Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,469 members, 7,819,717 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

The Middle Path - Religion (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Middle Path (109580 Views)

Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why / A Woman Photographs Something Amazing From An Airplane In The Middle Of A Storm / How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
Chubhie:

I'm yet to understand why you took this personal. In truth, there's no need for the student/master dichotomy. All are in various levels of evolution.

Shared ideas? Yes. Which should be a two way traffic. Master/student dichotomy breeds abuse from both ends.
Hello,

I did not take it personal. Perhaps you did.

I was trying to "show" you why he left. Obviously you misread me and failed to read what was not written. I shall leave it at that.

Good day.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 19, 2018
Babacele:
yes ,MA'AT. It is my own way of asking if you are a Rosicrucian?
I get it.

I am not a Rosicrucian. I practice Tantra and hermetica. My first encounter with the arcane was through a Rosicrucian though smiley

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by Chubhie: 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2018
LoJ:

Hello,

I did not take it personal. Perhaps you did.

I was trying to "show" you why he left. Obviously you misread me and failed to read what was not written. I shall leave it at that.

Good day.
Your "showing" was based on same assumption you accused me of.

Let's just call it miscommunication from both ends and leave it at that.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by Babacele: 9:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
LoJ:

I get it.

I am not a Rosicrucian. I practice Tantra and hermetica. My first encounter with the arcane was through a Rosicrucian though smiley
it was obvious that you had a stint
Re: The Middle Path by MuttleyLaff: 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2018
princy80:
it appears, sarassin's account has been deactivated

Chubhie:
Yesterday was Billy.
Today sarassin. Tomorrow?
s.e.u.n what's going on? clients are jumping ship.

LotusFan:
End time...Will miss him so much embarassed cry cry

Chubhie:
I think he got overwhelmed.
To destroy a righteousman, Just give him one follower.

LoJ:
I believe it is unfair to make such an assumption, and more so to air it publicly.

Sarassin has decided to deactivate his account for reasons of his own.
I think it is something that everyone should understand and respect,
no matter how pained one feels, or if we believe we are entitled to an explanation.

Moreover, people are usually unable to look inwards and find there the reasons of their misfortune.
We tend to look for external reasons to explain circumstances, which is more often than not unproductive.
Perhaps the problem is not with sarassin, but with the people reading. Food for thought.

Finally, I would like to add that, life always places before each person a guide in one form or another.
When the student is ready, the master appears.
Therefore, there is actually never a shortage of masters, but a lack of "good" students.
So there is no reason to mourn over the absence of this particular person or the other.
There are more reasons to mourn over the shortage of disciplined and seeking students.

Greetings

Chubhie:
I'm yet to understand why you took this personal.
In truth, there's no need for the student/master dichotomy.
All are in various levels of evolution.

Shared ideas? Yes. Which should be a two way traffic.
Master/student dichotomy breeds abuse from both ends.
Sukeh. Sarassin has deactivated?

Nooooo. It was still active yesterday, when I read that "Cara Mia, it is "tradition" that Moses..." piece to Emmanystone.
That must have been one of his last posts, if its not the last.
Nah, this is fat finger or phoenix or the "other thing" things!

Hmm, unless, otherwise, if he really did deactivate
then, that right there, staring us in the face, is the self destruction of an ultimate warrior.

They say:
"Destroy what destroys you"
and so we have a self destruction of an ultimate warrior
I guess, Sarassin found out the need to self-destruct, in order to self-discover

On a different note, cowardice, among other things, got the better of Billyonaire,
he deactivated his account on a Saturday,
that is 24 hours earlier, than on the Sunday, he publicly declared as day he will deactivate

One wonders, if Billyonaire, could lie about his deactivation date, then what else has he lied about
and since one doesn't know for sure, what else Billyonaire, lied about
one further wonders, if any, at all, of all Billyonaire posted, was even true
or is all he posted just the consequences of overindulgence in Netflix
possibly watched "Altered Carbon" plus others and read too much into them.

Negative self-deception, entangled in a web of secrecy or misinformation
and the power of a guilty mind, always leads to self-destruction (i.e. deactivation)

Self-conceit, I've noticed, often too, leads to self destruction (i.e. deactivation)
Re: The Middle Path by Anas09: 11:04pm On Apr 19, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

Sukeh. Sarassin has deactivated?

Nooooo. It was still active yesterday, when I read that "Cara Mia, it is "tradition" that Moses..." piece to Emmanystone.
That must have been one of his last posts, if its not the last.
Nah, this is fat finger or phoenix or the "other thing" things!

Hmm, unless, otherwise, if he really did deactivate
then, that right there, staring us in the face, is the self destruction of an ultimate warrior.

