Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East (31621 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance / Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 3 In South-East, Warns Pro-Biafra Agitators / Army In Free Medical Outreach In Ebonyi(part Of Python Dance 2)pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by MTKbudapest(m): 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
kettykin:

deploying the military to an area where there are Unarmed citizens for that matter , i just pray Igbos for the sake of women and children and the Aged will never be tempted to pick up Arms

with this development they must surely pick up arms and maybe thats how Biafra would be achieved since buhari cannot use a peaceful method.
We are about to witness the second civil war in this country and i hope we are all ready, but i'm praying earnestly against it.

1 Like

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by bamite(m): 6:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
fk001:

IPOB sympathizer
Nothing like that. I don't recall ipob killing any body, so why the excessive force? meanwhile they are ignoring the middle belt that is under seige by marauding fulani killer herdsmen.
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by tsdarkside(m): 6:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
kettykin:

what blood did Nigeria shed to get independence, much as i dont want crises in the East bacause no one wants burning the houses of innocent civilians and damaging the limbs of septugenrians and destroying the farmlands of innocent farmers all in the name of combat

ohh my...looook...you cant have a nation in a nation.....it doesnt work no were in the world...

i see ipob like a ponzi scheme like mmm.....but the difference is,you dont only loose money,but you loose lifes too...

4 Likes

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by tsdarkside(m): 6:09pm On Sep 08, 2017
bamite:
Nothing like that. I don't recall ipob killing any body, so why the excessive force? meanwhile they are ignoring the middle belt that is under seige by marauding fulani killer herdsmen.

this is what jonathan tried too and boko became stronger and stronger in the north...

you can forget it that a retired general like buhari will make the same mistake like jonathan....

1 Like

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by oluwazoba: 6:10pm On Sep 08, 2017
brainpulse:
Go tell the military all these trash in the barracks. Meanwhile vacancy for the post of IPODs target practice for Nigeria army is currently available. Kindly go to 23 Nweka road Aba
fool idiot oloriburukwu omoale, Biafra will kill you idiot.
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by oluwazoba: 6:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
EponOjuku:
You should watch their elders who couldn't condemn Kanu come out to condemn the Army.
go and hug transformer.
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by Ngozi123(f): 6:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
The pro-secession movement has grown too large and popular amongst the people of the South-East for the army to be able to control it. Senselessly killing unarmed IPOB members and passers by will not endear the Nigerian Army to South-Easterners- all it will do is make IPOB even more popular. They should learn from their previous mistakes undecided.

4 Likes

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by oluwazoba: 6:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
lathrowinger:
Like play play, this zombies are finally ready for the Igbos... no wonder they've buying weapons. Naija wif wahala. I wish Ipob goodluck
thanks man, let dem come we are ready for the gabaris.
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by fk001(m): 6:15pm On Sep 08, 2017
bamite:

IPOB are secretly re enforcing themselves, they need to be put into halt.

About Fulani issue, mind you not all Fulani's are killers, in fact the killers doesn't stay in town or cities they live in a remote Bushes or they wander.

And the Fulani case started since Obj was president, this administration has nothing to do with it.

1 Like

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by EponOjuku: 6:15pm On Sep 08, 2017
oluwazoba:
go and hug transformer.

Don't worry, Hausa Fulani soldiers are going to give you guys a crash course on home training and cure your madness at the same time.

2 Likes

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by proudlyYoruba(m): 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2017
Cyynthia:
No be only python dance, involve cobra and anaconda dance join.
Very senseless and stupid govt shooting themselves on the leg since time immemorial.

Who doesn't know that all these Python and cockroach dance are because of Ipob activities in Ibo land ?

I foresee mass boycott of Nov election which Nnamdi KANU is really praying for. Nigeria government should send more troops to Ibo land because that's what Igbos are praying for too. Only intelligent people will understand where I am heading to.
Nnamdi Kanu indeed is a great strategist that's why Nig govt has been falling into his trap since 2015.
Nigeria is fighting a lost battle.
This is the first time you are making sense
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by tsdarkside(m): 6:18pm On Sep 08, 2017
and who can garantie us that those following cownunu are not thiefs,murderers,bandits,rapists and such??.....

we should see only the name ipob that is agitating peacefuly....what about their members....does cownunu realy have control over all ipob members....i dont think sooo....last i checked,blacks dont like halfcasts...and cownunu is a halfcast...this criminals will use the halfcast to commit crimes so that to get access to easy money...honest work is hard....
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by EponOjuku: 6:23pm On Sep 08, 2017
juszoe82:
If they like they should stage operation python jump is their business but they should be careful so as not to do something that will change the whole story because we are watching them,they should not do any strange act on our soil. The are called army because they are there to make peace but they should not try any genocide this time as what is different between them and civilians is their uniform and weapon.People can easily take up weapons when provoked which we are trying as much as possible to avoid. I will advice FG of nigeria to swallow their ego and conduct referendum/transparent restructuring so as to address all these issues before things will get out of control. Sending the whole troop in the world to SE will not change the agitation.. My contribution for now till further notice.

