Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession (22254 Views)

"I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital / Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate / Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by samber5533(m): 10:46am On Sep 07, 2017
PassingShot:
Some perpetually bitter souls will expectedly reject the claim and figures that confirm we're officially out of recession. They are same senseless wailers who rejoiced over the negative statistics that affirmed Nigeria was in recession. How can a set of people be this silly, confused and irrational?

NIGERIA IS OUT OF RECESSION. ACCEPT IT OR DRINK RAT POISON!

This time last year, a bag of rice was around N26k, today it's btw N14k and N16k.

This time last year, a small cup of Gaari was N50, today same measure about N20.

This time last year, a dollar was above N500, today it's less than N360.

Many other consumer goods have fallen drastically in price. Yet, wailing idiots and pigs would want us to believe otherwise.

PMB is shaming them with credible leadership.

PMB go rule una and una papa and mama till 2023 wether una like am or not.

God which country is this one from, look at this sycophant, where is gaarri N20 per cup, you are even proud that just $1 is N360, I pity, u seriously need to upgrade ur brain.
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by Nightwolf1: 10:46am On Sep 07, 2017
PassingShot:

Your pops is

grin grin pained old man.
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by ordainbuzz(m): 10:50am On Sep 07, 2017
blessgreg:
fayose or whatever u are called, this regime have never deny u monthly allocation, if up till now u are refusing to pay salary, u are the most greedy governor then. other state like my rivers state, pay salary timely and consistent.
what's dis mumu saying
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by lilytender: 10:56am On Sep 07, 2017
sarrki:
Please who is he ?

An economist ?

Or what ?

He is a popular rabble rouser.
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by Nightwolf1: 10:57am On Sep 07, 2017
PassingShot:

Frustrated useless young thing grin

The only frustrated bat is the one who thinks recession is over by telling the world that a cup of garri is #20. Perhaps ur granny is feeding u till date, an old man of a waste.

Dan ubanka grin grin
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by koboko69: 11:06am On Sep 07, 2017
richidinho:

Don't know people can be this silly shaa!

Celebrating mediocrity, shameless...very shameless!!!

How about taking us back to the prices of 2015?

What about letting Buhari earn what Jonathan earned from oil sales.

What about reverting oil sales back to what thr ineffectual buffon enjoyed?
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by koboko69: 11:10am On Sep 07, 2017
samber5533:

God which country is this one from, look at this sycophant, where is gaarri N20 per cup, you are even proud that just $1 is N360, I pity, u seriously need to upgrade ur brain.

We know where u are from, where touts follow a clown with dual citizenship. What about telling us how our income as a country dropped by over %70. Can u live the same life u were living when earning 350k per month to when ur salary was slashed to 40k per month?
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by richidinho(m): 11:14am On Sep 07, 2017
koboko69:

What about letting Buhari earn what Jonathan earned from oil sales.

What about reverting oil sales back to what thr ineffectual buffon enjoyed?

lame!
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by Nightwolf1: 11:23am On Sep 07, 2017
PassingShot:

I'm very sure I can feed you and your father till your life becomes meaningful. Miserably poor thing like you and your old man. If I was frustrated like you, I'd be shouting and wailing like you lot here. Dolt!

This quadriplegic ailing baboon thinks himself a champ grin

Talking about feeding, I can feed u and ur miserable households until they pass on.

Even if u bring ur dead ancestors and other living miscreants replete in ur family, I have the capacity to cater for them all. U are just an irresponsible old goat with misplaced self esteem.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by koboko69: 11:25am On Sep 07, 2017
richidinho:

lame!

Lol....

Shameless dolts always result to this when confronted with the truth.

Idi ara!
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by ndenzo(m): 11:30am On Sep 07, 2017
Na Wa Oooo
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by faithscharms(f): 11:32am On Sep 07, 2017
I always wonder when they say Nigeria is officially out of recession what exactly does that mean to the ordinary citizen because nothing has changed for anyone..everything still expensive and salaries are still same so what does out of recession mean?please someone should enlighten us how we are expected to feel the impact of it. cry
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by Okoroawusa: 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
goshee:
Just as I am waiting for 1 dollar to be equal to 1 naira, just as I am waiting for the poor masses to receive 5k monthly, just as i am waiting for petrol to be sold at 50 naira a litre to save space. indeed you are confirmed idiot
just as am waiting for east-west road,2nd nigeria bridge,motorable federal roads in southeast,railway from otuoke to warri.

