Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? (29568 Views)

Wife Heartbroken As Faithful Husband Turns Into Konk Womanizer After She Cheated / I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. / Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Toks2008(m): 11:37am On Nov 04, 2017
EmmaFantastic:

Great! It's so good to see such a fantastic write up as this here.
But you didn't seem to remember to add ladies that sleep with married men-and very many of them do!
Now, not only do I agree with what you wrote here, for a long time, I've equally had this mindset and shared this assertion of yours-in fact, mine is worse! How? Here: I even have the opinion that guys should not even marry such girls at all-we should run from them!!
Before I explain briefly, let me say this: Let me be sincere and fair to say I'm aware that there's provision for genuine repentance and change of life-when you see an ex commercial sex worker give her life to Christ and even start to preach the gospel, totally changed. Same way I also know many people that were once evil or rough or ungodly or notorious or diabolic, etc, and one day they repented and changed. I have many such people in my family-my late father was one of such-he even became a pastor and went to be converting his former fellow occult guys and cultists. Such cases are different and very good.
That said, there are reasons why I said guys should not even marry those ladies. You see, I noticed that in recent times, marrying such people turns out to be a disaster and is like a curse. They are very problematic in marriage-they tend to always be suspicious, have guilty conscience, and no matter how godly the husband is, the lady believes he must certainly be doing "something" somewhere-based on karma things. And really, in any case, that karma stuff does actually happen cool. Here:
*Guy travels on official duty, his wife suspects that a "runs babe" must have gone with him-because that's how she used to go with men too!
*He comes home late, madam concludes that he went to have a quickbang in a hotel somewhere in town, after closing from work-because that's how men also used to come and have a quickbang with her after closing from work.
*His car is seen somewhere in town and she's like "he must have gone there to razzle a chic".
*She calls him on phone and he says he's in a meeting and she suspects it's a lie, he's in a guest house with a chic. In fact, the list is endless! You won't believe that I'm surrounded by so many of such cases. Many people I know as well as some of our family friends' children that married s. l. u. t.s, the marriages have either hit the rock or have endless problems.
To conclude, I will balance it by saying that, that's how there are also categories of guys that you warn girls about getting married to-guys that have player tendecies from the onset, are rough, alcohol addicts, etc. If any lady goes ahead to marry them, very soon, they start to have all manner of marital issues.

Insightful

Lalasticlala what can you say to this?
Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 04, 2017
Una no dey tire for women bashing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Toks2008(m): 12:38pm On Nov 04, 2017
yeyerolling:
Una no dey tire for women bashing

No bashing here..just stating the need for ladies to maintain proper decorum cos no man wants a dustbin for a wife.
Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 04, 2017
Toks2008:

No bashing here..just stating the need for ladies to maintain proper decorum cos no man wants a dustbin for a wife.
but a man can fuk about abi
Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Toks2008(m): 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2017
yeyerolling:
but a man can fuk about abi

Ladies have used this line to defend their sexual recklessness and i am so done trying to make them reason otherwise so to your question..NO a man is not expected to fck about as you put it due to many other factors but compared to the woman, A MAN CAN SLEEP WITH AS MANY LADIES AS POSSIBLE AND WILL NEVER BE SEEN AS INSANE WHILE A LADY CAN NOT DO SAME WITHOUT BE LABELED A LovePeddler.

Indeed it is a cruel world of men we live in and any lady who still argues with this fact is myopic,foolish and unrealistic..My opinion.
Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 04, 2017
generationz:
Deserves?

We live in a world were only "the violent can take it by force". The cause of things seem mysterious but really most of our activities here on earth, are controlled by those who are proactive as opposed to those who sit down daydreaming about what they deserve.

Ecclesiastes 10Vs7
I have seen servants upon horses, and princes walking as servants upon the earth.

Does a runs girl really deserve an unfaithful husband if she is ready to uphold her marital vows to stay faithful to him?

Does a good girl really deserve a player, because of her refusal to listen to warnings of those who "have seen the world"?

Do you know whether the sheep you see today would one day become a wolf?

Toks, in light of your conclusion, I also believe a promiscuous man totally deserves a girl who has been sampled by many, and her pussy stretched beyond limit lol(even though it's a myth that dikc can stretch vagin@)
Let's leave the faithful ones to themselves.
However we know it doesn't always work that way.

Wicked girl
Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by eddieguru(m): 4:08pm On Nov 04, 2017
cool cool cool cool

Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 04, 2017
Toks2008:

Ladies have used this line to defend their sexual recklessness and i am so done trying to make them reason otherwise so to your question..NO a man is not expected to fck about as you put it due to many other factors but compared to the woman, A MAN CAN SLEEP WITH AS MANY LADIES AS POSSIBLE AND WILL NEVER BE SEEN AS INSANE WHILE A LADY CAN NOT DO SAME WITHOUT BE LABELED A LovePeddler.

Indeed it is a cruel world of men we live in and any lady who still argues with this fact is myopic,foolish and unrealistic..My opinion.

Are you trying to explain the padlock and key principle ?
Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by AuroraB(f): 4:09pm On Nov 04, 2017
Abeg, he get moiney sha undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Owo ni kan lo le se ooo smiley angry
Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Trigga001(m): 4:11pm On Nov 04, 2017
Most prostitutes end up getting the best husbands
Pls keep kwayet

1 Like

Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Adaumunocha(f): 4:13pm On Nov 04, 2017
So ladies with cheating husbands slept around in their single days?

2 Likes

Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2017
Adaumunocha:
So ladies with cheating husbands slept around in their single days?
your dp is cute cool
Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Behappie(m): 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2017
Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by meeky007(m): 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2017
Most prostitutes end up getting the best husbands
nobody
Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Toks2008(m): 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2017
KreativGenius:

Are you trying to explain the padlock and key principle ?