Lmao. Special Adviser to the Federal Government, weh done sir!

In trying to dribble others, you've ended up dribbling yourselves. You'll all bear the consequences of your foolishness.

The Nigerian Army is not fighting Biafrans or Igbos, they are there for criminals. Hence, only criminals should be afraid.

3 Likes

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by EponOjuku: 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
kettykin:

deploying the military to an area where there are Unarmed citizens for that matter , i just pray Igbos for the sake of women and children and the Aged will never be tempted to pick up Arms

You didn't know you had women and children when Kanu was threatening the government of Nigeria?

You were deaf when he threatened to kill Yoruba pastors?

You were in coma when he referred to Igbos against Biafra as pigs and idiots?

I pray ipob picks up arms. It makes the job of the army faster and easier. They'll tell the story to their 10th generations.

6 Likes

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by luluman: 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
chinoxstock:
Hahaha.

Let them come! Nothing dey happen.
Your type will hide when something begins to happen.

3 Likes

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
They just woke up a trouble
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
Cyynthia:
No be only python dance, involve cobra and anaconda dance join.
Very senseless and stupid govt shooting themselves on the leg since time immemorial.

Who doesn't know that all these Python and cockroach dance are because of Ipob activities in Ibo land ?

I foresee mass boycott of Nov election which Nnamdi KANU is really praying for. Nigeria government should send more troops to Ibo land because that's what Igbos are praying for too. Only intelligent people will understand where I am heading to.
Nnamdi Kanu indeed is a great strategist that's why Nig govt has been falling into his trap since 2015.
Nigeria is fighting a lost battle.
Make una boycott or girlcott na,that will be a plus for buhari government, already an Hausa man is a commissioner of police in Abia state,buhari will appoint another Hausa man as a military administrator,during his regime many of your kinsmen will be sent to their early grave.

We go see who go laugh last.

1 Like

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by lawsta(m): 6:30pm On Sep 08, 2017
Nnamdg Kanu, if u are really a dare-devil, conven a rally now.
some are saying u will be dealt with by d dancing python, oya prove them wrong.
or are u a coward? ohhh, u are d biggest coward.
u dare not make public appearance now, sebi u were saying somebody will die in london, u can now see dat d person was simply applying wisdom on how to deal with u n u thought u are powerful. oya come flex u tiny BSS muscle with d python. am quite sure d fight wont last than a day before u are handpicked like a snail.

1 Like

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by tsdarkside(m): 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
AntiIPOB:
Make una boycott or girlcott na,that will be a plus for buhari government, already an Hausa man is a commissioner of police in Abia state,buhari will appoint another Hausa man as a military administrator,during his regime many of your kinsmen will be sent to their early grave.

We go see who go laugh last.

its seems the joke is over after trying to reason with them for 2years...

let them deal with the nigerian military alone...

all tribes should stay away from ipob....

1 Like

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by myright: 6:33pm On Sep 08, 2017
I trust my leader, Nnamdi KANU to call for a rally in Onitsha in 2weeks time. The zoo army should wait for us we are coming to Onitsha.
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by tsdarkside(m): 6:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
myright:
I trust my leader, Nnamdi KANU to call for a rally in Onitsha in 2weeks time. The zoo army should wait for us we are coming to Onitsha.

look....your moving around in nigeria and messing around is garanted under the nigerian constitution...

overdo it!!!!.....and you will get a bullet..!!!!
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by bamite(m): 6:38pm On Sep 08, 2017
fk001:

IPOB are secretly re enforcing themselves, they need to be put into halt.

About Fulani issue, mind you not all Fulani's are killers, in fact the killers doesn't stay in town or cities they live in a remote Bushes or they wander.

And the Fulani case started since Obj was president, this administration has nothing to do with it.
That is a baseless accusation against ipob. There's no where we have heard of a bomb manufacturing site being discovered any where in the SE or even any cache of weapons found. But it is a known fact that fulani herdsmen are openly armed and dangerous and our security agencies don't bother to blink an eyelid.