They say:
"Destroy what destroys you"
and so we have a self destruction of an ultimate warrior
I guess, Sarassin found out the need to self-destruct, in order to self-discover

On a different note, cowardice, among other things, got the better of Billyonaire,
he deactivated his account on a Saturday,
that is 24 hours earlier, than on the Sunday, he publicly declared as day he will deactivate

One wonders, if Billyonaire, could lie about his deactivation date, then what else has he lied about
and since one doesn't know for sure, what else Billyonaire, lied about
one further wonders, if any, at all, of all Billyonaire posted, was even true
or is all he posted just the consequences of overindulgence in Netflix
possibly watched "Altered Carbon" plus others and read too much into them.

Negative self-deception, entangled in a web of secrecy or misinformation
and the power of a guilty mind, always leads to self-destruction (i.e. deactivation)

Self-conceit, I've noticed, often too, leads to self destruction (i.e. deactivation)
Wait, My Mia Caro has deactivated? What the Hell? Now i'm heart broken. Why will he do this to me?

Emmanystone has been banned for two months for speaking against homosexuality.

I saw his post but was too busy to read it. Oh me, oh My.
Re: The Middle Path by MuttleyLaff: 11:23pm On Apr 19, 2018
Anas09:
Wait, My Mia Caro has deactivated? What the Hell?
Now i'm heart broken. Why will he do this to me?

Emmanystone has been banned for two months for speaking against homosexuality.

I saw his post but was too busy to read it. Oh me, oh My.
I hope that you will take heart from knowing that he still fondly mentioned you in his last post and departing deactivation moment
Re: The Middle Path by Anas09: 11:30pm On Apr 19, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
I hope that you will take heart from knowing that he still fondly mentioned you in his last post and departing deactivation moment
This is really Sad. I feel like someone just died.

Pls if you ever feel done with this place, prepare me before closing the door. Don't do what sarassin just did, Pls.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by MuttleyLaff: 11:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
Anas09:
This is really Sad. I feel like someone just died.

Pls if you ever feel done with this place, prepare me before closing the door.
Don't do what sarassin just did, Pls.
I could be wrong, but at the back of mind I surely do think, he did
It's either him or an executor, who deactivated the Sarassin account

Well, I am not into deactivation
I am a firm believer in hinting or saying goodbyes
Re: The Middle Path by Anas09: 11:59pm On Apr 19, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
I could be wrong, but at the back of mind I surely do think, he did
It's either him or an executor, who deactivated the Sarassin account

Well, I am not into deactivation
I am a firm believer in hinting or saying goodbyes
You mean someone can deactivate a user's account against their wish? This is serious.

after almost a year, i was surprised my Moniker got resurrected today after like a thousandth attempts to login with it.

And, if Sarassin said good bye, i didn't get it.
Re: The Middle Path by MuttleyLaff: 12:23am On Apr 20, 2018
Anas09:
You mean someone can deactivate a user's account against their wish?
This is serious.
Nothing serious if you nominated the someone
The executor is there to carry out a will, was here and carried out Sarassin's intention or wish

Anas09:
after almost a year, i was surprised my Moniker got resurrected today after like a thousandth attempts to login with it.
I guess a somewhat book of remembrance was on your behalf opened up

Anas09:
And, if Sarassin said good bye, i didn't get it.
His last post was to you and about you.
Maybe Sarassin isnt good at explicitly saying goodbyes
Re: The Middle Path by hopefulLandlord: 12:54am On Apr 20, 2018
Sarassin deactivated? WTF?
Re: The Middle Path by Ranchhoddas: 6:26am On Apr 20, 2018
I am distraught. It was thrilling while it lasted though.
The master is gone.

We shall never see his like again...
Re: The Middle Path by Anas09: 10:31am On Apr 20, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
The executor is there to carry out a will, was here and carried out Sarassin's intention or wish

Let me come and go and read it again sef. cheesy
MuttleyLaff:

Let me come and go and read it again sef.
Re: The Middle Path by MizMyColi(f): 10:59am On Apr 20, 2018
modified

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by denziz: 11:44am On Apr 20, 2018
Sarssin will surely be missed,I enjoyed reading his comments and insights.Actually,I know they would come for him but nature doesn't leave vacuum.
Re: The Middle Path by hopefulLandlord: 12:01pm On Apr 20, 2018
denziz:
Sarssin will surely be missed,I enjoyed reading his comments and insights.Actually,I know they would come for him but nature doesn't leave vacuum.

How do you mean "They would come for him"? is there something he said I'm not aware of? did he say he was being threatened?
Re: The Middle Path by Anas09: 12:32pm On Apr 20, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

How do you mean "They would come for him"? is there something he said I'm not aware of? did he say he was being threatened?
He didn't give any hint that i know of. At least Billy gave us a heads up (and i didn't understand that one). This is not good.

