Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? (29507 Views)

Wife Heartbroken As Faithful Husband Turns Into Konk Womanizer After She Cheated / I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. / Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Folabimi(m): 6:44pm On Nov 04, 2017
Windflower:

If he doesn't want a submissive wife,then what exactly do men want. Even if sexual compatibility is the issue here,the man is the problem here,he saw my aunt as an ATM machine,refused to work after they got married.He was even the one handling her atm, my aunt would only receive alert on her phone despite this he brought his girlfriend into the home and introduced her as his sister,he stocked up her shop with my aunts hard earned money.Even at the point of divorce,he carted away all the valuables from TV to gen,he wasn't even the one that owns the property. He left my aunt with a loan she collected for him from her place of work. The truth is life is just unfair to her. Its the reality,runs girl are very lucky when its comes to settling down.

I read ur diary and the fact is that life is not fair. Some cheat and get away with it, some don't. But that's not the issue, the important thing here is will you be at peace with yourself if you do the terrible things others are doing? I guess not, cos I can see you've conscience. What the essence of the success if you won't be able to look yourself in the mirror and be proud of who you are.
Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by chara019: 6:47pm On Nov 04, 2017
tosyne2much:
Unfortunately, only a handful of ladies deserve faithful men like us cool
ummmm...you look gay.. undecided
Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Angy55(f): 6:58pm On Nov 04, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

The teeth sef no fine
Lol. Leave am like that. Show me your own make I observe
Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by octopusfreaky(f): 8:20pm On Nov 04, 2017
Toks2008:

Amazingly all you wrote is totally different from my thread.

That a woman has slept with 2 or 3 guys before marriage is considerably ok but what explanation can you give for a lady that has slept with far more?

See let's say it as it is..except in cases of rape,no man puts a gun on the head of any lady to open her legs...you can't just start sleeping around just to latter claim ignorance..let's be real here.
If I get your message, you said"A woman that had countless relationships with guys in the past does not deserve a faithful guy". I am saying that if she is truly repentant and willing to change her ways she can always get a good man. Infact God will give her one. In the bible, Rahab was an harlot but Jesus was still among her descendants.
So u mean that a man that slept over ,200 ladies can get away with it? How disgusting!!! But a woman with twenty exes is a bitch maybe u afraid of her organ getting slacked. The same bitch can get it slacked by having Bleep with only one guy over a million times and countless abortions.
Toks you need to stop this one-sided thing. I appreciate dignity in both men and women. Promote and preach sexual purity in both sexes and stop judging people's ugly past.

2 Likes

Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:32pm On Nov 04, 2017
Angy55:

Lol. Leave am like that. Show me your own make I observe

You gotta love it

Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by rossychik(f): 8:51pm On Nov 04, 2017
d way of man is different from d ways of God. And it is also in one's destiny,it is just grace. I have seen a lot of ladies who did several abortions yet had children, while some virgins can't conceive.I am not in support of wayward life style but wat ever we re is just GRACE

1 Like

Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Nationalman: 9:37pm On Nov 04, 2017
Toks2008:
This thread is not about women bashing but the need to let our ladies know that they can not afford to live a sexually reckless life and expect the man in their life to respect them when they eventual settle down in marriage cos men juxtapose respect for a woman with her sexual decency and expecting faithfulness from a man goes beyond the fact that the lady in question is faithful but it has a lot to do with her past sexual life style...little wonder why it is extremely difficult for man to divorce a virgin bride or a woman who has a very decent sexual past.

I find it amusing that there are ladies who have lived their lives in total sexual recklessness but when they eventually decide to hang their boots,they will also be looking for a man that will be 100% faithful to them.

I know many people will be quick to compare sexual chastity of a man and woman and expect equal measure but this is very unrealistic and a school of thought only for the ignorant.

My point is that a lady who has slept with John,chidi,James,Richard,Muhammed,Okon,Johnson,Davido,Wizkid, ..... should never be in the league of ladies clamoring for faithful men because in most cases,their past usually haunts their present and this might make the man in their life feel insecure and eventually stray even when he never wished to philander. Their past will also prevent them from accepting the man as he is as they cant help but compare the size of his manliness,his sexual prowess,his persona,his... with other men they have been with thereby creating some resentment towards the innocent man.

