Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed (48528 Views)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500k Seed - Daddy Freeze Reacts (Video) / Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by whitering: 10:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
For this Buhari era. Both of them smoke dry shiiit
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by hahn(m): 10:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
The pastor is innocent

God should be arrested for it's incompetence and not doing it's work

tongue

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by pastoray(m): 10:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
[quote author=neroflo post=60301683] smiley [i]christians are thiefffs sha

islam is the best tho wink wink wink

tongue[/quote
]

I argue no religion... BUT a Christian cannot steal because 1 John 5:18, " We know that whoever is born of God doesn’t sin, but he who was born of God keeps himself, and the evil one (Satan) doesn’t touch him.

Pls get understanding..
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Coolgent(m): 10:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
Christianity is scam!
Pastors are either having having sex with our wives, sisters, Using our kids for ritual, colkecting our hard ear money in dubious way, selling our future to politicians and many more

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by yomalex(m): 10:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
hmm
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Inspire01: 10:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
I believe this story, cus it has happened in my community bt it was a motorcycle that d pastor insisted must be giving to him and d man just bought it less than a week brand new

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by LordKO(m): 10:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Arrant nonsense! How was she forced? Him collect the jeep at gun- or knife- point

The woman get luck say na local pastor wey no get mouth. If to say na topshot, by the time police connive with am obtain the woman further, she go just accept her L move on with life.

You're quite myopic. It takes an informed person to know that emotional abuse is worse than physical abuse, just as corruption is worse than stealing.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by ZeroShenanigan(m): 10:58pm On Sep 09, 2017
This is amazingly unscrupulous.
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by millionboi(m): 10:58pm On Sep 09, 2017
Yahoo pastors
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by khalids: 11:00pm On Sep 09, 2017
Make I laugh.....did i read that she gain consciousness.....I believe that is a polite way of saying her stupidity and brain washing finally cleared grin grin grin grin grin

women n d believing every lying tongue pastor, imam, prophet and prophetess be like 5 & 6.......its like its in their DNA

Then again...he don dey happen since the days of Eve.....

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by nwakaibeya1: 11:00pm On Sep 09, 2017
Jeremiah 12:10,Jeremiah 5,31>Apostles,Prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority&my people love it this way.But what will you do in the end?is it not those we call CHAMELEONS?Prophets&pastors& apostles have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.DO HUMANS REALLY LIKE TO HEAR THE TRUTH?::::: authority&judgement has come back to the earth,BEHOLD we are not begging human beigns to accept our truth& revelation &that is why we have told them,this is power as of old , that go&sin no more power of REAL Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to humans , so cant you see that we are wiser than those you who don't understand the spiritual& criticize us?dont forget this that many are pretenders INFACT THEY are pretenders who will rather die than accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean&perish people than accept defeat from Moses even though Pharoah knew the truth just like many people who read us knows our truth& revelation&many of his , Pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant& blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light&mantle& power that b& that is why we reveal the HIDDEN mystery OF HUMANBEIGNS ?you that think that you are wise?many humans like to stand at the gate of heaven ,enter they will never enter ,also allow others to enter they will never allow others to enter so you must think deeply :we are speaking by the power that is unbelievable to human beings *this is typical of all our truth& revelation&explanations about the night people ,the rich people &evil marine&occult world&those whom humans believe in them so much that they were called by God or where made rich by God who are in existence today as being powerful and others as the descendants of the prophets and priests referred to here in the bible @#### Jeremiah 5,25, Your wrongdoings have kept God away;your sins have deprived you of good and peace and night sleep.26 “Among my people are the wicked,who lie in wait like men who snare birds and like those who set traps to catch people.27 Like cages full of birds,their houses are full of deceit;they have become rich and powerful,28 and have grown fat and sleek.Their evil deeds have no limit; they do not seek Gods justice and secular.They do not promote the case of the fatherless;they do not defend the just cause of the poor even when they do its for their own selfish reason unknowingly to the those benefiting from them?.29 Should I not punish them for this?”declares the Lord.“Should I not avenge myself.on such a nation as this?30 “A horrible and shocking thing has happened in the land,31 ?you that think that you are wise?this is words of authority and power from real Jesus CHRIST, that we declare and they are spirits,who can battle with the God of justice,he that made the spiritual laws?we are not begging human beigns to accept the truth and thats why we have told them this is power as of Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us BUT AS USUAL ONLY TIME WILL TELL WHO IS GENUINE OR NOT?DO NOT SAY YOU WHERE NOT TOLD THAT KINGDOM OF GOD OF JUSTICE HAS COME AND JUDGEMENT HAS COME BACK TO THE EARTH:YOU ARE PERMITTED TO INVESTIGATE BUT HOW WOULD YOU INVESTIGATE WHEN YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY BLIND?JEREMIAH 5,21-22

