Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had Sex With Another Man?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had Sex With Another Man?? (10168 Views)

What's The Worst Thing A Woman Has Done On The First Date? / I Almost Beat Up A Simp Yesterday!! How Can Men Be So Mean Because Of Pvvssy?!! / Do Men Really Love How It Smells? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had Sex With Another Man?? by motun2017(f): 8:47am On Sep 08, 2017
247soups:

Who ask for your number?
Learn to control your divk

Is that what you are though at school?
lmao. was abt to ask d same question lol
Re: Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had Sex With Another Man?? by motun2017(f): 8:48am On Sep 08, 2017
sisisioge:
He won't know...except if the previous user of the domain forgot something there. I once heard that a side bobo once forgot CD that got pulled off in active service in the domain. It was the actual owner that found it. Whew! What a sight it would have been.
haha
Re: Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had Sex With Another Man?? by motun2017(f): 8:49am On Sep 08, 2017
Femi1985:

Whatsapp 08060358248
??
Re: Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had Sex With Another Man?? by Zachxolan(m): 9:42am On Sep 08, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

THIS IS ALL WE DO IN THIS COUNTRY.
CREATE AND DISCUSS EVERY SORT OF MEANINGLESS WORTHLESSNESS WHILE OUR MATES ARE IN EUROPE MAKING EFFORTS IN DIFFERENT SCIENTIFIC FIELDS. undecided
I really really weep for the future of this country!
Re: Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had Sex With Another Man?? by johnnygee001(m): 11:44am On Sep 08, 2017
Some guys do.... if the new login big pass the initial login........

3 Likes

Re: Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had Sex With Another Man?? by teamsynergy: 1:23pm On Sep 08, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

CREATE AND DISCUSS EVERY SORT OF MEANINGLESS WORTHLESSNESS WHILE OUR MATES ARE IN EUROPE MAKING EFFORTS IN DIFFERENT SCIENTIFIC FIELDS. undecided

ogbeni go to reddit and see more meaningless topic created by ur so called Europeans .... research and done in state of the art lab.. unfortunately, Naija gat nofing....

1 Like

Re: Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had Sex With Another Man?? by teamsynergy: 1:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
motun2017:
haha

if the guy is very observant, he might know. contract on of the vjayvay may give the gal away, provided its being a while the bf straff am last
Re: Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had Sex With Another Man?? by kuchikau1: 1:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

my brother, am asking God to take me out of this country. Our boys and girl are just useless.
Re: Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had Sex With Another Man?? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
if he has small dick, and the latest fucker has big dik, he go know
Re: Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had Sex With Another Man?? by movid(m): 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
247soups:

Who ask for your number?
Learn to control your divk

Is that what you are though at school?
No mind am.. Ashewo oshi
Re: Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had Sex With Another Man?? by princepaul20(m): 3:17pm On Sep 08, 2017
motun2017:
wink can you handle me? like handle me

plz i did like to see ur full picture. For me to see what he can handle, Like handle.
Re: Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had Sex With Another Man?? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2017
Sniper12:
if he has small dick, and the latest fucker has big dik, he go know

nd vice versa bro.
you know I tried stealing a guy's girl once, cudn't get my meatstick in for days, she wud later leave town to go see him, on her return? vuala, the sec i was in I knew something was up but I didn't say a word.

Not that she wud have lied if I had asked tho, didn't see the point. Needless to say I made her mine.
To the first love of them girls out there, fūck y'all.

