Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,635 members, 7,955,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:22 PM

Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed (48913 Views)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500k Seed - Daddy Freeze Reacts (Video) / Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by segmond(m): 12:37pm On Sep 10, 2017
I also have same experience with living faith pastor. However I didn't fall for that poo. I reported him to their state pastor, trust me that one buried the issue.

Fake pastors everywhere
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 10, 2017
She got what she wanted
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Princewell2012(m): 1:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
uzoormah:
Fake pastors everywhere

Why do you called him fake? She sowed a seed and nothing happen. Is that the pastors fault? What if the seed was just one thousand? The woman would have move on with her life. Can you see that? But she can't bear a jeep because of the worth, yet the police is interested of the case. Nonsense.

May be the pastor don't know what to do.
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by heendrix(m): 1:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
entparrot:

If you don't know anything about the law, just keep quiet.

Wait until the day the police will connive with someone and accuse u then the judge will issue a tough bail condition that will keep you in prison forever.

Granting of bail doesn't mean u will run away, u can still be jailed if found guilty, judges just want you to be free, so you can defend yourself without been under pressure, and bail conditions is just to make sure you come to court and you won't be on the run.

your first n ur second paragraph wasn't needed at all.
i'd recommend you for an orientation on how to correct people coz if you'đ wanted to correct why the abuses first undecided
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by heendrix(m): 1:45pm On Sep 10, 2017
maasoap:

I don't think you understand anything about courts granting bails to the accused. Because this your comment is out of this world.

oh guess it's an avenue to learn what i'd dont really understand all this while thanks anyway
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by heendrix(m): 1:48pm On Sep 10, 2017
linearity:

N100k the bail and not fine for the offense. Posting bail does not means he walks.

It is just a surety that he will appear in court continuously as his case progresses and until the matter is fully adjudicated. Once fully adjudicated, his bail money will be refunded to him.

If on the other hand, he failed to appear in court and it is not excused i.e. He absconded, his bail will be revoked, which means he lost the money and a warrant for his arrest will be issued. When caught, he will be sent to jail from where he will be coming to court until his case is fully adjudicated.

The reason behind bail is because, despite the offense, the law sees all defendants innocent until proven guilty beyond any reasonable doubt and as such, it will be unjust to deprive them of liberty while they are seen as 'innocent', bail conditions are not meant to be punitive.

thanks bro i'd learn what I'd been ignorant of all this while. bless ya. happy Sunday
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by GuntersChain(m): 1:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
this is really funny.

She then regained consciousness and started looking for her SUV but she was reminded that she gave it out to the pastor as seed of faith in the church.
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by IYANGBALI: 2:02pm On Sep 10, 2017
mamajaz:

Mum wa, longest time.
where you go hide ?
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Niflheim(m): 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
These are the same "shameless hypocrites" who refer to others as "carnal-minded", now rushing to take another person's SUV!!!

FREETHINKER: Madam, why are you always asking for people to sow jeep, expensive wristwatch, laptops and golden necklaces?

MUMMY G.O.: Cause we are living, in a material world, and I am a material girl!!! You know, cause we are living in a material world, and I am a material girl!!!
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by entparrot(f): 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2017
heendrix:

your first n ur second paragraph wasn't needed at all.
i'd recommend you for an orientation on how to correct people coz if you'đ wanted to correct why the abuses first undecided

Telling someone to keep quiet or wait to be victim of police brutality is not abuse.
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Orpe7(m): 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
MMM TOH BADT

1 Like

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by ibkayee(f): 7:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
Piiko:
Ibkayee I want to hear your opinion on this
Sounds like another corrupt pastor just doing his thaang, story sounds weird sha
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 10, 2017
ibkayee:

Sounds like another corrupt pastor just doing his thaang, story sounds weird sha
hey welcome back, you haven't been online in more than 24hrs, if u go MIA completely I wonder how I am going to catch u cheesy
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by ibkayee(f): 7:24pm On Sep 10, 2017
Piiko:
hey welcome back, you haven't been online in more than 24hrs, if u go MIA completely I wonder how I am going to catch u cheesy
Catch wetin cheesy
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
ibkayee:

Catch wetin cheesy
some genuine pastors charge money and are effective, I have experienced some and there aren't scammers, check out the dude on my dp his IG is Alexmascot05 I think he's most handsome dude in all of Biafraland
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by ibkayee(f): 7:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
Piiko:
some genuine pastors charge money and are effective, I have experienced some and there aren't scammers, check out the dude on my dp his IG is Alexmascot05 I think he's most handsome dude in all of Biafraland
Yeah there are genuine ones out there, it's the corrupt one who give them a bad name. Looks like an average racially ambiguous looking guy in Nigerian attire, the clothes are nice lol
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
ibkayee:

Yeah there are genuine ones out there, it's the corrupt one who give them a bad name. Looks like an average racially ambiguous looking guy in Nigerian attire, the clothes are nice lol
see thirsty gals DMing him anyhow kai in my next life I must be fine, he's too cute mehn
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by ibkayee(f): 7:52pm On Sep 10, 2017
Piiko:
see thirsty gals DMing him anyhow kai in my next life I must be fine, he's too cute mehn
Lool smh
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
ibkayee:

Lool smh

1 Like

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
ibkayee:

Lool smh
you wi not fall out ur IG lemme be feeding my eyes stubborn gal
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by ibkayee(f): 7:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
Piiko:
you wi not fall out ur IG lemme be feeding my eyes stubborn gal
I don't have IG wink grin
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by chic2pimp(m): 7:58pm On Sep 10, 2017
Piiko:

Chicas no dey DM you too ni? O boy up your game o. You must be doing something wrong.
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
ibkayee:

1 Like

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 10, 2017
chic2pimp:

Chicas no dey DM you too ni? O boy up your game o. You must be doing something wrong.
check the guys page first you will see that there's difference between Lil Kesh and Chris Brown
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
ibkayee:

cheesy cheesy you are just a nut case
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by ibkayee(f): 8:04pm On Sep 10, 2017
Piiko:
cheesy cheesy you are just a nut case
Lol what did I do? grin
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
ibkayee:

Lol what did I do? grin
nothing undecided goodnight

1 Like

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by chic2pimp(m): 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2017
Piiko:
check the guys page first you will see that there's difference between Lil Kesh and Chris Brown

Just checked His IG. He is decent looking. Nothing special. I fully expect Him to pull many Chics in Naij though as Him being Mixed Race would give Him an edge and have girls salivating.
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by ibkayee(f): 8:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
chic2pimp:

Just checked His IG. He is decent looking. Nothing special. I fully expect Him to pull many Chics in Naij though as Him being Mixed Race would give Him an edge and have girls salivating.
Lool exactly, from Naija standards he's a fine boy, anywhere else and he's just there

1 Like

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
chic2pimp:

There's everything special he is very handsome and he compliments it with a great dress sense, I think he's an albino tho but a cute one at that
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by chic2pimp(m): 8:31pm On Sep 10, 2017
ibkayee:

Lool exactly, from Naija standards he's a fine boy, anywhere else and he's just there

It's only Natural you lust over things you don't see that often. Did a Mini Scandanavian trip recently with a few of my friends. The white lads amongst us thought they were in heaven. Never in their lives had they seen so many Fine looking Blonde Chics before.
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by ibkayee(f): 8:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
chic2pimp:

It's only Natural you lust over things you don't see that often. Did a Mini Scandanavian trip recently with a few of my friends. The white lads amongst us thought they were in heaven. Never in their lives had they seen so many Fine looking Blonde Chics before.
True. Lol yeah English natives aren't exactly known for being bombshells and I've heard Scandinavia has a lot of fine white women so I can imagine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His 2nd Daughter Celebrate Birthday On Same Day / Mummy G.O: My Visit To Olufunmilayo Adebayo's Church - Simisola Sowole / Emmanuel Obimma: "Father Mbaka Is Fake, He Gossips With Nnamdi Kanu's Name"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.