Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East (31652 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance / Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 3 In South-East, Warns Pro-Biafra Agitators / Army In Free Medical Outreach In Ebonyi(part Of Python Dance 2)pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by reality1010: 7:07am On Sep 09, 2017
egoldman:
Kanu seems to be one step ahead of Buhari all the time, this will only make him and ipob stronger.
u r on spot my brother.DSS on several occasions has labelled Kanu a terrorist it failed.The army has labbeled him all kinds of atrocities and scurrilous names it failed.Kanu is using non voilent principle with an aggressive propaganda.He controls millions of ppl in the south east,nigeria and abroad.I guess the stage he is now is to get international support as a result of Nigerian Army attack.No doubt the Army will shoot armless and innocent ppl which IPOB is looking for but it will lead to more agitation.Mind u NK is calling for referandum and not arms conflicts which is one of the strenght of democracy.If the govt is not happy about that let the govt campaign against it by sensitizing ppl, carrying out development in south east and start a referendum and see if Kanu will not lose.But any military attack by the soldiers will increase the support for IPOB and more groups will spring up.

2 Likes

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by tsdarkside(m): 7:16am On Sep 09, 2017
autchies:

Jealousy.

what do you mean??...many of you abroad only get ugly and fat white females anyways....

you mean i jealous you??......??
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by bamite(m): 7:42am On Sep 09, 2017
RoyalUc:

At this point I must come in and appreciate your intelligence and fairness. But are you saying the FGN should fold her arms and watch as things continue to deteriorate in the southeast?

It is a welcomed development that the FG has decided to step-in in the case of the SE, and they are expected to do the same in the MB in the spirit of fairness.

Any thing other than that is only going to provoke other regions the more.
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by bigfish3k: 8:07am On Sep 09, 2017
tsdarkside:

realy.....we dont win anything,you say........okay...come and try us...

I asked u to name them........ ur victories
why should I try u. I am civilized and unarmed
I know u only have powers with unarmed people
armed book haram has been trying u already so u don't need unarmed me
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by bigfish3k: 8:11am On Sep 09, 2017
ExInferis:
Good.

Nigerian Army should kill at least 10 Igbos a day.

ur tribe will pay for this someday the way book haram and herdsmen is used to purnish north for their atrocities against the igbos in the civil war

2 Likes

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by tsdarkside(m): 8:32am On Sep 09, 2017
bigfish3k:

I asked u to name them........ ur victories
why should I try u. I am civilized and unarmed
I know u only have powers with unarmed people
armed book haram has been trying u already so u don't need unarmed me

we nigerians are tired of warning you...we used 2years to warn you but you only insulted us back than say thank you...

dont you care that people care about you..

now we dont care no more.....just go and die already....!!!!...

1 Like

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by ExInferis(m): 8:33am On Sep 09, 2017
bigfish3k:

ur tribe will pay for this someday the way book haram and herdsmen is used to purnish north for their atrocities against the igbos in the civil war

Lols you damn fool, I'm fulani.

And we've been waiting for us to "pay someday" since the time of Moses.

One thing igboes are good at is empty threats.

It's been about 50 years since we whupped your asses in the war and you're yet to do something about it.

Bottom-feeding flat-head cowards.

1 Like

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by tsdarkside(m): 8:35am On Sep 09, 2017
ExInferis:

It's been about 50 years since we whupped your asses in the war and you're yet to do something about it.

let them go get their selfs killed......who cares.......

1 Like

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by Fulmigati: 8:46am On Sep 09, 2017
Divine wrath is upon Nigeria so they can dance to their graves to any creature in the animal kingdom with will matter little.

Revelation 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

S
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by hammerXXX: 9:22am On Sep 09, 2017
Ngozi123:
The pro-secession movement has grown too large and popular amongst the people of the South-East for the army to be able to control it. Senselessly killing unarmed IPOB members and passers by will not endear the Nigerian Army to South-Easterners- all it will do is make IPOB even more popular. They should learn from their previous mistakes undecided.

