Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Osinbajo Inspects Areas Affected By Flood In Makurdi, Visits IDP's Camp (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Inspects Areas Affected By Flood In Makurdi, Visits IDP's Camp (Photos) (23981 Views)

Osinbajo Inspects Gamji Water Project (Photos) / Osinbajo Inspects The Statues Constructed By Okorocha In Imo (Photos) / Osinbajo Inspects A Road Named After Him & Buhari In Adamawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Areas Affected By Flood In Makurdi, Visits IDP's Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 07, 2017
Ignyte:
After spending 20 minutes in the scorching Makurdi sun waiting for 70+ car motorcade to pass. It's pictures on dry land they took. Anyways, NEPA gave light for two weeks straight in anticipating Fashola. Now that he has come. Let us go back to the dark ages again
They are there to unleashing more lies and fakes promises to electorates that will never learn from their mistakes of voting in these corrupt, lazy politicians to government.
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Areas Affected By Flood In Makurdi, Visits IDP's Camp (Photos) by potipher7: 9:02am On Sep 07, 2017
[s]
mrvitalis:

I'm not an apc member

Facts are facts .... A doctor and run a bank and run it very well ... He doesn't have to know what goes on in the Lower levels

It's called transferability of managerial skills

It's applicable at the top level of management ...you can learn or you can leave it
[/s]
i mean who's responsible for core financial decision in the bank? i guess the doctor grin

man learn the difference between CEO and a manager

ok example in football we have the owner or the president (mostly in Spanish la liga)
but they still hire experience management to manage the club both financially and otherwise
why not the owner (which is likely to be a business tycoon) manage the club since he's the owner

man am sorry to say this you're dumb
stop supporting incompetence
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Areas Affected By Flood In Makurdi, Visits IDP's Camp (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 9:28am On Sep 07, 2017
potipher7:
[s][/s]
i mean who's responsible for core financial decision in the bank? i guess the doctor grin

man learn the difference between CEO and a manager

ok example in football we have the owner or the president (mostly in Spanish la liga)
but they still hire experience management to manage the club both financially and otherwise
why not the owner (which is likely to be a business tycoon) manage the club since he's the owner

man am sorry to say this you're dumb
stop supporting incompetence
Honestly there are levels of management

The ceo is a top level manager ...he is the highest rank manger in a company

Same as the president ...

Can you just google levels of management ??
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Areas Affected By Flood In Makurdi, Visits IDP's Camp (Photos) by potipher7: 9:45am On Sep 07, 2017
mrvitalis:

Honestly there are levels of management

The ceo is a top level manager ...he is the highest rank manger in a company

Same as the president ...

Can you just google levels of management ??
lol we're talking of decision making here

mind you the ceo is not always there just like your hypocritical Osibanjo the vagabond went for sight seeing
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Areas Affected By Flood In Makurdi, Visits IDP's Camp (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 9:49am On Sep 07, 2017
potipher7:

lol we're talking of decision making here

mind you the ceo is not always there just like your hypocritical Osibanjo the vagabond went for sight seeing
What's management if not decision making ?lol

The ceo can decide to video a branch just to help him make better decision on recommendations or just to have better understanding of recommendations

You think you know it all bro ...

As I said Google is free

Google levels of management and transferability of managerial skills and stop embaracing yourself here
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Areas Affected By Flood In Makurdi, Visits IDP's Camp (Photos) by potipher7: 10:34am On Sep 07, 2017
mrvitalis:

What's management if not decision making ?lol

The ceo can decide to video a branch just to help him make better decision on recommendations or just to have better understanding of recommendations

You think you know it all bro ...

As I said Google is free

Google levels of management and transferability of managerial skills and stop embaracing yourself here

lol imagine a medical doctor ceo making a financial decision in his bank
lol na folding things naaa

Oga zombiesm is very bad because it will make you defend the obvious grin
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Areas Affected By Flood In Makurdi, Visits IDP's Camp (Photos) by dizzyime: 10:39am On Sep 07, 2017
see why PDP punish those who dragged them to court[color=#000099][/color]

The Peoples’ Demo­cratic Party (PDP) has said that it will manage any part who goes to court with­out debilitating the gathering’s interior clash mecha­nism.

