Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession (22255 Views)

"I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital / Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate / Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by OlaMiki: 9:13am On Sep 07, 2017
what does that one know abt economic recession?!!! smh !!!! yeye sombori
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by goshee: 9:13am On Sep 07, 2017
Okoroawusa:
Fayose,am still waiting for your 11 pictures that shows that Buhari is on life-support.

You think say I go forget?
Just as I am waiting for 1 dollar to be equal to 1 naira, just as I am waiting for the poor masses to receive 5k monthly, just as i am waiting for petrol to be sold at 50 naira a litre to save space. indeed you are confirmed idiot

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 07, 2017
anonymuz:
i can see you are just thinking with your legs.
These APC touts and zombies can lies without conscience at hearts.

Could you imagine yesterday I went to get some products, instead of the prices of items to reducing it's on the increase.

APC government and their supporters are really good at lying.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by holatin(m): 9:15am On Sep 07, 2017
Iamthoney:
Stop ridiculing God by thanking him for your dead brain Mr man. Thunder mixed with Lightning go strike if you mention baba God name again cos when him created you, him no put dead brain for your head. Ode buruku
just like your dad, idiot brainless bastard.

done replying you, get better thing to do with my time
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by PassingShot(m): 9:15am On Sep 07, 2017
Unbreakable007:

I no blame u,na ur MAMA i blame.she no get sense to advice her boyfriend to use condom so as nt to get thing lyk u.things lyk u r born out of wedlock. "Take away"
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun, please put this thing in order.
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by ExInferis(m): 9:16am On Sep 07, 2017
sarrki:
Please who is he ?

An economist ?

Or what ?

A buffoon

A clown

An idiot

A fool

A nincompoop

A dolt

A silly fellow

An imbeciile

A jackass

A dumbass

An asshole

A dingus

A dickwad

He's so many things.

One thing he isn't is intelligent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by goshee: 9:16am On Sep 07, 2017
priceaction:
Fayose that brought more backwards to ekiti people than progress. A state that once a fountain of knowledge has turned to foodbegger. Ekiti that was once one of the best in waec before is nothing now but junk. That's was my origin so I know what own talking.
Now no more foods to share to ekiti people again, as a result of this, many started stealing some other farmers properties and food stuffs. I said that by the time fayose leaves office and accountable for money used for stomach infrastructures, you will be amazed in billions, what you will see which will be enough to turn around the destiny of the jobless youths around. Even if you want to do do stomach infrastructures, why can't you encourage grow locally to supply locally at subsidized rates . you import rice from Taiwan and India and repackage it to smaller units in Lagos, then go and distribute it in ekiti, so who loose economically?
No be the same man that built a so called mega poultry farm in his first tenure for over 2 billion naira without producing a single egg or farm product. Why cant people ask questions? He came again and no one even said or remembered anything about the scam projects again. Those kids that made him their hero now are choldren then , so they dont know their left from right then. Juat google fayose poultry scam and see. Internet never forgets. Now he wants to advice against recession,Yeye.
the buhari has turn the zoo to united state of Africa shebi. delusional!!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by goshee: 9:18am On Sep 07, 2017
holatin:
I have been waiting for him to write his hateful epistle and lo he didn't dissapoint me.

someone should ask him how is he bettering his state ekiti ? recession didn't came one day and it wount leave in a day, any human with functioning Brain will know that.

give it a month or two then you can write the bile in your heart out.

tout masquerading as governor.

governor my black hazz
indeed truth hurts. I can perceive that all over you
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by samsobo24(m): 9:20am On Sep 07, 2017
PassingShot:

The policy of producing what we consume - aggressive farming of rice and other farm produce.

And massive infrastructural development especially in road construction. There are more.