Dey will soon abn me again, but i see u soon. lollz!
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by emapeteum(m): 9:29am On Sep 09, 2017
law abiding se must off iPod rallies. the military are train to kill.iPod is a terrorist group with propaganda blv by unlearned sympathizers.
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by bigfish3k: 10:00am On Sep 09, 2017
ExInferis:

chest beating again
war that Britain and Egypt fought for u

did the hausa Fulani ever believe that payback time will be after 50yrs? but its happening now with book haram
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by bigfish3k: 10:04am On Sep 09, 2017
tsdarkside:

we nigerians are tired of warning you...we used 2years to warn you but you only insulted us back than say thank you...

warning us to be subservient to u abi! , while u cheat us
book haram is already revenging for us
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by tsdarkside(m): 10:07am On Sep 09, 2017
you nigerians should make una selfs ready.......war is coming...!!!!

wheather nigeria will become like somalia or south sudan,,,that i dont know..

it depends on how the nigerian authorities handle the matter...but,i know nigeria will not disintegrate after the brouhahas and bloodshed.....

well....whatever....
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by tsdarkside(m): 10:09am On Sep 09, 2017
bigfish3k:

warning us to be subservient to u abi! , while u cheat us
book haram is already revenging for us

why dont you people pack your things and leave africa??...

what are you people trying to prove??
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by tsdarkside(m): 10:11am On Sep 09, 2017
bigfish3k:

chest beating again

did the hausa Fulani ever believe that payback time will be after 50yrs? but its happening now with book haram

we bought the weapons from Britain and Egypt,yes...but weapons only dont garantie victory in battle....

we nigerians beat the hell out of you...it seems igbos suffer under amnesia...

thats why una like amnesia international so much.....
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by bigfish3k: 10:16am On Sep 09, 2017
tsdarkside:

why dont you people pack your things and leave africa??...

what are you people trying to prove??

another quit notice threat, hope its not ur tribe that created us

is that a solution to the cheating I complained about? quit notice!!!!
am shocked. this time around na African quit notice
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by bigfish3k: 10:20am On Sep 09, 2017
tsdarkside:

we bought the weapons from Britain and Egypt,yes...but weapons only dont garantie victory in battle....

we nigerians beat the hell out of you...it seems igbos suffer under amnesia...

thats why una like amnesia international so much.....

there were also their foot soldiers from Britain and egypt
amnesty international that seeks that protects us against killers...... yes we will like them
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by Yyeske(m): 10:44am On Sep 09, 2017
bamite:
And you think if not because of buhari as an individual, hausa fulani would have gotten any chance of presidency?

After buhari make we see the northern bastard wey go come open mouth campaign again
Just be praying that other Nigerians will ever trust and vote any Igbo man for president, all because of IPOB miscreants
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by Yyeske(m): 10:46am On Sep 09, 2017
Zulu212:
Then should goan dance in bornu state..mad
Ipob wants the SE to be another Bornu so all join
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by Yyeske(m): 10:48am On Sep 09, 2017
myright:
why should there be? Who will attack who? Don't we have the right to organise rally?
Try trash during EGWU EKE part 2 and try any rallies.
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by Yyeske(m): 10:55am On Sep 09, 2017
tsdarkside:

Easy bros, I can understand the vexation but what do you say about people like us who are igbos and living in the SE, I warned all along too.
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by tsdarkside(m): 11:02am On Sep 09, 2017
Yyeske:
Easy bros, I can understand the vexation but what do you say about people like us who are igbos and living in the SE, I warned all along too.

yea...i know their are igbos like you too..i know that....ipob want the all world to believe all igbos are behind them..whats not realy true..

i realy dont know how you wan handle your own people..i realy dont know..the only thing i can tell you is to bring your self to saftey...

because when the wahala starts a bullet doesnt care who it hits....
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by tsdarkside(m): 11:11am On Sep 09, 2017
bigfish3k:

another quit notice threat, hope its not ur tribe that created us

is that a solution to the cheating I complained about? quit notice!!!!
am shocked. this time around na African quit notice

you neva see anything...infact,leave the entire planet!!!!...

you igbos always boost around how better looking you are and your shitt dont stink...

if you are that smart,build rockets and leave the planet!!!......mbok...
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by Yyeske(m): 11:23am On Sep 09, 2017
tsdarkside:

yea...i know their are igbos like you too..i know that....ipob want the all world to believe all igbos are behind them..whats not realy true..

i realy dont know how you wan handle your own people..i realy dont know..the only thing i can tell you is to bring your self to saftey...

because when the wahala starts a bullet doesnt care who it hits....
Speechless here I tell you
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by ExInferis(m): 11:25am On Sep 09, 2017
bigfish3k:

chest beating again

Boko Haram killed lots of your christian brothers and displaced millions. Isn't your gloating self-defeating?

And if Egypt and Britain fought for us, why didn't anyone fight for you? Is it because yours was, and forever will be, a lost cause? Is it because igboes are vermins and the whole world wants them exterminated?

Even the jews have forsaken you.