Well just stating my opinion.

Just imagine a party with one man and two women and a woman with two men..that's all.
Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Adaumunocha(f): 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
your dp is cute cool
Thank u

1 Like

Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by ireneidiva(f): 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2017
Toks2008:

This your school of thought is just dumb. I know many men that sleep around and are tagged as useless and eventually had bad marriages of course. So I don't know why you keep insisting that there is a difference. It's all the same thing. Karma knows no gender. How people here reason is just beyond me.

1 Like

Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by ireneidiva(f): 4:20pm On Nov 04, 2017
Toks2008:

Well just stating my opinion.

Just imagine a party with one man and two women and a woman with two men..that's all.
There is really no difference.
Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by tartarus(m): 4:21pm On Nov 04, 2017
This one is back with his dumb threads! Claiming relationship expert!. Smh undecided

I'm sure you're 40+, with a low income job and have been rejected by beautiful women hence your mentality. Most of your threads don't make sense honestly

2 Likes

Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 04, 2017
Windflower:

That's the irony of life,I have noticed that runs girl gets the best husband. I have two aunties,the one who is a runs girl is happily married and the other who was very submissive to her husband is now divorced and left bankrupt by the husband
She's even lucky, some will be given STDs by the stupid husband.....

1 Like

Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Amberon11: 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2017
Men are simply hypocrites. They can't take half of what they dish out to women.
Angy55:
I have seen men that got married to virgins, God fearing ladies who didn't jump from mr A, to mr B, to mr C yet these men wanna cheat on these innocent ladies. They would even tell you their wives are good, loving and so on.
But ask them why they decide to cheat, you get no tangible answer.

So I keep asking why do men cheat on these innocent wives?
Marry as virgin, wahala.
Be a runs girl before you marry the same wahala.

Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Amberon11: 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2017
The nigga is just dumb.
tartarus:
This one is back with his dumb threads! Claiming relationship expert!. Smh undecided

I'm sure you're 40+, with a low income job and have been rejected by beautiful women hence your mentality. Most of your threads don't make sense honestly

1 Like

Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

I do not believe on this crap..

Judging someone coz he/she sexually active? REALLY? FOR REAL? angry

Guilty conscience
Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2017
Alright.
Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by octopusfreaky(f): 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2017
@Toks2008. Life is all about second chances, God in His infinite mercies is indeed merciful , He winks at our ignorance and forgets about it totally. You cannot judge someone by his or her past. Are you God How will you say an unfaithful woman deserves an unfaithful man. An unfaithful woman who decides to turn a new leaf deserves a wonderful man. Yes she deserves it a million times.
In the bible the adulterous woman was only asked to sin no more and desist from such acts. Jesus did not condemn her.
If you check out campuses now, sexual immorality is the order of the day and most of these teenagers are ignorant and lost and so the devil uses it as an advantage.
Many girls go into a relationship for many funny reasons( love( due to negligence of their parents), peer pressure, material things, food,inferiority complex and lastly ignorance.
At the end the guys who are not self-disciplined would want to take advantage of them and demonstrate their sexual prowess.
Stop the bashing, men and women should learn to be self-contained.
Happy weekend dearie.
Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Angy55(f): 4:35pm On Nov 04, 2017
Amberon11:
Men are simply hypocrites. They can't take half of what they dish out to women.

Yes, they can't.

1 Like

Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by donoti23(m): 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2017
welcome to karma fast-food, u will be serve wht u deserve...
Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 04, 2017
octopusfreaky:
@Toks2008. Life is all about second chances, God in His infinite mercies is indeed merciful , He winks at our ignorance and forgets about it totally. You cannot judge someone by his or her past. Are you God How will you say an unfaithful woman deserves an unfaithful man. An unfaithful woman who decides to turn a new leaf deserves a wonderful man. Yes she deserves it a million times.
In the bible the adulterous woman was only asked to sin no more and desist from such acts. Jesus did not condemn her.
If you check out campuses now, sexual immorality is the order of the day and most of these teenagers are ignorant and lost and so the devil uses it as an advantage.
Many girls go into a relationship for many funny reasons( love( due to negligence of their parents), peer pressure, material things, food,inferiority complex and lastly ignorance.
At the end the guys who are not self-disciplined would want to take advantage of them and demonstrate their sexual prowess.
Stop the bashing, men and women should learn to be self-contained.
Happy weekend dearie.

You spoke well overall. What words of wisdom

I love this : Stop the bashing, men and women should learn to be self-contained.
Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Ladyjumong(f): 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2017
iamJ:

oh come here u kiss kiss kiss kiss seeing you just sends my blood pressure spiking
[img]https://media./images/0b5b4dc02859178d6f6b576e9d411aa9/tenor.gif[/img]
grin grin grin

crazy ass cheesy
Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2017
Angy55:
I have seen men that got married to virgins, God fearing ladies who didn't jump from mr A, to mr B, to mr C yet these men wanna cheat on these innocent ladies. They would even tell you their wives are good, loving and so on.
But ask them why they decide to cheat, you get no tangible answer.

So I keep asking why do men cheat on these innocent wives?
Marry as virgin, wahala.
Be a runs girl before you marry the same wahala.

It's applicable to some women too
Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by davillian(m): 4:43pm On Nov 04, 2017
We the bad guys use the bad girls and dump them.
Then we look for a good girl to marry.

The bad girls acts like they have repented just to get married to one dumb good guy.

That's just the way it is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do You Know When A Guy Is Tired Of A Girl/relationship? / Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest / Men And Their Double Standards.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.