Other things you've put up there are just mere ranting of an angry man.
You forgot:
Massive investment in rail lines and power infrastructures which has lead to cash inflow in the system.
Drastically reducing import duties
Encouraging MSME's and opening of MSME shops across the country.
Construction of Affordable housing across the country.
Formulating policies that can enhance the ease of doing business.
Anchor borrowers programme.
N power portal for Employment of the youths.
Increased partnership with the private sector.
With all of these and lots more that I am able to mention, why will someone just say nothing is done.It might surprise many people what will happen after 4yrs,especially in terms of road,power and rail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by samsobo24(m): 9:21am On Sep 07, 2017
PassingShot:

The policy of producing what we consume - aggressive farming of rice and other farm produce.

And massive infrastructural development especially in road construction. There are more.

Other things you've put up there are just mere ranting of an angry man.
You forgot:
Massive investment in rail lines and power infrastructures which has lead to cash inflow in the system.
Drastically reducing import duties
Encouraging MSME's and opening of MSME shops across the country.
Construction of Affordable housing across the country.
Formulating policies that can enhance the ease of doing business.
Anchor borrowers programme.
N power portal for Employment of the youths.
Increased partnership with the private sector.
With all of these and lots more that I am able to mention, why will someone just say nothing is done.It might surprise many people what will happen after 4yrs,especially in terms of road,power,agric and rail

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by Iamthoney(m): 9:21am On Sep 07, 2017
holatin:
just like your dad, idiot brainless bastard.

done replying you, get better thing to do with my time
Woss omo ode, you got nothing better to do so quit deceiving yourself. Just go fix your dead brain oponu. Your papa for just wear condom the day wey him knack your mama, had it been sey him do am dem for no born oniranu like you
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by Emekayoung(m): 9:26am On Sep 07, 2017
PassingShot:
Some perpetually bitter souls will expectedly reject the claim and figures that confirm we're officially out of recession. They are same senseless wailers who rejoiced over the negative statistics that affirmed Nigeria was in recession. How can a set of people be this silly, confused and irrational?

NIGERIA IS OUT OF RECESSION. ACCEPT IT OR DRINK RAT POISON!

This time last year, a bag of rice was around N26k, today it's btw N14k and N16k.

This time last year, a small cup of Gaari was N50, today same measure about N20.

This time last year, a dollar was above N500, today it's less than N360.

Many other consumer goods have fallen drastically in price. Yet, wailing idiots and pigs would want us to believe otherwise.

PMB is shaming them with credible leadership.

PMB go rule una and una papa and mama till 2023 wether una like am or not.

But must u put insult in ur correction? Nairalanders sabi insult person i swear..
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by nnokwa042(m): 9:26am On Sep 07, 2017
PassingShot:
Some perpetually bitter souls will expectedly reject the claim and figures that confirm we're officially out of recession. They are same senseless wailers who rejoiced over the negative statistics that affirmed Nigeria was in recession. How can a set of people be this silly, confused and irrational?

This time last year, a bag of rice was around N26k, today it's btw N14k and N16k.

This time last year, a small cup of Gaari was N50, today same measure about N20.

Many other consumer goods have fallen drastically in price. Yet, wailing idiots and pigs would want us to believe otherwise.

he can rule till all ur families die me no go follow una suffer I don pass Nigerian suffering thanks be to God
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by hkd11: 9:27am On Sep 07, 2017
Fayose the only governor who believe that the only policy to deliver ekiti state is thrrough stomach infrastructure. Fayose. The man that went to snap in train station and brain wash ekiti people that he is addressing investors. Fayose that told us that aisha buhari cannot enter america. Fayose that told us he has 11 pictures that shows buhari his on life support. Just dont know why some fools will be saying this man is one of the best governors in nigeria. How? When fayose first came into power he never talked bad about Jonathan because they saw everything going on fine. Rumours everywhere about how he rigged election. Befire buhari came into power he is against the man. WHY? This man will be a governor to some certain people very soon from the......... Because dem like am
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by msylva2147(m): 9:28am On Sep 07, 2017
sarrki:
Please who is he ?

