Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Bobrisky Invites His Friends And Fans At His Birthday Bash - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bobrisky Invites His Friends And Fans At His Birthday Bash (1074 Views)

Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him / Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Invites His Friends And Fans At His Birthday Bash by kelvinpoidevin: 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
bleaching cream expert and male crossdresser visits his friends and fans to his birthday bash happening at club DNA victoria island lagos.
date:9/9/2017

1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Invites His Friends And Fans At His Birthday Bash by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
Smh
Re: Bobrisky Invites His Friends And Fans At His Birthday Bash by herdeythoun(f): 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
lolxxx
Re: Bobrisky Invites His Friends And Fans At His Birthday Bash by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
kai . wasted soul!!!
Re: Bobrisky Invites His Friends And Fans At His Birthday Bash by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 08, 2017
Oga Ju
Re: Bobrisky Invites His Friends And Fans At His Birthday Bash by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
vingeophysicist:
kai . wasted soul!!!
The road of life is Rocky and you may stumble too
'Cos while you are pointing fingers someone else is judging you....
-Bob Marley.

Mind your business now.... So you're not a wasted soul àbí?
Re: Bobrisky Invites His Friends And Fans At His Birthday Bash by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
OrestesDante:

The road of life is Rocky and you may stumble too

'Cos while you are pointing fingers someone else is judging you....

-Bob Marley.

Mind your business now.... So you're not a wasted soul àbí?
Gay advocate weydonsir
Re: Bobrisky Invites His Friends And Fans At His Birthday Bash by AngelicDamsel(f): 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
kelvinpoidevin:
bleaching cream expert and male crossdresser visits his friends and fans to his birthday bash happening at club DNA victoria island lagos.
date:9/9/2017

What is this!!!

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Invites His Friends And Fans At His Birthday Bash by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2017
grin grin
Jacksparr0w1207:
Gay advocate weydonsir
Re: Bobrisky Invites His Friends And Fans At His Birthday Bash by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 08, 2017
Re: Bobrisky Invites His Friends And Fans At His Birthday Bash by muller101(m): 6:54pm On Sep 08, 2017
Enough ass holes will be slaughtered
Re: Bobrisky Invites His Friends And Fans At His Birthday Bash by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 08, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Gay advocate weydonsir

I'm not a gay advocate read in between the lines Sir!
Re: Bobrisky Invites His Friends And Fans At His Birthday Bash by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
this will be how the club will look at peak hrs of the night....

Re: Bobrisky Invites His Friends And Fans At His Birthday Bash by EmperorLee(m): 7:37pm On Sep 08, 2017
F**k Bobbyriky
F**k Op
F**k who ever gives him it publicity, albeit good or bad.
Re: Bobrisky Invites His Friends And Fans At His Birthday Bash by secondincommand: 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2017
Only if u wanna get ur ass bleeped.....

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Invites His Friends And Fans At His Birthday Bash by anthony533(m): 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
If i have the privilege to meet this guy i will beat him to stupor angry

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Invites His Friends And Fans At His Birthday Bash by akintadetope(m): 8:46pm On Sep 08, 2017
anthony533:
If i have the privilege to meet this guy i will beat him to stupor angry

lol
Re: Bobrisky Invites His Friends And Fans At His Birthday Bash by businessman7(m): 2:53am On Sep 09, 2017
I would have chance to check his private part if it contains balls or hole cool

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught Raping His Girlfriend's Identical Twin / . / Caption This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.