Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life - Romance (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (43597 Views)

Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. / Something Has Been Bothering Me, Nairalander Help Me With Answers / Nairalander Help Me!!! I'm Crushing On This Girl [pix] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Oyindidi(f): 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
makydebbie:
I've just realised too.

I completely agree with this ma. I'm just realising it, I was thinking the initial amount would cover all costs. Looks like her mum's case is serious.
Its something serious, I know what she's going through.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobodys(f): 10:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
makydebbie:
Stellie what of your family and church members? Because I think you'll need more than 50k as time goes by. Get people involved dear.
my church pastor helped me when finding d 180k....as for family members.. Hmmm i only hav my mum in dis world and she only has me.. Its a long story, even my uncle dat said he wud help hasnt moved a muscle.... ..i know i would need more money, a guy in d hospital who did a leg surgery and was discharged today spent more dan 500k altogether and his case was even minor..buh it is well dear. Thanks
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 10:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
Piiko:
Good enough that's the first step, please provide an estimate, if you come online to solicit for help it's a brave move, a problem shared is half solved
Nobodys pls provide an estimate for her medical bills and upkeep.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
Sorry to ask this, i'm just curious, pls nobodys, can you tell me how long (i mean when it all started).

you are very strong and i pray to God to give you more strength and support.

and what state is your mum now, the first post said coma, but later, some improvements, so i'm wondering which state she is, for better understanding,

vegetative state
or
minimaly conscious state
or
any other state there are

be strong
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobodys(f): 10:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
makydebbie:
Nobodys pls provide an estimate for her medical bills and upkeep.
dear pls break d english down.. Do u mean d total of everything till she recover
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 10:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
Its something serious, I know what she's going through.
God will help her, it's well. It's really not easy.

Nobodys:
my church pastor helped me when finding d 180k....as for family members.. Hmmm i only hav my mum in dis world and she only has me.. Its a long story, even my uncle dat said he wud help hasnt moved a muscle.... ..i know i would need more money, a guy in d hospital who did a leg surgery and was discharged today spent more dan 500k altogether and his case was even minor..buh it is well dear. Thanks
Okay keep your pastor involved in everything okay? You need all the support you can get my dear. It's really not easy. Always remember a problem shared is a problem half solved so any new thing should come to this thread so you can get necessary help. If you didn't say this one now, Piko wouldn't know and you won't get help. I told you I've been in your shoes too, I know how you feel. Every day and night I'm praying for you and mum. The joy of the Lord is your strength my dear. If this thing happened in lagos the way I'll carry your issue on my head will even shock my family. It's well my love, it's well. Mum will be bouncing soon okay?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 10:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nobodys:
dear pls break d english down.. Do u mean d total of everything till she recover
Exactly hun, how much you think will be needed for everything till she recovers. I'll advice you to ask your doctor and get back to him to be sure.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nobodys:
are you using a private or government hospital?? I have friends in Warri, I will ask 1 to reach out to you
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobodys(f): 10:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
Piiko:
are you using a private or government hospital?? I have friends in Warri, I will ask 1 to reach out to you
its a private hospital. Its located at dsc
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Oyindidi(f): 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nobodys:
its a private hospital. Its located at dsc
shocked transfer her to a good govt hospital
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobodys(f): 10:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
makydebbie:
Exactly hun, how much you think will be needed for everything till she recovers. I'll advice you to ask your doctor and get back to him to be sure.
. I really dont know dear.. That money wud be soo huge for only one person. It myt be up to 300 or even more or less..i wud try to confirm, all am just thinking of now is how to get d 50k so they wont pause d treatment.. D 3 days ultimum wud was given to me on monday. And if dy stop her treatment hmm dat wud ruin everything.. I just tire
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobodys(f): 10:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
shocked transfer her to a good govt hospital
am thinking of that.. Buh dey might not give her d attention that she really needs.. Dats my fear..
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobodys(f): 11:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
makydebbie:
God will help her, it's well. It's really not easy.

Okay keep your pastor involved in everything okay? You need all the support you can get my dear. It's really not easy. Always remember a problem shared is a problem half solved so any new thing should come to this thread so you can get necessary help. If you didn't say this one now, Piko wouldn't know and you won't get help. I told you I've been in your shoes too, I know how you feel. Every day and night I'm praying for you and mum. The joy of the Lord is your strength my dear. If this thing happened in lagos the way I'll carry your issue on my head will even shock my family. It's well my love, it's well. Mum will be bouncing soon okay?
thanks alot dear, u really help in lifting some burdens from me.. Thanks
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Oyindidi(f): 11:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nobodys:
am thinking of that.. Buh dey might not give her d attention that she really needs.. Dats my fear..
They will, what your uncles and aunts? Maternal
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 11:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nobodys:
. I really dont know dear.. That money wud be soo huge for only one person. It myt be up to 300 or even more or less..i wud try to confirm, all am just thinking of now is how to get d 50k so they wont pause d treatment.. D 3 days ultimum wud was given to me on monday. And if dy stop her treatment hmm dat wud ruin everything.. I just tire
Just ask the doctor dear. And he also mentioned friends coming to visit you there, I think it'll be nice at least. Don't worry God is in control. Why not a govt hospital tho? Private will suck your money oo!
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobodys(f): 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
Femlexx:
Sorry to ask this, i'm just curious, pls nobodys, can you tell me how long (i mean when it all started).

you are very strong and i pray to God to give you more strength and support.