An economist ?

Or what ?
I use to wonder if this clown called fayose has no other important issues in his state to attend to.
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by hkd11: 9:29am On Sep 07, 2017
No be only fayose... Fayose wey we know since, abi na today wey him dey talk bad about buhari we know am? Noooo. This is man is a professional thief and a professional politician. Easily to deceive people like u
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by Teacher1776(m): 9:30am On Sep 07, 2017
carzola:
Am getting tired of this Fayose...

what is the extra ordinary thing he is doing
in that Ekiti state sef??

since Nigeria was in recession what did he
do to better the lives and improve the
economy of Ekiti state...

Am just tired of Nigerians who feel propaganda
is the only way....

Nigeria has grown pass propaganda tho most
Nigerians are still stupid and brainwashed..

it has been the only way so far.

Fayose is simply playing Return match.
But think about it. How can they be celebrating they are out of recession whereas the same features of recession are still in tact......... High exchange rates......... High cost of goods......... Increasing unemployment.........
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by donkingarmani(m): 9:34am On Sep 07, 2017
PassingShot:

. Blabs
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by anonymuz(m): 9:37am On Sep 07, 2017
Jolar101:

These APC touts and zombies can lies without conscience at hearts.

Could you imagine yesterday I went to get some products, instead of the prices of items to reducing it's on the increase.

APC government and their supporters are really good at lying.

what their government brought upon us was inflation, disguise corruption,lies and so forth.
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by Teenaira: 9:40am On Sep 07, 2017
Nigerians should keep deceiving themselves till thy kingdom come.

How can a sane person say Nigeria is out of recession by this time

The country has never witnessed the type of poverty in the land now. It is very unfortunate that this irresponsible elements who call themselves politicians are only bordered about being in office without offering any service to the country.

Going into recession is not a miracle so exiting recession can also not be a miracle.

Government should tell us what indices has changed positively so far.

Me I know Nigeria will be out of recession by 2018 and I can authoritatively tell you the reason.

2018 is the year these criminals will start bringing out stolen money in preparation for 2019 elections. Some of these money will ultimately flow to the real sector of the economy. Besides, we will also witness some spending on capital projects as bates to the poor electorates but most of such projects are likely to be abandoned thereafter.

So Dear Nigerians, please expect your exit from recession in 2018 and don't be fooled by it.

Bless you all.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by Leksidebolton(m): 9:41am On Sep 07, 2017
Av you even been to Ekiti ? If No so shut your Mouth and don't say what you don't know " his right okay
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by dami2boi(m): 9:48am On Sep 07, 2017
sarrki:
Please who is he ?

An economist ?

Or what ?

That question should be directed to your vote..
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by Sirebashow(m): 9:49am On Sep 07, 2017
Classicjadon:
Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti has reacted to news that Nigeria was out of recession describing it as inaccurate. In a statement signed by his spokesperson, Lere Olayinka, on Wednesday, September 6, the Ekiti governor claimed the statistics upon which the claim was based is meaningless to Nigerians.

He said: “The reality is that Nigerians are suffering and dying, with foods out of their reach and no amount of economic statistics will make meaning to people who cannot afford to eat once daily.”

He described the news of the country being out of recession as similar to that of when it was reported that the country had defeated Boko Haram. “Claiming that Nigeria is out of economic recession without any corresponding effect on the living condition of the people is just like they said Boko Haram had been defeated and over 400 people were killed by the insurgents in the last five months.” The governor also described the reason given for the cancellation of the Federal Executive Council meeting on Wednesday as funny.

“Is it not funny that the same federal government that declared public holiday forgot that there would be a Tuesday after the public holiday and FEC meeting will be held on Wednesday? “Me thinks they should look for another lie next week because the reality is that President Muhammadu Buhari does not have the required mental capacity and strength to rule Nigeria and I maintain that he should consider his health as well as the overall interests of Nigeria and resign.”