2 Likes

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by NothingDoMe: 6:39pm On Sep 08, 2017
BluntBoy:

grin We shall see about that.
grin grin grin
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by Ikechuob: 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2017
Do the Niggeria government think this would stop NK and IPOB? How dumb is Buhari and his administration seriously? Do this administration even sat for a second to listen to what NK and Radio Biafra says to the people? The so called "brainwashing and lies" you screech he gives, literally just proved one of their "brainwashing" accurate along with the several they've done in the past. You keep telling people "he's a scammer, he's lying to you" but yet keep doing everything he said you would do.

Quote me on this: IPOB is about to get more sympathizers in SE as well Nnamdi Kanu popularity is about to skyrocket some more.

Never seen a nation and government that's dumber than dumb. End up proving Nnamdi Kanu accurate with each pitiful attempt to "cull him."

Dumbasses

Anyway after they done with their python dance, they should tell us how well the crocodile smile went.

4 Likes

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by scantee(m): 6:42pm On Sep 08, 2017
egwu anaghi atu afo oburu uzo....ha bia ba na anyi noo chim chim ndi ara
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by enemybulldozer(m): 6:47pm On Sep 08, 2017
fulanmafia:
Interesting development aimed at securing the lives and properties of law abiding and patriotic Nigerians in the East from the antics of criminals and trouble makers masked as peaceful agitators.

Oya stone-headed iPods put on ya dancing shoes...DJ Buratai is about to play some rock and roll wink

Meanwhile, Kanu and his group are working tirelessly for total dismemberment of the zoo. Zoogerian boys scout are wasting their time.
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by bamite(m): 6:47pm On Sep 08, 2017
tsdarkside:

this is what jonathan tried too and boko became stronger and stronger in the north...

you can forget it that a retired general like buhari will make the same mistake like jonathan....

There's a growing resentment against the hausa/fulani in the middle belt and it's only a matter of time before all hell is let lose on them.

Their nepotism and islamic extremism is seriously fuelling the hatred for them. They're Muslims among other ethnic groups in the north,but you never hear them formenting troubles except hausa/fulanis.
The case of mambilla forest in taraba is just one that is publicised, they're are other cases of killings of fulanis that the media does not even carry, it is a matter of time before it becomes full blown war against them.

2 Likes

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by fk001(m): 6:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
bamite:

That is a baseless accusation against ipob. There's no where we have heard of a bomb manufacturing site being discovered any where in the SE or even any cache of weapons found. But it is a known fact that fulani herdsmen are openly armed and dangerous and our security agencies don't bother to blink an eyelid.

If the army ask you to lead them or show them Fulani herdsmen that you have seen with dangerous arms, will you do that?

Yours too is a baseless accusation against Fulani, the Fulani's that you often see were not the killers.

1 Like

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by tsdarkside(m): 6:53pm On Sep 08, 2017
bamite:

There's a growing resentment against the hausa/fulani in the middle belt and it's only a matter of time before all hell is let lose on them.

Their nepotism and islamic extremism is seriously fuelling the hatred for them. They're Muslims among other ethnic groups in the north,but you never hear them formenting troubles except hausa/fulanis.
The case of mambilla forest in taraba is just one that is publicised, they're are other cases of killings of fulanis that the media does not even carry, it is a matter of time before it becomes full blown war against them.

you wish....you are christian...you are the biggest problem...

you dont know that boko began as a afront against christians?...

christianity is messed up.....christianity is the biggest problem in the world not islam...

the things you christians do now a days is haram....
Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by bamite(m): 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
fk001:

If the army ask you to lead them or show them Fulani herdsmen that you have seen with dangerous arms, will you do that?

Yours too is a baseless accusation against Fulani, the Fulani's that you often see were not the killers.

Did they ask me before they decided to roll all their tanks and guns to the SE?
Why cant they do thesame thing for the MB against the fulani herdsmen?

Don't they have intelligence officers to fish out the perpetrators of the heinous crimes commited daily and their sponsors?

Maybe you should take a stroll down to benue where I'm from or plateau or tarraba or southern kaduna and ask the average youth what he feels about the hausa/fulani, then you will understand the growing resentment for those folks.

It's just a matter of time before a full blown genocide will start from the MB against the hausa/fulani

2 Likes

Re: Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 2 In South East by bamite(m): 7:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
tsdarkside:

you wish....you are christian...you are the biggest problem...

you dont know that boko began as a afront against christians?...

christianity is messed up.....christianity is the biggest problem in the world not islam...

the things you christians do now a days is haram....

You're probably confused and don't know what you're talking about.
I've stated the facts and reality on ground. If you push a goat to the wall, it will be forced to bite.

Go to jos and ask the Muslims there howfar. Ciao!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sheikh Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Bombing / Lagos To Introduce Cable Cars For Mass Transportation. / Samuel Ortom 60th Birthday: Throwback Photo Of Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.