Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,021 members, 7,814,490 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

The Middle Path - Religion (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Middle Path (109168 Views)

Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why / A Woman Photographs Something Amazing From An Airplane In The Middle Of A Storm / How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (82) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 21, 2017
Ranchhoddas:

You talked about sensing auras in a previous post and I remember reading somewhere that it is impossible to lie to a person who can sense auras as your aura will always give you away.

I categorically deny all her claims.
So can you tell if I'm lying.

About that talk I made, I won't speak further, as doing so would mean parting with stuff I don't want here.

About the allegation, I'll brb.
Re: The Middle Path by Ranchhoddas: 10:40pm On Oct 21, 2017
Sarassin:

Really Analice? Having your picture and details plastered all over a public forum is tough. I am sorry to hear that.
Yeah it's bad. And when something bad happens to a person, they look for the easiest person to blame.
I was her own blame guy.

Do you know of a mystical way to tell if a person is lying remotely?
If you do please use it to tell this girl that she's very mistaken, if it's not a problem that is.

I am very sorry to involve you in this.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by adepeter2027(m): 10:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
Ranchhoddas:

Yeah it's bad. And when something bad happens to a person, they look for the easiest person to blame.
I was her own blame guy.

Do you know of a mystical way to tell if a person is lying remotely?
If you do please use it to tell this girl that she's very mistaken, if it's not a problem that is.

I am very sorry to involve you in this.
@embolden
Lmaoooooooo

Besides,
Lemme summon on the so called culprit

Cc otemsapien
Oya fall in
Re: The Middle Path by Ranchhoddas: 10:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
analice107:

He's been denying it, but Otem admited to have gotten the details from a friend on my WhatsApp, and no one else was on my WhatsApp from NL who wld do that.

I have forgiven him tho.
Stop being silly.

You cannot forgive a person for something he did not do.
I reject your forgiveness.

It is you who owes me an apology for false accusations.

2 Likes

Re: The Middle Path by adepeter2027(m): 10:48pm On Oct 21, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Analice is fond of accusing people wrongly and falsely.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by Ranchhoddas: 10:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
adepeter2027:

@embolden
Lmaoooooooo

Besides,

Cc otems apien
Oya fall in
Please let's not turn this to a circus. I am really upset that she had to bring this up again.

2 Likes

Re: The Middle Path by adepeter2027(m): 10:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Please let's not turn this to a circus. I am really upset that she had to bring this up again.
LoL

That's Analice for you. We had to disagree for us to agree, Albeit, we're now friends
Re: The Middle Path by OtemSapien: 10:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
adepeter2027:

@embolden
Lmaoooooooo

Besides,

Cc otemsapien
Oya fall in

Otem of truth, the son of god Atum is here, the threat to Yahweh, Allah and other bad gods has arrived. What's bubbling pls?
Re: The Middle Path by adepeter2027(m): 10:55pm On Oct 21, 2017
OtemSapien:

Otem of truth, the son of god Atum is here, the threat to Yahweh, Allah and other bad gods has arrived. What's bubbling pls?
Just start from page 65
Re: The Middle Path by OtemSapien: 10:56pm On Oct 21, 2017
adepeter2027:

Just start from page 65
sure sir, I'm loyal.
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 21, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Stop being silly.

Ana, you might wanna have a re-think.
I doubt Otem was being truthful about his source.
There are many variables to consider and until fully exhausted, we can't say really.

I have my doubts he's the one.
Re: The Middle Path by OtemSapien: 11:09pm On Oct 21, 2017
analice107:

Your handle is quite new, if you have been around you'd know our history. That guy owes me an apology not the other way round. I trusted him, he was on my WhatsApp, even when i discovered he was a kid, i still respected him and kept his friendship, but he betrayed me by giving out my personal details to a very crazy character in this forum, Otem. My name, contacts, photographs were were all plastered here. I still respond to him becos i can't afford to hate him. But for Christ, i wouldn't look at his corpse.

