Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession (22250 Views)

"I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital / Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate / Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by lonecatt(m): 8:48am On Sep 07, 2017
PassingShot:

Silly action like a drastic drop in the price of crude oil which gives us over 90% of our dollars, right?

Common sense is not common Indeed.
there you go again ,oil oil oil ,rubbish talk indeed common sense is not common
go and check and you will discover that oil forms a lesser part of nigeria income ,buhari is a dullard who demarket the nigeria economy and made investors to pull out their monies from the system,coupled with various senseless actions and inactions that further dwindled the economy.

Go to school you will not

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by anonymuz(m): 8:48am On Sep 07, 2017
PassingShot:

GEJ left dollar at NN320. Google is your friend.

And that was a period he couldn't even pay workers with many states equally owing.

Thank God for PMB in our life.
i can see you are just thinking with your legs.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by lonecatt(m): 8:49am On Sep 07, 2017
PUSH1:

Its never a silly action banning importation of some commodities we can produce here locally
since it is not silly then let him send it back to 500 with is actions or inactions lets see if hunger will not be your sole console.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by Iceberg3: 8:49am On Sep 07, 2017
carzola:
Am getting tired of this Fayose...

what is the extra ordinary thing he is doing
in that Ekiti state sef??

since Nigeria was in recession what did he
do to better the lives and improve the
economy of Ekiti state...

Am just tired of Nigerians who feel propaganda
is the only way....

Nigeria has grown pass propaganda tho most
Nigerians are still stupid and brainwashed..

kindly keep quiet,you annoying thing! Ask urself,where is the propaganda coming from?
How did Apc come onboard in the 1st place?
With ppl like u,naija is doomed.

May God bless the likes of Fayose.
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by goshee: 8:50am On Sep 07, 2017
carzola:
Am getting tired of this Fayose...

what is the extra ordinary thing he is doing
in that Ekiti state sef??

since Nigeria was in recession what did he
do to better the lives and improve the
economy of Ekiti state...

Am just tired of Nigerians who feel propaganda
is the only way....

Nigeria has grown pass propaganda tho most
Nigerians are still stupid and brainwashed..
indeed Nigerians like you are brainwashed and that's why you voted this evils called APC and even defend them when it is clear that they have failed
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by perfectgabby: 8:50am On Sep 07, 2017
PassingShot:
Some perpetually bitter souls will expectedly reject the claim and figures that confirm we're officially out of recession. They are same senseless wailers who rejoiced over the negative statistics that affirmed Nigeria was in recession. How can a set of people be this silly, confused and irrational?

NIGERIA IS OUT OF RECESSION. ACCEPT IT OR DRINK RAT POISON!

This time last year, a bag of rice was around N26k, today it's btw N14k and N16k.

This time last year, a small cup of Gaari was N50, today same measure about N20.

This time last year, a dollar was above N500, today it's less than N360.

Many other consumer goods have fallen drastically in price. Yet, wailing idiots and pigs would want us to believe otherwise.

PMB is shaming them with credible leadership.

PMB go rule una and una papa and mama till 2023 wether una like am or not.

God bless you my brother may your days be long in prosperity and sound health. PDP are still in in shock and they can never recover from it.
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by musa7m(m): 8:50am On Sep 07, 2017
All this pro-bubu above me.....I remove cap for una
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by Iamthoney(m): 8:50am On Sep 07, 2017
PassingShot:
Some perpetually bitter souls will expectedly reject the claim and figures that confirm we're officially out of recession. They are same senseless wailers who rejoiced over the negative statistics that affirmed Nigeria was in recession. How can a set of people be this silly, confused and irrational?

This time last year, a bag of rice was around N26k, today it's btw N14k and N16k.

This time last year, a small cup of Gaari was N50, today same measure about N20.

Many other consumer goods have fallen drastically in price. Yet, wailing idiots and pigs would want us to believe otherwise.