You stand alone.

And you'll perish alone.
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by oyatz(m): 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
The exercise doesn't involve the South south and the South south aren't crying marginalization upandan, after all one of them was President for about 5years until 2 years ago.

Billyonaire:
The Northern, sorry Nigeria military is waging fear mongering operations. Same old school tactics in a very advanced world. You can not continue to manufacture fear and use fear as a weapon of control.

The SS/SE are under siege already, and the people have been pushed close to the wall. Operations Python ? Why not Stage Operations 'Nama' to dislodge the Fulani Herdsmen ?

You have just 150,000 soldiers, and instead of using them against Boko Haram, you move them to SE to continue to torture the Biafran-Nigerians.

When the youths of that location are tired and ready to die, then the peaceful agitations will metamorphose to armed suicide. That is the birth of suicide bombing and terrorism. We must stop manufacturing terrorism and oppressing the people of SE/SS.

You can not continue to muscle the people into obedience. Patriotism is not forced, it is earned.

I am warning Northern Army to retreat back to the barracks and not take over the duties of the Police.

Silly slaves in uniforms.
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by bigfish3k: 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2017
ExInferis:

Boko Haram killed lots of your christian brothers and displaced millions. Isn't your gloating self-defeating?

And if Egypt and Britain fought for us, why didn't anyone fight for you? Is it because yours was, and forever will be, a lost cause? Is it because igboes are vermins and the whole world wants them exterminated?

Even the jews have forsaken you.

You stand alone.

And you'll perish alone.

our generation has come to correct that devils propaganda u used to lure very selfish Britain
this time around the jews are for us, they have seen the naked truth as against ur lies, even ur allies in the middle belt and northern Christians have seen the truth the wouldn't be with u again. remember what ur herdsmen are doing to them
ur religion have the highest 95% of deaths from book boys and it shall be increased as far as u wish my tribe death by ur soldiers
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by bigfish3k: 7:34pm On Sep 12, 2017
tsdarkside:

you neva see anything...infact,leave the entire planet!!!!...

you igbos always boost around how better looking you are and your shitt dont stink...

if you are that smart,build rockets and leave the planet!!!......mbok...

u can create ur own human beings and order them where to live.
please who arrogated godly powers to u, hope am not chatting with a demon?
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by tsdarkside(m): 7:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
bigfish3k:

u can create ur own human beings and order them where to live.
please who arrogated godly powers to u, hope am not chatting with a demon?

na unclean spirit things.... grin
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by ExInferis(m): 12:39am On Sep 13, 2017
bigfish3k:

our generation has come to correct that devils propaganda u used to lure very selfish Britain
this time around the jews are for us, they have seen the naked truth as against ur lies, even ur allies in the middle belt and northern Christians have seen the truth the wouldn't be with u again. remember what ur herdsmen are doing to them
ur religion have the highest 95% of deaths from book boys and it shall be increased as far as u wish my tribe death by ur soldiers

Lols what a deluded little impotent fukk.

The jews denounced your laughable claims.

The ND militants and the sneaky so-called middle belt christians may blow hot and cold, but when the shiit hits the fan they're nowhere to be seen while you fukks take the bullet.

You've always died alone and you'll always die alone.

The NA is currently laying siege to your Kanu's shrine. Where are your middlebelters and militants?

They're cowering in the cozy confines of their enclaves, emerging only to utter tepid indignation to soothe you insufferable fukks while you do the dying.
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by bigfish3k: 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2017
ExInferis:

Lols what a deluded little impotent fukk.

The jews denounced your laughable claims.

The ND militants and the sneaky so-called middle belt christians may blow hot and cold, but when the shiit hits the fan they're nowhere to be seen while you fukks take the bullet.

You've always died alone and you'll always die alone.

The NA is currently laying siege to your Kanu's shrine. Where are your middlebelters and militants?

They're cowering in the cozy confines of their enclaves, emerging only to utter tepid indignation to soothe you insufferable fukks while you do the dying.

am not telling u that they will fight for us, but they will not also fight for u this time around the way they helped swell ur army those days. but now equation will be balanced, no assist from them like before, so this time around we wouldn't die alone instead ur people will die more, we have the Christian benue as our shock absorber because they will no longer support u. am very happy that no igboland is sharing boundary with u people. go ur way and maintain ur lane, am still wondering whats wrong in that

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content / Olisa Metuh To Drag EFCC To Court, Refuses To Eat Or Drink / Oshiomhole In Benin City Despite Arrest Order Issued By Obaseki (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.