Ladies must understand that today is tomorrow's past and should prevent any ugly past by maintaining proper decorum today.You can't just sleep around recklessly today just to wake up tomorrow and say "everybody has a past"Ladies should be determined to live a sexually decent lifestyle so that the man who eventually marries them will be proud of them and they will be at a vantage position to demand for faithfulness from the man cos most men place little or no marital value on a woman with numerous body count.

In my opinion,i believe every faithful woman regardless of her past deserves faithfulness from her man but only a lady with a decent sexual lifestyle truly deserves and should demand 100% faithfulness from her man but that remains my opinion.

So Nairalanders what do you think?
100% on Point
Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 04, 2017
tosyne2much:
Unfortunately, only a handful of ladies deserve faithful men like us cool
so u faithful?cheesy.. I didn't know oocheesy
Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Toks2008(m): 9:57pm On Nov 04, 2017
Onyiido:
But a man who has slept with chidimma, Jane, Agnes, amina, Shirley, Kelly, kemi etc should be given loud ovation for all the ladies he has slept with. He shouldn't have a past abi. Pls if u don't know what to post, take a chill pill. U'll be making it look like all ladies are bad or evil. Quote me and get a rich snub from me.

Meshonu! so you are the type that says "if a man cheats on me I will cheat on him too" sister biko wake up to reality...and understand that we live in a cruel world of men..
Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 04, 2017
Toks2008:

In the real sense,mature guys don't care about body counts but unfortunately in most cases,it comes back to hunt the ladies and when that happens,the guy will be so unhappy and of course with an unpalatable resultant effect.

I'm not sure why the Ooni's marriage crashed(as reported by media) but part of the reason might just be connected to Wura's past.

Ladies must be determined to live a sexuality decent lifestyle so that the man who eventually marries them will be proud of them and they will be at a better position to demand for faithfulness from the man.
she was still secretly seeing the Lebanese man behind the ooni's back even when still legally married to d ooni.dats wat i head.
Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by tosyne2much(m): 10:26pm On Nov 04, 2017
lefulefu:
so u faithful?cheesy.. I didn't know oocheesy
Yes now cheesy
Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Toks2008(m): 10:31pm On Nov 04, 2017
octopusfreaky:
If I get your message, you said"A woman that had countless relationships with guys in the past does not deserve a faithful guy". I am saying that if she is truly repentant and willing to change her ways she can always get a good man. Infact God will give her one. In the bible, Rahab was an harlot but Jesus was still among her descendants.
So u mean that a man that slept over ,200 ladies can get away with it? How disgusting!!! But a woman with twenty exes is a bitch maybe u afraid of her organ getting slacked. The same bitch can get it slacked by having Bleep with only one guy over a million times and countless abortions.
Toks you need to stop this one-sided thing. I appreciate dignity in both men and women. Promote and preach sexual purity in both sexes and stop judging people's ugly past.

Nah wah o..You sure sey you read that piece from start to finish? cos your understanding of the whole thing just make me weak. .

Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by imustsaymymindo: 11:41pm On Nov 04, 2017
Toks2008:

In my opinion,i believe

[b]So Nairalanders what do you think?

Exactly. This is all your opinion. I dont think anyone deserves evil, in my opinion.
Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 04, 2017
A wandering eye is a leaking wallet for me when it comes to marriage and for raising kids it makes it difficult to instill discipline to your children.

