Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession (22248 Views)

"I Work On Facts,You Work On Figures"—PMB Counters Nigeria Being Poverty Capital / Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate / Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by chibike69: 8:29am On Sep 07, 2017
wink
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by holluphemydavid(m): 8:29am On Sep 07, 2017
watching in HD
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by Memphis357(m): 8:29am On Sep 07, 2017
Have Nigerians began eating 3 square meals a day?
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by Dhayor001(m): 8:29am On Sep 07, 2017
The Nigerians he is talking about, I am sure none of them are residents of Ekiti.

Shameless nitwit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 07, 2017
greatiyk4u:
Must Fayose put mouth in anything?

What exactly did he do in Ekiti state to alleviate the sufferings of his people?
He gave them rice and cut kpomo grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by soath(m): 8:32am On Sep 07, 2017
MalcoImX:
And he didn't say anything when GEJ was saying "Stealing is not corruption."
Still better than this murderer called GMB.
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by sheunpompey1: 8:33am On Sep 07, 2017
Fayose ... What have u done to better Ekiti people life No one will ever take u serious until u make impact where u are... #FayoseNoiseMaker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by laistic: 8:34am On Sep 07, 2017
What has Fayose done in Ekiti state to show FG as example of true governance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by eyeview: 8:34am On Sep 07, 2017
Buhari should take us back to where he met us. Simple.
Is that too much to ask
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by donbrowser(m): 8:34am On Sep 07, 2017
PassingShot:
Some perpetually bitter souls will expectedly reject the claim and figures that confirm we're officially out of recession. They are same senseless wailers who rejoiced over the negative statistics that affirmed Nigeria was in recession. How can a set of people be this silly, confused and irrational?

NIGERIA IS OUT OF RECESSION. ACCEPT IT OR DRINK RAT POISON!

This time last year, a bag of rice was around N26k, today it's btw N14k and N16k.

This time last year, a small cup of Gaari was N50, today same measure about N20.

This time last year, a dollar was above N500, today it's less than N360.

Many other consumer goods have fallen drastically in price. Yet, wailing idiots and pigs would want us to believe otherwise.

PMB is shaming them with credible leadership.

PMB go rule una and una papa and mama till 2023 wether una like am or not.

Na that dollar part sweet me pass. The President Jonathan gave Buhari N500/dollar abi?
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by PassingShot(m): 8:34am On Sep 07, 2017
Youngadvocate:

I don't know why you guys (APC and Buhari supporters) can't engage in constructive criticism without denigrating those from the other side

Pls, could you point to one single policy if this government that set us out of recession?

I think you need to be tutored that a lot of indices play out in pulling a country out of recession. The APC administration has only created more damage on these indices.

For one, the increase in GDP and more money in circulation are major indices considerable in pulling an economy out of recession.

Now tell me, with ASUU, Resident Doctors, Local Contractors all owned and the first two bodies are on strike, how did the monies circulate to pull is out of recession or how did our GDP so greatly rise that we are pulled out of recession?

Is it increase in export? What have we produced that was exported since over two years of his administration?

Nigerians are naturally blessed with survival insitnct and the figures you put up here are attributed to the resourcefulness of Nigerians.

For instance, a lot of Jobless youths have found some startups to build after getting frustrated with unemployment. Dollars can decrease with trading. The prices of goods could have decreased because of low demand; simple economics theory teaches that

So, please, before you come here shouting APC, name one single policy they adopted that pulled the economy out of recession.
The policy of producing what we consume - aggressive farming of rice and other farm produce.

And massive infrastructural development especially in road construction. There are more.

Other things you've put up there are just mere ranting of an angry man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 07, 2017
Youngadvocate:

I don't know why you guys (APC and Buhari supporters) can't engage in constructive criticism without denigrating those from the other side

Pls, could you point to one single policy if this government that set us out of recession?

I think you need to be tutored that a lot of indices play out in pulling a country out of recession. The APC administration has only created more damage on these indices.

For one, the increase in GDP and more money in circulation are major indices considerable in pulling an economy out of recession.

Now tell me, with ASUU, Resident Doctors, Local Contractors all owned and the first two bodies are on strike, how did the monies circulate to pull is out of recession or how did our GDP so greatly rise that we are pulled out of recession?

Is it increase in export? What have we produced that was exported since over two years of his administration?

Nigerians are naturally blessed with survival insitnct and the figures you put up here are attributed to the resourcefulness of Nigerians.

For instance, a lot of Jobless youths have found some startups to build after getting frustrated with unemployment. Dollars can decrease with trading. The prices of goods could have decreased because of low demand; simple economics theory teaches that

So, please, before you come here shouting APC, name one single policy they adopted that pulled the economy out of recession.