May Yahweh your god prosper and may I, Otem die tonight if truly Ranchoddas gave me your details or if I have ever spoken with him off nairaland before. But if not, may Yahweh your god decline and remain imprisoned for as I, god Otem, make the knowledge of God Almighty known to many. May prosperity be my portion if Ranchoddas didn't give me your details, but if he did, may poverty be my portion.
Lastly, if you are not a fraudster associate, may death be my portion tonight, else if you are a fraudster associate, may enjoyment, more funfilled life and sweetness be my portion.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by OtemSapien: 11:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
SoapAndSponge:

Ana, you might wanna have a re-think.
I doubt Otem was being truthful about his source.
There are many variables to consider and until fully exhausted, we can't say really.

I have my doubts he's the one.

I never told that lady I got my info from Ranchoddas, I don't know why she's busy criticizing the innocent person and supporting Samuel Ekwueme the thief. This life though undecided

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by OtemSapien: 11:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
analice107:

He's been denying it, but Otem admited to have gotten the details from a friend on my WhatsApp, and no one else was on my WhatsApp from NL who wld do that.

I have forgiven him tho.

Help me my people o!!!! I never said I got her details from a friend on her Whatsapp o. I only said I got her detail from a friend, datzall. The friend she and her scam groups have duped and dumped, yes, from her is where I got my details.
undecided

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 22, 2017
Otemsapien, Analice107, Ranchoddas, SAS

Please, can you guys bring this issue out of here. I wonder. You people have been discussing this issue for ages now. Why not just move on... This thread has already suffered from many dramas, dont start another one here. Ohh my gawdd

2 Likes

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 22, 2017
lekkie073:
a fraud doesn't mean he is fake in totality...
Hello dear,

This is in my opinion the problem with unguided spiritual quests. Most practioneers of the right path, engage in a spiritual pursuit from information they get on various books and articles and various spiritual authors and speakers they find here and there. Problem is, most of them, the very great majority of them are fake or superficial. People who know little or nothing about what they talk about.

Then, a person can go around in circles for many years believing he is making progress, whereas he is just wasting time with vain speculations and self delusions. I myself have been reading tons of books, and practicing from them, for almost a decade. Until the divine helped me find a proper guide, I made in one year or two the double of the progress and reached a fractional gnosis state, I could only dream about. Every true spiritual initiate would tell you, that most of these books are bullshit, but people would never believe, for they are written with so much drama passion and grandiloquence.

I used to receive instructions, graphs, sayings, proverbs, words in hebrew latin and unknown languages, from non corporeal entities which were trying to guide me. But I could never understand the meaning. Much later, it began to make sense to me, when I found a guide. Many of the things he said, where applications of these graphs, but I could never have understood then.

When a student is ready, life gives him a guide. It needs not be a guru - but a guide.

5 Likes

Re: The Middle Path by lekkie073(m): 7:53am On Oct 22, 2017
iamnlia:

No, I was just searching for texts on numerology and astrology before I came across the ebook.
I can't seem to find sefer yetzirah online, maybe I'm trying too hard.
send me ur email. I will send d sefer yetzirah to u. Dats my personal help to in d journey to ur enlightenment
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 8:59am On Oct 22, 2017
OtemSapien:
May Yahweh your god prosper and may I, Otem die tonight if truly Ranchoddas gave me your details or if I have ever spoken with him off nairaland before. But if not, may Yahweh your god decline and remain imprisoned for as I, god Otem, make the knowledge of God Almighty known to many. May prosperity be my portion if Ranchoddas didn't give me your details, but if he did, may poverty be my portion.
Lastly, if you are not a fraudster associate, may death be my portion tonight, else if you are a fraudster associate, may enjoyment, more funfilled life and sweetness be my portion.
You are dead already. Besides, all you did was make me more popular. You glorified my God more. You revealed my pretty face, yes pretty face. You wished i was a gagoul, it turns out i'm wonderfully made.

