Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,493 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

The Middle Path - Religion (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Middle Path (108888 Views)

Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why / A Woman Photographs Something Amazing From An Airplane In The Middle Of A Storm / How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (82) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Middle Path by lekkie073(m): 6:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
iRyan:
can they be finished under week?
possible if u have the time.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 6:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
lekkie073:
and to further buttress ur point I will advice anyone who wishes to know more about life after death to read up 'three lives' by lobsang rampa
Mia Caro Sarassine says Rampa is a fraud.
Re: The Middle Path by Ranchhoddas: 6:22pm On Oct 21, 2017
analice107:

lolzzzzzzz, Yeah, cross yourself a billion times, but know that when you grow old enough to have a chic, you can only wish.
You have a good sense of humor.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 6:22pm On Oct 21, 2017
SoapAndSponge:
Hello Ana

I wish I had it in me to send a matching reply.
Definitely sometime in the near future, I hope.
I have quite a number up my sleeves and I find it hard concentrating, so pardon, will ya?
wink

Okay Soapy.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
SoapAndSponge:
Sarassin!
cheesy
Hiyaasmileysmiley

I get your point.

But I'm curious.
I once read from a grail adherent that souls that die with some form of sin or baggage to deal with...for example, those who do not believe in God,, will likely be in some hellish darkness for a while, till they realize that they need God.
For some of these souls, it could take eons, while for some,, very short time.

It all depends on how they have lived on this plane.

Now as regards suicidals, do they have to be reborn and go through life again and again till they learn this lesson, or do they remain in a particular state till they realize the folly in their actions, with intentions to make amends,, at which point the divine now sees fit to give them another chance at living to correct their mistakes on this plane?

oh lawd, help him understand my yappings. grin

Your views please smiley
My Mia Caro will understand you perfectly.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
SoapAndSponge:

How do you define a child, pray tell.
A child is someone still under tutelage. Still under the care of others.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by lekkie073(m): 6:30pm On Oct 21, 2017
analice107:

Mia Caro Sarassine says Rampa is a fraud.
a fraud doesn't mean he is fake in totality. but I know u r just here to amuse urself
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2017
lekkie073:
to be honest, after a long while in the work I came to see rampa as not being a bonafide adept of occult lores.
but that's after several years of engaging in esoteric learning.
I guess u too would at some point in time read one or two of his books before u could conclude dat he was a 'fraud'

I think he gave the game away when he claimed that he transmigrated his soul being that of a Tibetan Lama whose body had broken down into that of a specially agreed Englishman named Hoskin who had agreed to relinquish his body, i.e die. It would make him the only man in the history of existence to transmigrate his soul into the body of a living person.

Not even Jesus Christ made that claim. Still people will believe whatever they wish.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
lekkie073:
a fraud doesn't mean he is fake in totality. but I know u r just here to amuse urself
You don't understand, i was into Rampa big time. When i met sarassin here and began reading him, i saw most of what he said in line with Rampa's, i mentioned Rampa, that's when he said i shd'nt take Rampa seriously. And, he said it here again.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
iRyan:
I get a week off from work at the wake of the coming month and I'd wanna spend this one in solitude with loads of tranquil and quiescence. sarassin how can I make the most out of this short time frame as per going on a spiritual journey
what spiritual milestone do you think can be reached under a week for a beginner.

A week is not an awfully long time, but I would pick up a meditative practice coupled with pranayama. Learn the basics of transcendental meditation, it is a good place to start. Best wishes.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by Ranchhoddas: 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
analice107:

He is not old enough to run errants for my man, trust me. He knows me out of here and i know him too. He's a child.

Haba...
This is below the belt.
Re: The Middle Path by Kingstel(m): 6:55pm On Oct 21, 2017
analice107:

Lolzzzzzz
Hi, Sis!
Why are you no longer active on CharleyG's thread? lipsrsealed
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 7:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
Kingstel:

Hi, Sis!
Why are you no longer active on CharleyG's thread? lipsrsealed
My dearest. The thread became too much of dreams and dreams interpretations. If you have noticed, we complained about that, but it went on, some of us had to relax a bit. I still go in there to read you guys tho.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 21, 2017
analice107:

Okay Soapy.

Why does "Soapy" remind me of my amiable Vaseline crew members grin

Just call me SAS.
Re: The Middle Path by Kingstel(m): 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2017
Wow! I am now on the 95th page.
I wish there is a thread even more powerful than that one now.

Honestly, Today's Christians are very lazy. That's why wicked people are succeeding everywhere.

analice107:

My dearest. The thread became too much of dreams and dreams interpretations. If you have noticed, we complained about that, but it went on, some of us had to relax a bit. I still go in there to read you guys tho.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 8:01pm On Oct 21, 2017
Kingstel:
Wow! I am now on the 95th page.
I wish there is a thread even more powerful than that one now.

Honestly, Today's Christians are very lazy. That's why wicked people are succeeding everywhere.

You are right. Christians are lazy and careless.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 8:10pm On Oct 21, 2017
SoapAndSponge:

Why does "Soapy" remind me of my amiable Vaseline crew members grin
Just call me SAS.
Who are Vaseline crew members?
Okay SAS.
Re: The Middle Path by iamnlia(m): 8:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
Mr. Sarassin, are you familiar with Jataka Tattva?
I saw the e book and I'm curious.
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 21, 2017
SoapAndSponge:
Sarassin!
cheesy
Hiyaasmileysmiley

I get your point.