3 Likes

Re: Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had Sex With Another Man?? by Melvyn11: 3:54pm On Sep 08, 2017
Of course why not. I always check my Girl own on a regular basis. When u get fine babe u gat to be observant before one yahoo boy do nonsense.
Re: Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had Sex With Another Man?? by DanielGb(m): 4:17pm On Sep 08, 2017
Motun2017 it depends on the Size and not the length.
Re: Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had Sex With Another Man?? by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
motun2017:
im serious
hey no v on this platform ,every lady here is after
Re: Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had Sex With Another Man?? by motun2017(f): 9:13am On Sep 09, 2017
teamsynergy:

if the guy is very observant, he might know. contract on of the vjayvay may give the gal away, provided its being a while the bf straff am last
what if the d z d same size
Re: Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had Sex With Another Man?? by motun2017(f): 9:14am On Sep 09, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
hey no v on this platform ,every lady here is after
im the first v then
Re: Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had Sex With Another Man?? by motun2017(f): 9:15am On Sep 09, 2017
DanielGb:
Motun2017 it depends on the Size and not the length.
okay o
Re: Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had Sex With Another Man?? by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:16am On Sep 09, 2017
motun2017:
im the first v then
motun fe pa mi o
Re: Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had Sex With Another Man?? by motun2017(f): 9:17am On Sep 09, 2017
Melvyn11:
Of course why not. I always check my Girl own on a regular basis. When u get fine babe u gat to be observant before one yahoo boy do nonsense.
if she's really your gal u shdnt b worried abt her whereabouts. if you cant trust her then you need to review ur relationship with her
Re: Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had Sex With Another Man?? by motun2017(f): 9:17am On Sep 09, 2017
CorGier:

nd vice versa bro.
you know I tried stealing a guy's girl once, cudn't get my meatstick in for days, she wud later leave town to go see him, on her return? vuala, the sec i was in I knew something was up but I didn't say a word.

Not that she wud have lied if I had asked tho, didn't see the point. Needless to say I made her mine.
To the first love of them girls out there, fūck y'all.
lmao
Re: Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had Sex With Another Man?? by motun2017(f): 9:19am On Sep 09, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
motun fe pa mi o
grin
Re: Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had Sex With Another Man?? by teamsynergy: 9:19am On Sep 09, 2017
motun2017:
what if the d z d same size

it's not about size... its the elasticity and the grip of the vjayjay.... u go just know somehow.... it's like wearing ur slippers in darkness, if its yours, u go know...

1 Like

Re: Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had Sex With Another Man?? by motun2017(f): 9:21am On Sep 09, 2017
teamsynergy:

it's not about size... its the elasticity and the grip of the vjayjay.... u go just know somehow.... it's like wearing ur slippers in darkness, if its yours, u go know...
hmmm buh u knw some gals have tight vj sha. like me nau. no matter d amount of sex i v.its always tight esp if the d is big.
Re: Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had Sex With Another Man?? by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:21am On Sep 09, 2017
motun2017:
grin
am gasping for air now can just believe wht u said cos it contradict law of nature for a lady like u to still retain her v
Re: Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had Sex With Another Man?? by motun2017(f): 9:22am On Sep 09, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
am gasping for air now can just believe wht u said cos it contradict law of nature for a lady like u to still retain her v
dem dey write Virginity for face abi
Re: Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had Sex With Another Man?? by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:23am On Sep 09, 2017
motun2017:
no nw bt we dey sense am
Re: Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had Sex With Another Man?? by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:24am On Sep 09, 2017
motun2017:
no bt we dey sense am
Re: Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had Sex With Another Man?? by lordgolden1(m): 9:51am On Sep 09, 2017
motun2017:
Saw this question on krakstv ig page and really need answers.Just incase lol
nope, it's not possible, except for the giveaway signs you obviously will show him.
Re: Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had Sex With Another Man?? by DanielGb(m): 10:08am On Sep 09, 2017
motun2017:
okay o

Well you cheated on him Already.
Re: Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had Sex With Another Man?? by Stevengerd(m): 10:35am On Sep 09, 2017
motun2017:
im the first v then
Pls stp claiming virgin madam, why ur breast fall lyk woman wey don born finish?
Re: Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had Sex With Another Man?? by Stevengerd(m): 10:39am On Sep 09, 2017
teamsynergy:

Perfect example

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Physically Unattractive People Should Not Procreate / Say Something About This Indian Girl Boobs / When Having Sex? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.