Be honoured i responded to you, because responding to you makes me feel like i stepped on shit on a rainy day.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 9:00am On Oct 22, 2017
LoJ:

Please, can you guys bring this issue out of here. I wonder. You people have been discussing this issue for ages now. Why not just move on... This thread has already suffered from many dramas, dont start another one here. Ohh my gawdd
I'm sorry about this. I'm out.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 9:01am On Oct 22, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Stop being silly.

What goes around, comes around. You sowed this seed of betrayal, you shall reap it, and it will be when you had forgotten this.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by iamnlia(m): 9:14am On Oct 22, 2017
lekkie073:
send me ur email. I will send d sefer yetzirah to u. Dats my personal help to in d journey to ur enlightenment
Hpotter0911@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: The Middle Path by Ranchhoddas: 11:03am On Oct 22, 2017
analice107:

What goes around, comes around. You sowed this seed of betrayal, you shall reap it, and it will be when you had forgotten this.
Whatever.
No further derailments.

Loon.
Re: The Middle Path by Ranchhoddas: 11:04am On Oct 22, 2017
LoJ:

Sorry.
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
analice107:

I have forgiven him tho.
Sigh! Analice, I'm not in any way trying to defend the accused, this is just a reminder that your contact details are still on this forum and in fact, you posted it yourself. Remember? Or do you want a link to the thread?
Re: The Middle Path by PastorAIO: 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2017
analice107:

I have forgiven him tho.

Why can't you ask the holy spirit to give you guidance on this matter? You can't limit the use of the spirit to unprovable theological mind gymnastics.

Or maybe it is the spirit that has informed you who the guilty party is.

also another thought..... If it is not Ranchoddas, .... if .... then you've got to consider the possibility that another of your trusted whatsapp friends, so trusted that you are not even able to consider them culpable now, is the culprit.
But it doesn't just stop there. That person is probably aware of all the brouhaha that is going on now and has decided to remain mute. Why? Is he mocking you?
anyway, I just thought I'd offer you some thoughts to keep you up at night.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2017
PastorAIO:

Why can't you ask the holy spirit to give you guidance on this matter? You can't limit the use of the spirit to unprovable theological mind gymnastics.

Or maybe it is the spirit that has informed you who the guilty party is.

also another thought..... If it is not Ranchoddas, .... if .... then you've got to consider the possibility that another of your trusted whatsapp friends, so trusted that you are not even able to consider them culpable now, is the culprit.
But it doesn't just stop there. That person is probably aware of all the brouhaha that is going on now and has decided to remain mute. Why? Is he mocking you?
anyway, I just thought I'd offer you some thoughts to keep you up at night.
Lolzzzzz, Well, there's nothing in your thoughts to keep me awake.

And, I wish there's something for someone to mock me about. I wish in all what has transpired there's something for me to be ashamed of.

I'm a Christian with an undeniable testimony. I was knocked down by satan, but i'm right up growing strong each day that passes. Is that what i should be ashamed of? No sir.

I'm not a thief, not a prostitute, i'm not a wanted criminal, even if I was any of these things, I'm a new creation right now, my sins are forgiven. Satan can't handle the fact that with all he has done, i still hold unto Christ tenaciously.

I preach Christ with zeal everywhere i go, and satan hates that, hence, uses his agents to smear me. But only fools can think that posting my name, pictures and stuff on the internet will deter me.

Just imagine the idiocy? My name is not a secret, it is my identity, shd i be ashamed that people knows my name?, i'm not leprous so i'm not shamed of how i look, my phone number is everywhere in the hands of strangers. If i wanted these facts hidden, i won't print Complimentary Cards and give out, i won't take pictures, and i won't have a name. Stupid.

Otem posted the pictures of my injured leg as if that's something i should be ashamed of. Well, i'm not, you know why? No one plans on getting into accidents, and i, like every normal human being got involved in an accident, the same accident which left people dead, but, for reasons i can never understand, i was spared.