One very few reasonable cool headed men we had here.
Re: The Middle Path by budaatum: 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2018
Anas09:

Emma..... has been banned for two months for speaking against homosexuality.
I doubt that's the reason she was banned. I've engaged with people "speaking against homosexuality" and they haven't been banned, as they rightly shouldn't. Are you certain there's no more to it than that?
Re: The Middle Path by Anas09: 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2018
budaatum:

I doubt that's the reason she was banned. I've engaged with people "speaking against homosexuality" and they haven't been banned, as they rightly shouldn't. Are you certain there's no more to it than that?
Yes, for this ban a reason was given.
Re: The Middle Path by budaatum: 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2018
Anas09:

Where?
Re: The Middle Path by hopefulLandlord: 1:06pm On Apr 20, 2018
Anas09:

He didn't give any hint that i know of. At least Billy gave us a heads up (and i didn't understand that one). This is not good.

One very few reasonable cool headed men we had here.

Which is why I'm asking what denziz meant by that post
Re: The Middle Path by budaatum: 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
Anas09:

Are you Emmanystone?
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 20, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

I think he refers to a coded post I made to Sarassin a few weeks ago, saying "they would come for him with full dose". But it was a purposely highly coded post meant for him only to understand. We usually speak in obscure terms. This was the post

LoJ:

Dearest, they are coming for You This time with full dose grin grin grin

But worry not, I will be protecting you cool

I can assure you he did not leave because of any threat from anybody. He decided to leave for reasons of his own, and I can guarantee you all that he is perfectly fine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by LotusFan: 2:02pm On Apr 20, 2018
LoJ:

Nobody came for Sarassin and he did not leave because of any threat from anybody. He decided to leave for reasons of his own, and I can guarantee you all that he is perfectly fine.

smiley wink smiley
Re: The Middle Path by Anas09: 4:52pm On Apr 20, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

well, a very close pal to him said, he deactivated himself for personal reasons.
Re: The Middle Path by kingdave(m): 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2018
U are so funny
sukkot:
not everyone born under a water sign will be an illuminated enlightened angelic being however all illuminated enlightened angelic beings will come under a water sign during the reincarnation in which they will be activated. so i am not saying everyone under a water sign is illuminated. hope that makes sense

you are a fire sign.

are you trying to tell me that you are an illuminated being ? because i am looking at all the topics you have created on nairaland and i can emphatically tell you that you are not lol. I also remember you being a huge jonathan goodluck supporter. Illuminated beings dont support thieves. however this fellow who created this thread could be one

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by geezyk(m): 9:16pm On Apr 21, 2018
When I'm just learning about this other world within our world..
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 9:07am On May 20, 2018
The Middle path is the most difficult path, in my opinion. It requires to achieve a state of equilibrium and continue to maintain it.

Right paths practioners, believing in noble ideals and virtue, see the world as white and pink. Though more numerous, they are usually outpowered by nasty men who do not hesitate to cheat and fraud as the end justifies the means, in their perception.

Left path threaders on the other hand, getting used to cheating crookery and all sorts of perversions, unconsciously enter a vicious circle of passions and Lust, like an ever hungry beast which ends up totally out of control.

Forcing the mutually repulsive Ying and yang side of life to come together into a state of equilibrium, liberates unfathomable divine energy. This is the Middle path.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 9:53am On May 20, 2018
In the practice of middle path mysteries, many are called few are chosen. The requirements to become a true mystic are simply too huge for a common individual. This is in my view the meaning of the saying

- there has been only one christian in history :Jesus Christ -

This simply means that very few people have ever really believed in the message of Jesus as related in the Bible. The demands are so high that people prefer to deceive themselves with some form of religion.

Fortunately not everyone is meant to be a Christian. Similarly not everyone can make it into the mysteries.

I intend to share the challenges that I face(d) in my initiatic journey.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by geezyk(m): 8:51pm On May 20, 2018
Thank you LoJ for reviving this thread, I still check innit everyday with the hope of seeing something new, tanks for this, hope you update soon.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by budaatum: 11:01pm On May 20, 2018
LoJ:
The Middle path is the most difficult path, in my opinion. It requires to achieve a state of equilibrium and continue to maintain it.

Right paths practioners, believing in noble ideals and virtue, see the world as white and pink. Though more numerous, they are usually outpowered by nasty men who do not hesitate to cheat and fraud as the end justifies the means, in their perception.

Left path threaders on the other hand, getting used to cheating crookery and all sorts of perversions, unconsciously enter a vicious circle of passions and Lust, like an ever hungry beast which ends up totally out of control.

Forcing the mutually repulsive Ying and yang side of life to come together into a state of equilibrium, liberates unfathomable divine energy. This is the Middle path.

Om Mani Pädme Hum

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (Reply)

My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? / Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed / Where Is 'Let The Poor Says I Am Rich' Written In The Bible-joel 3:10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.