“If Nigeria is indeed out of economic recession, has price of foodstuffs like rice reduced to N7,000 per bag that it was when Buhari took over power? “Is dollar now N197 to $1? Is petrol now back to N87 per litre that Buhari met it in May 2015? Are Nigerians now feeding comfortably, even if it is once in a day?

“Most importantly, are states now getting enough allocation from the federation account to be able to meet their obligations, especially payment of salary?” “It must be stated that Nigeria’s foreign reserves, which stood at $28.6 billion by May 2015 that President Buhari took over power declined steadily to $23.89 billion by the last quarter of 2016.

It was in 2016 that Nigeria slipped into recession, owing to the bad economic policies and repressive actions of President Buhari “It is sad that the APC government has remained on the path of lies and propaganda and I wonder why the government can’t be truthful for once.

“However, if this latest lie is about 2019 general elections, they have missed it because Nigerians can no longer be received by the APC lying government. “Nigerians should therefore disregard their lies and keep praying for God intervention in the affairs of the country.

http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2017/09/finally-fayose-reacts-to-news-of.html

[img]https://2.bp..com/-wjC4xUvs2OI/WRrNLljfGmI/AAAAAAAAAkc/Y0xpOE6jiWEjDUtfu3PM-p_lNAcGwvtxACLcB/s640/fayose.jpg[/img]

When this old man go wise �.....
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by wolexy14(m): 10:07am On Sep 07, 2017
holatin:
I have been waiting for him to write his hateful epistle and lo he didn't dissapoint me.

someone should ask him how is he bettering his state ekiti ? recession didn't came one day and it wount leave in a day, any human with functioning Brain will know that.

give it a month or two then you can write the bile in your heart out.

tout masquerading as governor.

governor my black hazz
no mind them,many don't even know the attributes of recession,nigerians are so backward dat we don't even understand functioning and stagnant.....inflation,unemployment etc makes a a country enter into recession ....now tell me which one have we not been in?
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by Habeyy(m): 10:08am On Sep 07, 2017
PassingShot:

who is this guy
For your information
A cup of garri is still N40
The price of dollar is as fickle as kerosene lamp
Price of a bag of rice that was driven up by the yeye policy of this government from 8000.how about reverting to the old price
You said buhari is shaming critics with good and credible leadership, then what is your definition of credible
Nigerians,not in the history of the nation have we gotten so deprived,depressed and divided like this
What about the price of petrol and gas
This administration claims it had cultivated large expanse of land with rice, up till tomorrow,we haven't seen a grain to buy
Education is in shambles,boko Haram is a big mess
Electricity is not rocket science, all na lie

Mr passing shot
You have every right to hold you opinion to yourself
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by Nightwolf1: 10:09am On Sep 07, 2017
PassingShot:

So someone could be stupid as this?
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by Ekenedirichukwu(m): 10:11am On Sep 07, 2017
Fayose's analysis is evident, very correct and straight to point. It is in line with Atiku's reaction as well. The truth must be told not minding whose ox is gored. Onye chozikwara inwunu ya nwuo!
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by Angeltjazz2017(m): 10:19am On Sep 07, 2017
this county is a joke. this fayose is talking sense but is not for the love he has for this country, he is talking as politician to against the other party. if we decide not to vote APC and we vote PDP what are the differences. may God help us this county Amen.
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by PassingShot(m): 10:33am On Sep 07, 2017
Nightwolf1:

So someone could be stupid as this?
Your pops is
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 07, 2017
sarrki:
Please who is he ?

An economist ?

Or what ?
Oga your own don too much ooo!
Na weitin!
APC dey pay you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidency Reacts To APC Bye-election Victories In Bauchi, Katsina, Kwara / Four-yr-old Twins Suffocate To Death Inside Car In Aba / Imo Apc: Court Refuses To Substitute Nwosu's Name.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.