Abeg no make me laff with your yeye comment. Na bad thing if all the things you listed go back to the price each of them was in 2015? No be Pmb and his government sey dem wan better we lives? so N360=$1 na their definition of bettering we lives abi na N143 =1ltr abi na N14000=1 bag of rice be bettering we lives? Guy no make me laff cos they way you dey go about it you give funnybone, bovi and keni blaq a run for their money oooo
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by Unbreakable007: 8:52am On Sep 07, 2017
PassingShot:

I no blame u,na ur MAMA i blame.she no get sense to advice her boyfriend to use condom so as nt to get thing lyk u.things lyk u r born out of wedlock. "Take away"

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by Omeokachie: 8:52am On Sep 07, 2017
Simple question...
Is your life and the economy of the country better off now than it was in 2015?
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 07, 2017
Yet the prices of products are still climbing higher.

Could you imagine, yesterday I went to purchased 1/2 items with the amount I gotten two weeks ago, and the price was increasing.

I really want to know what is recession?
If recession is over, why are the cost of living and products still expensive instead of reducing the cost of products
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by kstyle2(m): 8:54am On Sep 07, 2017
cristianisraeli:
zombies will not like to hear the truth....fayose is the only truthful politician in nigeria and ATIKU /FAYOSE FOR 2019...WHO AGREES?

if you are zombie do not quote me because i will crush you like a train with no brakes and then mods will ban me and call me a bully
. So you honestly think Atiku, who looted customs money while serving and failed to do anything meaningful fo his state while serving as the VP, and fayose who has taken ekiti state backwards will do any better? Alright tell me which major investor fayose was able to attract. Or show me what tangible project he has embark on and complete that sets his state out from other states. Let's us stop been myopic and look for someone with fresh and modern ideas. Not these same guys
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by wildchild02: 8:54am On Sep 07, 2017
Oshokomole 1
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 07, 2017
greatiyk4u:
Must Fayose put mouth in anything?

What exactly did he do in Ekiti state to alleviate the sufferings of his people?
He has been building one overhead bridge for the past 5 years asides that cant remeber seeing anything else. grin
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by Iamthoney(m): 8:55am On Sep 07, 2017
holatin:
I have been waiting for him to write his hateful epistle and lo he didn't dissapoint me.

someone should ask him how is he bettering his state ekiti ? recession didn't came one day and it wount leave in a day, any human with functioning Brain will know that.

give it a month or two then you can write the bile in your heart out.

tout masquerading as governor.

governor my black hazz
Your brain dey pain but you no see whom to tell you I swear? You better go for brain repackaging cos the one wey dey your head don yama yama
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by goshee: 8:56am On Sep 07, 2017
greatiyk4u:
Must Fayose put mouth in anything?

What exactly did he do in Ekiti state to alleviate the sufferings of his people?
it seams you are not schooled at all. the type of government run in the zoo handicap state government from achieving anything. they wait for buhari to give them oil money at the end of every month. when people say the zoo is damnable you should read meanings into that. i would have been the most patriotic fellow if our country is moving well like other western countries but how long shaa we hope for such?
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by tonguengineer(m): 8:56am On Sep 07, 2017
PassingShot:

U re just a gullible simpleton with that stupid and false adjective u re using to qualify the slowpoke u call ur President

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by Iamthoney(m): 8:57am On Sep 07, 2017
Youngadvocate:

I don't know why you guys (APC and Buhari supporters) can't engage in constructive criticism without denigrating those from the other side

Pls, could you point to one single policy of this government that set us out of recession?

I think you need to be tutored that a lot of indices play out in pulling a country out of recession. The APC administration has only created more damage on these indices.

For one, the increase in GDP and more money in circulation are major indices considerable in pulling an economy out of recession.

Now tell me, with ASUU, Resident Doctors, Local Contractors all owned and the first two bodies are on strike, how did the monies circulate to pull us out of recession or how did our GDP so greatly rise that our economy is pulled out of recession?

Is it increase in export? What have we produced that was exported since over two years of this administration?

Nigerians are naturally blessed with survival insitnct and the figures you put up here are attributed to the resourcefulness of Nigerians.

For instance, a lot of Jobless youths have found some startups to build after getting frustrated with unemployment. Dollars can decrease with trading. The prices of goods could have decreased because of low demand; simple economics theory teaches that

So, please, before you come here shouting APC, name one single policy they adopted that pulled the economy out of recession.

more so, we are waiting to feel the effects from being out of recession
Guy dem know nothing cos dey are zone B's
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by donbrowser(m): 8:58am On Sep 07, 2017
PassingShot:

GEJ left dollar at NN320. Google is your friend.

