wink

thats the spirit acid, you can call him 'Amazing Acid's Amokachi' grin grin
Re: Is It Good For Wives To Call Their Husbands By Their Names ? by acidrop(f): 3:52am On Aug 09, 2007
tnx 4 d suggestion, but i pass, trust me comming up with cute name aint no probs 4 me, but definatly not name of food, ewwwwwww, e.g cutie pie lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Good For Wives To Call Their Husbands By Their Names ? by Veracious(f): 9:41am On Aug 09, 2007
calling my husband by his name sounds unromantic. I would rather call him different names as the occasion (mood) demands. you know something romantic and sweet to the ears to hear.
Re: Is It Good For Wives To Call Their Husbands By Their Names ? by trendy(f): 4:02pm On Aug 09, 2007
whatever his name it, i will romantisize it wink
Re: Is It Good For Wives To Call Their Husbands By Their Names ? by Veracious(f): 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2007
Romantizer wifey grin
Re: Is It Good For Wives To Call Their Husbands By Their Names ? by McDoe(m): 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2007
trendy:

whatever his name it, i will romantisize it  wink

Wonderful!
Re: Is It Good For Wives To Call Their Husbands By Their Names ? by soulpatrol(f): 8:57pm On Aug 09, 2007
@ mcdoe. and u shall be called wonderful henceforth! grin
Re: Is It Good For Wives To Call Their Husbands By Their Names ? by McDoe(m): 8:59am On Aug 10, 2007
soulpatrol:

@ mcdoe. and u shall be called wonderful henceforth! grin

You are a nice babe! I wish you can throw more light on what thou mean'est'
Re: Is It Good For Wives To Call Their Husbands By Their Names ? by acidrop(f): 9:04am On Aug 10, 2007
haha, soulpatrol throw more light oooo,
Re: Is It Good For Wives To Call Their Husbands By Their Names ? by wifeypenth(f): 11:30am On Aug 10, 2007
I could call him by his name and give him respect. But i'd rather call him daddy after we must have had kids,before we have kids i'l be calling him the name,pet name,et al that i was calling him b4 we got married
Re: Is It Good For Wives To Call Their Husbands By Their Names ? by Veracious(f): 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2007
@Mcdoe and soulpatrol

love is in the air, i can feel it. soulpatrol has definentely patroled to a good destination.

@wifeypenth

daddy lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Good For Wives To Call Their Husbands By Their Names ? by fawwyb(m): 1:49pm On Aug 10, 2007
i don't care if she calls me by name even if am 100yrs older then she is, afterall we will be the best friends forever. infact, calling otherwise doesn't neccesarrily depict respect.
Remember this song: Pemi loruko, ko fa mi ni irunmu, ( is a yoruba song)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet The Couple Who Won N1m In Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Valentine Edition / Polygamy: Why Men Marry More Wives. / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.