O dika enwelu ife n'eme gi n'isi?
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by PassingShot(m): 12:18pm On Sep 07, 2017
[s]
Nightwolf1:

This quadriplegic ailing baboon thinks himself a champ grin

Talking about feeding, I can feed u and ur miserable households until they pass on.

Even if u bring ur dead ancestors and other living miscreants replete in ur family, I have the capacity to cater for them all. U are just an irresponsible old goat with misplaced self esteem.
[/s]
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
He must have used our foreign reserves to pight kwarrafshan.... angry angry

“It must be stated that Nigeria’s foreign rleserves, which stood at $28.6 billion by May 2015 that President Buhari took over power declined steadily to $23.89 billion by the last quarter of 2016.
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
carzola:
Am getting tired of this Fayose...
what is the extra ordinary thing he is doing in that Ekiti state sef??
since Nigeria was in recession what did he do to better the lives and improve the economy of Ekiti state...
Am just tired of Nigerians who feel propaganda is the only way....
Nigeria has grown pass propaganda tho most Nigerians are still stupid and brainwashed..

apc is the father of propaganda, they have made it the only way.
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by soath(m): 3:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
PUSH1:

A solider is trained to kill
Even out of duty?
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by carzola(m): 3:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
goshee:
indeed Nigerians like you are brainwashed and that's why you voted this evils called APC and even defend them when it is clear that they have failed
vote for APC Godforbid..... embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by biafranrealson: 3:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
PL deal on the message and leave the messenger. From your side, what proof do you have to show that Nja is out of recession. From my side nothing. Rice is still 18500 in Aba, salaries are still being owed. No company is currently running promo, we are still unemployed. Men Gerrout here.
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by unuane1(m): 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
Before recession petrol =#87. During recession petrol = #145. After recession petrol =#145. Before recession rice =#8,000. During recession rice = #16,000. After recession rice = #16,000. Before recession kerosene = #80. During recession kerosene = #175. After recession kerosene = #175. Before recession cement = #1200. During recession cement = #2600. After recession cement = #2600. WHO IS FOOLING WHO?
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by Augusttusrobben(m): 4:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
kstyle2:
. The most sensible post I have read in a while. One would think that with the way fayose keeps blasting the president, his state keeps getting better under his leadership. Fayose hasn't done anything worth mentioning since he became a governor. All we see him do is cut ponmo, share cheese balls and so many irrelevant things. He should come out and show us what he has done as a governor that is worth emulating by other governors or even the federal government
Since APC took over the presidency which state governor was able to do something remarkable. If the head is sick the body is sick also. So don't blame Fayose anymore.
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
sarrki:
Please who is he ?

An economist ?

Or what ?
A wailer.........boss grin
sarrki:
Please who is he ?

An economist ?

Or what ?
A wailer.........boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by chrisja(m): 9:20am On Sep 08, 2017
PassingShot:
Some perpetually bitter souls will expectedly reject the claim and figures that confirm we're officially out of recession. They are same senseless wailers who rejoiced over the negative statistics that affirmed Nigeria was in recession. How can a set of people be this silly, confused and irrational?

NIGERIA IS OUT OF RECESSION. ACCEPT IT OR DRINK RAT POISON!

This time last year, a bag of rice was around N26k, today it's btw N14k and N16k.

This time last year, a small cup of Gaari was N50, today same measure about N20.

This time last year, a dollar was above N500, today it's less than N360.

Many other consumer goods have fallen drastically in price. Yet, wailing idiots and pigs would want us to believe otherwise.

PMB is shaming them with credible leadership.

PMB go rule una and una papa and mama till 2023 wether una like am or not.

I pray that u & ur family be ruled d way PMB has ruled Nigeria. Rice for example is #19000 as against #8000 wen PMB took over power. Hypocrite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niger Delta Officials Sold 6 Vehicles Worth ₦90 Million For ₦2 Million In 2015 / I Didn't Offer To Buy Kidney - Ekweremadu Tells UK Court / Buhari In Lagos, Commissions War Ship,27 Patrol Boats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.