Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed (48585 Views)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500k Seed - Daddy Freeze Reacts (Video) / Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by chic2pimp(m): 8:46pm On Sep 10, 2017
Piiko:
There's everything special he is very handsome and he compliments it with a great dress sense, I think he's an albino tho but a cute one at that

I would say He is Decent looking not freakishly handsome. He dresses well though. Have to give Him props. The lad in those pictures is definitely mixed

There you go that's the word you should have used all along "CUTE".

1 Like

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
chic2pimp:

I would say He is Decent looking not freakishly handsome. He dresses well though. Have to give Him props. The lad in those pictures is definitely mixed

There you go that's the word you should have used all along "CUTE".
Lool at last we agree, his throwback wasn't impressive tho, I think he's more of an albino, his siblings look normal and you know albinism has a way of appearing severely in the next generation his son won't be as cute as he is
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by chic2pimp(m): 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
Piiko:
Lool at last we agree, his throwback wasn't impressive tho, I think he's more of an albino, his siblings look normal and you know albinism has a way of appearing severely in the next generation his son won't be as cute as he is

Hahaha we certainly agree on that.

ibkayee:

True. Lol yeah English natives aren't exactly known for being bombshells and I've heard Scandinavia has a lot of fine white women so I can imagine

Haaa Let just say much better than UK Female Counterparts. Or their Men for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by kjhova(m): 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
thornapple:
He stole nothing. I see faulty judgement here.cc:Kjhova

Hmmm...no comment.
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 14, 2017
kjhova:

Hmmm...no comment.
grin grin grin,
Why no comment?.
Hope you aren't having a bad day. smiley
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by kjhova(m): 11:47pm On Sep 14, 2017
thornapple:

grin grin grin,
Why no comment?.
Hope you aren't having a bad day. smiley

Bad day will be better than what I am experiencing right now but we will always come out stronger.
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by MizAijay(f): 12:33am On Sep 15, 2017
kjhova:

Bad day will be better than what I am experiencing right now but we will always come out stronger.

Villain acting the victim. They always know how to gather pity party around themselves. You should get help.
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 15, 2017
kjhova:

Please where are you?.
Hope the government's Python isn't dancing at your backyard??.

Try and stay safe.I don't want stories that touch.
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 15, 2017
MizAijay:

Villain acting the victim. They always know how to gather pity party around themselves. You should get help.

Hmmmmmmm!
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by kjhova(m): 8:26am On Sep 15, 2017
thornapple:

Please where are you?.
Hope the government's Python isn't dancing at your backyard??.

Try and stay safe.I don't want stories that touch.

Looool...the python is meant for IPOB and not for citizens oh. Am good jare.
Re: Pastor Forces Woman To Use Her Suv To Sow Seed by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 25, 2017
Reference:
'My sheep know my voice...and they will not follow the voice of a stranger' (para). The key to successful Christian living is knowledge. And the two most important things to know in all of Christianity is: the knowledge of the 'personality' of God and the knowledge of the 'voice' of God.

When a child is born it doesn't know anything, how to read, write and comprehend. It grows by exercising its senses. First the sense of smell (the mother gives off strong signals from birth and during lactation), then of touch (cannot sleep without contact), then of taste (everything goes to the mouth), then of hearing (turning its head to familiar sounds), then of sight (begins to identify and recognise faces and features). A child grows in knowledge of the personalities around it turning its vulnerability into relationship. Why is it that Christians donot develop spiritual senses stage by stage before seeking to crawl, walk or run.

The bible makes it clear that without knowing the voice of God you are likely to be led astray by a fake shepherd. The entire essence of Christiandom is the personal relationship you have with God. Why is it that most Christians have more regards for public relationships. They will gladly share things with their pastors they will not even share with God. They will gladly have endless church meetings but cannot spend a minute in personal communion with God. Busy with stuff, poor in relationships, like a couple who prepares wedding cakes and gown and parties but not themselves for themselves so when the parties are over they are like strangers. Pastors are merely shepherds to guide you to a point of growth when your spiritual senses mature enough for you to hear the Shepherd of your soul. So you develop before you venture. You know before you go.

My personal formula is ten personal church services with my bible and in prayer to God, to one in public (in church) listening to what I donot know. And my view is that 'church' is like school to which you must graduate from to become a teacher yourself some day and the pastor is like a lecturer who teaches but at some point in time you must begin to 'practice'what you know. Since Jesus rose from the grave we have been sealed with a better covenant that gives us full acess to the throne of grace and to God. No more someone interpreting what God wants us to hear and do and be. We can hear Him directly, relate with Him personally, do the things only He asks us to do and so be intimate like a son is to a father. If you desire these things and do them you will never be scammed but have all your desires met and be guaranteed of heaven because you can be certain God will never scam you. Get to know Him personally.
Thanks for this piece.
Copied and saved!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) / Church Where Couple Must Buy Suits For Host Pastor & His Wife Before They Wed / Photo Of A Mosque Beside A Church In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.