Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

The Middle Path - Religion (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Middle Path (109324 Views)

Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why / A Woman Photographs Something Amazing From An Airplane In The Middle Of A Storm / How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (82) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Middle Path by Ranchhoddas: 7:32am On Mar 20, 2018
Sarassin:

Generally dreams are quite subjective and always best interpreted by the person who had the dream but generally slippers in a dream indicate an issue with comfort. This can translate into money matters and can be portentous, the key seems to be a "mis-match" of sorts, so if you were an exchange trader in any form of currency transactions for instance I would advise that you hedge your bets in the near future.
Ha...
It's clearer now.
Will do

Thanks again.
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 24, 2018
Hi Sarassin

I had a dream and in that dream i saw that a friend i used to know collected my blood using a syringe
A day before i had gone to see a GP for a blood sugar test which result was to come out the following day
What does that mean please ?
Id appreciate your response

Thanks
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 24, 2018
I also had a dream some weeks ago and in that dream i saw myself having numerous nipples with some hair at the tip.
All were lined up by each side of mine(Like 5 of them)
What does this mean please ?
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 24, 2018
Lastly Sarassin

This happened to me several years ago when i was still in the country
I saw two men checking to see my back head looking for a mark or something
They kept looking at themselves in astonishment wondering why i dont have a mark
Can you please interpret if you can

Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by MizMyColi(f): 7:33am On Mar 25, 2018
I have just come across a quote that seems to literally pierce my heart.
Why that is, I do not know.
I am almost at the point of tears.

"I exist, not to be loved and admired, but to love and act. It is not theduty of those around me to love me. Rather, it is my duty to be concerned about the world, about man" - Janus Korczak

I cannot even bring myself to read it again because it resonates, so, so deeply.

This, to me, is the summation of existence. this is what it means to have truly lived.
Everything else is secondary.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 25, 2018
MizMyColi:

"I exist, not to be loved and admired, but to love and act. It is not theduty of those around me to love me. Rather, it is my duty to be concerned about the world, about man" - Janus Korczak

I cannot even bring myself to read it again because it resonates, so, so deeply.

This, to me, is the summation of existence. this is what it means to have truly lived.
Is that why you want to cry?
Re: The Middle Path by MizMyColi(f): 7:45am On Mar 25, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Is that why you want to cry?

Your question sounds unclear.
Do you mind going deeper?
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2018
MizMyColi:

kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Middle Path by MizMyColi(f): 6:33pm On Mar 25, 2018
Mindfulness:

kiss kiss kiss

I am that I am smiley

Love youuuu.

Did you get my message yet?
Re: The Middle Path by kkins25(m): 5:26pm On Apr 06, 2018
LoJ:

Thank you, I agree with what you said.

only wish to add, for the sake of the readers, that Lucifer (or whatever they call him) is not bad. Anyone that experiences him knows that he is one of the best teachers around. My christian friends should read that story upside down (a bit like that of the prodigal son) to uncover the mysteries hidden therein.

So mote it be.
Hello dear one. I really can't explain why I'm so drawn to reading the OP over and over again, im supposed to be studying something else that would boost my financial life but damn it. Sarassins words are like dopamine.
in respect to what you said above could you shed more light on the "morning star"? how does one experience lucifer?
also I wanted to ask the OP, if I should be worried about using products that have sodium flouride? I read that the pineal gland is calcified by flouride and hence affects operation of the third eye. Any truth in this?
Re: The Middle Path by kkins25(m): 7:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
loj
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2018
kkins25:
loj
Hello dear,

I saw your message the other time, but I was confused as to whether or was directed to me or Sarassin since the Op is the latter. I usually avoid to answer for another so I kept quiet. It is however now clear that the question was addressed to me and as such I will address the issues raised as follows.

The pineal gland can indeed be calcified through some Substances such as Fluoride. Part of the techniques to open the 3rd eyes is to eat correctly. It is however not always easy to eat properly depending on the financial conditions you find yourself in or the country you live in. So do the best you can, but as you grow you shall adjust your diet accordingly.

Proper eating is only part of it. There are other techniques far more effective which cam help you achieve 3rd eye opening.

