Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life - Romance (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (43797 Views)

Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. / Something Has Been Bothering Me, Nairalander Help Me With Answers / Nairalander Help Me!!! I'm Crushing On This Girl [pix] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobodys(f): 11:11am On Oct 04, 2017
makydebbie:
Nobodys, what's up?
am fine dear. Am doing okay..
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 11:17am On Oct 04, 2017
Nobodys:
am fine dear. Am doing okay..
We thank God, you're a strong lady, your mum and future kids are lucky to have you. kiss

How is mum? Brief me.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobodys(f): 11:46am On Oct 04, 2017
makydebbie:
We thank God, you're a strong lady, your mum and future kids are lucky to have you. kiss

How is mum? Brief me.
lol. Thanks dear....wel mum is recovering very fast.... She is almost fine now although she is having problems remembering things and she complains of headache and stomachache somtyms buh shes fine.. She responds to treatment very well... She was worried on how much we hav spent and how i got d money.. Lol, i dint even know how to explain it to her oo. Cause ever since its bin favour favour from strangers.... Like dey just see me and boom dey wanna help... Am really marvelled by all d unexplainable favours lately and we thank God....she wont stay in the hospital for long anymore cause shes almost fine.. And am back on to my happy mode becus for a moment i taught i lost her...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 11:53am On Oct 04, 2017
Nobodys:
lol. Thanks dear....wel mum is recovering very fast.... She is almost fine now although she is having problems remembering things and she complains of headache and stomachache somtyms buh shes fine.. She responds to treatment very well... She was worried on how much we hav spent and how i got d money.. Lol, i dint even know how to explain it to her oo. Cause ever since its bin favour favour from strangers.... Like dey just see me and boom dey wanna help... Am really marvelled by all d unexplainable favours lately and we thank God....she wont stay in the hospital for long anymore cause shes almost fine.. And am back on to my happy mode becus for a moment i taught i lost her...
My dear I told you not to worry, God is in control. I'm so so happy for you and mum. And don't be worried about the headache and stomach aches, God will finish what he has started. Okay?
Much love to you and mum, God is with you. kiss

Cc. SirJeffry.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobodys(f): 12:27pm On Oct 04, 2017
makydebbie:
My dear I told you not to worry, God is in control. I'm so so happy for you and mum. And don't be worried about the headache and stomach aches, God will finish what he has started. Okay?
Much love to you and mum, God is with you. kiss

Cc. SirJeffry.
amen dear.. Wel sirjeff deactivated and am really worried on whats wrong. I feel kinda guilty.. Mayb nairalanders disturbed him too much and he had to deactivate...hmm.. I just hope his fine....

.Sir..pls if u see dis msg as a guest pls reply my email.. Cause am realli worried,.. Thanks
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
Nobodys:
amen dear.. Wel sirjeff deactivated and am really worried on whats wrong. I feel kinda guilty.. Mayb nairalanders disturbed him too much and he had to deactivate...hmm.. I just hope his fine....

.Sir..pls if u see dis msg as a guest pls reply my email.. Cause am realli worried,.. Thanks
He did? Wow I didn't know. I'll chat him up offline. I'm sure you are not the reason dear. Don't worry okay?
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobodys(f): 9:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
makydebbie:
He did? Wow I didn't know. I'll chat him up offline. I'm sure you are not the reason dear. Don't worry okay?
aryt ..i hope so..
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2017
Nobodys:
aryt ..i hope so..
Don't worry dear, just be strong for mum. You're not the reason why he deactivated.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Joylove05(f): 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2017
Wow
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobodys(f): 11:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
makydebbie:
Don't worry dear, just be strong for mum. You're not the reason why he deactivated.
aryt dear . Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 05, 2017
Nobodys:
please can you send me a PM
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobodys(f): 8:33am On Oct 05, 2017
Piiko:
please can you send me a PM
sent sir... Hope you saw it cause am not too good with emails..
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 05, 2017
Nobodys:
sent sir... Hope you saw it cause am not too good with emails..
sorry please send directly to piiko4u@yahoo.com my PMs here go to spam and I can't access them
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
F
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobodys(f): 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
hello arleck..errmm dis is it..
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by arleck(m): 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
Nobodys:
hello arleck..errmm dis is it..