And that was a period he couldn't even pay workers with many states equally owing.

Thank God for PMB in our life.
Hahahaha you are a real politician. Keep on lying. BTW who changed my Otuo.ke Drunk.ard to President Jonathan
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by olusola200: 8:58am On Sep 07, 2017
omenkaLives:
cheesy
Fuel Now 143

Cooking gas now 3,500 for 12.5kg

Garri paint plastic now 700

Rice derica 220

Things are improving

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by cristianisraeli: 8:58am On Sep 07, 2017
kstyle2:
. So you honestly think Atiku, who looted customs money while serving and failed to do anything meaningful fo his state while serving as the VP, and fayose who has taken ekiti state backwards will do any better? Alright tell me which major investor fayose was able to attract. Or show me what tangible project he has embark on and complete that sets his state out from other states. Let's us stop been myopic and look for someone with fresh and modern ideas. Not these same guys

kindly mention one name that is not stained with corruption before i start with you.let me guess..bola ahmed tinubu,fashola..who else?? even buhari himself is a corrupt man
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by Jilo83(m): 9:01am On Sep 07, 2017
Aregbe started oyes in osun, copied by Ajimobi yeso in oyo b4 fg adopted it as npower.
Aregbe started school feeding program b4 fg adopted it.
What has fayose done differently to reduce d suffering of ekiti people and to boost her economy for other states and fg to copy.
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by holatin(m): 9:03am On Sep 07, 2017
Iamthoney:
Your brain dey pain but you no see whom to tell you I swear? You better go for brain repackaging cos the one wey dey your head don yama yama
thank God I have a brain, it is still better than you who has none.

oponu alainironu
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by goshee: 9:03am On Sep 07, 2017
PassingShot:

good observation but this time in 2015 a bag of rice was 7500 but now it is 16000 according to you so how far backward have we gone? by this time in 2015 a litre of petrol is 97 and today it is 145 so which way na. i pray you furtunes will regress like nigeria economy from 2015 to 2017 in the name of whatever you worship Amen
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by Danialuone: 9:04am On Sep 07, 2017
Let sense fall on you man,you are an enemy of progress,you don,t even see any good coming in your country.What will you say before after PDP ruled for 16years .Thunder go fire you.
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by goshee: 9:08am On Sep 07, 2017
MalcoImX:
And he didn't say anything when GEJ was saying "Stealing is not corruption."
I think the dullard of Daura us fighting corruption he should arrest Jonathan if he is corrupt so that the zoo will quick fall
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by OZAA(m): 9:08am On Sep 07, 2017
Reacting is allowed, he should keep on reacting.
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by blessgreg: 9:08am On Sep 07, 2017
fayose or whatever u are called, this regime have never deny u monthly allocation, if up till now u are refusing to pay salary, u are the most greedy governor then. other state like my rivers state, pay salary timely and consistent.
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 07, 2017
PassingShot:

u re just a clear example of a brainwashed zombie that u re, I hate to comment on posts like this but ur hipocricy is way out of line..if u feel this government has tried by making things worse and then when much criticism was on them they reversed their daft policies to make a bit normal which has not being achieved yet BT where quick to run and say we re out of recession. I believe in government of continuity not another trying to destroy what is already working for the people. PDP messed up in so many ways BT the APC shud have done something different and commendable. their actions over.time shows that they where nt prepared for governance

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by Iamthoney(m): 9:10am On Sep 07, 2017
holatin:
thank God I have a brain, it is still better than you who has none.

oponu alainironu
Stop ridiculing God by thanking him for your dead brain Mr man. Thunder mixed with Lightning go strike if you mention baba God name again cos when him created you, him no put dead brain for your head. Ode buruku
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 07, 2017
Jirate:
1st comment in Over a Week from Me, Zombies like Sarrki Every where........

The Answer to that Big Question is a Capital NO.
Some times whenever I ran into those zombies comments, I feel like putting bullets in their brains.

Well Buhari and APC are fulfilling their promises of one meal a day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shares Throwback Pic Of Himself / Senate President Saraki's Acceptance Speech / Why Rivers Should Return Nyesome Wike In The Governorship Rerun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.