I however think it is best to venture into this within an esoteric system or paradigm or with some form of Guidance. What is the use of a 3rd eye activation if you can't make use of it and instead get hurt in the process?

Concerning the words of sarassin being like dopamine, I can relate. It simply means you are opened to spiritual information, that your bullshitometer is quite effective, and that his words helps your spirit in his quest. Meditate on many of his sayings, and even after years you will realize you now better understand what he has been saying all along.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 09, 2018
With respect to financial training,

Part of grounding consists of setting aside your spiritual quest and your earthly pursuits. If you are busy with spiritual questions all day long, you will soon become mad. This is the consequence of grounding or lack thereof.

To be grounded have a daily routine and focus also on wordly pursuits while you totally forget your spiritual experiences. It helps you grow on both aspects. If you see this very sarassin driving his high speed car or someone like C4 with em ladies, you will never believe the things they do in spiritual mode.

Therefore discipline yourself to separate both aspects and you will find equilibrium.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
Lucifer like most teaching entities comes to individuals . From my experience these entities choose people more than people choosing them. Of course there are rituals meant to invoque one entities or the other,

But to really experience any great entity, it is my belief and experience that the entity has to choose you first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by kkins25(m): 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2018
LoJ:

Hello dear,

I saw your message the other time, but I was confused as to whether or was directed to me or Sarassin since the Op is the latter. I usually avoid to answer for another so I kept quiet. It is however now clear that the question was addressed to me and as such I will address the issues raised as follows.

The pineal gland can indeed be calcified through some Substances such as Fluoride. Part of the techniques to open the 3rd eyes is to eat correctly. It is however not always easy to eat properly depending on the financial conditions you find yourself in or the country you live in. So do the best you can, but as you grow you shall adjust your diet accordingly.

Proper eating is only part of it. There are other techniques far more effective which cam help you achieve 3rd eye opening.

I however think it is best to venture into this within an esoteric system or paradigm or with some form of Guidance. What is the use of a 3rd eye activation if you can't make use of it and instead get hurt in the process?

Concerning the words of sarassin being like dopamine, I can relate. It simply means you are opened to spiritual information, that your bullshitometer is quite effective, and that his words helps your spirit in his quest. Meditate on many of his sayings, and even after years you will realize you now better understand what he has been saying all along.
greetings dear one. thank you for your elucidating response. im currently using a mobile phone, would give a proper response soon. thank you sir.
Re: The Middle Path by denziz: 8:53pm On Apr 11, 2018
LoJ:

Hello dear,

Which esoteric system will you recommend?
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 13, 2018
denziz:

Which esoteric system will you recommend?
When the student is ready, the master comes.

This is a great saying from the thrice great. There are as many paradigm as there are humans. It is difficult to recommend which way is best for any particular individual. It depends on a whole lot of things, including your goals, gifts calling etc.

What I do know I that when you are ready the most suitable path calls for you.

On a side note, one should always ensure to choose a "path with heart". There are many paths and all lead to the same end that is "nowhere". But a Path with heart will give you happiness and fulfillment as you thread it, while others may crush you.

I practice tantra and I learn a bit of hermetica.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Middle Path by astrologybooks: 8:26am On Apr 14, 2018
d
Re: The Middle Path by Babacele: 8:17am On Apr 17, 2018
LoJ:

When the student is ready, the master comes.

This is a great saying from the thrice great. There are as many paradigm as there are humans. It is difficult to recommend which way is best for any particular individual. It depends on a whole lot of things, including your goals, gifts calling etc.

What I do know I that when you are ready the most suitable path calls for you.

On a side note, one should always ensure to choose a "path with heart". There are many paths and all lead to the same end that is "nowhere". But a Path with heart will give you happiness and fulfillment as you thread it, while others may crush you.

I practice tantra and I learn a bit of hermetica.
hmmm, you talk like someone who has written a letter to MA'AT.
Re: The Middle Path by HoraCanada(m): 7:43pm On Apr 18, 2018
" Strongly visualise what you want manifested as if it were a past event and then affirm it to someone who is bound to the physical plane"
@Sarassin., pls Sir throw more light on the above statement? Thank you."