For 10yrs, i went from dead to life, from fearing amputation to total recovery. Today God has restored me, and some crazy man will use that to spite me? No, that's idiotic. Who knows if he'll be involved in that same accident but won't have the chance i had?

So no, i'm not mocked. I did nothing wrong.

And, pls drop this. I only mentioned this to let SoapAndSponge know that i don't owe Rancho an apology. Seeds are meant to be sown, we are bound to reap them.

Rancho remember this, You shall surely reap what you sow, you may not reap where you sow, but surely, you'd reap what you sow.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 1:49pm On Oct 22, 2017
OliviaPope:
Sigh! Analice, I'm not in any way trying to defend the accused, this is just a reminder that your contact details are still on this forum and in fact, you posted it yourself. Remember? Or do you want a link to the thread?
And 5 of my very recent pictures are also there? Did i post my full name there too? Did you here Otem say a friend from my WhatsApp gave him my details? He hasn't denied getting my pictures from a friend which only Rancho was on my WhatsApp at the time.
Re: The Middle Path by PastorAIO: 2:18pm On Oct 22, 2017
you didn't respond to anything I said, but that's okay.

analice107:

Lolzzzzz, Well, there's nothing in your thoughts to keep me awake.

And, I wish there's something for someone to mock me about. I wish in all what has transpired there's something for me to be ashamed of.

I'm a Christian with an undeniable testimony. I was knocked down by satan, but i'm right up growing strong each day that passes. Is that what i should be ashamed of? No sir.

I'm not a thief, not a prostitute, i'm not a wanted criminal, even if I was any of these things, I'm a new creation right now, my sins are forgiven. Satan can't handle the fact that with all he has done, i still hold unto Christ tenaciously.

I preach Christ with zeal everywhere i go, and satan hates that, hence, uses his agents to smear me. But only fools can think that posting my name, pictures and stuff on the internet will deter me.

Just imagine the idiocy? My name is not a secret, it is my identity, shd i be ashamed that people knows my name?, i'm not leprous so i'm not shamed of how i look, my phone number is everywhere in the hands of strangers. If i wanted these facts hidden, i won't print Complimentary Cards and give out, i won't take pictures, and i won't have a name. Stupid.

Otem posted the pictures of my injured leg as if that's something i should be ashamed of. Well, i'm not, you know why? No one plans on getting into accidents, and i, like every normal human being got involved in an accident, the same accident which left people dead, but, for reasons i can never understand, i was spared.

For 10yrs, i went from dead to life, from fearing amputation to total recovery. Today God has restored me, and some crazy man will use that to spite me? No, that's idiotic. Who knows if he'll be involved in that same accident but won't have the chance i had?

So no, i'm not mocked. I did nothing wrong.

And, pls drop this. I only mentioned this to let SoapAndSponge know that i don't owe Rancho an apology. Seeds are meant to be sown, we are bound to reap them.

Rancho remember this, You shall surely reap what you sow, you may not reap where you sow, but surely, you'd reap what you sow.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
analice107:

And 5 of my very recent pictures are also there? Did i post my full name there too? Did you here Otem say a friend from my WhatsApp gave him my details? He hasn't denied getting my pictures from a friend which only Rancho was on my WhatsApp at the time.
And you conveniently ignored the possibility that otem could be lying?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 2:32pm On Oct 22, 2017
OliviaPope:
And you conveniently ignored the possibility that otem could be lying?
Yeah? And my pictures?
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 2:34pm On Oct 22, 2017
PastorAIO:
you didn't respond to anything I said, but that's okay.

You mean I didn't say what you wanted me to say?

Oh wait, you think i'm insisting that Rancho gave my pictures to Otem by guessing? I know he did.
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
analice107:

Yeah? And my pictures?
Do a google search on your name

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (82) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead / My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? / Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.