Thread Since Septmber and till date you havent sorted out ur mom hospital bill angry

My Friend You Cant Scam a Scammer grin

THAT My Profession

Not Intrested In The Tales Though undecided

Am Not Giving You a Dime
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobodys(f): 2:29pm On Oct 19, 2017
arleck:

Thread Since Septmber and till date you havent sorted out ur mom hospital bill angry

My Friend You Cant Scam a Scammer grin

THAT My Profession

Not Intrested In The Tales Though undecided

Am Not Giving You a Dime
ooo now i get u.... U guys in dat stuff always think dat way (no offense sincerely)..i just wanted to clear ur doubts buh well sorry and thanks...
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by arleck(m): 2:31pm On Oct 19, 2017
Nobodys:
ooo now i get u.... U guys in dat stuff always think dat way (no offense sincerely)..i just wanted to clear ur doubts buh well sorry and thanks...
NOT INTERESTED
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobodys(f): 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hello everyone......
Am very grateful to all those that have helped me in one way or the other this past month........its has not being easy...am very sorry to bother you all again with my problems buh please everyone am calling for your help again....please.... The update is, mum is now okay...she can walk proprerly and do normal things and she is regaining herself... The doctor told me she is ready to be finally discharged on monday....i was soo happy that my mother would be home all of a sudden i have a final bill of 44k to pay.....that was somthing i wasnt even prepared for..after all i had paid i thought it wont be more than 10k....
Nairalanders since monday i have bin trying to come up with the money and everyday 1800naira which is the daily charge adds to it....today the bill has gooten past 50k and am just confused...i actually thought i will be able to come up with it buh no way...i have met alot of people , people that helped bfor, my uncle, everyone buh still my mum is there.....i actually tried keeping all these private because of some reactions like "stop begging online" and all of that buh that isnt helping...pls everyone am pleading for the last tym..please i need you guys again...i want my mum to go home and i wanna go bck to school...please in anyway possible please please help......i really dont like doing this...buh i have no choice..please everyone i will really appreaciate . am very depressed now out of everything and i just want it all to end...please people..bikonu...

Cc : chiefpiiko , thepussyhunter, makydebbie ,scantee, emperorlee ,Godchild2015, sunshineG, syneyboss, tahra, Tgoddess, iamSirmicheal1, martino240, urbanemind ,donaldduke2019,Ifyalways, vickyrotex .vizboy1, Hungerbad, lefulefu....etc.. Am very very sorry for this mention buh this is out of desperation..please i really need your help urgently..sorry for the disturbance... I really hope you understand me....please you can also help me mention more people..thanks and Godbless..
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
Nobodys:
Hello everyone......
Am very grateful to all those that have helped me in one way or the other this past month........its has not being easy...am very sorry to bother you all again with my problems buh please everyone am calling for your help again....please.... The update is, mum is now okay...she can walk proprerly and do normal things and she is regaining herself... The doctor told me she is ready to be finally discharged on monday....i was soo happy that my mother would be home all of a sudden i have a final bill of 44k to pay.....that was somthing i wasnt even prepared for..after all i had paid i thought it wont be more than 10k....
Nairalanders since monday i have bin trying to come up with the money and everyday 1800naira which is the daily charge adds to it....today the bill has gooten past 50k and am just confused...i actually thought i will be able to come up with it buh no way...i have met alot of people , people that helped bfor, my uncle, everyone buh still my mum is there.....i actually tried keeping all these private because of some reactions like "stop begging online" and all of that buh that isnt helping...pls everyone am pleading for the last tym..please i need you guys again...i want my mum to go home and i wanna go bck to school...please in anyway possible please please help......i really dont like doing this...buh i have no choice..please everyone i will really appreaciate . am very depressed now out of everything and i just want it all to end...please people..bikonu...