@ Sarassin, I am still waiting for your reply on the question I asked you in another thread, pls kindly respond.

https://www.nairaland.com/4402109/why-seeing-time-synchronicity/1#65997383
Re: The Middle Path by princy80(m): 1:37pm On Apr 19, 2018
it appears, sarassin's account has been deactivated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by Chubhie: 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
Yesterday was Billy. Today sarassin. Tomorrow? seun what's going on? clients are jumping ship.
Re: The Middle Path by LotusFan: 2:44pm On Apr 19, 2018
End time...Will miss him so much embarassed cry cry
Re: The Middle Path by Chubhie: 3:18pm On Apr 19, 2018
LotusFan:
End time...Will miss him so much embarassed cry cry
I think he got overwhelmed. To destroy a righteousman, Just give him one follower.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 19, 2018
Chubhie:

I think he got overwhelmed. To destroy a righteousman, Just give him one follower.

I miss him too.
Re: The Middle Path by LotusFan: 4:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
Chubhie:

Deep...
Re: The Middle Path by princy80(m): 4:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
i am already missing him... i've just been wondering what happened. i jumped here to read a thing or two. Discovered his account has either been deactivated or deleted.
Re: The Middle Path by princy80(m): 4:21pm On Apr 19, 2018
Chubhie:
Yesterday was Billy. Today sarassin. Tomorrow? seun what's going on? clients are jumping ship.
maybe they are just watching silently from the background.
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 19, 2018
Chubhie:

I believe it is unfair to make such an assumption, and more so to air it publicly.

Sarassin has decided to deactivate his account for reasons of his own. I think it is something that everyone should understand and respect, no matter how pained one feels, or if we believe we are entitled to an explanation.

Moreover, people are usually unable to look inwards and find there the reasons of their misfortune. We tend to look for external reasons to explain circumstances, which is more often than not unproductive. Perhaps the problem is not with sarassin, but with the people reading. Food for thought.

Finally, I would like to add that, life always places before each person a guide in one form or another. When the student is ready, the master appears. Therefore, there is actually never a shortage of masters, but a lack of "good" students. So there is no reason to mourn over the absence of this particular person or the other. There are more reasons to mourn over the shortage of disciplined and seeking students.

Greetings.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 19, 2018
Babacele:
hmmm, you talk like someone who has written a letter to MA'AT.
Hello dear,

I had missed your remark. English is not my first language, and although I use it with some proficiency, there are some idioms I may ignore.

Thus i would like you to explain what you mean by "letter to mast". Is it an idiom or any figure of speech?

I am aware of a divinity named Ma'at. Are you referring to it? Kindly help me understand, before I can address your post.

Greetings.
Re: The Middle Path by Babacele: 7:27pm On Apr 19, 2018
LoJ:

Hello dear,

I had missed your remark. English is not my first language, and although I use it with some proficiency, there are some idioms I may ignore.

Thus i would like you to explain what you mean by "letter to mast". Is it an idiom or any figure of speech?

I am aware of a divinity named Ma'at. Are you referring to it? Kindly help me understand, before I can address your post.

Greetings.
yes ,MA'AT. It is my own way of asking if you are a Rosicrucian?
Re: The Middle Path by Chubhie: 7:27pm On Apr 19, 2018
LoJ:

I believe it is unfair to make such an assumption, and more so to air it publicly.

Sarassin has decided to deactivate his account for reasons of his own. I think it is something that everyone should understand and respect, no matter how pained one feels, or if we believe we are entitled to an explanation.

Moreover, people are usually unable to look inwards and find there the reasons of their misfortune. We tend to look for external reasons to explain circumstances, which is more often than not unproductive. Perhaps the problem is not with sarassin, but with the people reading. Food for thought.

Finally, I would like to add that, life always places before each person a guide in one form or another. When the student is ready, the master appears. Therefore, there is actually never a shortage of masters, but a lack of "good" students. So there is no reason to mourn over the absence of this particular person or the other. There are more reasons to mourn over the shortage of disciplined and seeking students.

Greetings.

I'm yet to understand why you took this personal. In truth, there's no need for the student/master dichotomy. All are in various levels of evolution.

Shared ideas? Yes. Which should be a two way traffic. Master/student dichotomy breeds abuse from both ends.

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (82) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead / My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? / Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.