1 Like

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by cokiek(f): 11:05pm On Sep 09, 2017
womennnnn
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by sleeknick: 11:05pm On Sep 09, 2017
motor sef na seed oh... thinking of going into this church industry oh... if i have enough money, i could just build fully equiped church/chuches and put them on hire purchase. they will be giving me 30million every month for one year, then after one year its yours. then i build more and more.... omo see money shocked grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by pastoray(m): 11:06pm On Sep 09, 2017
Coolgent:
Christianity is scam!

You need this!

Proverbs 4:7, "Wisdom is supreme. Get wisdom. Yes, though it costs all your possessions, get understanding."
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by EmekaBlue(m): 11:06pm On Sep 09, 2017
hahn:
The pastor is innocent

God should be arrested for it's incompetence and not doing it's work

tongue
grin God forgive u bro
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by mikky24: 11:07pm On Sep 09, 2017

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by DanseMacabre(m): 11:08pm On Sep 09, 2017
LordKO:

You're quite myopic. It takes an informed person to know that emotional abuse is worse than physical abuse, just as corruption is worse than stealing.

You just quoted me with nothing to say abi? Seems like you're feeling sleepy.
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by nairanaira12: 11:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Arrant nonsense! How was she forced? Him collect the jeep at gun- or knife- point

The woman get luck say na local pastor wey no get mouth. If to say na topshot, by the time police connive with am obtain the woman further, she go just accept her L move on with life.

It is not stealing true true, but the pastor is a deceiver
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by jamislaw(m): 11:16pm On Sep 09, 2017
charleff512:
What Of Alfas That Scam Women For Sex And Rituals
Christianity is a scam, take it or leave it.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by jrusky(m): 11:18pm On Sep 09, 2017
Please why 100k? That is too small he should be ask to pay fine the price of the SUV and 5 years imprisonment to serve as lesson to them all im so sick of all these people using God name to sreal in the name of sowing seed.

By the way please police should NOT put case like this in court presided by Christain because the judge name sound Christian though not sure, Muslim judge I mean hard core Islamic man should be judging case like this and vice versa so no mercy
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by obisco4u: 11:19pm On Sep 09, 2017
When will Nigerians learn, especially women. Sowing seeds and prayers cannot solve problems, because obviously, you're tabling you problems before an imaginary being. Problems are solved by following principles. Eg
If you want a promotion, get a certification and bring new ideas to your company and you'll get it. I don't see how giving out your SUV to frauds help you. Instead Donate it to charity that have connections with your career goals.
Nawa oo every small thing chineke, oluwa, allah. And you still believe they created the problem as a form of test for your imaginary faith. Will you bribe your examiner with tithes, offerings and seeds?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by jamislaw(m): 11:19pm On Sep 09, 2017
pastoray:

You need this!

Proverbs 4:7, "Wisdom is supreme. Get wisdom. Yes, though it costs all your possessions, get understanding."
Christianity is simply a scam, it was build and nurtured on scam.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by JastSiryin(m): 11:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
This thread should've been aptly titled 'woman chooses to be stupid'...Forced my foot

1 Like

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by banmee(m): 11:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
eagleonearth:
said a FOOL psalms 14 vs 1

Come and see mumu people like you. Enjoy.
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Celestyn8213: 11:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
Broke ass pastor
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by vertueptime: 11:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
Make i run enter thread come comment;

Thank God this was only a financial rape by the pastor, it could have been worse, yahoo yahoo and church which is a more lucrative scam in nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by YelloweWest: 11:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
And she agreed
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by kobijacobs(m): 11:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
I don't see anywhr in that story dat tells me how the pastor forced the woman. foolish woman and a wayo pastor
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Ashley86400: 11:32pm On Sep 09, 2017
I hope the land they planted the car germinates more cars. . . undecided

The pastor is a bad ass yahoo boy sha. .two in one. grin
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Chookmasteriyke: 11:35pm On Sep 09, 2017
I love this proffession. winkI lo
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Innov8ve1: 11:37pm On Sep 09, 2017
Slay queen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sierra Leone Pastor Discovers 706-Carat Diamond, Gives It To Government (Photos) / Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos / TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.