But I'm curious.
I once read from a grail adherent that souls that die with some form of sin or baggage to deal with...for example, those who do not believe in God,, will likely be in some hellish darkness for a while, till they realize that they need God.
For some of these souls, it could take eons, while for some,, very short time.

It all depends on how they have lived on this plane.

Now as regards suicidals, do they have to be reborn and go through life again and again till they learn this lesson, or do they remain in a particular state till they realize the folly in their actions, with intentions to make amends,, at which point the divine now sees fit to give them another chance at living to correct their mistakes on this plane?

oh lawd, help him understand my yappings. grin

Your views please smiley
Hi SAS

What I see from the little I know is that people who pass on can spend an inordinate amount of time in their own delusions and many in a hell of their own design according to their religious beliefs and awareness. Divine grace allows a gifted seer to peer beyond the veil and even sometimes to glimpse the abode of the gods. But a curtain falls beyond a certain point. Nobody dead or alive can tell us what goes on beyond the astral and the astral realm is virtually limitless. Also keep in mind that time is not necessarily linear in the astral so, this means that normal rules do not apply, time may pass or it may not. Supernatural beings like Angels will seemingly bend time to accede to our requests, our concepts of time are bound by our physicality, free of this time becomes fluid and malleable.

What is sure is that with the exception of a very select few and for reasons specific to humanity, souls that progress beyond the furthest curtain of the astral realm do not return to this plane, they go to what I can only describe as another reality, a non corporeal form of existence. I think the grail message like all other religious teaching is subjective, once a soul has passed on from the earthly plane it matters not how, what really matters is where next.

We may teach that suicides are somewhat punished or condemned to a cycle of wanderings simply to deter the act. Divine prerogatives are much greater. A great many sages of the past have simply faded away once their work was done.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
iamnlia:
Mr. Sarassin, are you familiar with Jataka Tattva?
I saw the e book and I'm curious.
No, I am not, sorry. Are you into Hinduism?
Re: The Middle Path by iamnlia(m): 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2017
Sarassin:

No, I am not, sorry. Are you into Hinduism?
No, I was just searching for texts on numerology and astrology before I came across the ebook.
I can't seem to find sefer yetzirah online, maybe I'm trying too hard.
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
Sarassin:

Hi SAS

I thank you.

I shall leave you be for now. tongue

Thank you for your time.
It's always a pleasure reading you.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
iamnlia:

No, I was just searching for texts on numerology and astrology before I came across the ebook.
I can't seem to find sefer yetzirah online, maybe I'm trying too hard.
Oh I see. I think you will find the sefer yetzirah online.
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
analice107:

Who are Vaseline crew members?

Okay SAS.

Smiles
You would have encountered them if you visited romance section of Nairaland.

Not to sound nosey.
I think you should apologise to Rancho.
That was really below the belt.

Do accept my kind regards.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 9:39pm On Oct 21, 2017
SoapAndSponge:

Smiles
You would have encountered them if you visited romance section of Nairaland.

Not to sound nosey.
I think you should apologise to Rancho.
That was really below the belt.

Do accept my kind regards.
Your handle is quite new, if you have been around you'd know our history. That guy owes me an apology not the other way round. I trusted him, he was on my WhatsApp, even when i discovered he was a kid, i still respected him and kept his friendship, but he betrayed me by giving out my personal details to a very crazy character in this forum, Otem. My name, contacts, photographs were were all plastered here. I still respond to him becos i can't afford to hate him. But for Christ, i wouldn't look at his corpse.
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
analice107:

Your handle is quite new, if you have been around you'd know our history. That guy owes me an apology not the other way round. I trusted him, he was on my WhatsApp, even when i discovered he was a kid, i still respected him and kept his friendship, but he betrayed me by giving out my personal details to a very crazy character in this forum, Otem. My name, contacts, photographs were were all plastered here. I still respond to him becos i can't afford to hate him. But for Christ, i wouldn't look at his corpse.

Ranchoddas?

Please, is this true?
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 21, 2017
analice107:

Really Analice? Having your picture and details plastered all over a public forum is tough. I am sorry to hear that.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 10:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
Sarassin:

Really Analice? Having your picture and details plastered all over a public forum is tough. I am sorry to hear that.
I'm serious. As a result of that many of the atheists here started using my pictures to open WhatsApp Chats, making it seem like i was having a discussion with a guy. They made it seem like I was interested in a guy and was propositioning him.

They screenshot the chats and posted them here.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 10:14pm On Oct 21, 2017
SoapAndSponge:

Ranchoddas?

Please, is this true?
He's been denying it, but Otem admited to have gotten the details from a friend on my WhatsApp, and no one else was on my WhatsApp from NL who wld do that.

I have forgiven him tho.
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
analice107:

He's been denying it, but Otem admited to have gotten the details from a friend on my WhatsApp, and no one else was on my WhatsApp from NL who wld do that.

I have forgiven him tho.

This is curious.
Don't worry.
I will say more when Rancho comes online.
Hopefully, he replies.
I doubt that Oteeeem was being truthful.

Or maybe I'm being too trusting, a MAJOR reason I don't take kindly to betrayal.
Re: The Middle Path by Ranchhoddas: 10:33pm On Oct 21, 2017
SoapAndSponge:

Ranchoddas?

Please, is this true?
You talked about sensing auras in a previous post and I remember reading somewhere that it is impossible to lie to a person who can sense auras as your aura will always give you away.

I categorically deny all her claims.
So can you tell if I'm lying.

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (82) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead / My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? / Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.