Nigeria is out of recession oga. Argue with ur dentist
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by lonecatt(m): 8:35am On Sep 07, 2017
PassingShot:
Some perpetually bitter souls will expectedly reject the claim and figures that confirm we're officially out of recession. They are same senseless wailers who rejoiced over the negative statistics that affirmed Nigeria was in recession. How can a set of people be this silly, confused and irrational?

This time last year, a bag of rice was around N26k, today it's btw N14k and N16k.

This time last year, a small cup of Gaari was N50, today same measure about N20.

Many other consumer goods have fallen drastically in price. Yet, wailing idiots and pigs would want us to believe otherwise.

dollar got to 500 by the silly actions of the clueless one and you are giving him the credit?it is your likes that he will definitely rule till 2050

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 07, 2017
donbrowser:

Na that dollar part sweet me pass. The President Jonathan gave Buhari N500/dollar abi?

It was the oil price and massive corruption

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by PassingShot(m): 8:36am On Sep 07, 2017
donbrowser:

GEJ left dollar at NN320. Google is your friend.

And that was a period he couldn't even pay workers with many states equally owing.

Thank God for PMB in our life.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by bamasite(m): 8:37am On Sep 07, 2017
Uncle Basket mouth
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 07, 2017
lonecatt:

dollar got to 500 by the silly actions of the clueless one and you are giving him the credit?it is your likes that he will definitely rule till 2050

Its never a silly action banning importation of some commodities we can produce here locally
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by Iceberg3: 8:38am On Sep 07, 2017
PassingShot:

you are beyond redemption,i pity those engaging you. Pathetic
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 07, 2017
soath:
Still better than this murderer called GMB.

A solider is trained to kill
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by Kabalokwu: 8:40am On Sep 07, 2017
Fayose just want to be relevant in the political space just like his friend Wike. Though his assumptions may be right but no need for press release.

Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by AFONJACOW(m): 8:43am On Sep 07, 2017
in this kind of thread you will see gutter water lickers lambasting Apesin Apogunpote 1 of Ado Ekiti ... such a useless species following a Sudanese impersonator blindly... what Muhammadu buhari couldn't do is it Sudanese Jubril Muhammadu could do it fayose remain the wisest, boldest and fearless Yoruba man ever grace the surface of this earth, he is wiser and bolder than AFONJA,MKO,AWOLOWO,TINUBU and that Ogun chimpanzee OBJ joined together... yellowbar Muslims will besiege me like toilet flies grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by PassingShot(m): 8:43am On Sep 07, 2017
lonecatt:

Silly action like a drastic drop in the price of crude oil which gives us over 90% of our dollars, right?

Common sense is not common Indeed.
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by anonymuz(m): 8:43am On Sep 07, 2017
cristianisraeli:
zombies will not like to hear the truth....fayose is the only truthful politician in nigeria and ATIKU /FAYOSE FOR 2019...WHO AGREES?

if you are zombie do not quote me because i will crush you like a train with no brakes and then mods will ban me and call me a bully
bro I approve the crushing.
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by kingdenny(m): 8:43am On Sep 07, 2017
It's only in Nigeria that the word "recession" get politicized.
Could Nigeria be cursed?
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by martineverest(m): 8:44am On Sep 07, 2017
Was he expecting price of things to come down with immediate effect?? No country in the world can achieve dat.
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by cytell56: 8:44am On Sep 07, 2017
PassingShot:

APC spokesman. Na yeye dey worry una
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by cytell56: 8:46am On Sep 07, 2017
sarrki:
Please who is he ?

An economist ?

Or what ?
I no know Wetin concern you, abi na lie e dey lie? Aproko!!!
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by davillian(m): 8:46am On Sep 07, 2017
Nigeria is not out of recession until beer goes back to #200 per bottle.
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by goshee: 8:47am On Sep 07, 2017
sarrki:
Please who is he ?

An economist ?

Or what ?
he must be an economist b4 he says the truth. your daftness is unquantifiable.
Re: Fayose Reacts To News Of Nigeria Being Out Of Recession by boringnigerian: 8:47am On Sep 07, 2017
While I agree that the "out of recession" chant is nothing without a commensurate improvement in the quality of the lives of the people AND a drop in the cost of living, I would like to find out exactly what Fayose has done as governor of Ekiti state to (1) cushion the effects of the recession on the citizens and residents (2) ensure a better life for them now and in the future (3) maintain and improve on existing infrastructure.

Roasting and eating corn or dishing out pomo is not good governance. Reacting to everything the Federal government does is not good governance (funnily enough, he still runs back to the same FG he castigates for allocation). Ingratiating yourself with a particular section of the country so you can get chieftaincy titles is not good governance. Let's face it : he has been as bad as the rest of them and tries to hide it by being a vocal critic of the Federal government.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari Finally Departs Nigeria For New York (photos) / Galadima: Don't Be Surprise To See President Buhari Contest In 2023 / Ahmad Lawan Denies Sitting On Letters Of Defection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.