Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? (29570 Views)

Quotes From Spartacus, Movies And Series... / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus / Spartacus:vengeance Is Out (discussion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by watever(f): 3:01pm On Apr 13, 2010
it doesn't have to be the end, case in point: prison break grin

i agree though, it should be delayed a little longer!
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by candylips(m): 3:07pm On Apr 13, 2010
yes it might be delayed a little
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by v3: 3:08pm On Apr 13, 2010
watever:

it doesn't have to be the end, case in point: prison break  grin

i agree though, it should be delayed a little longer!
true
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by maedan(f): 11:59pm On Apr 14, 2010
I guess the producers know we will soon get tired of seeing the faces of Batiatus and his wife tongue, so this revolt thing might really happen, to get us all out of that gladiator camp. I think we need a change of scene, don't you?? Meanwhile, Batiatus must die angry.

My best moment in the series is seeing Crixus cry like a baby as Navia is taken away. Now he knows how Sparty felt to lose someone you love.

I really cried when Varo died. With his cute curly hair and his friendship with Spartacus, he was my favourite.

Well, second favourite next to Sparty. Hey, he might not be much to look at (ever since they cut his hair he's just been lean and mean wink) but I think his character and acting have improved since the first few episodes. I foresee him being destined for great and fortunate things in the acting world cheesy.

****best fight scene****

Seeing Sparty kiss kick the butts of ALL the Legatus' men in the last episode (e12). Even Glaber himself fear tongue grin.
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by candylips(m): 3:08pm On Apr 15, 2010
I think the producers have already signed up for another season so i guess they might delay the revolt a little. . i think
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by watever(f): 4:49pm On Apr 17, 2010
so basically, they killed them all.

episode 12 was better, though this was pretty good too.
the greman brothers are so cute with the bromance grin

SPOILER ALERT!

ashur isn't dead grin
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by maedan(f): 11:35pm On Apr 17, 2010
Asher can not die tongue. He is an evil genius; every series needs one. Or two wink.

"Kill Them All" wasn't the best episode, you kind of have the feeling they were "wrapping things up". Illythia escaped the carnage (trust the devious broad tongue) but we are at last rid of the House of Batiatus, as I predicted wink. Looks like we'll have a band of fugitives on our hands, causing havoc to the Romans and giving us another season of blood and sand grin. I hope Spartacus grows his hair back, by the way kiss.

candylips:

I think the producers have already signed up for another season so i guess they might delay the revolt a little. . i think

I read on Wiki that even before the show premiered, they'd been commissioning another season. Talk about being cocky tongue. They knew the series would be a hit. And with the rich production (good actors, great costumes, fantastic battle scenes), why wouldn't it be? I heard though that the lead actor (Spartacus) has some kind of illness (cancer) that is going to delay Season 2 a little. I hope he gets better because I wouldn't want him replaced!
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by iice(f): 2:29pm On Apr 18, 2010
The sands of Capua flow with blood.

Gawd illythia cheesy
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by naija4laif: 4:22am On Apr 19, 2010
KILL THEM ALL!!
KILL THEM ALL!!
When they said it was going to be bloody they weren't joking. I think that's the most body count i've seen in any episode of a show ever
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by NijoRah: 4:31am On Apr 19, 2010
I have watched all the episodes,

when Spartacus wants to his master
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by candylips(m): 10:55am On Apr 19, 2010
[size=18pt]KILL THEM ALL[/size] cheesy
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by v3: 11:48am On Apr 19, 2010
Damn, ep 13 won't kill me. . .see "kill em all" style shocked shocked
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by obinna5000(m): 11:51am On Apr 19, 2010
hmmm!! can this series last more than 2 seasons? undecided
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by candylips(m): 11:54am On Apr 19, 2010
i see it lasting maybe 2 or 3 seasons
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by kott(m): 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2010
capua shall i begin
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by bgees(m): 4:12pm On Apr 21, 2010
does anyone know how I can get the dvds? is it on sale in Nigeria?
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by candylips(m): 4:34pm On Apr 21, 2010
its not in dvd yet bro
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by watever(f): 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2010
candylips:

its not in dvd yet bro

In NIgeria, I think u will find that it is grin
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by candylips(m): 5:02pm On Apr 21, 2010
ha i see grin
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by v3: 5:57pm On Apr 21, 2010
No be 9ja?
U can find Spartacus in HD-DVD, Bluray, RedRay, DVD,CD, Cassette or even tape! shocked shocked

Seriously, what happens next cuz ep13 kinda sums it up, I know Sparty will want the Legatus all to himself, what becomes of Illythia, Asher? I hope Sparty didn't screw that slave girl for nothing angry wink. . .Anyhow e be, i don't see this one going beyond 2 seasons
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by iice(f): 7:02pm On Apr 21, 2010
Good show. Mainly for the effects though.
Rome still remains at it's spot cool
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by v3: 7:06pm On Apr 21, 2010
^^
Seems true. . .Ep13 kinda undid it for the entire season, but what happens next is exactly what i wanna know
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by iice(f): 7:14pm On Apr 21, 2010
lol i don't think ep13 undid it. I quite liked the episode for it's bloodiness. But overall, the story line and dialogue is a bit weak when you compare it to Rome. Illythia has nothing on Atia cool

I think what will happen next is Spartacus and the rest, trying to free the other slaves
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by RichDad1(m): 8:48am On Apr 22, 2010
Spartacus will conquer Rome as a gladiator.BTW season2 will take another 12 months before premere.KILL THEM ALL
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by candylips(m): 11:24am On Apr 22, 2010
the only way for the show is up.

there is still a potential for this show to be better than Rome if they can capture the history

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spartacus

wow i can see more blood  grin
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by v3: 12:17pm On Apr 22, 2010
Sparty dies? shocked sad

Hope he kills Legediss and Illytrait! angry
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by efepro(m): 6:53pm On Apr 26, 2010
Which one is this i'm seeing ep 12,13, the bloody show is over, the entire household of Batiatus hav been slain by d slaves(Gladiators),even with d help of Doctore, Ashur escaped Doctore's Death;Illythia also escape.Legatus retired to Rome.As a resultz of these,season 2, IMO is very certain.
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by efepro(m): 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2010
Which one is this i'm seeing ep 12,13, the bloody show is over, the entire household of Batiatus hav been slain by d slaves(Gladiators),even with d help of Doctore, Ashur escaped Doctore's Death;Illythia also escape.Legatus retired to Rome.As a resultz of these,season 2, IMO is very certain.
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by watever(f): 7:00pm On Apr 26, 2010
er. . spoiler much? tongue
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by candylips(m): 9:46am On Apr 27, 2010
there was none last week
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by PoDeep(m): 12:07pm On Apr 27, 2010
Please, exactly how many episodes is season 1?
And is there a season 2 yet?
Thanks.
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by obinna5000(m): 12:47pm On Apr 27, 2010
@Po Deep
Spartacus: Blood and Sand Season 1 has 13 episodes only. Season 2 has not started yet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

BBNaija: Throwback Photos Of Cee-C, Tobi And Anto / BBNaija: Cee-C "I Can’t See Without My Lashes" / BBNaija: Nina "Miracle Is My Everything, My Boyfriend Is My Boyfriend"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.