Cc : chiefpiiko , thepussyhunter, makydebbie ,scantee, emperorlee ,Godchild2015, sunshineG, syneyboss, tahra, Tgoddess, Sirmicheal, martino240, urbanemind ,Ifyalways, vickyrotex . Hungerbad, lefulefu....etc.. Am very very sorry for this mention buh this is out of desperation..please i really need your help urgently..sorry for the disturbance... I really hope you understand me....please you can also help me mention more people..thanks and Godbless.. Cc : chiefpiiko , thepussyhunter, makydebbie ,scantee, emperorlee ,Godchild2015, sunshineG, syneyboss, tahra, Tgoddess, Sirmicheal, martino240, urbanemind ,Ifyalways, vickyrotex . Hungerbad, lefulefu....etc.. Am very very sorry for this mention buh this is out of desperation..please i really need your help urgently..sorry for the disturbance... I really hope you understand me....please you can also help me mention more people..thanks and Godbless..
please post your account details
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobodys(f): 4:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
please post your account details
okay sir...
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 26, 2017
smiley
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobodys(f): 7:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
hi I transfered 10k into your account
just got the alert sir.. I am very very very very grateful for this kind gesture...thanks soo much . May God bless you. Am really grateful. Atleast i have hope now.. Thank you verymuch sir. I really appreciate. I pray God repays you in plenty fold. This will go a longway in helping me and my mum..thank u thank u thank you...God bless you

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
Nobodys:
just got the alert sir.. I am very very very very grateful for this kind gesture...thanks soo much . May God bless you. Am really grateful. Atleast i have hope now.. Thank you verymuch sir. I really appreciate. I pray God repays you in plenty fold. This will go a longway in helping me and my mum..thank u thank u thank you...God bless you
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobodys(f): 9:44am On Oct 27, 2017
please you guys should help out please..got no where else to go in this. Pls everyone..
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Donaldduke2019(m): 10:50am On Oct 27, 2017
Hmm is her situation not improving
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobodys(f): 10:56am On Oct 27, 2017
Donaldduke2019:
Hmm is her situation not improving
....she is well dear...scroll up a litle and you will see my post...she has recovered and has been due for discharge since monday.....having litle challenges in raising the final bill...which is increasing daily
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 12:27pm On Oct 29, 2017
Nobodys:
Hello everyone......

and Godbless..
My love. All will be well okay? I'll contact SirJeffry for you or have you solved the problem already?
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobodys(f): 12:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:
My love. All will be well okay? I'll contact SirJeffry for you or have you solved the problem already?
hmm babe it wasnt easy oo...i was just prayin dat u shud come back...cause u really helped me ....so much had regrets for not takin ur number..well the problem is not solved yet buh we are getting there... The money is left with about 23 to 25k and my mum will b out... I talked to sirjeff though buh u can still try to contact him......mehn for real i will never forget ur help...
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 12:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
Nobodys:
hmm babe it wasnt easy oo...i was just prayin dat u shud come back...cause u really helped me ....so much had regrets for not takin ur number..well the problem is not solved yet buh we are getting there... The money is left with about 23 to 25k and my mum will b out... I talked to sirjeff though buh u can still try to contact him......mehn for real i will never forget ur help...
Okay, now did SirJeff reply? Awwn my love you should've collected it from Blackhawk ooo. I've got no issues with having your contact. So what did sir Jeff say?
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobodys(f): 12:57pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Okay, now did SirJeff reply? Awwn my love you should've collected it from Blackhawk ooo. I've got no issues with having your contact. So what did sir Jeff say?
ermm his out of d country and his hands r tied now..dont wanna disclose all what he said here for privacy reasons...buh hope u understand..
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 1:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
Nobodys:
ermm his out of d country and his hands r tied now..dont wanna disclose all what he said here for privacy reasons...buh hope u understand..
I perfectly understand dear, everything will be fine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (41) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! / 7 Excuses Nigerian Ladies Give To Justify Themselves Of Not Having Boyfriends / My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.