Men and Women be careful of running into marriage take time to know each other
Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by sammiepraise(m): 12:42am On Nov 05, 2017
most ladies dat had a bad past usually get the faithful once nd at times even become more loyal to their man than those dat u think had a good past.

we can't read the heart of man .
only God knows who is best for you.
Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by lagrangea: 3:55am On Nov 05, 2017
First of all, this is some bullshit. The past is the past. Any person that is faithful deserves a faithful spouse. And you people should stop excusing men and cheating. If a man can cheat, a woman should be able to cheat too
Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Windflower(f): 5:44am On Nov 05, 2017
Folabimi:

I read ur diary and the fact is that life is not fair. Some cheat and get away with it, some don't. But that's not the issue, the important thing here is will you be at peace with yourself if you do the terrible things others are doing? I guess not, cos I can see you've conscience. What the essence of the success if you won't be able to look yourself in the mirror and be proud of who you are.
Lol,the conscience is what's killing me jare,I can't do anything bad without seeing my dads face telling me not to. The man really worked us up on morals. I wrote waec five good times because I didn't have mathematics in all of them,even when the centre rendered assistance, I didn't have mind to go tru with it. We were at an event and happened to be the one sharing refreshment,my colleagues took more than extras because its was surplus but I just took a drink and a plate. She was just looking at me in a weird way.

1 Like

Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by GOFRONT(m): 6:10am On Nov 05, 2017
If a MAN lived a rough, indecent and Irresponsible life and he later change and Repent, His past Rough life cannot be Easily detected even when u look at him with a Spectacle on ya eyez.

But if a LADY lived a rough indecent and irreponsible life and she later change her ways and Repent, Her past rough life can easily be seen with two Naked eyez.
Even after Repentance,Her indecent lifestyle in the physical remains Indeletible.
Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Eaugusta(f): 8:13am On Nov 05, 2017
Victornezzar:
Only good ladies deserve good guys
If ur a hoe....u deserve a man like ur self
Unfortunately, the reverse is now the case
Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Haryobame: 8:28am On Nov 05, 2017
Interesting topic nd nice comments. .........
Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 05, 2017
Toks2008:
This thread is not about women bashing but the need to let our ladies know that they can not afford to live a sexually reckless life and expect the man in their life to respect them when they eventual settle down in marriage cos men juxtapose respect for a woman with her sexual decency and expecting faithfulness from a man goes beyond the fact that the lady in question is faithful but it has a lot to do with her past sexual life style...little wonder why it is extremely difficult for man to divorce a virgin bride or a woman who has a very decent sexual past.

I find it amusing that there are ladies who have lived their lives in total sexual recklessness but when they eventually decide to hang their boots,they will also be looking for a man that will be 100% faithful to them.

I know many people will be quick to compare sexual chastity of a man and woman and expect equal measure but this is very unrealistic and a school of thought only for the ignorant.

My point is that a lady who has slept with John,chidi,James,Richard,Muhammed,Okon,Johnson,Davido,Wizkid, ..... should never be in the league of ladies clamoring for faithful men because in most cases,their past usually haunts their present and this might make the man in their life feel insecure and eventually stray even when he never wished to philander. Their past will also prevent them from accepting the man as he is as they cant help but compare the size of his manliness,his sexual prowess,his persona,his... with other men they have been with thereby creating some resentment towards the innocent man.

Ladies must understand that today is tomorrow's past and should prevent any ugly past by maintaining proper decorum today.You can't just sleep around recklessly today just to wake up tomorrow and say "everybody has a past"Ladies should be determined to live a sexually decent lifestyle so that the man who eventually marries them will be proud of them and they will be at a vantage position to demand for faithfulness from the man cos most men place little or no marital value on a woman with numerous body count.

In my opinion,i believe every faithful woman regardless of her past deserves faithfulness from her man but only a lady with a decent sexual lifestyle truly deserves and should demand 100% faithfulness from her man but that remains my opinion.

Toks1966 and his recycled topics. Why you care so much about what women do with their own bodies will never cease to amuse me.
Live your life and let others live theirs.
No wound yourself on top another person matter. Doh smiley
Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 05, 2017
Toks2008:

What else can i think when you've said it all.

i'll only add a line: Ladies, as you lay your beds you must lie on it.
Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by kflex0: 11:12am On Nov 05, 2017
Re: The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? by Erums(m): 8:56pm On Nov 05, 2017
Somuch irony in life.... Runs gurls know how to make beat wifea and men fall for them.... Jus look unto God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place / Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest / What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.