Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,090 members, 7,821,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Should I Still Go Ahead With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Go Ahead With Her? (578 Views)

Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K / Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead With The Introduction / My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Still Go Ahead With Her? by chapwiz(m): 11:36am On Sep 07, 2017
Good day, please I need advice there is this lady some 1 introduce to me.
Now this is how it all started, I went a clinic to verify my genotype because my company hospital said I am AS and during my school days, school clinic said I am AA so I jst want to be sure. During the test conducting I engage d lab scientist who is a young lady but married in a discussion and we started talking so I told her I need a good lady for a relationship so she said conducted the test and said I am an AS and that any lady I must go for now must have AA genotype so she promise to contact one of her friend who she said is AA and is a good Christian I told her I work in offshore and I will be returning to work in two days’ time so we exchange number . four days later she message me on watsapp dat she had spoken to her friend and she agreed to give it try so she send me her contact and i called her and we ve been talking and having good communication for the three weeks I stay at my work place , we raelly talk well and do all the introduction but we promise to know more wen we meet so wen I return to town on Friday, I called her and fix meet wit her on Sunday. We actually met and talk very well but one thing that really discourage me abt her is that is she is a very slim lady (no back and no front) and I don’t really like slim lady the kind of lady I want should not be too slim like her (at least she should ve little backside) all my life I ve not for once dated slim lady so talk to d lady dat introduce her to me abt it and she advice me to look beyond size, but I need external advice please…
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead With Her? by greatnaija01: 11:40am On Sep 07, 2017
YOU ARE SIMPLY NOT READY TO MARRY

from your post,
you clearly are NOT in Love,
Your priorities are MISPLACED.
You do not yet understand what MARRIAGE ENTAILS and the COMMITMENT INVOLVED.

How can you talk to a stranger NURSE/Lab Scientist to arrange a Lady for you... Do you think that is wise?

Don't you have friends, siblings, parents, a Church or social group you can get a verified person from?

Dont take a LIFE TIME DECISION with careless approach.

Find someone yourself according to your taste. Let those who know you thoroughly help u with that!!! Not some Medical person, when its not like you are sick.

Walk AWAY from the whole thing entirely so she would not place her hope's on you and end up heart broken. Even if you used Legal Blind date Nigerian Services, they would at least as you for the Lady size you prefer and other details that will make you easily love the person.

BUT really, working offshore gives any lady room to Double date or Cheat.. Its your decision to make o. Walk in Wisdom pls

3 Likes

Re: Should I Still Go Ahead With Her? by Homeboiy: 11:45am On Sep 07, 2017
So u can't find a girlfriend yourself

Manage the assless and breastless babe
but understand that slim girls can fûck for life
they no dey tire
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead With Her? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:47am On Sep 07, 2017
the gal is not your type, you are not physically attracted to her, dont dig her bootay/tittays....so why would you even want to continue seeing her?! be honest to YOURSELF and HER by ending the charade. the attraction is NOT there, and no need to be thinking of other babes while mounting her, instead go find these other babes right away.
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead With Her? by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 07, 2017
If she is not your type, you can tell her.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Go Ahead With Her? by AlexCk: 11:51am On Sep 07, 2017
So u don't like her cuz she's too slim and cuz she doesn't have 'back & front'?
Haba!!

Let's say hypothetically, the lady is 'decent and good', soo the main reason u won't continue is cuz of no 'back&front'?.

Maybe, u should just go and find a girl for yourself, instead of asking someone' to do it for u.

One should always look beyond the physical (in this case, 'front & back').

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Need A Sex Chat Partner / Does Mouth Gig Eradicate Early Morning Bad Breath? / Advise Someone At Crossroads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.