and what state is your mum now, the first post said coma, but later, some improvements, so i'm wondering which state she is, for better understanding,

vegetative state
or
minimaly conscious state
or
any other state there are

be strong
i think its minimal conscious state.. Am not too familiar with these terms. It started like 2weeks ago in an accident....
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nobodys:
thanks alot dear, u really help in lifting some burdens from me.. Thanks
What are sisters for? cheesy
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobodys(f): 11:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
makydebbie:
Just ask the doctor dear. And he also mentioned friends coming to visit you there, I think it'll be nice at least. Don't worry God is in control. Why not a govt hospital tho? Private will suck your money oo!
yes dear .. It would be nice.. The govt hospital we hav reali sucks,,. Dats what somone just told me.. I really dont know.. Am planning that when she gets a little bit better den we can move her... I would still ask more question on d govt hospital sha...
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 11:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nobodys:
yes dear .. It would be nice.. The govt hospital we hav reali sucks,,. Dats what somone just told me.. I really dont know.. Am planning that when she gets a little bit better den we can move her... I would still ask more question on d govt hospital sha...
Pls dear make some research and don't forget to ask doctor on the amount needed okay? Maybe when she's much stable, you can move her to a government hospital.

Cc Piiko she doesn't mind you sending your friends to see her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobodys(f): 11:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
They will, what your uncles and aunts? Maternal
they are far away and i have informed them .. Buh they are all going through hard times due to death of my cousin.. Buh they promised to do their best
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Oyindidi(f): 11:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nobodys:
they are far away and i have informed them .. Buh they are all going through hard times due to death of my cousin.. Buh they promised to do their best
Hmmmm... Let the dead bury the dead. They have to take care of your mum. All the best dear
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobodys(f): 11:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
Hmmmm... Let the dead bury the dead. They have to take care of your mum. All the best dear
thanks alot
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by daneni1(m): 11:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
Have been following this tread ever since it was created. Nobodys, the lord is your strength.

I wish your mom quick recovery, even if I can't help financially, I will always remember her in my prayers at all time.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 3:13am On Sep 20, 2017
makydebbie:
Pls dear make some research and don't forget to ask doctor on the amount needed okay? Maybe when she's much stable, you can move her to a government hospital.

Cc Piiko she doesn't mind you sending your friends to see her.
no problem, I will be in touch within a week, I have 1 annoying cough sef as soon as I improve cool
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Saintsammurai(m): 5:45am On Sep 20, 2017
Nobodys:
hi am sorry to disturb you buh i noticed you live in warri. Pls do u know of any govt hospitals around or one that is very cheap
Good morning to you.... why dont you transfer her to The Teaching hospital at oghara? I suggest that will be the best, since she will be treated by the best hands in medical field in Nigeria..
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Saintsammurai(m): 5:58am On Sep 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
woman calm down.... whats your problem mir? you earlier told her that you feel she is begging for money, and that she should seek the help of family members. No offence intended, but common sense should tell you that those that seek for help publicly anywhere in the world, do so because their family members refuse to help or dont have to help.. IF her family members were paying the medical bills, she wont be here in the 1st place.. SO sit your ass down and stop quoting her if you dont want to help and stop putting stones in the heart of those that are thinking of helping...I am even dissapointed in you, you call yourself big madam and call ladies here your girls, your girls are helping, big madam they dey critisize, U be big madam for mouth... OP lemme cc real big madams 4 you.. LOL, cc lalas247 cherlene dominique edwife cococandy sambarry op dnt worry, cash is coming.

12 Likes

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Oyindidi(f): 6:02am On Sep 20, 2017
Saintsammurai:
woman calm down.... whats your problem mir? you earlier told her that you feel she is begging for money, and that she should seek the help of family members. No offence intended, but common sense should tell you that those that seek for help publicly anywhere in the world, do so because their family members refuse to help or dont have to help.. IF her family members were paying the medical bills, she wont be here in the 1st place.. SO sit your ass down and stop quoting her if you dont want to help and stop putting stones in the heart of those that are thinking of helping...I am even dissapointed in you, you call yourself big madam and call ladies here your girls, your girls are helping, big madam they dey critisize, U be big madam for mouth... OP lemme cc real big madams 4 you.. LOL, cc lala247 cherlene dominique edwife cococandy sambarry op dnt worry, cash is coming.
Prosper, next time don't say such rubbish to me.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Lalas247(f): 6:52am On Sep 20, 2017
Saintsammurai:
See mumu,, i only advice you to stop saying thrash on this thread and the best you could say was. "prosper next time dont say rubbish to me" lol no offence, but ure so dumb, what will you do if i say rubbish? use your keypads to beat me online, or tell a mod to ban me... lol please carry your royal dumbness out of my mention...
Sweetheart don't
Just let it go ..
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Saintsammurai(m): 7:22am On Sep 20, 2017
Lalas247:

Sweetheart don't
Just let it go ..
yeah i will mir, only telling her to be real and stop been fake.. Anyways, bosslady Bumbae Good morning to you...

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Oyindidi(f): 7:25am On Sep 20, 2017
Lalas247:

Sweetheart don't
Just let it go ..
what is he letting go? I asked the lady to meet family members and he insulted me and you're telling him to let go. Na wa for some post sha
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Oyindidi(f): 7:26am On Sep 20, 2017
Saintsammurai:
yeah i will mir, only telling her to be real and stop been fake.. Anyways, bosslady Bumbae Good morning to you...
how am I fake? If I send her money you think I will use Town crier to announce it here? Even if she receives billion here, she still need her family. Rubbish talk

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (41) (Reply)

Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask / Ladies Of Nairaland: What Are Your Big Dick Stories? (real Stories Inside) / HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.