The gathering National Caretaker Committee Chairman, Sen Ahmed Makarfi, expressed this when he initiated Adamawa and Osun State’s Caretak­er Committee.

Alerted individuals to exploit the inside instruments inside the gathering to re­solve fights and griev­ances, Makarfi stated, “PDP is one family. At this stage, it is not one side versus the opposite side; the main side that we’ll say is against us is anyone that might be prosecuting us. At that point, we will know you are against PDP. In any case, in the event that you are not, and you have acknowledged the Su­preme Court judgment, regardless of your perspectives and suppositions, at that point we are one family.

“The gathering will take a hard remain on any gathering part who is in a rush to go to court without debilitating every one of the roads accessible in the gathering for grievances to be heard and to be ad­dressed as needs be.
Source:http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/politics/see-pdp-punish-dragged-court/

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Areas Affected By Flood In Makurdi, Visits IDP's Camp (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 10:43am On Sep 07, 2017
potipher7:

lol imagine a medical doctor ceo making a financial decision in his bank
lol na folding things naaa

Oga zombiesm is very bad because it will make you defend the obvious grin

Lol if a doctor can run a hospital why can't he run a bank ?
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Areas Affected By Flood In Makurdi, Visits IDP's Camp (Photos) by potipher7: 10:49am On Sep 07, 2017
mrvitalis:

Lol if a doctor can run a hospital why can't he run a bank ?
chaii are you this dumb?

if he no sabi run hospital wetin hin be before?

it's like saying lawyer running a chamber
or electrical engineer running an electrical company

bia are you sure you're an MSc holder?
abi nairaland MSc?
Omenkalives come and see your brada grin
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Areas Affected By Flood In Makurdi, Visits IDP's Camp (Photos) by fumiswtpusy(f): 11:30am On Sep 07, 2017
Adebowale89:

licking of KANU sperm had caused u more than enough. you're becoming a public disgrace in the essence of remaining relevant

if Nigeria had effective social security, impostor like u should be under punishment for impersonating a name that doesn't belong to u here

you always deny your region just because you are hopeless in what could be the result of the region

to even spell words correctly is a big problem for u. what's wickardness? u meant wickedness? u better go and re-register in any elementary school to curb further public disgrace

KANU small d!ck fall on u
It seems you are so in love with me even though I rejected you at first.i have seen that you can't live without me.ok these is my regular mail I use,sweetwetpusy@yahoo.com,just tell me why you badly want to date me,maybe I may reconsider.
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Areas Affected By Flood In Makurdi, Visits IDP's Camp (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 11:57am On Sep 07, 2017
potipher7:
chaii are you this dumb?

if he no sabi run hospital wetin hin be before?

it's like saying lawyer running a chamber
or electrical engineer running an electrical company

bia are you sure you're an MSc holder?
abi nairaland MSc?
Omenkalives come and see your brada grin

Lol you really need to learn bro google is free
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Areas Affected By Flood In Makurdi, Visits IDP's Camp (Photos) by potipher7: 12:13pm On Sep 07, 2017
[s]
mrvitalis:

Lol you really need to learn bro google is free
[/s]
Nonsense trash
Re: Osinbajo Inspects Areas Affected By Flood In Makurdi, Visits IDP's Camp (Photos) by ilovebbwgirl: 12:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
Josh44s:

And did I mention ur imbeciile of a father happens to be my music teacher. Ask him

Re: Osinbajo Inspects Areas Affected By Flood In Makurdi, Visits IDP's Camp (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 6:53pm On Sep 07, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

It seems you are so in love with me even though I rejected you at first.i have seen that you can't live without me.ok these is my regular mail I use,sweetwetpusy@yahoo.com,just tell me why you badly want to date me,maybe I may reconsider.

are you the common commodity economics is talking abt?

how can I have crush on a Lady I haven't see? u sha won distribute your STDs by force? look elsewhr

I won't stop quoting u, until u gain back your common sense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street / Emir Sanusi & Attahiru Jega At Thomas Hodgkin Memorial Lecture In UK (Pics) / Shehu Sani Exposes The Deception Of Form Buying By Youths & Crying Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.